Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote Posted by céline (here)
    There are three sides to all truths..

Yours...

Mine...

And the truth.

We are stubborn mammals us humans...
    That quote keeps croping up, the wise words of genderbender "Marilyn"
    His co-hort Boy George has a good one as well.

Opinions are like A-holes, we've all got one.

2. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by winnasboy (here)
    Hi all, This is my first post here. As a newcomer to this forum and having read all the previous posts in this thread, I am now wondering whether I made the right choice by being here. The last thing that I expected to find was Bill and Kerry arguing in public, although I think I understand the reasons of them both. However, with regard to a vote, surely by being here at all we have already made clear our preference for the way Bill presents information. Someone needs to say this - sort it out, this forum resembles a kindergarten at present. Let us concentrate on helping other people to understand our mission instead of bickering amongst ourselves.

Regards and love
    Hi winnasboy,

Wecome to the forum and I understand your view, however, I do not agree that this forum resembles a kindergarten, some threads here do fall into that catergory but they are a minority.
    Part of our human condition is to put forth our views based on our perception and that is ok. We are human, living in a world of variable energies, conflicts and seperation, this has been the game for eons, to keep us seperated and fragmented, re-active and dumbed down. This, imho, requires a lot of letting go, we are not at fault for the most part due to our 'education' of the system we were born into. As we become more aware, we must learn to understand to take responsibility for our words and actions and not to take what others say as 'personal' a hard task but an important truth worthy of practice.

Peace always (beyond the re-active)

Ross

3. Link to Post #163
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Ross, you have an excellent grasp of of the situation, it lifts my spirit.

All the Best

4. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Bill is of the light,so leave him alone or come see something like me MR. LightWarrior
    Last edited by buddha boy; 18th April 2010 at 04:19.

5. Link to Post #165
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buddha boy (here)
    Bill is of the light,so leave him alone or come see something like me MR. LightWarrior
    wow, is this what Bill will look like if he has to eat his hat?

6. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Haha I SAID ME!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2010-03-3.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	702  
    Last edited by buddha boy; 18th April 2010 at 06:34.

7. Link to Post #167
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ross (here)
    Hi winnasboy,

Wecome to the forum and I understand your view, however, I do not agree that this forum resembles a kindergarten, some threads here do fall into that catergory but they are a minority.
    Part of our human condition is to put forth our views based on our perception and that is ok. We are human, living in a world of variable energies, conflicts and seperation, this has been the game for eons, to keep us seperated and fragmented, re-active and dumbed down. This, imho, requires a lot of letting go, we are not at fault for the most part due to our 'education' of the system we were born into. As we become more aware, we must learn to understand to take responsibility for our words and actions and not to take what others say as 'personal' a hard task but an important truth worthy of practice.

Peace always (beyond the re-active)

Ross
    Hello Ross,
    Eloquently put, we are all different , and are at diffeent levels of spiritual maturation......therefore we are all here to learn
    lol
    blue

8. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I have pointed out SOME of the MANY serious anomalies in John Burns' association with Camelot:
    -- I was trying to protect Camelot. (There's a very great deal to this, by the way.)

I have made strong values-driven statements that I would not endorse advertising on the Camelot site (something John Burns was pushing REALLY hard when he wanted to "turn Camelot into a million-dollar operation")
    -- I was trying to protect Camelot.

I have sat patiently (and quietly) when Kerry had for the last several weeks locked me out of the Camelot server and out of the Camelot YouTube account, in both cases by changing the passwords. That was never posted on my blog.

I did not explain publicly that the Anglo-Saxon Mission video was deleted from the Camelot account by KERRY: not by YouTube. (This happened twice.)

I did not make any public fuss when Kerry deleted the entire introduction to the Dane Tops interview after we had agreed that the Camelot Library would remain untouched and intact.
    This is very surprising to hear. Is Kerry being manipulated? by Jon Burns? I've only been following the Project Camelot Portal and haven't come across this guy.
    In fact by the portal, Bill comes out looking kind of bad. Which is why I had to come here and see his side.
    Sure enough Bill explains himself very well, and I'm surprised at Kerry's actions.
    So who is John Burns, and where do I find the statements by Bill relating to him?

I suppose I would just like to know more about the people operating with Bill and Kerry. I don't want to take sides, since I like the approach of both, but if I'm going to grasp whatever information is being presented to me, by them, I need to know who is influencing who, and what may be motivating them.

Please Bill, Tommy, whoever, do share the full story, as you've promised, and we can all have the info we need to make up our own minds.

Thanks,
    T.Rex

9. Link to Post #169
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)
    FROM MY BLOG POST OF TODAY, APRIL 16, 2010

On Protecting Sources and Confidentiality

This statement has been written response to the recent actions of Bill Ryan and speaking to the core reason for the split within Camelot and why the building of the portal became necessary.

I have been silent until now and have not spoken out publicly at any length due to my desire to preserve the good standing and credibility of Project Camelot. However, I can no longer remain silent due to the statement made by Bill Ryan on his site regarding what he considers to be a "takedown" of Camelot. The only takedown has been the complete and total responsibility of myself and Bill Ryan. We no longer agree on core values or perceptions and have not for over 1 and 1/2 years... therefore we have archived the Camelot site into what is now known as the Camelot Library.

I am concerned that the good name and integrity of Project Camelot has been dealt a serious blow by the actions of Bill Ryan. As many of you know, the split within Camelot has become the object of much internet gossip...

If one keeps in mind that our credibility and integrity are the main and integral parts of what our name stands for in the world that we inhabit as, in essence, investigative journalists into the nature of reality and revealing the truth beneath the Matrix... then our reputation is all we have to allow us to continue to pursue our mission and maintain our standing in the internet community.

Note: This standing was recently brought into question when Bill Ryan came forward to debunk and out two whistleblowers. He did this, in spite of the fact that both these whistleblowers came to Camelot in trust and in secrecy, placing themselves at the mercy of Camelot with the complete belief that Project Camelot was an organization of integrity and would fully honor any secrecy in their dealings with those individuals as clearly stated in the mission statement on our website.

Unfortunately, Bill Ryan recently decided that the statement of confidentiality and secrecy was to be amended to say in essence "if I, Bill Ryan, decide subsequently, that the story told to us in confidence is false or misleading I will then take it upon myself to out the witness and thereby reveal our "source" to the world, putting their lives and the lives of their loved ones in danger, as well as violating the clear implied and expressed agreement that we have established in writing previously with them and to the world...."

Along these lines, I submit the following image from the Wikileaks.org website of their now famous release of the videotape of collateral murder by U.S. forces in Iraq during which two journalists were also killed. This statement -- from that video states the CORE principle by which they operate. This is a nod to them and their integrity. I am sad to say this cannot any longer be the claim of Project Camelot...

To be clear, they state "Wikileaks exists to help you safely reveal important material to the world. We have an unbroken record in protecting confidential sources."

At question is our reputation which will precede us wherever we go in the future with regard to Project Camelot and therefore we have been left with the decision as to how we intend to operate going forward. The Portal was built to allow for this difference in our styles and approaches to whistleblowers and confidential testimony. I can state here, unequivocally, that I do honor confidentiality and will continue to pledge to protect my sources against all odds regardless of whether they be external or internal to Camelot.

At the same time, I want to state here that the recent statements of Bill Ryan with regard to Illuminati takeover of Camelot are not only completely unfounded but a subterfuge to cover gross errors in judgment that led him to cast 2 whistleblowers to the dogs... in severe disregard of his pledge to uphold the mission of Camelot and in violation of all that Project Camelot claims to stand for.

After repeated requests to Bill Ryan that he reconsider his position and views, I was left with no recourse but to publish this statement.

While he will needless to say, go to great lengths to show the world that one was an unbalanced hoaxer and the other is, he believes, acting as an agent of the Illuminati in a dark plot to take down Camelot, neither is true. Camelot is operating as before with the exception that we have reached the point where working together has become impossible due to our differences in views and interpretations of what it means to have integrity.

Sincerely,

Kerry Lynn Cassidy
    Co-Founder, Project Camelot
    Kerry having looked at your post again I have to say that it is a joke for you to use the Wikileaks mission statement when talking about the "Heather Material". The difference between Wikileaks and you is the fact that Wikileaks get solid evidence. You will note that their sources present the Videao evidence, they do not say that the evidence is there but it was given to someone else by their source, and it cannot be located. Oh and this AMAZING story being told by our source was not copied twenty times for support and back up.

I do not care what is going on between you and bill, that is your personal issues, however, you seem to forget that this Project was bought and paid for by the public who have given lot of their time, energy and MONEY so that this project was possible. When people want to discuss it, they have a right to and should have the right to all the facts.

Ben, pull your kneck in son. Your mouth full of anger bs does not go done well with people on here, or any where else. You brought this to the Public forum mate, deal with the responce. You say you thought of all places you would have got support was here. Why? You think that people here swallow everything huk line and sinker? People here can make their own minds up with the evidence presented to them. They will draw their own views from it and respond how they feel fit.

I would suggest that this thread should be closed as it is clearly having a bad effect of the forum and the people within it. I thought that this thread goes against the forum and what it stands for. I personally feel that this should be given no more time or attention!

Be Safe
    Last edited by irishspirit; 18th April 2010 at 08:18.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

10. Link to Post #170
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Red face Re: The Heather Material

Hi Ross,

Many thanks for your kind words of welcome.

I think that I understand the importance of this and hope that I can learn from all of you.

Just seems a real shame that this appears to have caused a split in a very good team.

Regards and Love.
    Last edited by winnasboy; 18th April 2010 at 08:34. Reason: Double post. Sorry

11. Link to Post #171
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by kinsuemei2 (here)
    This whole thread is crazy, I did not want this brought up in Bill forum BECAUSE of this nonsense! I am pissed off with the lot of you now, I even had ROSS stop this very topic that was a thread created by Heretic, nothing against heretic of course he was doing what he thought was right.

But it serves so show how much I don't want certain things discussed, Heather herself from GERMANY so I am told DOES not want this DISCUSSED, so please for the love of god... shut up!!!

[MOD EDIT To reduce quote size]

I am sorry I don't want to offend anybody but I am really really angry, I feel great guilt over Kerry and Bill, and I understand there was so much that happened beyond this, but so many people have told me directly this is MY fault you tend to believe it.

kin, i have given you the benefit of doubt. But looking at this and reflecting about it, i think i made a mistake by doing so. For me you have just squandered that little credit of credibility.
    It looks like you are just playing games to entice negative emotions, with an agenda behind.
    If i am wrong, then you should reflect about your own style of communication - and change it.

12. Link to Post #172
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

winnasboy, I would have to agree. But really Friend, I am not long part of this forum and there are very very very good people here. You will learn a lot as I have in my short time here.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

13. Link to Post #173
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by kevlor (here)
    i support bill 100%. i support kerry 100%

BUTT OUT EVERYBODY ELSE
    I agree with you 33%

14. Link to Post #174
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by kinsuemei2 (here)
    I am sorry I don't want to offend anybody but I am really really angry, I feel great guilt over Kerry and Bill, and I understand there was so much that happened beyond this, but so many people have told me directly this is MY fault you tend to believe it.
    Ben, you have to own the consequences of your actions. We all do.

What started off as a bit of cloak and dagger fun has caused a lot of suffering.

As you suggested yourself, I agree it is better for you to go now.

15. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world.
    Mahatma Gandhi

and in the words of buddha.......see what is, see was is not, follow the true way
    a mind beyond judgments, watches and understands

so live in joy, in peace, even among the troubled
    love m
    Last edited by morguana; 18th April 2010 at 09:45.

16. Link to Post #176
    Netherlands Avalon Member Debby's Avatar
    Thanks

I am so sorry reading alot of posts made here. Why is it so important for people to get there right? There are different ways to approch people, different ways in the way we can think, differnent ways to see with our mind, heart and eyes.
    It is in my view very easy to attack and judge. It takes more knowledge and wisdom to be openminded without being judgemental and attacking. We can all have differnet views, I don't see a problem with that. I believe it's the best thing we can have finding the truth for ourselfs. I myself like to hear and understand the views of others, I choose to.By this I have grown and learned and I know that there is so much more than I can imagine and I am corious and hungry for finding out. Isn't that why we are here? Nobody has all the answers we are all on a journey looking for the truth. Find the truth with love and respect! This is not a contest who is right and who is wrong and who crossed the finish line first! We are in this together. We all have doubts about things we read, it is a lesson how we deal with that and approch it.

Much love
    debbyxxx
    Have faith, my Child, have faith. Do not be bewildered. For you are beyond all things, The heart of all knowing. You are the Self. You are God. -Ashtavakra Gita 15:8

17. Link to Post #177
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Debby (here)
    I am so sorry reading alot of posts made here. Why is it so important for people to get there right? There are different ways to approch people, different ways in the way we can think, differnent ways to see with our mind, heart and eyes.
    It is in my view very easy to attack and judge. It takes more knowledge and wisdom to be openminded without being judgemental and attacking. We can all have differnet views, I don't see a problem with that. I believe it's the best thing we can have finding the truth for ourselfs. I myself like to hear and understand the views of others, I choose to.By this I have grown and learned and I know that there is so much more than I can imagine and I am corious and hungry for finding out. Isn't that why we are here? Nobody has all the answers we are all on a journey looking for the truth. Find the truth with love and respect! This is not a contest who is right and who is wrong and who crossed the finish line first! We are in this together. We all have doubts about things we read, it is a lesson how we deal with that and approch it.

Much love
    debbyxxx
    thanks Debby
    QUOTE:
    Looking for the truth. Find the truth with love and respect , is all well and good, but we have to discern falsehoods also, and things are not always what they seem to be.
    lol
    blue

18. Link to Post #178
    Netherlands Avalon Member Debby's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    thanks Debby
    QUOTE:
    Looking for the truth. Find the truth with love and respect , is all well and good, but we have to discern falsehoods also, and things are not always what they seem to be.
    lol
    blue
    Hi Blue777,
    i didn't mean that we should believe everything. No you have to question everything and reseach your self. I am trying to make my point in how to do that. Sorry if i wasn't clear about that.
    Love debbyxxx
    Have faith, my Child, have faith. Do not be bewildered. For you are beyond all things, The heart of all knowing. You are the Self. You are God. -Ashtavakra Gita 15:8

19. Link to Post #179
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Debby (here)
    Hi Blue777,
    i didn't mean that we should believe everything. No you have to question everything and reseach your self. I am trying to make my point in how to do that. Sorry if i wasn't clear about that.
    Love debbyxxx
    It's O.K Debby , we are all learning
    lol
    blue

20. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)
    Kerry having looked at your post again I have to say that it is a joke for you to use the Wikileaks mission statement when talking about the "Heather Material". The difference between Wikileaks and you is the fact that Wikileaks get solid evidence. You will note that their sources present the Videao evidence, they do not say that the evidence is there but it was given to someone else by their source, and it cannot be located. Oh and this AMAZING story being told by our source was not copied twenty times for support and back up.

I do not care what is going on between you and bill, that is your personal issues, however, you seem to forget that this Project was bought and paid for by the public who have given lot of their time, energy and MONEY so that this project was possible. When people want to discuss it, they have a right to and should have the right to all the facts.

Ben, pull your kneck in son. Your mouth full of anger bs does not go done well with people on here, or any where else. You brought this to the Public forum mate, deal with the responce. You say you thought of all places you would have got support was here. Why? You think that people here swallow everything huk line and sinker? People here can make their own minds up with the evidence presented to them. They will draw their own views from it and respond how they feel fit.

I would suggest that this thread should be closed as it is clearly having a bad effect of the forum and the people within it. I thought that this thread goes against the forum and what it stands for. I personally feel that this should be given no more time or attention!

Be Safe
    Good post. Generally broadly agree with the sentiments expressed.

Don't make me come back to this one more time or **** is gonna happen. Peace.

Kdisco
    Last edited by K626; 18th April 2010 at 14:55.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast