Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: The Heather Material

1. Link to Post #61
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Re: The Heather Material

I have to say that this is getting out of hand. The fact is this should not be about "Bill V Kerry", or indeed should it be a bottle for peoples hearts. For me, I have looked at all this material, and regardless of what Bills or Kerry's view of it is, I did not believe a word of it. There is nothing at all to support these claims being made!! Nothing of note that stands out...

I personally hold my hands up in respect to Bill on this one. The reason being, he seen that PC was being hurt and he went to stop it. Respect for that. Kerry, you could do with checking your sources a little better and not taking everything at face value. Now sort it out folks, you people are hurting the forum and everything that was worked hard to build.

Be Safe

Irish spirit..
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This back and forth stuff has pushed to far. There is now nothing either has to post...interviews or opinions, that I feel I can trust. One or both have been bought off, infiltrated or turned IMO. You all have a nice fight. I'll be somewhere else.

3. Link to Post #63
    Lee-B

This is painful to read. I'm wondering why I signed up now. If the founders of Camelot do not trust one another, why should we?
    I've always regarded Kerry and Bill as yin and yang in their radically different approaches to subject matter, complimentary opposites within a greater whole, and have found their body of work to be compelling. But if we do not have trust, it negates everything, and we have nothing.
    What to believe!?

4. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LeeSW1 (here)
    This is painful to read. I'm wondering why I signed up now. If the founders of Camelot do not trust one another, why should we?
    I've always regarded Kerry and Bill as yin and yang in their radically different approaches to subject matter, complimentary opposites within a greater whole, and have found their body of work to be compelling. But if we do not have trust, it negates everything, and we have nothing.
    What to believe!?
    leesw1, i guess the answer is to trust in ones self, and not blindly give it away to others, something i have fast been re learning. myself, well i am not really that interested by any of this whole heather thing (truth is an abstract concept)......there are in my opinion much more important things in life to be spending energy on.

5. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes I agree there is a lot of negativity amongst positive you have to go with what you feel . There are many good people who are truly trying help people and all so many people who are trying to miss inform . This is like a mirror image in life , so trust just in what you truly feel try not to take on others pain there’s to much of that all ready .

6. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Hi Bill and everyone else,

Bill, I’ve just read Kerry’s blog about the disagreement you two have had, and I am quite saddened about it.

You two have done a wonderful job with Project Camelot.

You have a LOT of people who appreciate it and support the two of you: Bill and Kerry. Many of us are spreading the Project Camelot material all over the Internet (Ex: google: qbeac project camelot), and that’s helping to awaken a lot of sleeping people.

So, please, couldn’t you try to talk things over and solve it in a cordial way and behind the scenes?

(As opposed to what the elite does, this is probably one those occasions when it is good to do things behind the scenes)

We are all humans, these types of things happen every once in a while to all of us, so we all understand that these things are kind of “normal” among us, imperfect human beings.

So, there must be reasonable ways in which these types of situations can be solved so that everybody is satisfied. It’s a matter of thinking about it and working out a good agreement, forgiving each other for any possible errors or misunderstandings or differences of opinion, and keep waking forward “together”, because, as opposed to “divide and conquer”, “unity makes us stronger.”

Please, think about it.

And thank you very much for all you have done and are doing. We really appreciate it.

Take care. qbeac

P.S. With regards to the dangers of believing disinformation, there are good technical and logical ways to solve that risk, I’ll explain one of them in another e-mail.

7. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jan Rodrigo (here)
    Yes I agree there is a lot of negativity amongst positive you have to go with what you feel . There are many good people who are truly trying help people and all so many people who are trying to miss inform . This is like a mirror image in life , so trust just in what you truly feel try not to take on others pain there’s to much of that all ready .
    thank you jan, that was beautifully put

and qbeac you have voiced my sentiments, thank you
    Quote You have a LOT of people who appreciate it and support the two of you: Bill and Kerry. Many of us are spreading the Project Camelot material all over the Internet (Ex: google: qbeac project camelot), and that’s helping to awaken a lot of sleeping people.
    Last edited by morguana; 15th April 2010 at 23:51.

8. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

leesw1, i guess the answer is to trust in ones self, and not blindly give it away to others, something i have fast been re learning. myself, well i am not really that interested by any of this whole heather thing (truth is an abstract concept)......there are in my opinion much more important things in life to be spending energy on.

Its so true Morguana, we need to stop this before it gets worst, there are so many better and much more important issues to deal with, this is not important and only serves as an distraction right now, we all have real work we are doing if it is simply forming communities or stockpiling community food for any number of the 'what if' scenarios.

I am am finished with the thread and look if you feel me cool if you don't feel me cool it dose not matter to me, Irish you are entitled to your opinion brother, but I am not angry with it its all gravy right now. LeeSW1 please don't be upset, were still learning and growing as a community, if we had no conflict it would be a perfect world and, whilst we strive to achieve a better sense of ourselves spiritually here we do fall down, just as long as we say 'we fell down' then its okay to do that.

I am leaving for a few days but Bill, Kerry friendships that are strongest are often those that are tried the hardest right?

Everybody relax and have a wonderful weekend, everybody that has signed up to AV1 and 2 has my total respect, you guys and gals are the light in my darkness, so please continue to guide me.
    Ben

9. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

i am sorry kinsuemei2, people forget that someone here, a fellow avalonian has been very hurt by all of this, i hope you have a lovely weekend.
    love to you
    m

10. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thankyou you too my friend XO
    Ben

11. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Redtailhawk (here)
    'In all fairness to Kerry, she did mention she had a bad cold when she recorded this conversation with Ben. It was not meant to be an interview it was her first (and only?) conversation with Ben. (...) As investigators of this domain one has to keep an open mind as many aspects of the phenomenon we are all exploring is on the surface down right unbelievable.
    Redtailhawk, I agree with what you say, Kerry did say she had a cold or that her voice was hoarse (or something like that).

Also, that was not a “formal interview” to be made public, but simply a first contact Skype conversation.

I also agree that it’s good to keep an open mind and judge only when you finally have enough data to do so. And even so, sometimes you don’t reach that point, so the only solution is to place the subject on hold indefinitely.

But that’s ok too, because we only can do as much as we can do, but no more than that.

12. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thankyou you too my friend XO
    Ben

13. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by morguana (here)
    ...and qbeac you have voiced my sentiments, thank you
    thank you, morguana

14. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kikine (here)
    I agree with you blue777. Even educated people don't necessarly have great writing skills or a good grammar and spelling. Doesn't have anything to do with if the person is well educated, intelligent or working for gov.
    That’s correct, Kikine, one of my best friends is a brilliant and very intelligent person, this person is a doctor, a very good doctor, this person has an incredible memory, an incredible capacity to reason things out, but does not writes very well (poor grammar). A boss I once had (a high level Engineer), a brilliant and very intelligent person, had the same characteristic

15. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Redtailhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

As the sayings go: "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." Also, "There are 3 sides to every story, his side, her side and the TRUTH." Having spent A LOT of time with experiencers, these sayings also apply to them....they may have an authentic experience, then there is their interpretation of the experience that is based on their worldview, which can be quite different from the reality of what has occurred. This is why I highly recommend when a whistleblower is considering coming forward that they have solid evidence in place to substantiate their claims. Judgement and ridicule are rampant in this field, and an already traumatized and conflicted whistleblower can become re-traumatized by the backlash from the public. Ultimately, we are exploring uncharted territory and we must be as vigilant as humanly possible and take a balanced scientific and spiritual approach...we must become spiritual scientists in effect, if we ever wish to uncover the truth about the nature of reality and what it means to be a fully integrated human being.
    Last edited by Redtailhawk; 16th April 2010 at 01:04.

16. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

People shoudnt judge each others. It serves nothing. People should respect each others and stop fighting. HELPING each others should be the priority. Believe what you want to believe. Decide for yourself. Thats all. The others opinions should not affect you. Every person interpret differently and it will always be like that. Thats life. lol get used to it

17. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by morguana (here)
    i am sorry kinsuemei2, people forget that someone here, a fellow avalonian has been very hurt by all of this, i hope you have a lovely weekend.
    love to you
    m
    i am sorry Morguana , but we are talking about truth and reality.....if Bill thought the Heather material was a falsehood and Kerry thought it was the truth , how can you have a discrepancy if both of them were on the same path......secondly if someone cannot write good English and is dyslexic....does not mean they cannot be brilliant and very intelligent......thirdly this sounds like a battle of the EGO .....or a battle between pos feminine energy and negative feminine energy......however we are left to discern for ourselves.......Therefore, how do we discern if the Heather material was truth ?....we cannot just brush it under the carpet as there might be other issues WHICH MAY BE DISINFORMATION OR TRUTH WE HAVE TO DICERN.....If the Bill and Kerry scenario is a spiritual archetype, it will all happen again...Finally.....there is a lot of things that do not add up....sometimes one has to be cruel to be kind
    lol
    Blue
    Last edited by blue777; 16th April 2010 at 09:01.

18. Link to Post #78
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Bill, Occam's Razor can be applied to many data points in Ben's interview. To mention a few:

Living in your car because your mother in law doesn't like you? Or: living in your car because that's all you can afford right now?

As a MD working for a secure facility, you are able to cut 30 CDs and take them out of the building? Why not use DVDs which would be quicker? And 30? That's a lot. Cut all at once? Or one by one over a long period of time? Does anyone have any idea what the security protocols are on computer equipment and general security in facilities that deal with such allegedly inflammatory research? Or....

He goes public about Heather, but when the questions come, knows nothing and his wife apparently knows the whole story - he only what he was told third hand? Why not have the wife involved? Or: the wife has no idea either.

Your sole intention is to protect your family - your children. So you go public talking to personalities and on message boards? Once you are exposed, you react by increasing your exposure, thereby increasing the risk yo your family. Or: this is about the enjoyment you get from having exposure.

Heather, who would not even be in the same room with a computer, would not talk on a phone, told Ben she was in Germany...how exactly? Or....

I understand that Kerry feels that whistle blowers should be protected at all costs.

But Kerry, does this mean we protect time wasters as well? In understand you were teasing information from the man, and you were also fishing for confirmation of your intuitive feelings. But you never put the man to the test. Whenever it comes to details, or simple tests to aid the credibility of a witness, you weren't on the job that day.

Isn't there also a duty for you to ensure that you exercise some degree of quality control over who reaches you and gets to use your valuable time and your audiences' attention?

Humpty won't be put together again, that's for sure. But if Bill went too far, you have too. As a pair you exercised a healthy amount of restraint on each other's natural inclinations, and the result is a body of work that we all have come to admire and to appreciate.

My suggestion is that this whole Heather/Ben thing is shelved and no longer talked about in public. If it is real and important, it will come back one day with the sort of corroborating evidence that makes it stand up. As it is, it will probably go down as the pathetic way one grandstanding egotistical wannabe ended up splitting up the Dream Team of whistleblower testimony collection and broadcasts.

Damn it all.

19. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

I stumbled upon this thread this morning which caught my interest as I had contributed a short post to the old forum thread on this topic. I have just finished going though the posts which I found a riveting read. People, in the end have responded well to Kinsuemei2 who has deservedly earned respect by his measured behaviour on this thread despite some quite harsh provocation.

I have been a close and avid follower of Camelot from the beginning so am saddened by the Bill/Kerry bust up. But, like others have indicated, the build up of pressure on Bill and Kerry's professional relationship has been pretty obvious for a considerable time.

Was Ben really outed by Bill without Ben's consent? I find it hard to accept that Bill would have broken protocol in that way. Do you Bill feel that you made a mistake in that respect?

Overall, I back Bill's conclusion that, from the start, the Heather story was tainted by shockingly poor provenance and therefore should not have seen the Camelot light of day.
    Last edited by Ixopoborn; 16th April 2010 at 10:12.

20. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    i am sorry Morguana , but we are talking about truth and reality.....if Bill thought the Heather material was a falsehood and Kerry thought it was the truth , how can you have a discrepancy if both of them were on the same path......secondly if someone cannot write good English and is dyslexic....does not mean they cannot be brilliant and very intelligent......thirdly this sounds like a battle of the EGO .....or a battle between pos feminine energy and negative feminine energy......however we are left to discern for ourselves.......Therefore, how do we discern if the Heather material was truth ?....we cannot just brush it under the carpet as there might be other issues WHICH MAY BE DISINFORMATION OR TRUTH WE HAVE TO DICERN.....If the Bill and Kerry scenario is a spiritual archetype, it will all happen again...Finally.....there is a lot of things that do not add up....sometimes one has to be cruel to be kind
    lol
    Blue
    blue, i dont think the truth will ever be reached as the truth is something that means different things to different people, and i am not saying that it shouldnt be discussed, what i was pointing out is that there are REAL people involved in all this (fellow avalonians https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post10112 ) and therefore it may be a good idea for some respect and thoughfullness given to them. have i made sence? i have no intentions of 'brushing anything under the carpet' and to be quite honest i was concerned with regards to kerry's post https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ull=1#post9950 . my concern being that unfinished biz between bill and kerry may over spill onto forum (no disrespect towards b and k and i sincerly hope that they reach peace). i like the feel of this forum after weeks of wading though muck on the last one its been a breath of fresh air, and i guess i just wish for harmony.

edit to add links
    Last edited by morguana; 16th April 2010 at 10:22.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast