1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Breaking the Chains of the First Cognition

Chasing Expectations
    Discussion of expectations along the road to cognitive advancement and demystifies what it means to progress towards the second cognition.

You know you’ve entered into the beginning stages of second cognition when you live without worry nor are effected by others.

Some indicators:
    • no habitual egoic emotional activity
    • no hair trigger switches
    • no reaction to external stimuli
    • no effect from hot-button issues
    • no longer react with explosive reactions
    • never feeling lonely even when alone
    • stand in self-confidence when completely alone
    • feeling a sense of calm within and nothing can shift you from that place
    • even when surrounded by all the toxic energy, one is never touched by it
    • ability to remove all the toxic energy from the environment with a mere thought
    • over come the ego’s need for approval and confirmation from others that one is accepted and completely unaffected when that outside approval isn’t forthcoming
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th July 2017 at 03:32.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ewan (16th January 2017), fourty-two (31st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2016), Pam (2nd October 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Why we are Doing this Now

I withdraw my attention and intention from their stupid game and move on.

“We had to make them believe they had the upper hand…. We started our own operation of infiltration and data delivery. We plant the seeds of awareness and content to trigger the ground crew into awaking right in the middle of their doctrines. While they stole our truth and burdened it with hapiym (defined @ bottom) hive lies, we managed to insert our own triggers for awakening ground crew in material they thought was under their control.”

“The only thing that is going to provide humanity a way out is something truly new and different. Something that is not a repeating theme of tyranny and tireless repetitive themes, in our jobs, in our lives, in our governments, and what’s laughably referred to as entertainment.

The first cognition system is a broken record. It is a phonograph record stuck playing the same place over and over again. As more and more people realize this, more are going to gravitate to the second cognition world of the new paradigm. For that is the only solution to living a life running on someone else’s hamster wheel.”

“You are that change. The solution lies within the individual. But as long as we choose to remain within our perceptual boxes, propping up the walls of our cognitive boxes, we will forever be spinning our wheels going no where and in fact moving backwards.”

“The answer lies in the creation of something completely new. We cannot look to authorities, corrupted systems, or archaic ideologies to provide us the answer of what that is. That would not be something new.”

“A true warrior must first conquer their own inner tyrant. The virus attached to the secondary consciousness, the ego program within their own minds. As long as one asks another, “What should I do?” Well then you are missing the point. You already have that answer. It’s just been buried under layers upon layers of cognitive conditioning and cultural programing. The ever present truth lies beneath the constant blare or the hapiym and it's discordant noise…”

All reality is an illusion. **** that! Nothing is real? Bulls!t @ 15:53. Any peddler of mystical twaddle or materialist ideologies that promotes that nonsense is either completely lost or an agent of the simulacrum, in many cases, both.
    What real is:
    • your passions
    • your joys
    • your highs and your lows
    • your ecstasies and your suffering
    • your experience is real, material things are transient
    • the connection you feel when you look into the eyes of your child, or your lover
    • the breathtaking awe that embraces you when you gaze into a sunset, or cuddle with a beloved pet

Most importantly, your focal point of energy of what you bring to your reality is real. Claim it. Life is completely meaningless, that is, until you bring it forth into your experience on to your canvas and create that meaning. THAT is real.

Published on Sep 28, 2016

In this segment Doug points out the importance of developing the new paradigm at this particular time. He also points out the energetic focal point of intent and how it relates to the law of attraction. Photography by Doug M.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th July 2017 at 03:35.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Cara (2nd October 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2016), Noelle (15th January 2017), Pam (2nd October 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Is there a touch of John Lamb Lash in his approach? BTW, I take issue with the way he categorises veganism/vegetarianism as DIET. . . most vegans are trying to do as little harm to other species as they possibly can; it's not a belief system, either - or it needn't be. There is ample evidence that other creatures experience what we do - why would anyone inflict harm on another if there is an option not to? It's not about karma, it's about sensitivity towards others.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Caliban (2nd October 2016), Pam (2nd October 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th July 2017 at 03:36.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2016), kirolak (6th October 2016), Noelle (15th January 2017), sunpaw (2nd October 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Good stuff Running Deer. I've listened to some of their videos and agree with much of what they say about the ego and hapiym virus.

I've also read many of the comments under the videos, posted by Doug Michael, "Endall Beall" and "Gemma Beall." Already, I can see that all 3 of them are using their ideas to deflect any criticisms.

Endall Beall claims that ALL visionary experience, whether through meditation, plant medicine or whatever, is a product of the hapiym virus or hive mind. I don't buy that at all and I'm sure many Avalonians will see that is contrary to their experience. And Doug Michael has a video praising his ayahuasca experiences with great gratitude. So there's some hypocrisy there.

They have some great ideas but we need to use caution as with anyone else's ideas. They might think they have "the answer" when what they have is some good insights colored by their own prejudices, first or second cognition notwithstanding.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

earthadvocate (21st October 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wrote in the OP:
    Objective: to pass along thought provoking info &/or review from a fresh perspective
    Disclaimer: take what works and chuck the rest
    My goal is not to defend their perspective, it is to pass along food for thought.

My time spent on this thread is to simply add material that may assist in expansion of thought and the deletion of behaviors that keep one locked in a prison paradigm.

Quotes from their books by Mr. & Mrs. Endall Beall that reflects the team.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th July 2017 at 03:37.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2017), Bob (16th January 2017), Cara (3rd October 2016), Ewan (16th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2016), gord (2nd October 2016), Noelle (15th January 2017), sunpaw (2nd October 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

”Our egos have been shaped by other egos who react the same as we do, and it has been the same for humans throughout time.”

“…although you may have your ego set firmly on that shelf, you still carry the residual emotional programming that has to be overcome to attain balance. Many people who have set the ego aside have an outburst out of programmed emotional habit and think the ego has jumped off the shelf, not realizing that it is an embedded programmed emotional reaction that came about through a lifetime of using those habits.”

“Another aspect of ego habits is found with the internal dialogue. Although we may have the ego firmly emplaced on that shelf in our minds, the ego habit of talking to, or constantly thinking to ourselves in our heads takes a long time to wind down. Even if you are still prey to the internal dialogue, you must remember that it is embedded ego habit, and like any habit, it takes time to break the habit. When you find yourself engaged with the internal dialogue, it is often best to notice it and do something proactive to stop the running train of thoughts. Yes, this can be hard, but all of the work to get to the second cognition takes a form of discipline that the ego lacks.”

“Navigating into the Second Cognition: The Map for Your Journey into Higher Conscious Awareness,” by Endall Beall

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th July 2017 at 03:42.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2017), Bob (16th January 2017), DNA (22nd September 2017), Ewan (16th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th October 2016), kirolak (6th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

free eBook from January 15th -19th

“The Common Sense Revolution: Creating Common Ground and Genuine Common Sense,”
    by Endall Beall & The Psoyca Crew

Summary:
    The Common Sense Revolution is a call for reclaiming our common sense as a species. This book highlights some of the more relevant issues that face humanity as a species and the book's authors are providing some common sense solutions to these issues, first and foremost being a call to develop a sense of species common sense which has been eroded almost into non-existence.

We face a multitude of problems as a species and this book is by no means exhaustive in bringing all of these problems to light, but instead focuses on issues that are prevalent worldwide, most particularly in Western technological societies.

Humanity has been systematically divided into so many opposing camps that our very survival as a species is threatened in the midst of a very contrived destruction of our cultures. The destruction of any real common sense based on finding common ground between the Earth's inhabitants poses the greatest threat humanity have ever faced.

This book not only focuses on certain problems that face the world as a whole, but also points out who is behind the destruction of world cultures and what their ultimate agenda is. These entities are not all-powerful and the authors feel that a major infusion of common sense to the population at large can offer the solutions to the hidden tyranny that is revealed in this book. You are not powerless and this book provides a way out of the tyrannical quagmire provided people can and will find the self-motivation to turn it all around.

The Common Sense Revolution: Independence with Responsibility
    Published on Jan 1, 2017

In this segment, Doug discusses the idea of a Common sense revolution through cognitive advancement. He introduces concepts for creating a new paradigm free from tyranny, based on civility, mutual respect and personal responsibility.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th July 2017 at 03:43.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2017), Bob (16th January 2017), DNA (22nd September 2017), Ewan (16th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th January 2017), Noelle (15th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Thanks, RunningDeer. This thread is awesome. I have bookmarked several of the YouTube links shared and will watch over the next few days.

I love this (quote below). I mean, it really resonates with me. When I go out on my daily walks, I usually meditate on this "new and better way for the human race to live as species."

“…as our consciousness shifts, we start infusing our higher level energies into this field as well. We become that rock in the river, but we are also individual energetic transmitters through our own biomagnetic field interactions with others. As more humans move into a higher vibrational state of cognitive awareness, more of these higher vibrational energies get sort of 'rubbed off' on others as our heart field interacts with theirs.”

“There are those on this planet who have a keen desire to find a new and better way for the human race to live as species. The more people who have the desire to participate in the New Paradigm, the more their own energies contribute to the overall biomagnetic field, which creates a new and different quantum field of entanglement outside the present low vibration paradigm of fear and limitation. We only need to look at the HeartMath research to see and understand how such a shift in consciousness is not only possible, but scientifically plausible.”

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2017), Bob (16th January 2017), Ewan (16th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th January 2017), RunningDeer (16th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    This thread is awesome. I have bookmarked several of the YouTube links shared and will watch over the next few days.
    Thanks, LadyM.

I’ve gotten a lot from their information. I’m almost finished re-reading the “Breaking The Chains of the First Cognition”. There were days last week that I spent hours on only a few pages. Not because it’s difficult to grasp. When I read their books it’s like a ping-pong ball tossed into a room filled with mouse traps with balls resting on top of each. Connections and ah-ah’s boinkin' all over the place both on the personal level and the larger perspectives.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th July 2017 at 03:43.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bob (16th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th January 2017), Noelle (16th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Love those books that need to be read more than once because you connect with them in so many ways. I just may have to buy “Breaking The Chains of the First Cognition.” Based on what you have shared in the thread, I'm sure that my thoughts will be boinking too. Thank you, again!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th January 2017), RunningDeer (16th January 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Are You Really Creating Your Own Reality?

begins @ 50 sec.
    Note:
    Paraphrase from authors: Moving forward instead of using the word “spirit” where experiences are concerned, we use the word “Psoyca” - Personal Sovereignty Over Your Cognitive Advancement

Q & A comments:

Q: Thanks for clearing this up, this subject was annoying me because i know were are ''Imagination'' but didn't quite understand, but correct me if i am wrong what you said or only what i heard was that we can not create on are own, only through cooperative means did i hear that right?

EndAll: Until you can create your reality for yourself, fully in charge and knowing what you do, even group creation will be laborsome where there will be conflict over cooperation. This is the world of the ego - competitiveness and striving, even when ego-controlled people profess the desire to cooperate. Every ego has a hidden personal agenda, whether it is self-glorification or manipulating others into doing what it wants to do. This ego self-interest is magnified to the herd ego, which is only a reflection of the individual egos that make up the varied herds of believers around the world. It takes little observation to see that genuine cooperation is not on the table, but only lip service to the idea of cooperation, with every herd wanting the other herds to conform to their ideologies and beliefs, without exception. Until one has the detachment, focus and clarity to set aside what the herds demand of them, they will never attain the power of a full and knowing creator. Hope this helps clarify your question.

Q: Hello Endall, I gave up my conscious energy to TM for many years. Through you I realized how I was harming myself. It's been approximately 3 years since I quit. My life has changed for the better needless to say. Did I harm myself permanently or is it possible to reclaim my conscious autonomy? Thank you.

EndAll: There is no permanent harm so long as you have made the conscious choice to give up your belief in the practice. What you need to do is make the conscious and willful decision to recall every particle of your psoyca consciousness you may have given up to the practice through your ignorance. and return any energetic particles that the belief may have planted in you. Through such a willful reclaiming of all your energies, cleaned of any residual dirt from practicing the belief, you put yourself back together again. By purging yourself of any and all particles that may have been implanted by the belief, you remove any lasting effects it may have on you. This is also done my [by] a willful choice to do so. It truly is as simple as that.

Q: So essentially we're just choosing from life filters, like on instagram? How do I focus more? And how do I stop getting annoyed with egos? I spend so much energy trying to put people at ease in social interactions, trying to show insecure individuals that I'm not a threat and not interested in their bull**** competitiveness. I don't bring the pettiness to the table but I constantly have to be on guard, dodge it, look past it (because what's the point in calling these people out?) It drains me and makes me negative. It's a rare interaction when egos don't **** on the vibe. The ego poison seeps out of even the seemingly most charming and confident humans. Experiencing it day after day frustrates me and makes me antisocial. Maybe as I learn more about my path, this will bother me less?

EndAll: It is very hard to walk this path and maintain an active social life as we are used to. The social butterfly (and I am not making the assumption that you are one) is always the most hard-pressed in this process because the ego demand for socializing and social acceptance works in opposition to one seeking their cognitive independence. One can't seek to escape from the clutches of the herd and still participate in the herd practice of socialization for very long before old ego instincts win out.

I have seen many people fail in this process because they refuse to give up their friends or social networking when it becomes a necessity. The ego's greatest fear is that of being alone without herd companionship, even if it is only a herd of two. I'm not sure what social interactions you are involved in based on your questions, and it is not my business to inquire, but whenever you are involved with egos at play, you are always going to be dealing with the competitiveness factor as well as the suspicion factor.

Because every ego has its own hidden personal agenda, it naturally assumes that every other ego does as well. This creates the perpetual drama and competition associated with the first cognition ego reality. It sounds as if you are tired of such drama, and also sounds like you are tired of tiptoeing around touchy egos. In such life situations, you are always going to feel frustration in situations like this, and the only way out is to avoid the drama altogether. Egos will wear on you as long as you allow them to wear on you. When you decide to transcend it and detach from that world of drama, you will still find that egos are tedious, but they won't take the same draining or emotional toll on you that it sounds like they are doing now. Yes, it gets better.

Definitions:

- Psoyca - Psoyca (sōy-kah) is both an acronym and a word with a broader definition for cognitive advancement. As an acronym, PSOYCA means Personal Sovereignty Over Your Cognitive Advancement. The definition of psoyca is found @ DemystifyingtheMystical.com.

Psoyca (spirit) represents pragmatic cognitive advancement without the reliance on mystical interpretations that the word spirit represents to the first cognition perceptual reality. With the word psoyca, there is absolutely no reliance on any concept of a supernatural higher consciousness than one's own consciousness.

The concept of the divine form in any form is nothing but a cognitive trap of submission into a fabricated belief system not of human design.

- Hapiym (hap-eem) is an acronym of sorts to redefine what the ego really is. HAcker Program In Your Mind. The Hapiym mind virus has controlled our consciousness since our species was created. It’s come about at the hands of the ancient gods and the inorganic hive mind of the cosmic hapiym collective has kept humanity subservient throughout the ages with all their doctrines of divine submission.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st July 2017 at 16:32.

24. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Free download of the Don Juan Teachings from the perspective of Endall Beall.

"We all have the tools within us to cross the cognitive barrier into the second cognition, and it is crossing that barrier that is the essence of the spirit path.”

“Clarifying the Don Juan Teachings for the Second Cognition” - (article)
    Author: Endall Beall

DONATIONS ARE APPRECIATED FOR THIS WORK - pdf download

Gemma Beall YouTube & DemystifingtheMystical.com
     "We all have the tools within us to cross the cognitive barrier into the second cognition, and it is crossing that barrier that is the essence of the spirit path.”

The book you have in your hand is a book of explanations about spiritual advancement that have been seriously misrepresented by the author that introduced Don Juan's spiritual teachings to the world, Carlos Castenada. The principles taught by Don Juan have nothing to do with mysticism or magic, although Castenada made his fame on pushing such beliefs as being a legitimate part of Don Juan's teachings.

The spiritual teachings of Don Juan are exquisitely pragmatic once one removes the elements of Castenada's fictionalized mystical stories and can see the core elements of the teachings. This book is designed to redirect those who have studied Castenada's writing over the years trying to decode Don Juan's teachings without all the mystical fictions contained in his books. The teachings are about one's personal path to cognitive advancement and, with the elements of Castenada's magical fiction removed from the teachings, the reader should come away with a more comprehensive understanding of what Don Juan tried to teach Castenada, but which Castenada himself utterly failed to comprehend.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd September 2017 at 20:06.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (20th September 2017), StandingWave (19th September 2017)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Free download of the Don Juan Teachings from the perspective of Endall Beall.

Really impressive!

Many thanks to RunningDear for starting this thread, and endless grattitude for the link to this ebook. I've always been an admirer of Don Juan's teachings, and (judging by the intro) this new perspective on his message brings such a necessary clarity and lucidity over Castaneda's work.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

RunningDeer (19th September 2017), StandingWave (20th September 2017)

28. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

10-25% off all Endall and Mrs. Endall (Gemma) books until October 31, 2017 @ CreateSpace.com

The 1st video by Mrs. EndAll gives the discount codes for which books and why. The 2nd video is the most recent from EndAll, her husband. I’ve added it for the auditory perceivers. Often their delivery style is straight up bonk on the head. Fortunately, I've let it go and have received a lot from their perspectives.

I’ve purchased all but a couple of their books and have many duplicates in hardcopy and Kindle format. BTW: there’s no kick back for me. I’m grateful for the clarity their material has provided and want to pass it along.

Here’s my top six and some others that aren’t far behind:
    • Advanced Teaching for the Second Cognition
    • The New Paradigm Transcripts
    • Demystifying the Mystical
    • Breaking the Chains of the First Cognition
    • Operator’s Manual for the True Spirit Warrior
    • The Energy Experience
    • Willful Evolution
    • The Energetic War Against Humanity
    • Navigating into the Second Cognition
    • Understanding Wisdom
    • False Prophecies, Reassessing Buddha and the Call to the Second Cognition
    • The Common Sense Revolution: Creating Common Ground and Genuine Common Sense

- For the free download mentioned on “Clarifying the Don Juan Teachings” see post #53.
    - Gemma YouTube channel

We Know Times are Tough, by Mrs. Endall (Gemma)

Selective Blindness, by Endall

Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st September 2017 at 12:32.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

DNA (22nd September 2017), Unicorn (20th September 2017)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

”Our egos have been shaped by other egos who react the same as we do, and it has been the same for humans throughout time.”

“…although you may have your ego set firmly on that shelf, you still carry the residual emotional programming that has to be overcome to attain balance. Many people who have set the ego aside have an outburst out of programmed emotional habit and think the ego has jumped off the shelf, not realizing that it is an embedded programmed emotional reaction that came about through a lifetime of using those habits.”

“Another aspect of ego habits is found with the internal dialogue. Although we may have the ego firmly emplaced on that shelf in our minds, the ego habit of talking to, or constantly thinking to ourselves in our heads takes a long time to wind down. Even if you are still prey to the internal dialogue, you must remember that it is embedded ego habit, and like any habit, it takes time to break the habit. When you find yourself engaged with the internal dialogue, it is often best to notice it and do something proactive to stop the running train of thoughts. Yes, this can be hard, but all of the work to get to the second cognition takes a form of discipline that the ego lacks.”

“Navigating into the Second Cognition: The Map for Your Journey into Higher Conscious Awareness,” by Endall Beall

I'm not kidding when I say I feel I've made a huge break through with the Don Juan teachings, but I'm, ahem, all alone on the significance of that finding.
    Literally.
    I've tried to communicate it before, but it involves things folks do not want to hear.
    In short I believe the Don Juan Carlos Castaneda material basically 100%.
    The techniques work. They just flat out work...
    I've been reading and practicing the Castaneda techniques since I was 15, rereading the material over the years and never ceasing to be amazed by the insightful material.
    I've never reached a point where I cringed at the naivity of my youth in terms of this material.
    In fact, there are times I yearn for some of that youth.
    Youthful energy combined with intense use of this material led to straight up powerful discoveries.
    Instances of nudity where I was stripped of societies control and truly embraced by the spirit.
    Instances where I was in the now and not in the descriptions of the now.
    Amazing absolutely original embraces of the world.
    I embraced my environment in ways I'm not sure I will ever be able to again.

Regardless let me move on to things that may help in this matter.
    There are TWO books that correlate and validate Castaneda's works and they come from freaking left field to say the least.
    The most important as it relates to your day to day life would be the Michael Teachings as told by Chelsea Quin Yarbro.
    Stick with Yarbro and don't stray.
    If you only read Castaneda and Yarbro you can understand a most profound truth. So profound it is absolutely life changing, and at the same time life affirming.
    You can apply strange understandings to your day to day life and know people better than they know themselves. Really.
    Including knowing yourself, which isn't such a bad thing.
    If Castaneda is famous for describing the mudshadows, then Yarbro can help you in knowing who the mudshadows are and knowing without a doubt the seven flavors they come in.
    You can learn to know the flavor of your personal mudshadow and realize most assuredly that everyone on the planet has one.
    Is this the Archons? I don't know and maybe not.
    I will tell you one thing with absolute assuredness. Everyone on the planet is connected to a parasitic life form that is not physical, and it comes in only seven types.
    So you can know your parasite and know the parasite of others.
    I'm going to start a thread with the title "Know your parasite". That is just too good to pass up.

Secondly is the Urantia Book.
    If Yarbro will help you understand your parasite, the Urantia Book will help free you from your parasite.

I think that is enough for now.
    Thank you Running Deer for the heads up.
    Much love.
    Peace.
    Last edited by DNA; 22nd September 2017 at 06:44.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Unicorn (22nd September 2017)

32. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

10-25% off all Endall and Mrs. Endall (Gemma) books until October 31, 2017 @ CreateSpace.com

The 1st video by Mrs. EndAll gives the discount codes for which books and why. The 2nd video is the most recent from EndAll, her husband. I’ve added it for the auditory perceivers. Often their delivery style is straight up bonk on the head. Fortunately, I've let it go and have received a lot from their perspectives.

I’ve purchased all but a couple of their books and have many duplicates in hardcopy and Kindle format. BTW: there’s no kick back for me. I’m grateful for the clarity their material has provided and want to pass it along.

Here’s my top six and some others that aren’t far behind:
    • Advanced Teaching for the Second Cognition
    • The New Paradigm Transcripts
    • Demystifying the Mystical
    • Breaking the Chains of the First Cognition
    • Operator’s Manual for the True Spirit Warrior
    • The Energy Experience

• Willful Evolution
    • The Energetic War Against Humanity
    • Navigating into the Second Cognition
    • Understanding Wisdom
    • False Prophecies, Reassessing Buddha and the Call to the Second Cognition
    • The Common Sense Revolution: Creating Common Ground and Genuine Common Sense

- For the free download mentioned on “Clarifying the Don Juan Teachings” see post #53.
    - Gemma YouTube channel

We Know Times are Tough, by Mrs. Endall (Gemma)

Selective Blindness, by Endall

Navigating into the second cognition?
    This is pretty much what Castanada calls the second attention.
    So this would be navigating the second attention.
    Look I haven't checked these folks out, but there are so many folks out there regurgitating Castaneda's material and getting rich off of it that I don't know if I can get behind that.
    Don Miguel Ruiz and his "four agreements" come to mind.
    That dude straight up just read Castaneda's works and then regurgitated them and he was a best seller.
    Pretty efn lame in my opinion.

If you want to read three works which will cut through all the BS and basically act as an HP Lovecraft sacred tome in terms of getting you to the next level.
    Read 1. Castaneda 2. Chelsea Quin Yarbro's "Michael Teachings" and 3. The Urantia Book.

Not to be a dick, but screw the middle men wishing to earn a buck off of someone else's genius.
    Last edited by DNA; 22nd September 2017 at 06:48.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Unicorn (22nd September 2017)

34. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by RunningDeer; 23rd September 2017 at 01:28.

35. Link to Post #59
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,643 times in 21,530 posts

This thread is closed, by request of the original poster.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

RunningDeer (23rd September 2017)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3