Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast

Thread: The Heather Material

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Heather Material

Hi all, This is my first post here. As a newcomer to this forum and having read all the previous posts in this thread, I am now wondering whether I made the right choice by being here. The last thing that I expected to find was Bill and Kerry arguing in public, although I think I understand the reasons of them both. However, with regard to a vote, surely by being here at all we have already made clear our preference for the way Bill presents information. Someone needs to say this - sort it out, this forum resembles a kindergarten at present. Let us concentrate on helping other people to understand our mission instead of bickering amongst ourselves.

Regards and love

2. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

i support bill 100%. i support kerry 100%

BUTT OUT EVERYBODY ELSE

3. Link to Post #123
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Second that Steve.

Thanks for that.

The Heather information relies on you believing it, nothing more nothing less. If you don't, one is left to conclude its nothing other than one or two time wasters.

Should Bill bat back the charges set by Kerry and Tommy, this is the central point. I’m afraid it is a case of having to discredit Heather and Ben, point by point publicly, to prove Bill didn’t jeopardize a real whistleblower. Obviously, to do so, which is quite easy in my opinion, is a loose loose situation.

Kerry’s argument would be seen as a non-issue. Her action of pushing an invalid case would be seen to be vindictive in the light of this, an extension of the split. This in turn would see Kerry as exploiting Ben for her own issues.

Ben, unfortunately, irrespective of his intentions is between the Devil and the deep blue sea. Kerry has now set Ben up like a ten pin skittle. Which as you will appreciate is counter to her argument of protecting her source. Bill, in order to clear the charge is now forced to knock Ben over.

Bill, seemingly to have cleared his name, will also be discredited in this public menage a trois. This quasi trial may have repercussions on Camelot and Avalon.
    Last edited by SteveX; 17th April 2010 at 12:29.

4. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Quote Posted by beyondmyctrl (here)
    it's the whole hesaid/she said again , I just don't know what to do !

the problem is , PC was one of my greatest tools for awakening ! how can I use something that's broken and expect good results ! and I mean it's not just them , you have to realize , like I said earlier I'm playing "catch up " with all this so while I'm reading things here on PA I'm also researching other places and it seems like every time I find something I think makes sense, it seems that two minutes later I find someone who discredits them

how do you navigate through all of this when you're not fully awake and having trouble following your own judgement ?
    Greetings beyondmyctrl,

I felt touched by your post.

Awakening is indeed a process. And once you're somehow out of the Matrix, another process starts (if one wants to separate processes) which is to learn and discover how we now relate ?

How is it that we go about in this "new" context ?

Well, it seems to me you provided the very best answer one can find : find, not only as an answer to the question, but as a process in itself !

Quote I guess I'll have to do it on my own ....
    Not that you won't have support, mind you, but that indeed a crucial - if not the most crucial - part of the process, IMHO, is precisely to learn how you can rely on yourself to make informed judgments and sound decisions.

It's basically you teaching yourself.

May I point out one of those pesky details... ?

Would you look at your pseudo and reflect on what you're preparing for yourself with this ?

Tools brake to the extend that you see them broken. Or that they just don't serve you anymore.

Trust that your road is going forward, and that your process is in the best hands ever ... yours.

Love to you

---

As long as I am in this thread, I would like to send you, Bill, my deepest appreciation.

Indeed we are all in a learning process, on many levels. I wish you the free attention necessary to weigh your choices in balance, keeping the focus on what really matters to you.

Love to all,

El

5. Link to Post #125
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

There is a reason why Bill has started this thread.
    My guess is that he needed to have a platform where he can clear some things up in the open.
    In PA1 he just kept quiet publically and let things happen, but now he decided to make an open stand.
    I think that is his right, considering the issue at hand, specially within a Forum. Its also fair for the participants of PA1 who were left in the dark with their questions.

That its going to be a rough ride is clear from the onset.

So Billy the Kid: SHOOT ! I have my tin foil helmet at hand....

6. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have read transcripts of probaly 80% of all Camelot Transcripts as soon as they were posted.(I have NOT see Heather Video and won't)
    How much of the Transcripts do I take as FACT? I don't really know. They all gave me new idea's and different prosectives from all different kinds of people from different walks of life. That alone was/is worth the price of admission.
    Ummmm FREE.
    Except my reading time. That was on me.
    I respect Bill and Kerry's due dilience to TRY and find people with idea's that were unavailible to me in other reading forums.
    Thanks Bill and Kerry... You helped open my eyes.
    Keep up the good work.
    I hope no one was really hurt by either one of your positions in the past,and we get more insider information.
    Hey.. we're all here to learn right? From each other too, right?

Peace

7. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by kevlor (here)
    i support bill 100%. i support kerry 100%
    I support kevlor’s opinion 100%:

I support Bill 100%. I support Kerry 100%.

I support Project Camelot 100% (Kerry and Bill, Bill and Kerry), a GREAT team who have helped to awaken thousands/millions of people.

In my opinion, bumps on the road should not become an excuse to give up, but an opportunity to improve the system, because, as a Spanish saying goes: “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.”

Kerry is not perfect, she has defects and virtues.

Bill is not perfect, he has defects and virtues.

Anybody who is perfect (I mean “human beings”, not PLF, clones, etc.), please, raise your hand.

In any case, Kerry and Bill’s peculiar mixture of their respective defects and virtues is a GREAT explosive “positive bomb” to awaken people and change this world for the better.

Btw, I liked Dr. Greer’s interview because, even though it was not “perfect”, that imperfection perhaps made Dr. Greer say many more valuable things which he wouldn’t have said in a “perfect” interview. At the end of the day, the whole world benefited from that “imperfection.”

So, I thank both Kerry and Bill for that “imperfect” interview.

In summary, let’s use this bump on the road as an opportunity to improve everything (ourselves personally, PC, this forum, the system, the protocols, etc.), let’s overcome the bump and let’s focus on the main goals:
    Main goals:

To help awaken as much people as possible (the critical mass), so that we can avoid potential terrible future timelines, alleviate the suffering of human kind, and contribute to bring a better future for humanity: peace, justice, love.
    Let’s not be fooled by the illuminati’s tactic: Divide and conquer. (colour red for “danger!!!”)

Let’s focus on our tactic: Unity makes us stronger.

But this last tactic can only be achieved through the path of forgiveness, compassion, love, etc… you all know this already.

Take care everybody and have a nice day. qbeac.

P.S. Perhaps a good operational PROTOCOL would help to handle this risky situations of trying to discern info from disinfo.

In another post I’ll comment further on this topic and will give a few ideas I’ve had about the elements such a protocol should include, for instance:

Protecting witness confidentiality, requirements for the vetting of witnesses, considering somebody “innocent until proven guilty”, protecting its right to honour, putting controversial info “on hold” until we find further data that allows us to be able to judge it better, etc.

8. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Divide and conquer thing goes so far, but it doesnt explain a very bad interview, Im sorry it just doesnt, Bill and Kerry helped me alot with the journey Ive been on for a few years now, and introduced me to people like David Wilcox who I deeply love to listen too and Jordan Maxwell, Bob Dean and George Green and last but not least Jim Marrs, the information those people brought to the table was easy to look into, and locate the facts, I couldnt do that with the Ben Story or Heather story, instead it was like watching a dog chase his tail and going no where while doing it, Like I said Im new to this site but Im not new to their work and their Video's Ive been watching them for along time, and Ive been enlightened by both of them, and frankly its disappointing that the forum part is gone, and replaced by radio station interviews, now as in any relationship Im sorry about the split, but I find it childish that people come here and attack Bill on this forum, over a story that he seems to be completely right about, now the story could be real, but that main idea seems to be to me, Doc facts have not been handed over, instead alot of excuses, if you claim to have Doc proof to what you are saying and tell people you will hand it over then dont and make excuses then something is wrong with the story itself, Do I believe they have done test like that on Humans, yes I do, do I believe Aliens are involved , yes I do, but come on people its not hard to figure out there is something wrong here after you listen to the whole interview, I understand Bill's concerns after hearing it,
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

9. Link to Post #129
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

How incredibly unprofessional.

The mandate of both these forums should NEVER be public discussion IMO (doesnt mean to keep it secret)

The paragraph following, shows the "tactics" being used. Stating that Bill said "something to this effect" and putting it in quotes, makes it look like Bill said those exact words...did he Kerry?

Unfortunately, Bill Ryan recently decided that the statement of confidentiality and secrecy was to be amended to say in essence "if I, Bill Ryan, decide subsequently, that the story told to us in confidence is false or misleading I will then take it upon myself to out the witness and thereby reveal our "source" to the world, putting their lives and the lives of their loved ones in danger, as well as violating the clear implied and expressed agreement that we have established in writing previously with them and to the world...."

Threatening to share emails? Tommy? really? You all gotta be kidding me.

If lives are at stake than ANY public discussion is not only uncalled for but negligent.

This thread has NOTHINg to do with the validity of the Heather Materiel.

Bill and Kerry want to vent publicly it seems...for more then one reason

1- Because all of us here are part of rumour mills that have helped to perpetuate mis information

2- Because it is not only a professional break up, there are personal emotions involved.

3- Because It creates "ratings"

People are talking a lot about Pa ...PC....what do they say in Hollywood Kerry? Bad publicity is still publicity... How are your numbers doing ?

Perhaps this kind of discord feeds all ...and this is the end result we get.

WE have two choices...swallow it...or leave.

IMHO..

10. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Again I find agreement with pretty much all Enlightenment101 has just stated.

11. Link to Post #131
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by céline (here)
    How incredibly unprofessional.

The mandate of both these forums should NEVER be public discussion IMO (doesnt mean to keep it secret)

The paragraph following, shows the "tactics" being used. Stating that Bill said "something to this effect" and putting it in quotes, makes it look like Bill said those exact words...did he Kerry?

Unfortunately, Bill Ryan recently decided that the statement of confidentiality and secrecy was to be amended to say in essence "if I, Bill Ryan, decide subsequently, that the story told to us in confidence is false or misleading I will then take it upon myself to out the witness and thereby reveal our "source" to the world, putting their lives and the lives of their loved ones in danger, as well as violating the clear implied and expressed agreement that we have established in writing previously with them and to the world...."

Threatening to share emails? Tommy? really? You all gotta be kidding me.

If lives are at stake than ANY public discussion is not only uncalled for but negligent.

This thread has NOTHINg to do with the validity of the Heather Materiel.

Bill and Kerry want to vent publicly it seems...for more then one reason

1- Because all of us here are part of rumour mills that have helped to perpetuate mis information

2- Because it is not only a professional break up, there are personal emotions involved.

3- Because It creates "ratings"

People are talking a lot about Pa ...PC....what do they say in Hollywood Kerry? Bad publicity is still publicity... How are your numbers doing ?

Perhaps this kind of discord feeds all ...and this is the end result we get.

WE have two choices...swallow it...or leave.

IMHO..
    The problem here is, we have to find out if the Heather data is based on truth or falsehood, and if it was a falsehood then it was created by the EGO...Self Grandiose...secondly if it is true how will it effect the ordinary person? due to the fact we are in cyber -space...anyone can write what they like truth or falsehood...and being on this forum , many would believe them.....therefore there has to be a better way of discerning the truth on the internet, even written evidence could be made up.

As qbear quoted ,the main objective of the forum is:
    To help awaken as much people as possible (the critical mass), so that we can avoid potential terrible future timelines, alleviate the suffering of human kind, and contribute to bring a better future for humanity: peace, justice, love....
    AS YOU CAN SEE ALL POSITIVE TRAITS.....It seems to me that the Heather data is showing us the way forward in both discernment and scrutinizing the evidence from a whistle blower......the only thing that is collective is the collective intuitive sound ...harmonic resonance.....if the mass think something is not right..intuitively.. then will have to challenge it...sympathetic resonance........we have to think in a deep spiritual way now
    lol
    blue
    Last edited by blue777; 17th April 2010 at 15:39.

12. Link to Post #132
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

i see no productivity resulting in pages and pages of opinions on whether or not the materiel is legit.

This thread is NOT about the legitimacy of the materiel. IMO

13. Link to Post #133
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by céline (here)
    i see no productivity resulting in pages and pages of opinions on whether or not the materiel is legit.

This thread is NOT about the legitimacy of the materiel. IMO
    IF THAT IS NOT THE CASE ......then there is no argument........COURSE IT IS ABOUT TRUTH OR fALSEHOOD...what else can it be about.....it is the archetypal battle between Light and Darkness
    lol
    therefore to discern darkness now we have to do it on mass intuitively...sympathetic resonance

14. Link to Post #134
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    OK, Tommy:

You're showing your true colors.

Ask me specific questions (1, 2, 3 etc) and I will answer them all in detail, depth, and with documented evidence. Be prepared. You have taken sides rather too early. I thought you were smarter than that. You don't even know me.

Everyone else, stay tuned. I've had enough of this. I told you earlier you didn't know the full story. And clearly you do not.
    Yes, so you keep saying.

If you wish you can copy and refer to the last e-mail I sent you (no secrecy there), I will leave the ball in your field for now.

To everyone else; Things are not always what they appear to be.

15. Link to Post #135
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    It is the archetypal battle between Light and Darkness
    lol
    therefore to discern darkness now we have to do it on mass intuitively...sympathetic resonance
    Wow blue, well said and summed up. I agree wholeheartedly too but do you think this is really the case here?

16. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

As they appear to be? are you talking about the material itself? or this High School drama fest going on that is clouding the issue itself?
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

17. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

this is a rather long thread. after the last forum debacle on avalon 1 shouldnt we put this to bed now... i couldnt even be bothered to listen to the heather material. no interest whatsoever after looking at a few bits of information on it in previouse threads. i think it was the bill ryan pdf.. did it for me anyway.. ive niot been on this forum for awhile and was hoping all the silly arguments over nothing would be gone sigh.. its like arguing over et's species and where they come from lol, zero evidence provided by a living human so far. only hearsay and whistleblowers.

18. Link to Post #138
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)
    To everyone else; Things are not always what they appear to be.
    And sometimes, things are exactly as they appear to be.
    Except to the uninformed or ignorant who fill in their blanks with their own set of fictional truths.

19. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Richard (here)
    And sometimes, things are exactly as they appear to be.
    Except to the uninformed or ignorant who fill in their blanks with their own set of fictional truths.
    Well said Richard. It would be better if seeingterra stated what he means clearly rather than obtusely hint at things so that we can see what he intends to be!

edit to correct spelling

20. Link to Post #140
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Richard (here)
    Wow blue, well said and summed up. I agree wholeheartedly too but do you think this is really the case here?
    Yes I do Richard , due to the fact, it is getting harder to discern truth from falsehood on cyber-space....and data can be manufactured , therefore there has to be a spiritual dimension, where a group like this, can discern the truth. This comes from intuition ,linked to a collective consciousness , which creates sympathetic resonace..positve sound.....If a group has a feeling that the information is from darkness(ignorance)...vanity ,hate etc, then the truth has been discerned...the paradigm shift of consciousness is to the divine feminine . Love compassion altruism.......and the 4th is collective intuition...positive sound ..sympathetic resonance
    lol
    blue
    Last edited by blue777; 17th April 2010 at 16:39.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast