+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dial-A-Thread

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Dial-A-Thread

Need a thread, but are to busy too make one? Dial one here, maybe someone else can make it.

Here are some topics I'm interested in but I'm too busy to research:

- What devices could clean up water and air pollution?
    - What are the best 3D printing innovations to solve basic needs in the developing world?
    - What innovative low cost shelters could provide housing in the next 50 years?
    - Robin Hood Army daily updates.
    - List of useful crowdfunding projects.
    - What are the best Water Filters out there?
    - Workable alternatives to http. i.e. zeronet https://zeronet.io/
    - What are the legal issues surrounding gamified crowdfunding?
    i.e. two charities or players competing for a crowdfunded prize fund? Two people play Tron/Chess/any game online for a crowdfunded 400USD prize fund. The winner gets 300USD for their benevolent project, second place, only 100USD.
    Last edited by Daozen; 26th September 2016 at 02:36.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th September 2016), betoobig (24th May 2017), ElfeMya (26th September 2016), Fanna (25th September 2016), Flash (6th October 2016), Inversion (26th September 2016), lake (27th September 2016), Michelle Marie (26th September 2016), Nasu (26th September 2016), Pam (27th September 2016), ponda (26th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Fanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 329 posts

Default Re: Dial-A-Thread

I would like to dial up a thread on how to legally reclaim land from the powers that be.

zeronet is awesome!!
    The govt is not going to decentralize the dns protocalls to something like this that makes sense. How would they control it that way? The only way to do it is if everyone making websites or owning websites decides that this is the way of the future.

Consent and action are intertwined.

EDIT:
    Oh look, I just made a blog that is totally decentralized and either just for me on any computer in the world or for anyone it gets shared with. Reminds me of Oz.

Last edited by Fanna; 26th September 2016 at 00:08. Reason: relevance to thread title
    ♪ ~Blessed are the Cracked~ ♪
    ♪ ~For they let in the Light~ ♪

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fanna For This Post:

betoobig (24th May 2017), Daozen (26th September 2016), ElfeMya (26th September 2016), Inversion (26th September 2016), lake (27th September 2016), Michelle Marie (26th September 2016), Nasu (26th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

This may have already been invented for the space program. Washing dishes, your body, anything, with vibrations instead of water. This would eliminate the degrading of precious ground water needed for ingestion, farming and the biosphere. It would also be cheaper than a complete recycling system for water in each household which might still preserve some level of pollution and threat to health.

Also, toilets which cause their effluent to completely vanish, similar to the death ray, which is actually the dissolution of matter.

There is lots more where that came from but I will have to give the subject of quick shelter, etc., more thought as it is complex.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Daozen (26th September 2016), ElfeMya (26th September 2016), lake (27th September 2016), Pam (27th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fanna (here)
    I would like to dial up a thread on how to legally reclaim land from the powers that be.

zeronet is awesome!!
    The govt is not going to decentralize the dns protocalls to something like this that makes sense. How would they control it that way? The only way to do it is if everyone making websites or owning websites decides that this is the way of the future.

Consent and action are intertwined.

EDIT:
    Oh look, I just made a blog that is totally decentralized and either just for me on any computer in the world or for anyone it gets shared with. Reminds me of Oz.

There are many solutions out there for distributed and decentralized internet. Some are flaky, others are good. I mentioned zeronet because I got it to work in 2 minutes, so anyone can use it. When I clicked your blog, Fanna, it didn't work... so I guess something's up. Don't know if it's browser problems at my end. It's worth persisting, because Zeronet is more solid than most distributed internet systems.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    This may have already been invented for the space program. Washing dishes, your body, anything, with vibrations instead of water. This would eliminate the degrading of precious ground water needed for ingestion, farming and the biosphere. It would also be cheaper than a complete recycling system for water in each household which might still preserve some level of pollution and threat to health.

Also, toilets which cause their effluent to completely vanish, similar to the death ray, which is actually the dissolution of matter.

There is lots more where that came from but I will have to give the subject of quick shelter, etc., more thought as it is complex.
    Those are all good inventions. Im interested in new cleaning solutions. This world is too dirty for my tastes... There's a device called the Germinator. I bet a 20 minute web search turns up 100s of ideas.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

fourty-two (24th May 2017), lake (27th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

- Oxycontin- Gateway to hell

- What's your favourite Tyranny/Tyranny of the day

- Microwave excitation of Sulphur plasma- Indoor Sun

- Hillary - a life of corruption

- Tax Havens-key tool of tyranny

- Kryon's take on consciousness grids

- Lacerta
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

DNA (6th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Those are some thought-provoking titles, Baby Steps. Do you mean Oxytocin, the so called 'caring chemical'?

Lacerta seems far out, but who knows if it might be true? I always, always remember when she said: "If they get out of hand, we can just control them by switching off the water."

Are there any use cases for an Indoor Sun? Heating or light....?

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Sorry- name of Drug wrong, sloppy!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur_lamp

I met a guy who makes these. They are super-bright, allowing for light to be piped via Fibre-optic cable to wherever it is needed. The visible spectrum is similar to the Sun (a bit greener). He thought it had commercial potential.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Daozen (6th October 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was looking for an indoor sun lamp to get through the winter. Maybe Sulfur lamps could work. There are some issues, but they still look alright. Amazing what you can find with some googling.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th October 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

At the moment I am pondering the following:

'What on Earth is going on in Venezuela?' (note they have some of the largest oil reserves in the world)

' Is renewable energy an expensive white elephant?' (do not have an opinion, as there is so much info, but the recent Spectator article makes one think)

+ Reply to Thread