Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast

Thread: The Heather Material

1. Link to Post #141
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    ....If a group has a feeling that the information is from darkness(ignorance)...vanity ,hate etc, then the truth has been discerned...the paradigm shift of consciousness is to the divine feminie . Love compassion altruism.......and the 4th is collective intuition...positive sound ..sympathetic resonance
    lol
    blue
    Love your way of thinking and I totally resonate with what you're saying. Allow me to play a little devils advocate here and pose a hypothetical question to you. Based on that principle, if a group is divided on their discernment, say for example 40% believe some info is true and the other 60% feel it's as you said, "from darkness(ignorance) hate, vanity etc" what then? what happens when a group of very like-minded people are divided almost down the middle on something deeply important to them?

2. Link to Post #142
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This whole thread is crazy, I did not want this brought up in Bill forum BECAUSE of this nonsense! I am pissed off with the lot of you now, I even had ROSS stop this very topic that was a thread created by Heretic, nothing against heretic of course he was doing what he thought was right.

But it serves so show how much I don't want certain things discussed, Heather herself from GERMANY so I am told DOES not want this DISCUSSED, so please for the love of god... shut up!!!
    You either believe it or not, it does not matter, if you do great... if not... go look at some chem trails or something way more deserving of your time and energy because the bottom line is this

Bill does not have the first clue what is going on, or what has been done behind the scenes, Kerry has a dam good idea, trust her judgement because she has MORE INFORMATION than you ALL, and incidentally this is that was the first time I have ever spoke to Kerry in person, I was nervous and yes i don't converse with people well in real life situations or on the phone, so i am sorry, if Camelot interviews anybody who does ANYTHING out of your NORM you can jump on them, because of your EXPERT TRAINING!!! in psychology, sorry if a couple thousand Tom cruises running around think I am GLIB!
    You think after what happened we would tell BILL anything? NO, you think we will tell you anything NO! this is not about you, its not about my reputation or social status this is about the bigger picture, that you have complete lost focus of the issue.

And why can't most of you comprehend past issues and put them together logically, Go back read, most of you get half the story and draw your conclusion with not really having any real clue whats going on, most say the Pete Peterson interview was crap, because they did not witness the full conversation that was probably EPIC!!!, it comes down to this because I am way too tired to deal with this, either close this thread or Ban me, because as long as I am here this is going to come up over and over again and how can I trust you lot to treat me with any kind of respect after the damage that is being done? Honestly this is much bigger than I am, and I remember the way John Lear was treated in AV1 as well, but I am nothing like John Lear he is an amazing individual in my opinion.

I know this, Kerry and I talked for a long time in skype, texts chats you name it, your guessing it was a one time thing, but you of course that's wrong, and guess what the ONLY correspondence I ever had from Bill was when he banned me,THATS when I made other accounts trying to get back in, he dose not know me, my past, my family, my life, and neither do any of you, and I Thought in my naivety that at least here I would have some semblance of support, and my friends are my friends and I value them this is not directed at you, but to those who don't listen, don't read, don't research and really don't know anything and continue..... THEY continue to generalize things.

Unless you have seen my email inbox with email bombs and such don't presume this is about anything other than the truth because I will personally tell you that your talking ****. You all want to know the truth SOOO much not one of you have asked me about heather, only the mods have, or ex mods, so come to me ask me.

Bill these are MY true colors I have always maintained I am a aggressive guy filled with lots of anger, but I am not angry with you, I am Frustrated with the people in the world that still don't seem to get it, still falling into this trap of reasoning and if your now not in our matrix you are untruthful, so this is what it has come to the matrix, the awake , yet if your not up to the AWAKES standards of normal, your branded. Again all I see right now is another box with people in it just programmed at a higher level, and we want to ascend in three years?

Well This is what breaks my heart and my spirit, and I can no longer be here surrounded by this, negativity directed towards me its not good for myself or my children, its bigger than me yeah, but I will only take so much, and I do not have David Ickes fortitude, when I get pushed, I get mad, and I push back harder until something gives, and that's not the right thing for me to do in this situation because, whilst I am pulling my hair out at most peoples stupid opinions when they are not in full possession of the facts, or continually get them wrong then its not their fault.

just cancel my membership because this is doing us all more harm than good, this is no good for you or me or the problems at hand, I have no opinion on you and Kerry Bill because I do not know you at all, and that's the point you never once tried or extended your hand to me in anyway, as you and I will always be at opposite ends of the fence and I do not have the time to do this with you my friend, I do have real work to do in these matters and say what you will about me, but when the time comes make sure your stood shoulder to shoulder with me and not behind me.

I am sorry I don't want to offend anybody but I am really really angry, I feel great guilt over Kerry and Bill, and I understand there was so much that happened beyond this, but so many people have told me directly this is MY fault you tend to believe it.

3. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Excuse me Sr and trust me that isnt the real word I wanted to use ,
    But didnt YOU bring all this out in the open? didnt YOU do the inetrview?
    You brought this all on yourself, no one dragged YOU kicking and screaming, and the first rule Sr in the Awaking process would be to study and review and weed out the bull crap. anyone who takes any information at face value with out looking into it and doing homework is a complete idiot, Now if I hurt your feelings with what I said about the interview Im not sure what to say to you on that issue, but then again after hearing interviews from David Wilcox , Jim Marrs. and Jordan Maxwell, and a few others one can not help but being left with a feeling of disappointment,
    And if Heather didnt want this discussed or even you, then why come out with it to begin with? now you explain that to me, and trust me on this Sr YOU are not the only one in the History of the world to have gone through this,
    Last edited by Enlightenment101; 17th April 2010 at 17:27.
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

4. Link to Post #144
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Wise man once said to me...

Expectations lead to disappointments

5. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

lol Celine you crack me up

Enlightenment101

6. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)
    Things are not always what they appear to be.
    Tommy, I think we agree.

Quote Posted by kinsuemei2 (here)
    [no further substantial information of any kind]
    Ben, send ANYONE you trust copies of the 30 CDs who can communicate openly and intelligently.

If they exist and if this is authentic material, I'll eat my hat on camera.

There... that should motivate you
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th April 2010 at 17:32.

7. Link to Post #147
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Enlightenment101 (here)
    Excuse me Sr and trust me that isnt the real word I wanted to use ,
    But didnt YOU bring all this out in the open? didnt YOU do the inetrview?
    You brought this all on yourself, no one dragged YOU kicking and screaming, and the first rule Sr in the Awaking process would be to study and review and weed out the bull crap. anyone who takes any information at face value with out looking into it and doing homework is a complete idiot, Now if I hurt your feelings with what I said about the interview Im not sure what to say to you on that issue, but then again after hearing interviews from David Wilcox , Jim Marrs. and Jordan Maxwell, and a few others one can not help but being left with a feeling of disappointment,
    And if Heather didnt want this discussed or even you, then why come out with it to begin with? now you explain that to me, and truth me on this Sr YOU are not the only one in the History of the world to have gone through this,
    Ben did NOT start this thread...his request has always been to NOT re open the discussion. Bill started the thread

8. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

I didnt mean the thread, Im talking the story itself

Enlightenment101

9. Link to Post #149
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

i'm sorry then Enlightenment101.. but perhaps i say it that way...because this thread , i belive is not , about the validity of the information, as i mentioned.

And Ben has a right to be pissed off.

10. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Ok, as there appears to be no "upside" in this thing, I will drop two pieces of advice from my Mom:

1. Never get dragged into "Let's you and him fight".

...and this applies to sores, wounds of all depth, and the occasional social discourse:
    2. "Don't pick it! It'll never heal!"

... and with that I will quietly slink away,
    Fred

11. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Bill I have a question? at the time this story appeared to Camelot, were you still involved with the website PC?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

<< Grabs Fred .. get back here

Enlightenment101

12. Link to Post #152
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Richard (here)
    Love your way of thinking and I totally resonate with what you're saying. Allow me to play a little devils advocate here and pose a hypothetical question to you. Based on that principle, if a group is divided on their discernment, say for example 40% believe some info is true and the other 60% feel it's as you said, "from darkness(ignorance) hate, vanity etc" what then? what happens when a group of very like-minded people are divided almost down the middle on something deeply important to them?
    simple , that is what you have leaders for, they make the final decision.....is Bill not a leader
    lol
    blue

13. Link to Post #153
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Tommy, I think we agree.

Ben, send ANYONE you trust copies of the 30 CDs who can communicate openly and intelligently.

If they exist and if this is authentic material, I'll eat my hat on camera.

There... that should motivate you
    quote:Things are not always what they appear to be........Yes I also agree with this......
    secondly Tom you cannot tell us what we can or cannot discuss on our forum..THERE ARE A LOT OF INTELLIGENT AND INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM also your data is being discussed on other forums......and thirdly I take my hat off to you Bill..............I think SURVIVAL IS KEY FOR ALL OF US
    LOL
    BLUE
    Last edited by blue777; 17th April 2010 at 19:20.

14. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

This whole thread is crazy, I did not want this brought up in Bill forum BECAUSE of this nonsense! I am pissed off with the lot of you now, I even had ROSS stop this very topic that was a thread created by Heretic, nothing against heretic of course he was doing what he thought was right.

But it serves so show how much I don't want certain things discussed, Heather herself from GERMANY so I am told DOES not want this DISCUSSED, so please for the love of god... shut up!!!

[Mod EDIT] To Reduce quote size

I am sorry I don't want to offend anybody but I am really really angry, I feel great guilt over Kerry and Bill, and I understand there was so much that happened beyond this, but so many people have told me directly this is MY fault you tend to believe it.
    Ben you are not making sense, you say, "you think we would tell Bill anything? NO!" "you think we would tell you anything? NO!" then you say " none of you asked me about Heather, so come and ask me" well we're asking you now.
    You say none of us know the facts or what went on, then tell us!
    Maybe this started out as a joke and kind of snow balled? if this is the case i think all PA members would be more understanding than angry.
    The ramifications of this could be colossal for avalon and potential whistleblowers .
    Ben, sit down and have a long think about it. Everyone is just concerned about the bigger picture.

15. Link to Post #155
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i don't think he remembers any more - is what happens..

16. Link to Post #156
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Snipped
    This whole thread is crazy, I did not want this brought up in Bill forum BECAUSE of this nonsense!
    I’ve already stated what’s happening. From this post
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?935-The-Heather-Material&p=10650&viewfull=1#post10650

Quote Posted by SteveX (here)
    Ben, unfortunately, irrespective of his intentions is between the Devil and the deep blue sea. Kerry has now set Ben up like a ten pin skittle. Which as you will appreciate is counter to her argument of protecting her source. Bill, in order to clear the charge is now forced to knock Ben over.

It seems to me your arguing at the wrong door. Bill hasn’t resurrected this issue. You could have withdrawn your consent from Kerry with regard to releasing the audio.

either close this thread or Ban me, because as long as I am here this is going to come up over and over again and how can I trust you lot to treat me with any kind of respect after the damage that is being done?

Ben, you’ll have to open your eyes and realize this is little to do with you now. The fact of the matter is, that you are nothing other than a political football. Kerry would have done you a better service by leaving the sleeping dog and not forced an issue of integrity with her blog.
    Last edited by SteveX; 17th April 2010 at 19:45.

17. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I'm so sorry for all the parties involved ... the split that should have never happened ..in my eyes ,
    but who am I to poke nose to other peoples private affairs. And that it's pasted over few boards ..

People create legends ..life creates them..people just play their own part..

the more brave resist the destiny, resist the temptation to run away from their mission..

I find difficult talking through the tension here ...

18. Link to Post #158
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SteveX (here)
    I’ve already stated what’s happening. From this post
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?935-The-Heather-Material&p=10650&viewfull=1#post10650

It seems to me your arguing at the wrong door. Bill hasn’t resurrected this issue. You could have withdrawn your consent from Kerry with regard to releasing the audio.

Ben, you’ll have to open your eyes and realize this is little to do with you now. The fact of the matter is, that you are nothing other than a political football. Kerry would have done you a better service by leaving the sleeping dog and not forced an issue of integrity with her blog.
    i AGREE, This is not the only forum which this subject is being discussed , I know of a few more with hundreds of people on the forums....and it is spreading outwards.....if it is the truth people will go all out to find it

best thing if we can get to the truth
    lol
    Last edited by blue777; 17th April 2010 at 20:08.

19. Link to Post #159
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

There are three sides to all truths..

Yours...

Mine...

And the truth.

We are stubborn mammals us humans...

20. Link to Post #160
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by céline (here)
    There are three sides to all truths..

Yours...

Mine...

And the truth.

We are stubborn mammals us humans...
    Therefore it applies to Tom as well.....and Kerry and anyone else.....therefore whom do we trust to give us the truth , and why have these forums in the first place ,if we only get is, second hand truths falsehoods......
    there is only one truth and that is positive and linked to compassion
    lol
    blue

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast