Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: The Heather Material

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks

Default Re: The Heather Material

We are waiting Bill. Take your time.

Please, no more "stay tuned". We've had enough from Richard C. Hoagland. :D
    Last edited by Solace; 16th April 2010 at 20:37.

2. Link to Post #102
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

One thing I feel I must mention here. My handlers wish me to push the PLF issue more into the public domain. One reason for this is to bring the whole program life form issue up to date. You are all aware that the life forms I was involved with at the AL/499 facility were small grey drones. This was 30 years ago. Since that time with the advances in technology within the black world these simple, relatively, produced drones although still in production, have not been the only such created life forms. Virtually any being can be created now. It has been stated to me by insider sources whom I trust that among, among, the life forms created are indeed human, which you would refer to as clones, and altered/enhanced genetically, human types which are half human half computer system. My handlers have brought to my attention the possible values of others testimonies which detail these beings. I am not a fan of the disputed 'Heather material', a debacle being played out elsewhere, as I'm sitting on the fence re that, BUT the mention of such beings by several individuals points to the same program no matter what name its given. These beings ARE PLFs, no more no less. So when I speak of them, or indeed if Dr Greer speaks of PLFs these beings will be included.

TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

3. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Hi Barry, thanks for clearing up PLF's and what they entail. I am gradually forming a clearer picture of what's at stake here. Takes a bit of time to become adjusted to the idea.

4. Link to Post #104
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)
    Bill, can you at least stop telling people what they want to hear? Much of this you are stating is not true. Sitting silently? Not bad-mouthing Kerry? How come we got ton's of e-mails stating the total opposite of what you are saying here? You have also not presented any evidence (at all!) regarding what you say about John Burns. How are you going to handle this if Kerry actually release some of the e-mails? Stop feeding people bull**** and show that you still got some dignity left. I can't believe you are doing this, and you must be fully aware that this will come back to haunt you?

All I am left with in relation to you Bill is lies, stalling, rudeness and broken promises.

Give us a break and show some humility. Psychological tactics like these rarely give you something good in return.

Sorry mate, but I can't stand on the sidelines watching this, you know that.

Tommy
    I cannot believe that people have the audacity and cheek to have a go at Bill after all the time and effort he has put into these forums.,yes the divide and conquer or call it Dialectic thought is working here and why?.......the reason being is many think they have more authority than Bill, therefore it is an Ego battle....a lilith battle...vanity hate, etc ....and if you are anti Bill , What the F.....are you doing on this forum anyway...lets face it, the people who want us divided are laughing their heads off......however when it is time to be counted and the price is "Survival"...make sure you are on the right side................
    p.s
    It should READ... BERRY AND KILL..................The archetypal human FAILING...LOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM goes directly out of the window...if we cannot hack it on a forum ..How can we hack in times of need...
    pps..To keep this in proportion, Bill you spelt colours wrong , you forgot the U
    lol to you all
    blue
    Last edited by blue777; 16th April 2010 at 22:33.

5. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

I do not know if what I think is already included in this thread: for me no matter who wrote the report - "where there's smoke there's fire" - medical experiments on humans were indeed in nazi germany and I do not doubt it will be given continuity to this macabre designs. Same reason, we live under a nazi-fascist state in all the world. People are so afraid that they can even write with bad grammar, etc., for not to be discovered. Or tell someone that information be made the information public, who knows? This does not mean we need to believe everything ...
    Best regards, Monique.

6. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

How many of us have had break ups in our lives? Some of us have stressed out on splitting property, such as Houses cars boats etc.
    Can you imagine a break up where intellectual property is being sorted and tested while others are joining in?

Bill - you have nothing to prove, I think most of us came over to this site because we enjoy your presentation of information. I am not here to choose sides however, the fact that I am here at Avalon 2 shows who I am inclined to listen to. If you feel like expanding on this thread I will be happy to read it. If you feel like passing on it I will completely understand.

The point I am making is that posters who come over here to chide Bill are wasting their time. Confrontational posts regarding E-mails and other personal spats are silly.

Let the Cards Fall Where They Fall
    Perception is Everything

7. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Dear Tommy, whit all my respect, please, now each, Kerry and Bill, have their forum and there is no need for accusations and fights here. Take into account that Kerry is an adult woman, very intelligent and do not need a knight to defend her from any danger.
    Best regards, Monique.

8. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes there were more than enough tinker-winkers at original forum we do not need the same pointless tinkerers here. No personal attacks, free speech and opinions by all means but no tinkerers.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

9. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Bill, can you at least stop telling people what they want to hear? Much of this you are stating is not true. Sitting silently? Not bad-mouthing Kerry? How come we got ton's of e-mails stating the total opposite of what you are saying here? You have also not presented any evidence (at all!) regarding what you say about John Burns. How are you going to handle this if Kerry actually release some of the e-mails? Stop feeding people bull**** and show that you still got some dignity left. I can't believe you are doing this, and you must be fully aware that this will come back to haunt you?

All I am left with in relation to you Bill is lies, stalling, rudeness and broken promises.

Give us a break and show some humility. Psychological tactics like these rarely give you something good in return.

Sorry mate, but I can't stand on the sidelines watching this, you know that.

Tommy
    Hi Tommy,

Your opinion of Bill is insulting, calling him a liar, rude and with broken promises, lacking humility, and using psychological tactics is a gross, over the top paranoid opinion, and as these are insulting statements, you are in breach of the guidelines and the spirit of AV2. Take this as a reminder, that you need to reflect on your writing style and avoid insults. You were also quick of the mark to state on PA1 the tech issues we were experiencing and the causes. You were completely wrong on this 'outside analysis' of yours.

Regards
    Ross.

10. Link to Post #110
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    OK, Tommy:

You're showing your true colors.

Ask me specific questions (1, 2, 3 etc) and I will answer them all in detail, depth, and with documented evidence. Be prepared. You have taken sides rather too early. I thought you were smarter than that. You don't even know me.

Everyone else, stay tuned. I've had enough of this. I told you earlier you didn't know the full story. And clearly you do not.

the suicide squeeze is on! Here he comes, squeeze
    play, it's gonna be close, here's the throw, here's the play at the plate, holy cow, I
    think he's gonna make it!

From the words of “paradise by a dashboard light.”

STOP RIGHT THERE.

Bill, it’s your play but consider a few things before you post the reply to Kerry’s forum moderator Tommy. Who posted the Heather & Ben story? Why was it posted? What does it matter? Are you taking the bait?

I trust you will consider this. It’s your decision.
    Last edited by SteveX; 16th April 2010 at 23:33.

11. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Quote Posted by TheWatcher (here)
    Yes there were more than enough tinker-winkers at original forum we do not need the same pointless tinkerers here. No personal attacks, free speech and opinions by all means but no tinkerers.
    Would it be OK for someone to question information you bring forth for example? Would you take that as a personal attack?

I think anyone who brings forth information without credible proof should be clearly marked and put in the "Might be. Might not be true category". I think some people want to project themselves as superheros or some fantastical being of experience that we mere mortals must look up to and praise (for ego) in these recent times. One thing is anyone that has an open mind, free of control from other people, you start to see a trend with 'these types'... they tend to over compensate for their lack of - well anything. Excuses are a HUGE red flag for people who lie. Perhaps they are victim of mind control themselves and don't know what they're doing - but there will always (for now) be an element of someone wanting to be something they are not.

I'm for a poll - who believes this story, who doesn't, and unsure as 3 possible sections to vote on.

12. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Ok Im new here, but Im not new to Kerry and Bill's interviews, and I am also very up front and honest, those of you who dont know that lol will figure that out, Now I Listened to Kerry's interview with Ben about his story and Heathers, and of all the interviews Ive heard from PC that had to have been the worst, the interview was all over the place, and it was hard to follow, one minute he was talking two Aliens and sleeping out in a car because his mother inlaw didnt like him and the next about his brother in law and his apartment, I couldnt figure out if he was a friend of Heathers or if his wife was, or his mother in law. to be honest there didnt seem to be any clear cut connection in that interview to Ben and how he knew Heather, notes of Heathers were there the notes were hard to follow, it went from some whacked out lab where they used humans, to some base where she was being kept almost jailed like by aliens, until one set her free, to be honest I felt like I was reading some B rated Scifi book, and the book was bad and all over the place, I was left feeling that the info was crap,
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

13. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    Would it be OK for someone to question information you bring forth for example? Would you take that as a personal attack?

I think anyone who brings forth information without credible proof should be clearly marked and put in the "Might be. Might not be true category". I think some people want to project themselves as superheros or some fantastical being of experience that we mere mortals must look up to and praise (for ego) in these recent times. One thing is anyone that has an open mind, free of control from other people, you start to see a trend with 'these types'... they tend to over compensate for their lack of - well anything. Excuses are a HUGE red flag for people who lie. Perhaps they are victim of mind control themselves and don't know what they're doing - but there will always (for now) be an element of someone wanting to be something they are not.

I'm for a poll - who believes this story, who doesn't, and unsure as 3 possible sections to vote on.
    Not at all, I welcome questions and over the years have told people to do your own research, never take anyones word for it. I have been around disclosing for many years and not a newbie whom might have garnered a story from many sources around the internet. My post was valid, look at all the nonsense wishy washy posting done at original PA by those you describe as self important egotists whom thought it was great to ramble on about mediocre issues or start slagging off anyone whom did not conform with their beliefs.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

14. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Well the interview was bad, no way around that, and if we are waiting for any Doc 's or CD or whatever it is, I dont think they will be coming,
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

15. Link to Post #115
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Psychological tactics like these rarely give you something good in return.
    Psychological tactics? Anyone can make ambiguous statements not tied into any actual happenings. If it is effecting your psychology then perhaps it has nothing to do with anything outside of yourself.

16. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheWatcher (here)
    Not at all, I welcome questions and over the years have told people to do your own research, never take anyones word for it. I have been around disclosing for many years and not a newbie whom might have garnered a story from many sources around the internet. My post was valid, look at all the nonsense wishy washy posting done at original PA by those you describe as self important egotists whom thought it was great to ramble on about mediocre issues or start slagging off anyone whom did not conform with their beliefs.
    I agree with with these sentiments
    quote:
    My post was valid, look at all the nonsense wishy washy posting done at original PA by those you describe as self important egotists whom thought it was great to ramble on about mediocre issues or start slagging off anyone whom did not conform with their beliefs.

Therefore we should have a vote on the Heather subject to see ,how people feel about it, also ,it is a battle between Kerry and Bill and people are taking sides , definately a divide and rule tactic, thirdly, If Bill thought it was a falsehood , there has to be a reason for this , and Kerry has to back up her intuition....Therefore who is right and who is wrong.......they both are, and the reason being that vanity EGO is getting in the way of Reason...How can we find out if it is truth or not , have a vote about it on both forums......My own personal opinion is , if it was based on Ockhams razor were Bill was trying to get rid of unnecessary information out of the way to get to the truth...all well and good. If the Heather writing was created for EGO purposes , the question is why? and there are many things which are being done which will blow our minds...i always keep mine open...As adults we should work this one out ..it is a learning cycle
    lol
    blue
    lets have a vote on it and finish it

17. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Enlightenment101 (here)
    Ok Im new here, but Im not new to Kerry and Bill's interviews, and I am also very up front and honest, those of you who dont know that lol will figure that out, Now I Listened to Kerry's interview with Ben about his story and Heathers, and of all the interviews Ive heard from PC that had to have been the worst, the interview was all over the place, and it was hard to follow, one minute he was talking two Aliens and sleeping out in a car because his mother inlaw didnt like him and the next about his brother in law and his apartment, I couldnt figure out if he was a friend of Heathers or if his wife was, or his mother in law. to be honest there didnt seem to be any clear cut connection in that interview to Ben and how he knew Heather, notes of Heathers were there the notes were hard to follow, it went from some whacked out lab where they used humans, to some base where she was being kept almost jailed like by aliens, until one set her free, to be honest I felt like I was reading some B rated Scifi book, and the book was bad and all over the place, I was left feeling that the info was crap,
    I couldn’t agree more Enlightenment101.

I have said before that the Kerry Bill bust up is saddening to me but perfectly understandable.

Kerry's greatest asset is her dynamo energy reserve. Well functioning teams do better with the inclusion of an individual like Kerry who can add energy to the task of getting work done. So, in my opinion, world needs lots of people like Kerry.

That said, like you, Enlightenment101, I believe Kerry's Ben interview was very badly organised and, quite frankly a little embassassing. Previously, Kerry has defended her interview style of jumping from one topic to another with the valid point that this is aimed at testing the veracity of the interviewee's account - a kind of deliberate tactic aimed at getting the interviewer to reveal maybe more than he or she originally intended.

For me, this defence only goes so far. I have for a long time felt that Kerry maybe trying to make a virtue here out of a failing. The failing being, she is not good at running an interview to a plan and so does the next best thing instead. Kerry's interviewing style can have dramatically good effects in terms in interviewee revelations. Other times, she crashes and burns as we have seen with the above-mentioned interview.

On the other hand, I think Bill's analytical judgement is absolutely excellent. He has a fine academic brain which shines through almost always. So this, I think, explains why so many fine interviews were made by Bill and Kerry. Bill doing a lot background checking before any interview was agreed and being there to bring the interview back on track if Kerry lost her way.

I suspect that Kerry hardly noticed Bill's huge contribution to the sucess of the Camelot interviews and probably felt frustrated by what see saw as his "knit picking" corrections. The trouble is they weren't "knit picking" but, rather, essential interventions to maintain Camelot quality.

I question Kerry's judgement in publishing the Ben interview as if I had made an interview of that poor quality, I would have been too ashamed see it published. In fact, this calls into question whether Kerry is good at differentiating between good work and work which should be chucked. I suspect she is fantastically poor at making these distinctions. I further suspect that Kerry has absolutely no idea that she is poor in this area.

I seems that Bill must have found the situation just as frustrating as Kerry for these reasons. The perfect mix for a bust up!

I was shocked to learn that Kerry locked Bill out of Camelot! Boy oh boy, it seems Kerry can be fiesty at times.

This thread has, unfortunately, turned into a place for washing dirty linen which is not ideal. However, having got this far, the matter should be allowed to run to conclusion. Let the information come forth. No doubt the division between Bill and Kerry will be accentuated in this process and, as a result, some people will need to leave the Avalon forum.

Personally, I want to support Bill and his band of helpers. His approach suits me fine. I hope Kerry can find someone equal to Bill to restore much needed quality to her work. Then, everyone wins. Internal skirmishes are sometimes essential. When this one is over, we need to reunite and focus again on the real work at hand - doing all we can to help the world's people through what is likely to be a revolutionary change with as little damage as possible.

18. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by SteveX (here)
    My 2 pence worth is that this is a non-issue. It would be relevant if the Heather material were factual and true. Being as the general consensus is that's its bogus Kerry is not only doing herself a disservice, by making a big deal out of it in public, Kerry is also doing Camelot and Avalon a disservice.

I don't understand why Kerry has essentially released a contactee story. That's all it is when you take out the Heather material.
    Second that Steve.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

19. Link to Post #119
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by Ixopoborn (here)
    I couldn’t agree more Enlightenment101.

I have said before that the Kerry Bill bust up is saddening to me but perfectly understandable.

Kerry's greatest asset is her dynamo energy reserve. Well functioning teams do better with the inclusion of an individual like Kerry who can add energy to the task of getting work done. So, in my opinion, world needs lots of people like Kerry.

That said, like you, Enlightenment101, I believe Kerry's Ben interview was very badly organised and, quite frankly a little embassassing. Previously, Kerry has defended her interview style of jumping from one topic to another with the valid point that this is aimed at testing the veracity of the interviewee's account - a kind of deliberate tactic aimed at getting the interviewer to reveal maybe more than he or she originally intended.

For me, this defence only goes so far. I have for a long time felt that Kerry maybe trying to make a virtue here out of a failing. The failing being, she is not good at running an interview to a plan and so does the next best thing instead. Kerry's interviewing style can have dramatically good effects in terms in interviewee revelations. Other times, she crashes and burns as we have seen with the above-mentioned interview.

On the other hand, I think Bill's analytical judgement is absolutely excellent. He has a fine academic brain which shines through almost always. So this, I think, explains why so many fine interviews were made by Bill and Kerry. Bill doing a lot background checking before any interview was agreed and being there to bring the interview back on track if Kerry lost her way.

I suspect that Kerry hardly noticed Bill's huge contribution to the sucess of the Camelot interviews and probably felt frustrated by what see saw as his "knit picking" corrections. The trouble is they weren't "knit picking" but, rather, essential interventions to maintain Camelot quality.

I question Kerry's judgement in publishing the Ben interview as if I had made an interview of that poor quality, I would have been too ashamed see it published. In fact, this calls into question whether Kerry is good at differentiating between good work and work which should be chucked. I suspect she is fantastically poor at making these distinctions. I further suspect that Kerry has absolutely no idea that she is poor in this area.

I seems that Bill must have found the situation just as frustrating as Kerry for these reasons. The perfect mix for a bust up!

I was shocked to learn that Kerry locked Bill out of Camelot! Boy oh boy, it seems Kerry can be fiesty at times.

This thread has, unfortunately, turned into a place for washing dirty linen which is not ideal. However, having got this far, the matter should be allowed to run to conclusion. Let the information come forth. No doubt the division between Bill and Kerry will be accentuated in this process and, as a result, some people will need to leave the Avalon forum.

Personally, I want to support Bill and his band of helpers. His approach suits me fine. I hope Kerry can find someone equal to Bill to restore much needed quality to her work. Then, everyone wins. Internal skirmishes are sometimes essential. When this one is over, we need to reunite and focus again on the real work at hand - doing all we can to help the world's people through what is likely to be a revolutionary change with as little damage as possible.
    Exopoborn, I couldn't agree with you more. A very incisive and to-the-point summary. Your view cuts to the core of the matter. In particular my view is that Kerry has not had respect for Bill, which has been glaringly evident in interviews and has made me cringe more than once when viewing and listening.

I agree, that this matter must run it's course. You can't just say, 'forget it, it's embarrassing, let them sort it out in private'. It's gone too far and it's too public. Let them both have their say, get it out, let people comment. Then it's done. And we move on.

Bill, I want to hear your side of story. I sense their is a lot to tell and you deserve to have your say.

Kind regards,
    Lily de Cuir

I'm being a pedant I know: 'there is a lot to tell'....I am new here, trying to get off on the right foot! lol....humour me...
    Last edited by Lily de Cuir; 17th April 2010 at 11:17. Reason: spelling

20. Link to Post #120
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Well said Ixopoborn, I hadn't been reading this thread until my wife told me what was going on, so I had a look at it. I was very sad at what I found. I was excited when this forum was set up that at last we were going to get away from all this kind of posting and upset, but here we go again.
    As I read the pages a post was formulating in my mind, and then I read yours. No point in me making the post now as yours said everything I would have.
    I do feel however that because this is all in the public domain, the argument as to whether it should be is void. It is, and that's that, So I feel Bill should certainly put things straight and clear up the situation. I have never under any circumstances doubted Bills integrity, that's why I am here, and I am sure his explanations will be nothing but honest and trustworthy.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast