+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Stranger things': Illuminati and occult symbolism

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default 'Stranger things': Illuminati and occult symbolism

While watching the new Netflix series Stranger Things we came across some symbolism that is very blatant to the trained eye. The question is… Is the writers of Stranger Things trying to tell us something more? There is much truth to the plot when it comes to dealing and operating within the spirit realm, blood pacts and some of the other topics written in the show.

http://mythicist.me/stranger-things-...cult-symbolism

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 'Stranger things': Illuminati and occult symbolism

I believe a lot of info is hidden in some of these shows.Is it to inform us or confuse us

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Sequoia (25th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (25th September 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Take a look at this:

"The immensely popular series Stranger Things puts in the forefront of popular culture the disturbing world of MKULTRA, mixed with a heavy those of fantasy and science fiction. Through its story and symbolism, the series tell a deeper truth about its subject matter, one that not many might believe or accept."
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesand...ranger-things/

The researcher and writer of the article already did the research for us
    I can't wait for season 2

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

THETA – Considered to the “psychic” programming. Bloodliners (those coming from multi-generational Satanic families) were determined to exhibit a greater propensity for having telepathic abilities than did non-bloodliners. Due to its evident limitations, however, various forms of electronic mind control systems were developed and introduced, namely, bio-medical human telemetry devices (brain implants), directed-energy lasers using microwaves and/or electromagnetics. It is reported these are used in conjunction with highly-advanced computers and sophisticated satellite tracking systems.
    – Ron Patton, Mind Control

Theta Programming got its name just as the Alpha, Beta, and Delta Programming in part from the four types of EEG brain waves. Theta waves are frequent in children.
    Psychic warfare became a branch of the Monarch Programming. This is the Theta Programming. It is the marriage of occult practices with state of the art science…
    ...The military and the Illuminati are using telepathy, psychic warfare, astral projection and other occult sciences with their programmed slaves. The ability to carry out some of these occult sciences (psychic abilities) can be greatly enhanced by certain drugs, brain wave patterns, training, and demonology.
    – Fritz Springmeier, The Illuminati Formula to Create a Mind Control Slave
    Last edited by Sequoia; 25th September 2016 at 23:29. Reason: missed the creds of 2nd quote (edited for brevity) to F Springmeyer

6. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

Nothing is done without consideration by the druids of Hollywood giving the all clear....
    All TV and movie scripts are finely groomed for 2 specific purposes...
    1. To relay what they are doing or have done to the general public.
    2. To relay what they intend to do to the general public.
    Universal law governs the requirement of free will....They ( overlords and there minions) use this loop hole
    to ensure they are not pulled up on there dastardly ways.
    By this means they can openly suggest that they have always displayed what there strategies and plans have been by the use of TV and the big screen.
    This is why IGNORANCE is the biggest issue we face currently, for the many see this as just entertainment.
    What many do not consider is that entertainment stops us from seeing truths...just like the romans and the coliseum

7. The Following User Says Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

holcaul (20th March 2022)

8. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

It is called 'Soft Disclosure'. It is where 'truths' filter through to the conveyors (writers) of the story entwined with fiction. When you go on a Selfhood path. And develop your inner Self. Heal and do plenty of research in a resolved manor. The nuggets of truth become obvious to you.

Stranger Things is brilliant on many levels. It has more parallels (for me anyway) to the Montauk Project. Many other things also but the dimensional aspects definitely.

There is a new show called 'Falling Water' about collective dreaming.

There was a fantastic 2015 documentary called 'The Montauk Chronicles' that get into it well.

Cheers
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Rex (2nd October 2016)

10. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

My son told me I should watch this, and I'm 4 episodes (halfway) into the season. Overall it feels like one long XFiles episode. The girl (11) made me think of Drew Barrymore and her father in Firestarter (blood from the nose, remember folks?) The dimensional aspect, and MKUltra are interesting. The Duffer brothers are obviously haunting the same places as PA'ers for material.

The one thing that struck me the most so far are the Christmas lights. That seems to be a major nod to Stanley Kubrick. "Where the rainbow ends" or "going over the rainbow" (a possble MKUltra term) - the lights - in this case would be pointing to that parallel dimension.

As an aside, I'm surprised how aggressive they made the local sheriff. Though it's so refreshing that he sees through the bullsh1t right away and recklessly follows through - his supposed motivation having lost his daughter. Usually with that type of character you have to wait many episodes before they "believe" and do something about it. This guy acts like he doesn't have a lot to lose.

I just did a quick google and looks like season 2 is already in the works for 2017.

Quick update - forgot to mention that I thought of Missing 411 as well. There's definitely an element of that in here with people gone missing near water/woods and portals are involved. That's one of the many theories around some Missing 411 folks.

Another update - the scenes with the kids reminds of The Goonies a little bit (Spielberg).
    Last edited by Rex; 6th October 2016 at 14:47.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2016)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Typical Superhero storyline with a bit of Horror. A bit boring actually, only cool Thing in that the government in involved in making those Freaks. Take a look at HBO´s Westwood, that plays in a whole different league.

+ Reply to Thread