+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: Charlotte Riots... NOT protests....WTF is going on with the brewing "Race war"?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Charlotte Riots... NOT protests....WTF is going on with the brewing "Race war"?

So, we are at a point in western culture where we have leveraged both "white guilt" and "black entitlement" to the point where nearly anything is used as a cause to "protest".

But these aren't the same "protests" we've seen from the 60's, or even the more recent "occupy" protests... no these are CALLED "protests" but in fact are riots.

and worse than that, racially motivated riots.

Before the last few months I would have never believed that a racewar was possible, but the level of delusion out there and the heavy media bias is making it look very likely that a race war is already happening.

It's blacks against whites & only one side is fighting & THE MEDIA TELLS US THE "PROTESTS" ARE "PEACEFUL".

I'm a product of the system in this, I'm extremely uncomfortable talking about race relations.. I'm overly cautious around black people with what I say and do.

But why? I've never done anything against "blacks" or "whites" or any one based on race.. Why do I feel this way? Systemic spreading of white guilt via public institutions and media; leveraged inequality... One group gets social points for... everything (Society and media shows us that it's "cool" to be black, it's (at least) distasteful to be white, especially a white male).

Anyone catch the VMA's? (Video Music Awards) by what used to be the trend setting MTV?
    It was 95% black 5% white.. is that America today? I thought it was something like 13.5% black and a lot of other minority races used to exist too right? I guess there's no Asian, Latin, or GOD FORBID white talented musicians out there?

Even the artists participating had comments on this:
    Quote The VMA shortlist, announced earlier this week, is dominated by Beyoncé’s Lemonade, an artist MIA condemned this year for not being vocal about issues beyond Black Lives Matter. “Is Beyoncé or Kendrick Lamar going to say Muslim Lives Matter? Or Syrian Lives Matter? Or this kid in Pakistan matters?” she told the Evening Standard in April.
    Does this get more blatant? I've looked into most the "black victim" meme's and they are almost entirely bull****...

Am I wrong here? It seems so obvious to me.

I think what I've done in the past is wrong.. I've cringed away from the topic and thought it didn't apply to me and I shouldn't dip into this uncomfortable pool

I've made posts here on this forum and had some blow back while trying to breach this topic.. I think it's important and it needs exposure so we can take the wind out of it.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (25th September 2016), animovado (23rd September 2016), Atlas (23rd September 2016), AutumnW (23rd September 2016), avid (23rd September 2016), Axman (22nd September 2016), Basho (22nd September 2016), bennycog (22nd September 2016), bluestflame (22nd September 2016), BMJ (22nd September 2016), Bob (22nd September 2016), Calz (23rd September 2016), Daozen (23rd September 2016), delfine (23rd September 2016), drneglector (26th September 2016), ElfeMya (23rd September 2016), Enola (22nd September 2016), Eram (22nd September 2016), Eva2 (16th November 2016), Ewan (23rd September 2016), ghostrider (22nd September 2016), GrnEggsNHam (22nd September 2016), Happyjak (23rd September 2016), Innocent Warrior (25th September 2016), joeecho (22nd September 2016), Maknocktomb (23rd September 2016), meat suit (24th September 2016), Nan (23rd September 2016), NancyV (23rd September 2016), Napping (23rd September 2016), Nasu (22nd September 2016), PurpleLama (22nd September 2016), RedSun88 (22nd September 2016), rgray222 (23rd September 2016), Satori (23rd September 2016), shaberon (23rd September 2016), Spellbound (24th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2016), T Smith (24th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Charlotte Riots... NOT protests....WTF is going on with the brewing "Race war"?

It's a worthy and super important topic. People who self identify as victims, are often just that, to a large degree. They still have to take along hard look at how they might be adding to their own victimization, within their own culture, and deal with those problems. Descendants of slaves have every right to point a finger, but at who? White slave masters are long dead and their great great great grandchildren do NOT necessarily share any of the attitudes and beliefs of their forefathers.

If a "micro-agression" occurs, like a white person being very cautious (terrified) walking through black neighbourhoods, in Chicago occurs, it is because there just might be a reason for caution. Is that racist or a demographic reality?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Basho (22nd September 2016), bennycog (22nd September 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd September 2016), Nasu (22nd September 2016), TargeT (22nd September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Charlotte Riots... NOT protests....WTF is going on with the brewing "Race war"?

I've always heard that "racists" have "code language"...

I think it's the SJW (Social Justice Warriors) and other virtue signalers are the ones with code language.

like "Micro-agression".. IMO that's just being overly sensitive and allowing yourself an excuse to react ("micro - aggression" occurs, individual is "Triggered" and they can self-justify sometimes outrageous actions).

It's worrying that as many "vocal" people have "bought in" to this crap... because most of the apathetic masses couldn't care less.

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd September 2016), Basho (22nd September 2016), bennycog (22nd September 2016), BMJ (22nd September 2016), ElfeMya (23rd September 2016), Flash (22nd September 2016), Flowerpunkchip (4th October 2016), Holly Lindin (25th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (25th September 2016), joeecho (22nd September 2016), NancyV (23rd September 2016), Pam (24th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2016), T Smith (24th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

Oh Gosh, I truly truly cannot resist:

Target, you were micro agressor of obese people.

No way out of it - white male, having a white penis and worst, a military.

I will prove that the food intake IS NOT proportional to weight gain.

And soon, you gone have Obese Riots (pun intended) all over society claiming to stop the discrimination (and mostly in Virgin Island lol)

-------------------

All this to say that there is a ton of reasons to feel like a victim, to think you are put apart from others, to feel bullied. And when this is spread into whole slices of societies, it created a reason for protests. And then for riots when whole slices of society are chanting for violence.

However, I must say that what I see throughout the world is the following:

Tons of male Muslims diluting the social make up in Europe, pitting themselves against the rest of the European societies and the society being politically correct, not saying what are those guys misdeeds publically - like rioting, stealing, raping, name it.

Blacks pitting themselves against white in America, and not noticing that in fact it is their own thugs that are destroying their surroundings and thier people, and the society being politically correct and not mentioning it.

I wonder what is planned for China and Russia, maybe Japanese against Chinese?

And the most astouding was, a few years ago, college students throughout the province protesting for free schooling, while it cost very little in the province, up to a point where the general public were asking what are the protest for. In fact, there were quite a lot of riots too, which were basically never mentioned either. This was a way to pitt a group of people, the young, against the adults. It did not work for very long. As Quebec is a trial ground for lots of social stuff (from the CIA), it was understood that you cannot pitt generations against each other any more, it does not woirk as it did with the baby boomers when they were young. So you have to put races at work instead.

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I've always heard that "racists" have "code language"...

I think it's the SJW (Social Justice Warriors) and other virtue signalers are the ones with code language.

like "Micro-agression".. IMO that's just being overly sensitive and allowing yourself an excuse to react ("micro - aggression" occurs, individual is "Triggered" and they can self-justify sometimes outrageous actions).

It's worrying that as many "vocal" people have "bought in" to this crap... because most of the apathetic masses couldn't care less.

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd September 2016), bennycog (22nd September 2016), Daozen (23rd September 2016), ElfeMya (23rd September 2016), Ewan (23rd September 2016), joeecho (22nd September 2016), NancyV (23rd September 2016), TargeT (22nd September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Oh Gosh, I truly truly cannot resist:

Target, you were micro agressor of obese people.

No way out of it - white male, having a white penis and worst, a military.

I will prove that the food intake IS NOT proportional to weight gain.

And soon, you gone have Obese Riots (pun intended) all over society claiming to stop the discrimination (and mostly in Virgin Island lol)
    Haha, I don't think "micro-agression" exists, I think it's a made up term so that people who get their feelings hurt can shift blame to an external source instead of addressing where the issue actually resides.

so..

But I'd love to have a discussion with you.

I wonder what is planned for China and Russia, maybe Japanese against Chinese?
    The same thing that happened in the US during the industrial revolution... degradation of the family unit, milking the expanding "working/middle class" for all it's worth & consolidating more wealth.... except this time with a base of over 1BILLION people, instead of just a few million... They've already increased military spending, the "east" is poised to dethrone the "west"... at least that seems to be the grand design, the reality is a bit further from that mehtinks...

And the most astouding was, a few years ago, college students throughout the province protesting for free schooling, while it cost very little in the province, up to a point where the general public were asking what are the protest for. In fact, there were quite a lot of riots too, which were basically never mentioned either. This was a way to pitt a group of people, the young, against the adults. It did not work for very long. As Quebec is a trial ground for lots of social stuff (from the CIA), it was understood that you cannot pitt generations against each other any more, it does not woirk as it did with the baby boomers when they were young. So you have to put races at work instead.
    Yes, lots of tactics being tried out there.. only a few working and only because of the intellectual apathy of the participants.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd September 2016), bennycog (22nd September 2016), bluestflame (22nd September 2016), ElfeMya (23rd September 2016), Ewan (23rd September 2016), gord (27th September 2016), NancyV (23rd September 2016), Pam (24th September 2016), PurpleLama (24th September 2016), raff (24th September 2016), T Smith (24th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,984 times in 2,110 posts

Can somebody please post this UTube picture with the link for this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0qD2K2RWkc Its called I am not black. you are not white, over 10 millions views - OVER 10 MILLION VIEWS AND YES SO TRUE!

THIS ALL STARTS WITH LEADERSHIP, LEADERSHIP TO STOP THE TITLES AND LABELS , LEADERSHIP TO PUT OUT A SMOLDERING SMOKE SO IT DOESNT BECOME A FIRE, LEADERSHIP , FAITH AND THE CONVICTION TO BRING US TOGETHER AS ONE , TO EMPOWER, AND INSPIRE! AND FOLLOW A COMMON GOAL OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT WITH FAITH!

Last edited by Shannon; 22nd September 2016 at 22:17.

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

animovado (23rd September 2016), AutumnW (23rd September 2016), bennycog (22nd September 2016), Billy Vasiliadis (23rd September 2016), Carmody (23rd September 2016), Daozen (23rd September 2016), ElfeMya (23rd September 2016), Ewan (23rd September 2016), ginnyk (25th September 2016), Holly Lindin (25th September 2016), NancyV (23rd September 2016), Nasu (22nd September 2016), Octavusprime (24th September 2016), Orph (22nd September 2016), Pam (24th September 2016), penn (23rd September 2016), rgray222 (23rd September 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2016), T Smith (24th September 2016), TargeT (22nd September 2016), tessie999 (24th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

What needs to be said can't be said.

This is still a white dominated world. All other denominations have suffered under the white man's rule.
    And don't be fooled - even white has shades...depending on who is standing next to you

This may slowly be changing. It may be more about who has the most money, nowadays.

The American phenomena of race wars is a unique dynamic. In Canada we do not have , sorry, ghettos. And we don't have inner-city gangs. It is these that allow hate to spread and once the flashover point is reached a riot results with surprising ease. In America the inequality based on race is apparent, and is tolerated - for decades! Not much surprise the oppressed lash out from time to time as they have. And now as the economic levers are turned more pressure is placed on the least able to cope. The least able to cope are minorities, single mothers, and the elderly - as these make up the bulk of the "poor".

Race riots may only be the leading edge of a much bigger storm as the financial crisis between the "haves" and "have nots" intensifies. Soon we might be looking at apocalyptic Food Wars.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd September 2016), Basho (22nd September 2016), bennycog (22nd September 2016), Cipher (23rd September 2016), ElfeMya (23rd September 2016), Ewan (23rd September 2016), Maunagarjana (27th September 2016), Nasu (22nd September 2016), TargeT (22nd September 2016), Wind (23rd September 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

This is still a white dominated world. All other denominations have suffered under the white man's rule.
    And don't be fooled - even white has shades...depending on who is standing next to you

This may slowly be changing. It may be more about who has the most money, nowadays.
    "white dominated world" is just playing into what they are "selling" it has ALWAYS been about money & power; never about race. Every monarchy out there is an example, and there are many many "non-white" historical examples... I wonder if it ever "was" a "white thing" or that's just being clung to recently because it's convenient and easy to point out in the northern hemisphere (where that particular type of person is historically from).

In America the inequality based on race is apparent, and is tolerated - for decades!
    Here I think you're buying into the propaganda again... inequality based on WHAT???

There are FAR more white poverty house holds than ANY minority... (In fact, more than all of them combined... as it should be statistically in an equal nation)

25,659,922 whites below the poverty line vs 9,472,583 blacks below the poverty line (11,197,648 hispanics.. where are the hispanic riots??)

The numbers give truth to the lies... and they ARE lies.

Any argument I've heard falls apart after a bit of research (we have been TOLD certain things that just aren't true (surprise surprise??))
    Last edited by TargeT; 22nd September 2016 at 22:05.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

animovado (23rd September 2016), bennycog (22nd September 2016), bluestflame (22nd September 2016), ElfeMya (23rd September 2016), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2016), Ewan (23rd September 2016), Innocent Warrior (25th September 2016), JRS (23rd September 2016), muxfolder (25th September 2016), Nan (23rd September 2016), NancyV (23rd September 2016), T Smith (24th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Race riots may only be the leading edge of a much bigger storm as the financial crisis between the "haves" and "have nots" intensifies. Soon we might be looking at apocalyptic Food Wars.
    very good point Ernie. I would even believe that an economic collapse is coming and that races are put against each other so that they will be infighting, instead of fighting and targetting the 1% of those up there with all the revenues. Planned and organised riots in order to escape the major ones when time comes to put the whole economy down. Soros given work by his bosses.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bennycog (22nd September 2016), bluestflame (22nd September 2016), ElfeMya (23rd September 2016), Eram (22nd September 2016), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2016), Nasu (22nd September 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2016), TargeT (22nd September 2016), Wind (23rd September 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

very good point Ernie. I would even believe that an economic collapse is coming and that races are put against each other so that they will be infighting, instead of fighting and targetting the 1% of those up there with all the revenues. Planned and organised riots in order to escape the major ones when time comes to put the whole economy down. Soros given work by his bosses.
    Race wars the : problem (seems to be on-going)

Food riots or just civil riots: reaction (seems to be on-going)

Solution: ?? Can't be something as bland as Martial law can it (National guard troops already deployed several times)

Distraction from world events (Our recent, blantant syria bombing maybe? there has been some back and forth "actions" since then. The not-so-subtle west-to-east economic power shift?)?

I'm not really sure.
    Last edited by TargeT; 22nd September 2016 at 22:28.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Akasha (23rd September 2016), Atlas (22nd September 2016), bennycog (22nd September 2016), ElfeMya (23rd September 2016), NancyV (23rd September 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Akasha (23rd September 2016), bennycog (22nd September 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The story i heard was a black prson was shot by a black officer and STILL it was turnef into a race issue ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Atlas (22nd September 2016), bluestflame (22nd September 2016), ElfeMya (23rd September 2016), Innocent Warrior (25th September 2016), Ivanhoe (23rd September 2016), NancyV (23rd September 2016), TargeT (23rd September 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

BLACK BLOC, which the mainstream medias describes as "vandals" or "terrorists":
    Last edited by Atlas; 22nd September 2016 at 23:54.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (25th September 2016), TargeT (23rd September 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

long but very very interesting read, a shame it is so long and so filled with foreign names, because many North American do not have the patience to read it all. But very interesting.

In a few words, Soros' foundation "Open Society" is plainly a communist/russian plant in the West to disorganise and create revolutions that could be overtaken by communists.

Interesting.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bluestflame (23rd September 2016), ElfeMya (23rd September 2016), gord (27th September 2016), TargeT (23rd September 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,006 times in 4,056 posts

Just to throw this out there...some of my ancestors owned slaves. Unlike what, doubtless, happened to many of them...the children were able to go to school, and if anyone was sick, then a doctor was called (back in the days when a doctor would come to your house). So their lives were not all that bad; sometimes, slavery to a kind master, is better than "freedom".

Blacks are not all on the same page. Back in the 60s, there were some "peaceful sit-ins" here in NC, which were basically...well-dressed, polite blacks entered segregated establishments, and simply asked to be treated like anyone else. These kinds of older guys, seriously do not like raggy-looking, rude uppity blacks, finding it a complete insult that flies in the face of what they were trying to achieve.

This kettle has been brewing the whole time, it has never not been there. There has always been some minority of blacks who totally feel like "it's the white man" and look to attack or kill any random white person. Of course, they have plenty of intra-community violence, I can think of the shutdown of the black-oriented Apple Chill street festival and various night clubs due to shootings. The area isn't called "little Chicago" for nothing--there are tons of shootings, random or intentional.

They could make short work of a city, but, I would have to advise them against any kind of full-on race war. The ex-military and mostly agricultural white people have all the good guns and millions of rounds. The Class III licenses granted by mostly white sheriffs to mostly white business men for fully automatic weaponry are, in some places, not uncommon.

I can certainly understand why anyone is resentful and feels oppressed. It doesn't take a CIA plot to set them off; any opportunity will do.

It probably wouldn't be so bad if the country had really promoted the "general welfare" of the people, but since...that hasn't happened...you will see more and more violent eruptions, not just of this kind.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2016), Nan (23rd September 2016), NancyV (23rd September 2016), TargeT (23rd September 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I've never been a racist but lately I have been getting very pissed off at the attempts by so many blacks to blame whites for many of the circumstances in their lives. It's obviously being promoted by the mainstream media so likely some powerful people want riots. chaos and/or a race war to happen.

Why are there more blacks in prison? Because a much larger percentage of them commit crimes. Whenever I hear the crap about how it's not fair that more blacks are in prison I assume they are ignorant of the fact that more blacks commit crimes than whites, Hispanics or Asians. Many more blacks kill blacks than whites kill blacks. Why don't they get outraged about that? Because they are the racists.

I am also no longer going to be even slightly politically correct about my disgust with the black riots and the blame whites for everything games. If they actually do start a race war they might be surprised when they realize that many of us will fight and that they are not going to win as they are only 13% + or - of the population. I still don't judge a person by their race but I certainly have become more and more upset with how many blacks seem to be so easily falling into the trap that has been laid for them. I also think BLM should be designated as a terrorist group.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Alan (25th September 2016), delfine (23rd September 2016), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2016), Nan (23rd September 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2016), TargeT (23rd September 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I also think BLM should be designated as a terrorist group.

Quote "Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
    Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
    Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.
    https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism

Certainly seems like a case could be made for that.
    Where are you?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

NancyV (23rd September 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I also think BLM should be designated as a terrorist group.
    You are so right and yes Flash, Soros is up to his old tricks again.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

bluestflame (23rd September 2016), ElfeMya (23rd September 2016), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2016), NancyV (23rd September 2016), seko (24th September 2016), TargeT (23rd September 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

This isn't about white vs blacks.
    Let me ask folks one question. If police officers who committed murder while on duty were rightfully prosecuted for their actions just as any ordinary citizen would be, would we be having these problems that are being construed as race problems?
    The answer is no.
    This is really a simple matter.
    Cops will not testify against cops. It is part of their culture. If a cop witnesses another cop committing unlawful acts of violence including murder a cop is expected to either look the other way, and or help cover up the incident. I know folks out there are thinking not all cops are bad. And you may be right, but if a good cop goes against the culture of corruption in the police force he will feel the full wrath of the police force from the lowest subordinate to the highest ranking officers. This type of peer pressure far surpasses anything you or I have experienced in high school or what not. So in the end a good cop will either get with the program, or leave the police force.
    The program is the culture of corruption.
    In the end that means no good cops.
    And that is only the beginning.
    State and Federal prosecuters work "with" the police, and as such they rarely try and convict cops. Evidence is often lost and or tampered with, plea deals are often extroidinarily lenient.
    And then we have the judges residing over the proceedings. Who do the same thing in so far as incredibly lenient sentences, which are usually in the ball park of being fired from the police force. Which is a horrible slap in the face to the family of a murdered loved one.
    I think I've said enough.

The ONLY reason we are seeing the Police Brutality crimes that we are seeing now get any kind of traction is due to the overwhelming prevalence of phone video cameras.

Cops almost NEVER testify against Cops. Cops plant guns and drugs on victims to help legitimize their actions.
    The justice system in the US needs to be overhauled, especially in so far as beat cops are trained.
    Police Academies need to be overhauled and the culture of corruption needs to be addressed for what it is.
    Last edited by DNA; 23rd September 2016 at 01:33.

38. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Atlas (23rd September 2016), Cara (23rd September 2016), drneglector (26th September 2016), earthdreamer (27th September 2016), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2016), Holly Lindin (25th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (25th September 2016), Intuitive Fish (23rd September 2016), loungelizard (29th September 2016), Mike (23rd September 2016), Nan (23rd September 2016), PurpleLama (24th September 2016), seko (24th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2016), TargeT (23rd September 2016), Tinman (23rd September 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

BlackLivesMatter in Brazil Against Police Brutality:

The most dangerous cop: the Robocop

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast