Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast

Thread: The Heather Material

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote My first reaction to reading the Heather PDF was that it was fake. That said, we are mostly a self-selecting group here. We have made the effort to take "Bill's side" when the split caused us to weigh up both sides of the argument.

hi perfectresonance

i thiink that you should speak for yourself only ...as you first started.
    your opinion about the effort taking can't be representative of us all..coming to a conclusion that bill presented many valid arguments in support of a supposition that the doc is faked was effortless on my part....it isn't really about effort taking, but common sense.

Quote Therefore, any 'consensus' that the PDF is a flawed document is an illusion due to the fact we're starting from the same point of view in the first place.
    the document is flawed because it does not reflect a reality of what took place..no consensus is needed as ben kindly made his statement earlier on in this thread..therefore - understanding that this document is faked is not an illusion...best wishes l

2. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Unless the dictionary definition of consensus isn't appropriate here, the claim by another poster that consensus exists on the Heather material being bogus seems a sweeping statement that deserved some balance.

I'm not sure why you thought I wasn't speaking for myself only. I hope most people here will take that as a given. But if it helps you out, nothing I say is anything but my personal opinion. Can we get back to talking about the topics instead of your perception of the undesirability of my sharing an opinion on it? It distracts from why I'm here, and I don't want to bore others with this semantic side trip. Many thanks.

We are a self-selecting group here due to two reasons

1) Project Avalon 2's membership is a screened membership
    2) This isn't Kerry's message board

That said, having taken in Ben's interview and listened very carefully, I do understand why Kerry feels strongly about Ben. His story is compelling in a lot of places, but you can hear Kerry digging for information that she feels should be there instead of letting a witness tell a story.. There were a number of instances where the story jarred for me. The rest of it, at first glance, was hanging together. But it was essentially useless personal testimony. Useless in as much that apart from the human interest of Ben having (allegedly) had these experiences, there was nothing there to blow a whistle on.

Having the understanding of how Internet technology works, the evidence presented by Bill on Ben's multiple accounts and personalities on the message board is damning and conclusive enough to put Ben's story on the shelf.

The fact he's (allegedly) managed to talk to David Icke, Kerry Cassidy and by now, perhaps, even Duncan O'Finnian does seem to trigger warning bells in me also. Ben's story needs to be flagged as tainted until someone else can come along and prop it up. In the mean time Ben may be getting legitimacy simply because he's reached some people, and his credibility is built on the foundations that credible people had contact with him. Bit of a Ponzi scheme of credibility, if you allow me that terrible comparison

3. Link to Post #23
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Its not about self-confirmation.
    I was already convinced that the material was bogus, and now Ben has provided the

PROOF

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Intrigued by the reference to David Icke, I listened to the interview and have just forwarded the brief section in which Ben mentioned David to David himself.

That part sounded credible, and I do understand that David talks to a lot of people and simply may not remember a conversation with Ben. But let's see what David says.

Separately, I can't let the reference to MERCK pass by. The Merck information was given to Camelot by a different whistleblower about a totally unrelated topic. Certainly nothing to do with this - unless there's a separate, coincidental contact which I'm not aware of.

Kerry suggested the Merck connection, and Ben instantly (but rather meekly) agreed. With the above caveat in place, as best as I can see this was Ben agreeing to the interviewer's suggestion which was in turn based on a well-intentioned but misplaced recall. I've already said Enough Already - but this does not help anyone.

David is totally tied up at the moment, but if he replies I will report back whatever he says.

Ben, if you can yourself recall when, where and how you talked to David, that may help. There are so few facts in this entire account that can be verified it'll help you a lot if at least one of them checks out.

Another simple thing you could do to turn the entire thing around would be to send Heather's 30 CDs to Kerry. You have her address, and I presume you still have the disks full of classified data - the exposure of which would turn you into an alternative media hero overnight. My advice: go for it, and ring FedEx in the morning. Camelot will pay.

Cheers, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th April 2010 at 23:05.

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Caught in a "time" loop I did not ever listen to "the heather" story until last week-end.. I saw a whole lot of "stuff" posted about it over on the other message board and I just cannot play around with any of that type of energy.

That is my own personal down fall as when I start to feel something is getting shall I say "heated".. I back away..

As of right now... I do not have any kind of a "gut feeling" one way or another.. I will play it again and wait to hear that all those C.D.'s of "data" arrived before the end of the week would be my guess. "No matter where on the earth you send it from 5 days and it would be where ever."
    Remember: Our soul was given a gift to live life here now at this time. We must never give up, there is more to do.

6. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

removed - and, put on my own thread - questions NOT answered
    Last edited by THE eXchanger; 21st April 2010 at 06:08.

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Ben, you have the cd's and you say heather is living a few doors down from you, is this correct?
    You do an hour and forty minutes of an interview and think that they can't track you down and recover the cd's?
    Are you a fan of Jonathan Idema? It would explain where you came up with the name Heather Anderson.

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

In my own life long experience, more intelligent , more educated, more committed people are more difficult for them is to admit they've done even little mistake .
    It's an irony of our culture based on worship of perfection that turns us so often away from truth .

And you're saying that 'Heather' who is not more or less than part of unhuman, barbaric research for so many years, in her own story ..
    who enjoyed the highest level clearance that was based on her personal credibility and ability to keep her mouth shut,
    is now sitting at the table and composing 'free lines' of 'free will' and blowing whistle on her employers because she fears her life is in stake ?

I have not seen any such documentation would possibly ever come out from hands of scientist .

It's like moral self-assasination. The trick is that Dr Heather would rather destroy any notes she had .

A

9. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

You can all choose to believe it or not. its a choice. Now would you all stop accusing people or try to prove something? I think the only ones that knows if its true or not its the people that went through it and they can choose to do what they want with the info. You didnt go through that , I didnt either so we cant say a thing. Now what if you all make your choice of believing it or not and just move on to something else?

10. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Response from David Icke overnight about whether or not he could recall speaking with Ben:

I 'speak' to very few people, Bill, hardly any, except very briefly here and there at events and this guy does not ring a bell at the moment. The only contact I have with people I don't know usually is through emails to the website.

Of course, 2008 is ancient history to me the way my life has gone and it is possible, but if he had a story to tell that really rang true to me there is no way I would not remember, or indeed not have incorporated the information into my 'dots', as it were, and I have done neither.

A throwaway line like 'write a book' means nothing anyway. Whenever people say to me they have information and experiences of interest I always say write it all down. It doesn't mean for a second that I believe what they say.

All the best,

David

11. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Kerry's latest interview with Ben was not much to do with "Heather" and more about Ben. He has a story to tell and Kerry wanted to post it on her side of the PC site. Hey, I have nothing against Ben and don't want to get out of line with criticism (this is where people usually say something mean) This is what I think... Not a good interview, Kerry seems bored, repeats herself, and looses track of the conversation.

I had a strong intuitive sense that the Heather Material may have been typed by use of a Facilitator. I don't want to say more because for one, I may be wrong, and two because it's a touchy subject.
    I will say a little bit more... If that is the way it happened, I do think it would make a pretty good story, and would shed some light on this deal.

I can see Bill rolling his eyes saying "Don't give this thing another angle, put this baby to bed and let's move on." ha ha ha.
    Anyway I am sure others have thought of this as well, and may have posted it already, in so many words.

For me the question is, Who is Heather really? That's all I'm saying.
    Perception is Everything

12. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Redtailhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

'
    Quote Posted by Dougall (here)
    Kerry's latest interview with Ben was not much to do with "Heather" and more about Ben. He has a story to tell and Kerry wanted to post it on her side of the PC site. Hey, I have nothing against Ben and don't want to get out of line with criticism (this is where people usually say something mean) This is what I think... Not a good interview, Kerry seems bored, repeats herself, and looses track of the conversation.
    In all fairness to Kerry, she did mention she had a bad cold when she recorded this conversation with Ben. It was not meant to be an interview it was her first (and only?) conversation with Ben. When Ben mentioned "John and James", I think that was their names, Kerry asked who are they, that is when the conversation turned to the anecdotal story of Ben's. She asked Ben what does this have to do with the Heather Material, I don't recall how Ben responded but the conversation never seemed to get back on track. My sense was that was why Kerry sounded hesitant, she had questions about his testimony. She was clear that he needed to follow up with the evidence that he claims to have, and referenced she never received it at the end of the video. I never got the feeling that she was a believer of what Ben was saying, she was just keeping an open mind. As investigators of this domain one has to keep an open mind as many aspects of the phenomenon we are all exploring is on the surface down right unbelievable.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th April 2010 at 15:15. Reason: repaired quote formatting

13. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

I agree with both Dougall and Redtailhawk. Possibly the worst interview I've listened to, my eyes were rolling and I was shaking my head throughout. (And I've never done that in a PC interview, so that was telling, and I've listened to or watched 95% of the site.) I found none of the interview convincing. It waffled all over the shop.

As for the Heather Material, someone with a very fertile imagination, is my guess. A university-educated person simply would not write so badly with regard to grammar, spelling etc.

Lily de Cuir

14. Link to Post #34
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Another simple thing you could do to turn the entire thing around would be to send Heather's 30 CDs to Kerry. You have her address, and I presume you still have the disks full of classified data - the exposure of which would turn you into an alternative media hero overnight. My advice: go for it, and ring FedEx in the morning. Camelot will pay.

Cheers, Bill
    Bill, you are the bad Billy Boy...

15. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

BOOKRES@aol.com was the email address David gave me, as he does check it, and it was Tuesday 11/13/07 9:32 AM, and David speaks to a vast number of people so its more like a lifetime ago for David I am sure, but the CD's have already been given to a friend who told me it was military style in format but very likely constructed for miss information purposes or just an attention seeking device on Heathers part, That's it for me with her!

I have washed my hands of her and her issues, she did not even have the decency to inform me that she was OK, I had to hear it through a second party, this has already cost me part of my soul and I don't give a dam what people believe. My friends that have helped me know the truth and the people I care about know the truth and ultimately that's more important to me than anything else, because its very easy for a person to sit back in a chair and pass judgment on a experience that they have not lived through.

But for me I have not run away or hide if people have questions ask me, but don't make smug remarks and pretend that I am not here because I am more than willing and able to defend myself, most people have been very respectful to me and I hope that people will continue this course of action.

16. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Hi

So you're saying you've been used by "Heather" to spread a 'good story' at least - or deliberate disinfo at most?

Personally I think the story is ... another attempt to just stuff us around.. transparent to me anyway. I also think Kerry wasn't totally buying this one herself. She sounded pretty sick on the audio - I still love her stuff though. C'mon Kerry - you called Greer out (which was cool) - just can't understand why you'd take this one as a given so publicly? Time to stand back (take away the personal emotion you seemingly have with this party) and really study this one from a well versed background in all things like this which you are expert at.

17. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

you have to remember one thing the military document none of you got to see it ok? what you saw was a copied be it badly version of what was told to me by her and various snippets that she plucked from the info, now I don't have the CDs because I stood my ground and said, the only way anybody was getting their hands on it was if they came to my doorstep and I personally handed them it and I made that very well known, my friend did this, yes he is in this forum and no I will not tell you who, unless he comes forward himself, I don't throw people under the bus. Now yes I believed Heather because she was really scared over something, I crippled my dam credit putting her up for a long time because I genuinely thought and felt she was in danger, but if she was using me, then fine I messed up, but on my life and that of my children, I did what i believed to be right, let me make this easy for all of you, I will answer any questions on my experience, but as far as the heather material goes, I have made my apologies and am not going to comment any more on it unless you email me and specifically and genuinely want to know, because at this point I am repeating myself way to much to people that are drawing conclusions with half the story and can't even get simple facts right like I created multiple accounts, to that end was to try to get back into Avalon at the time I was banned, those accounts did not already stand

18. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

further more the only other account was Heathers, and unfortunately if we have a bunch of AV supporters where I live only one could have access due to the IP thing, that's a fact, because in 200 units they share ip blocks, only the macs are different, but AGAIN... in not getting in to it because people will talk junk either way, and it all goes in one ear and out the other, I fortunately have learn't a rough lesson from this, 'thank you Bill i did' but its not been a easy one. I want everybody to understand that I am not angry at anybody in here, everybody has the right to believe what they wish, if you think i am full of crap great, but please if you want to say so, say it to me, as I would welcome a person with a negativity towards me, in the hope that I could help the way they understand me in their heart.

Ben

19. Link to Post #39
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

I've also listened to the the entire interview and got a feeling, from beginning to the end, that Kerry was unimpressed to say the least, and I find it a wee bit surprising that she even published the whole thing. Just a thought - could it be that she was in some way coerced to do it?

20. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Kin...
    Missed you in the room, of late

Fred

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast