Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 11 LastLast

Thread: The Heather Material

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Default The Heather Material

Hi, All:

I received this interesting e-mail below from a correspondent in Canada overnight. I can make no comment on it as I have no way of knowing whether the information he shared is true.

What I will comment on, again, is that whoever sourced the material in the Heather PDF - whether or not it was Ben taking dictation on his own computer from someone whose story he believed, and who was staying at his house - was certainly no Black Ops scientist, let alone an MD.

There are a lot of crazy stories out there. Some of the crazy stories are true. But in my strong personal opinion, this one is not. Enough already.

Hi Bill.

I was about to listen to the Heather story when I thought I would read the attached PDF file first. Well imagine my surprise when I discovered that I had already read the material before.

Kerry says that she received this information late 2009. I do not remember where online I first viewed the file but I can tell you it was 4-5 years ago.

You also have to wonder who actually wrote it as it looks like it was written by someone who is somewhat challenged.

Spelling and sentence structure are that of someone who never went to high school, hardly a scientist.

I agree with you Bill, this is a fraud and I won’t waste my time with Heather’s story.
    Steve, Canada [full name, location and e-mail address supplied]
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th April 2010 at 08:23.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Turcurulin (7th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Heather Material

totally agree with bill
    besides, haven't we discussed this a few weeks ago? now the very same story is being marketed again - i noticed helvetic started a new thread devoted to this - again ! boring...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th April 2010 at 08:57. Reason: fixed formatting error

4. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Hi Bill, with all respect, as long as the e-mail has no link to the source of the “historic“ material , then I would not count much on it.
    Nevertheless, I totally agree with you that the material is most likely a fake.

I remember reading where the author was coming to a point where he/she had to spill some beans, and then he/she could not because the place of hiding (a hotel) was allegedly compromised. I think it was some telephone call to the lobby manager. Nevertheless the author continued writing many more pages after that, but just scratching other topics on the surface. No beans!

I also remember the “death”, caused by you!
    I laugh, because I saw after that allegation – by coincidence – Heather sending a message to you, that she had lied and was alive and was begging you to interview her.
    You simply called the bluff and let her drop down. I really liked that .

Yesterday I wasted nearly 2 hours watching Kerry and the Kiddy`s drawing of greys. No comment, your conscience will tell. Mostly I like the story of the broken CD-player of the PC. It must be TPTB! This sabotage was so efficient, that – according to her – up to today she had not received any further info.

I actually pity Kerry. She had been reduced by several classes. The effect of EGO and greed, effectively enhanced by the COINTELPRO.

Last edited by bashi; 10th April 2010 at 09:16.

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

you know what i understand bills belief, I have no issue with that,but if any other people have something smart to say, say it to be not about me, because you I was taken in by her story and yeah I believed it, my experience, not a story Bashi is what I lived through, because of my experience I have lost my wife and this is a very sore subject oh and guess what my cd player still don't work I can put it on you tube of me trying to use it if you really want to satisfy yourself.But ultimately and you can believe what you want , However am perfectly willing and able to defend myself and trust me I shall. i did not fully want the heather stuff published, but I was personally asked for it to be published, so I don't mind the flak again, as long as the people with low level thinking keep it polite, I don't want my facebook hacked again, or my you-tube account that has been open since 2006, and i am more than tired with the 'you broke up Camelot' emails that have graced my inbox.

as for Bill, I have nothing but respect for Bill because, he at least voiced his opinion to me as well, he treated me like the gentleman he is, and I dare say is a better man than I.

6. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And on the last note, if anybody wants to talk about this, talk to me. I don't ignore people and I don't push people away, and i always respond if asked a question, just don't making assumptions about a person without even trying to get to know them or understand them.
    Kinsuemei2 Ben

7. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Sorry to hear that kins,
    and i have no intention to add to your pain.
    I actually perceived your testimony about the greys as much more substantial that the heather case. I think with that kind of experience you were more prone to fall for heather.

"..I was taken in by her story and yeah I believed it.."

That sounds like past tense. Is it that by now you also question the value of the heather story?

8. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

yes my friend I do question all of her story, it's one of those moments when i look back and think "oh god what was i thinking" but from what i have been told she has made a small living out of living off people in this way, and its cool my friend I understand that people are here for the truth and when this comes along and upsets the flow, it upsets me as well. I have seen some of your posts Bashi and your a good person you have my total respect, for your honesty.
    Ben

9. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I think the whole process of Camelot-break up just needed a suitable trigger. That it was the heather-story was just a coincidence. If it were not this story, then another one would have surfaced.
    The way I see it, this was meant to happen. The vetting-parameters of Kerry and Bill for new info-releases were just too different. When Kerry pressed forward to release the material, Bill tried to save the integrity of Camelot by applying the emergency brake. That meant to go public with some info, for which in turn he was accused of.
    The people didn’t realize that it was meant to prevent a dilution of milk with water.
    In my view it was a mistake from Kerry`s side to try to forcefully push the release, despite Bills objections.

What do you think?

10. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kinsuemei2 (here)
    yes my friend I do question all of her story, it's one of those moments when i look back and think "oh god what was i thinking" but from what i have been told she has made a small living out of living off people in this way, and its cool my friend I understand that people are here for the truth and when this comes along and upsets the flow, it upsets me as well. I have seen some of your posts Bashi and your a good person you have my total respect, for your honesty.
    Ben

thank you for you honesty ben, you sound a really lovely person ...sad to hear about your wife...best wishes l

11. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The consensus appears to be that the "Heather Material" is bogus. I'm shocked that any reasonable person would take it as authentic. This will be my last post on that subject. Let that one lie! And I applaud Bill for his integrity.

12. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

yes upon hindsight ventana thats probably true but were all just human, we do make mistakes, just as long as we can admit we made them, and as Bill said laugh when we realize we were wrong. Light blue thank you for that my friend, I appreciate your kind words. and Bashi I think what your saying is true, and alot of things happened behind the scenes that none of us were aware of in the Camelot camp

13. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

As I said on AV1 I'm with Bill on this one. Also I think it was extremely astute of him to catch it early.

love

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

14. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote yes upon hindsight ventana thats probably true but were all just human, we do make mistakes, just as long as we can admit we made them, and as Bill said laugh when we realize we were wrong. Light blue thank you for that my friend, I appreciate your kind words. and Bashi I think what your saying is true, and alot of things happened behind the scenes that none of us were aware of in the Camelot camp
    hi ben

don't think for a second you've had any part in camelot break up.. the whole story was just a catalyst for what was already happening, as bashi put it eloquently earlier ...you just got caught in it - unwittingly so..it's totally understandable how that can happen even without knowing what went on behind the scenes like you say...my best wishes to you l

15. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Hi Ben, thanks for posting. You are helping to clear up an issue that's been hanging over Camelot/Avalon. I listened to your interview yesterday and appreciated your alien experiences. That's more than enough for one lifetime. You didn't need "Heather" coming into and disrupting your family . Hope your family life returns to normal as soon as possible.

16. Link to Post #15
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I agree that the overall consensus is against the Heather material. What surprises me is that Kerry has released this audio with Ben, which on the whole covers his personal life and alien contacts. Although Bens story is an article in itself it in not a Project Camelot story. I remember in a Kerry & Bill video words to the effect of “Project Camelot isn’t about alien contacts or space ships. The Internet has thousands of those. We’re about whistleblowers.” I can’t for the life of me remember if Bill said it or Kerry.

17. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote I agree that the overall consensus is against the Heather material. What surprises me is that Kerry has released this audio with Ben, which on the whole covers his personal life and alien contacts. Although Bens story is an article in itself it in not a Project Camelot story. I remember in a Kerry & Bill video words to the effect of “Project Camelot isn’t about alien contacts or space ships. The Internet has thousands of those. We’re about whistleblowers.” I can’t for the life of me remember if Bill said it or Kerry.
    why would you be surprised stevex?

this interview was on air a couple of days ago, as part of the reformed camelot (productions) and not the PC as it once was..your question should go to kerry...and that's if you take ben's story as "yet another et contactee's account"...

my sense is that ben got sucked into a larger story with a more sinister background, in fact i think that he might just blow a whistle on it...if he does't i'll understand - he's already suffered enough, been hurt... and he may not want to remember..

18. Link to Post #17
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Lightblue
    Firstly I didn't pose a question for anyone. I just made a statement but to answer your question to my surprise. In light of the PDF that was posted it's clear is not tenable as a whistleblowers testimony. So...discounting that out of Bens audio Kerry is left with little more than a contactee's account.

Apart from that, one could surmise 1 of a few things. Kerry has broadened her scope to include contact testimony or Kerry holds some store in the Heather material or there's bad blood still flowing.

If, as a new viewer / listener to this site and unaware of the Heather bust up with Kerry and Bill the audio would be intriguing, until you read the PDF. Without meaning to be discourteous to Ben the Heather material doesn’t help his story. Some may equate guilt by association and put his story in the same light after reading the PDF.

19. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SteveX (here)

Apart from that, one could surmise 1 of a few things. Kerry has broadened her scope to include contact testimony or Kerry holds some store in the Heather material or there's bad blood still flowing.
    I think that's it.

The Heather issue has never been discussed in open with the parties involved. Now is the time.
    I think Bill has waited for Kerry to make her first move. If she would have had the strength - as Ben - to admit to a mistake, then his response would have been most likely different. But she is still on it, so Bill decided to start this thread in order to shoot her down once and for all.
    He is a wise warrior and maybe admires Sun Tzu.

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by SteveX (here)
    Lightblue
    Firstly I didn't pose a question for anyone. I just made a statement but to answer your question to my surprise. In light of the PDF that was posted it's clear is not tenable as a whistleblowers testimony. So...discounting that out of Bens audio Kerry is left with little more than a contactee's account.

If, as a new viewer / listener to this site and unaware of the Heather bust up with Kerry and Bill the audio would be intriguing, until you read the PDF. Without meaning to be discourteous to Ben the Heather material doesn’t help his story. Some may equate guilt by association and put his story in the same light after reading the PDF.
    Totally agree with that summary. I'd also like to add that Kerry is coming across as pretty clueless with her continiued investment in this stuff. No offence to Ben who comes across as a genuine guy who is clearly trying to piece things together.

LoveK
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

21. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

My first reaction to reading the Heather PDF was that it was fake. That said, we are mostly a self-selecting group here. We have made the effort to take "Bill's side" when the split caused us to weigh up both sides of the argument.

Therefore, any 'consensus' that the PDF is a flawed document is an illusion due to the fact we're starting from the same point of view in the first place.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 11 LastLast