Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11

Thread: The Heather Material

1. Link to Post #201
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote Posted by Alex (here)
    Really? Well that's not true actually, and it was the 27th Nov not the 24th:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DKxUDbdZaH0

18min 35 seconds
    The 24th was my memories fault. I wrote the date above. A couple of things intrigue me here. The secret.tv video above is actually hosted on jagbodhi….. the Camelot Youtube account. Did I miss this video being posted by Camelot? I see on the new library site it says:

Project Camelot has very kindly been given permission by our friend Christian Köhlert from Secret TV to make the following videos freely available.

I recalled the disclosure date being first mentioned on the Dr Pete Peterson videos (Sorry, ain’t trawling through the 3 parts to quote the moment). That was recorded in June but not released until September. The link above was recorded in July and then released in August.

The thing your saying is DW didn’t release any dates prior to the above and the vid proves who and when.

2. Link to Post #202
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here (although I have been watching the Camelot site pretty much since the begining). I really just wanted to say hi and to lend my support to Bill Ryan over this "Heather" material. I'm very sorry that it has impacted on Camelot the way that it has, but I have always enjoyed Bills grounded approach to matters and interview style. I'm looking forward to contributing more in future and thanks for having me on board.

Greetings from the Haute Pyrenees!

Rimbaud.

3. Link to Post #203
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi all,
    I have been reading this thread with some interest in the last couple of hours.. when i should have been sleeping! 3.30am here lol! Anyway, a couple of observations if i may. I thought Bill's posts had been less than confrontational, pretty much harmless really. Then things started to heat up after Kerry flew in posted and departed.. I didn't quite understand what that was about, it seemed more a declaration of righteousness more than anything else. It didn't seem to suit the prevailing mood of the thread prior. Tommy coming into it with aggression didn't seem to fit the mood either.
    I have been following PC from afar for about 12 months or so now.. i have always seen Bill as a measured, gracious and a person quick to apply praise, including to Kerry, and many times. The only time i have ever noticed Bill lose his cool was with this Heather material. My first thought was that the whistleblower must have really done something out of order to elicit such a reaction from Bill. I have enjoyed Bill's interviewing style from the getgo, his guests are treated with grace and respect.. I feel Tommy you are the one that should put up or shut up as you have none of the credits Bill has earnt over the journey.
    I think Ben should have probably quit while he was ahead, he is likely embarrassed and other things i don't pretend to know about.. the fact remains however, PC from an outsiders view has always tried to verify thoroughly its stories before putting them to air. Ben came to PC with the story fully knowing that all the participants are truth seekers and proof is required. Whatever has happened with Heather since then, I would have thought the easiest way for Ben to clear his name was to show Bill privately the evidence.. i feel positive that Bill would have humbly retracted his words if he was proved wrong and Ben could have decided to proceed with the revealing of the story or retreat back to normal knowing his reputation is restored. Instead, still looking from afar.. it's been a case of ducking and weaving and avoiding what we are here for.. the truth.
    I agree with other posters though, this thread is no longer about Ben, its a little about pride, a little about ego.. but all about face.
    cheers,
    Glenn

4. Link to Post #204
    Thanks

Question Re: The Heather Material

I've been around Camelot for a while. I often come here to fill in the info I can't seem to get anywhere else. Things have changed.

My fellow travelers, we do not have time for this.

What we have here is not about Bill or Kerry. It is not about being right or wrong. It is about learning who we are in this disintegration of what has been and the bringing in what is to come. If we don’t a lot of people are going to perish. What will we have then?

For me, Camelot was always a place of possibilities. You would listen to others explain what has been going on behind the scenes, that the so-called “powers” have been keeping from us for a long time.

You have to admit we knew it. We just needed someone to come forward and give it credence. They have, under the auspices of Project Camelot and in many cases have been of great value to us.

The only reason they are the “powers” is because we have lost who we are and have ceded those powers to them.

Now is the time to look at ourselves again. It is time to reclaim those powers and create the world the way we want it. It is not about how we are separate; we are not.

We are all connected.

The “old world” is falling apart. The new will come. Will we be part of it or will we break apart and allow that energy to go else ware?

Life is that continuous building up, enhancing, sustaining life as we find it, growing and expressing.

Death is breaking apart, dissolving, and shifting energy elsewhere.

I’m going to chose life. I’m going to build on that. I’m going to go where that is happening. If it is not here, I’ll go somewhere else.

If we are not going to do that here, someone else will just pick up the slack because it has to be done.

It will be done.

Will we be part of it?

5. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alex (here)
    Really? Well that's not true actually, and it was the 27th Nov not the 24th:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DKxUDbdZaH0

18min 35 seconds
    10-29-09
    Another source is David Wilcock, a prominent researcher of emerging scientific paradigms. Wilcock has been told by additional independent sources that extraterrestrial disclosure will take place by the end of 2009. He furthermore claimed in a Coast to Coast AM radio interview that “a 2-hour international TV special has already been booked that will introduce an alien species, similar to humans, to the world.”
    http://livingjourney.wordpress.com/2...e-is-imminent/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=d5JTtnXy2Q4
    Last edited by Enlightenment101; 23rd April 2010 at 01:28. Reason: correct spelling
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

6. Link to Post #206
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

David Wilcock has been quite consistent over time stating it was Bill letting it slip at the Barcelona conference that made it public in the first place. I've consumed all of Wilcock's public material, and all of Camelot's public material for the last 18 months, directly and through conference streams and the like, and I can not recall any other explanation.

That doesn't mean I'm right, but it would surprise me if the date was floating out there before the Barcelona conference due to a public Wilcock statement as I'm not aware of it.

7. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

Well I Have heard him Talking about it, on Coast to Coast, and he does say by the end of 2009 , and this interview was done on Oct 9 2009
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

8. Link to Post #208
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH (here)
    i find that there isnt much left to blow whistles about , all the relevant info and irrelevant info is out there for your discerning pleasure. oh and while we are at it the subject of disclosure is an intersting one. officially its not gonna happen from govt sources(would you really want it to come from such a corrupt source)? what is to be disclosed?
    the fact that it us as human beings that have developed anti grav/free nrg and that a certain section of us are from mars?(weidner,hoagland,pharrel) or that we are being visited by ET and its their tech. imo there isnt anything to disclose, we just need the control to fall away and the rest will take care of itself.
    You make a valid point....

Peace

9. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

graigav:
    Quote The only reason they are the “powers” is because we have lost who we are and have ceded those powers to them.

Now is the time to look at ourselves again. It is time to reclaim those powers and create the world the way we want it. It is not about how we are separate; we are not.

We are all connected.
    I agree here, on the most part we have given our consent to the 'powers' albeit a manipulated, cohersed consent, sold to us as truth but riddled with deception, but we still give it to them...

Keeping us seperate is their ultimate stratergy, has been working well for them for eons...the sooner we do our own work from within and discover just how connected we really are, the better our daily 'in the now' lives we will have, together...its a long road... and the majority of the earths population are still deeply distracted from who they really are and whats really going on. We must work hard to dissolve the old paradigms within ourselves before we can expect a change, then, we are in a much better position to help others to open their eyes and create something better for all.
    Sorry off topic a lil...

Peace

Ross

10. Link to Post #210
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by Enlightenment101 (here)
    Well I Have heard him Talking about it, on Coast to Coast, and he does say by the end of 2009 , and this interview was done on Oct 9 2009
    If it is important I'll dig up the Coast episodes that DW appeared on for the last half of 2009, but otherwise I'll be happy to leave it
    Last edited by perfectresonance; 23rd April 2010 at 03:54. Reason: spellunk

11. Link to Post #211
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Red face Re: The Heather Material

My friend, you need to calm down a little bit..this thread is for senior members and moderators to comment on rather than newbies like you and me..I have loads to contribute..hopefully not in such a negative manner!..Being polite is always a bonus.

Regards

Rimbaud

12. Link to Post #212
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

has this thread stopped then?

13. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

no, more like 'flogged like a dead horse' and ppls have moved on...which is a good thing.

Peace

14. Link to Post #214
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yep, the Heather stuff is flogged to death but in the link below we find out why Kerry got PO’ed about it and keeps pushing it. She wants to make a Hollywood movie out of it and is calling for a screenplay writer.

https://youtube.com/user/islandon.../0/Qkudg365dDw

How can you b***h on about disclosing a so-called whistleblower and then go onto or, at least try to, make a bleedin movie about it? FFS.

15. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

I was irritated i wasted my bandwidth on this material, and with that statement i waste no more words.

16. Link to Post #216
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

So long and thanks for all the fish

-=Thread Closed=-

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11