+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Bird's Eye View of New Age Psychological Operations ▲ The New Age Deception

1. Link to Post #61
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Bird's Eye View of New Age Psychological Operations ▲ The New Age Deception

Quote Posted by Intuitive Fish (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Its possible to disagree with what a person is saying without disliking or loosing respect for the person.
    Talking about Self realization is not that easy because there are different levels of the one energy.
    There is no hierarchy but in the begining there is a search till there is the discovery that the one searching is what is searched for.
    That takes time, study and meditation
    It can take time to fully realize that you are the one Self--I have not as yet.
    ACIM says that "Specialness is the last resort of the ego."
    To clarify, I don't respect false information systems, but I respect the people who follow them and understand that intentions and language can get lost in translation. I also think there's truth surrounding every lie. I apologize if I wasn't more clear about that and I'll try to work on that going forward....

About enlightenment, ACIM, New Age beliefs, etc...

Believing enlightenment is some elite achievement restricted to a privileged class who can read, write and study or meditate all day...

and believing the material realm, experience or judgement of right and wrong, or emotions are somehow inferior...

as well as the belief that the physical realm is an illusion...

is a dead giveaway that some kind of a mind control program is involved.

Plus, teachings like the "one self" and "there is no self," etc doesn't even make sense. It's intended to appear philosophically complicated to 1) make people think they're never enlightened enough and 2) keep people digging in a field of nonsense thinking the treasure must be just around the corner.

Get out while you can, haha.
    With respect you are so far of the mark regarding enlightenment and the post is full of assumptions.

Enlightenment means literally the removal of ignorance--you are not what conditioning concepts belief systems have led you to believe.
    Enlightenment is not gaining anything--it is the removal of all these concepts which the reveals the true Self as in Self realization.
    It has happened spontaneously for some--no meditation no spiritual technique,
    Sometimes at an early age.
    You cant lump it in with New Age--records of it has existed as long as there have been humans,

If you want to disbelieve that fine,

It cant be earned, made to happen--it is not elitism it is not superior it is within every one.
    Language cant convey this--the mind cant get this, it does not make rational sense.
    There is nowhere that God is not and you are That in your True nature,

David Icke said "Only unconditional love is--the rest is an illusion"
    Thats what I am eluding to.

Ch

Ps I am no longer limited or controlled by the assumption--fear that there is some thing out there out to control me.
    Something that has power over me.
    My mind is not filled with what If?
    I enjoy each moment as it comes--

This prayer covers it.

"God grant me the serenity
    To accept the things I cannot change
    Courage to change the things I can
    Wisdom to know the difference."

Ch
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th October 2016 at 10:00.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th October 2016), DeDukshyn (21st October 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2016), GaelVictor (21st October 2016), raregem (20th October 2016), Rich (20th October 2016), Wind (20th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

Default Re: Bird's Eye View of New Age Psychological Operations ▲ The New Age Deception

Targetting: ever found a geographical location (ancient power point?) where the interference is reduced?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th October 2016), Intuitive Fish (21st October 2016), Mike (21st October 2016), Omni (20th October 2016), raregem (20th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 18:08.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

bluestflame (21st October 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2016), Intuitive Fish (21st October 2016), Mike (21st October 2016), raregem (20th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

With respect you are so far of the mark regarding enlightenment and the post is full of assumptions.

Enlightenment means literally the removal of ignorance--you are not what conditioning concepts belief systems have led you to believe.
    Enlightenment is not gaining anything--it is the removal of all these concepts which the reveals the true Self as in Self realization.
    It has happened spontaneously for some--no meditation no spiritual technique,
    Sometimes at an early age.
    You cant lump it in with New Age--records of it has existed as long as there have been humans,

If you want to disbelieve that fine,

It cant be earned, made to happen--it is not elitism it is not superior it is within every one.
    Language cant convey this--the mind cant get this, it does not make rational sense.
    There is nowhere that God is not and you are That in your True nature,

David Icke said "Only unconditional love is--the rest is an illusion"
    Thats what I am eluding to.

Ch

Ps I am no longer limited or controlled by the assumption--fear that there is some thing out there out to control me.
    Something that has power over me.
    My mind is not filled with what If?
    I enjoy each moment as it comes--

This prayer covers it.

Ch
    Okay but there you go again with the "It can't be explained in words, the mind can't understand it, but I'm going to theoretically, repetitively and systematically explain it to you anyway..."

I agree "enlightenment" is within everyone and we all experience it in those random, spontaneous moments when we feel alive, open/expansive, clear and real. All it means is being awake to reality, like a kid on a playground. Most of us socialized human adults can only handle a short time of reality and so we need all kinds of spiritual concepts, ambitions, codependent relationships and mind altering substances to escape it. That's what makes us such easy prey as a controlled society.

While most of us live in a zombie-like state, being awake is a lot more common than you think, and more and more people are waking up... which is why we see the world changing. People are realizing they don't want to live like controlled zombies anymore, and more people are daring to live their own lives and stay true to themselves, even if they're ostracized and criticized as being "selfish" or "self-centered." Which means no longer giving in to the pressure to sacrifice the individual self for the status quo or "oneness." You can't have unity without diversity anyway.

Waking up to reality is the "ancient great and holy enlightenment" we all thought was designated to the 3 people who spent a hundred years in the lotus position. It's so funny how we like to deify regular, everyday people and concepts.

Sure, it goes beyond language in a sense, but all that means is that when you start talking about an experience you're having, you cease to experience it - for obvious reasons. A genuine experience can't be explained, only experienced - like an inside joke. Why complicate it with spiritualized language and overly-used quotes?

What you call an illusion is the reality we're waking up to. We really are living on a giant rock in space, we really are confined to these physical vehicles, there really are people being born, falling in love, creating, laughing, pushing boundaries, suffering, dying.... This is not an illusion. But it's in the vested interest of a controlling group of beings for you to think so.
    Last edited by Intuitive Fish; 21st October 2016 at 07:40.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intuitive Fish For This Post:

greybeard (21st October 2016), Mike (21st October 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

Regardless of what it sounds like, it is reliable IMO. How many new age RV'ers do you see able to remote view literally anything on earth like technology can? That is one of the big new age psy ops, making new agers think natural spiritual ability is the superior to technology, when the spiritual ability is non existent, and technology is how it is done in the greater universe.
    Well, what I meant was, when we exalt technology over nature, we tend to run into problems, such as disease.

Quote Saying that leaves me in a bad position though, these psy ops have been engineered to make the people who have assimilated to the programming react negatively to hearing the truth. The truth is technology is behind a lot. Always has been. And I don't like explaining it to be honest because im against an entire planet of mind control programs and I'm not aware of any other insider speaking out about some of this stuff... Not only am I liable to be attacked by the cabal for speaking out their secrets, the population attacks me too...
    I see that too. It's not easy to tell people that an ideology they've depended on is a false one. And it can be shocking to find out that our truth is actually a lie. It's a difficult process to let go of those dependencies even if it's to our benefit to do so.

I guess dealing with people's reactions is an innate part of exposing manipulation, and you just kinda have to do it anyway as best as you can in spite of how people react. I think you do a great job of communicating. Much better than me. I'm not so patient and nice.

About the entire planet being under mind control, however. I don't see this. And you might want to consider sparing yourself from that level of despair. Like I mentioned above, it's not easy, but more people are waking up, more lies are being exposed, more long-standing power structures are being dismantled.... I think we've definitely reached a global tipping point.

Mind control systems might be powerful, but they can be subverted, and even used to our advantage. For example, they can serve to make us more aware, discerning and self-empowered. That's the message I feel is missing with this particular kind of intel.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intuitive Fish For This Post:

greybeard (21st October 2016), Mike (21st October 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree with most of what you say Intuitive Fish
    Illusion is something perceived to be real which is not.
    The atom ---which everything is "made of " is less than 1% solid.-The mind filters out the emptiness.
    The emptiness is where the" intelligence" lies.
    Illusion is belief in separateness-- nothing is actually separate.
    What we are is not solid but energy--we inhabit a body for a period of time--where were we before we entered the body and where after the body drops away?
    The illusion is death.
    The illusion is that we are a personality--which changes from moment to moment, What is permanent unchanging?

Ch

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Intuitive Fish (22nd October 2016), Mike (21st October 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

I think we largley psy-op ourselves in the alt community. So much of it is self inflicted, so much so that the nice folks behind what we all generally agree are the real psy ops are likely wondering if its some kind of reverse, retaliatory psy op on them..and for all we know are discussing this very topic right now over cocktails on their very short flight back from area 51. Taken to its extreme, this kind of mentality is mentally and emotionally crippling, and generally will lead more likely to a population of paranoid people questioning everything right down to the color of their socks than it will to discerning (whatever that means), stable, individuals constructively trying to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Therefore, I cant say with any real confidence that a discussion on this stuff can be beneficial. This type of insanity is contagious, you see, and only further entrenches the insidious catch-22 it implicitly is. Maybe thats part of the psy op game itself..that is, making it impossible to discuss without creating even further confusion, which creates more suspicion, which creates even more notions of "psy op", real or (most likely) imagined...

...but in some discussions, to even suggest "imagined" is to risk being called an "agent", and the paranoia ratchets up even further..and the truth (if there was any of it to begin with in the original psy op claim) recedes further into the distance while those of us who are rendered dizzied and unbalanced by it all (but still standing) are left to hash it out, with each point and counterpoint (tho well intentioned) only muddying the waters that much more..

..who knows?..maybe one day we'll all get together and drink acid spiked kool aid and come to some collective understanding of it all...but even then there'd be some debbie downer there to spoil it, claiming that our mass epiphany was never real but merely A.I. influenced, or some psy op contrived by mischievous men in black who were likely laughing hysterically while watching the whole thing in hyperspace or from some remote viewing location somewhere in Agartha...

Or perhaps we could meditate on it. But meditating takes a lifetime to get truly good at they say, and what if I waste my whole life meditating only to find out that A) i'm still not good at it or B) that I am good at it but still view it all as a huge waste of time and regret the waste of a lifetime in a mountain cave when I could have been eating whoppers and gambling on football the whole time. Another catch-22

This is no knock on you Omni. Tho I'll never quite understand it, I am convinced that youve had some very real experiences in these areas you mention. Its not your integrity im questioning....im questioning the value of discussing some of this stuff, even as im internally applauding your courage for doing it(another catch 22)...as it often turns into mental and emotional quicksand (i.e.the phenomena of the more one tries to explain, the further from the truth one gets).

Maybe theres a balance to be struck somewhere in there, but I havent found it. Me, even at the risk of getting burned, id rather be open and trusting and find out later ive been a fool than be closed off and cynical and proven later to be correct...if that even makes the slightest bit of sense. And we really do give ourselves endless reasons to be cynical here...and even tho many of those reasons are legit and have value, many more are mere externalizations and only serve to self psy op the community.
    Last edited by Mike; 21st October 2016 at 10:39.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st October 2016), Biff (21st October 2016), Daozen (21st October 2016), DeDukshyn (21st October 2016), greybeard (21st October 2016), Intuitive Fish (22nd October 2016), Wind (21st October 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Oh YES Mike.
    I agree with you.
    There is a truth in it but greatly magnified by conspiracy theorists (reds under the bed) the enemy is so powerful--no only as powerful as we believe them to be.
    I don't question the validity of Omniverse's experiences--they are not mine nor are they, I suspect, the majority of population's.
    Some conspiracy theorists cant see the good --the positive in anything except being the one to expose the enemy.
    They call the rest sheepies and other derogatory terms.

Seems there is a deep psychic need for there to be an enemy.

There is an awakening going on but it is a spiritual one over and above discovering what T.P.T.B are up to--that is valid if not somewhat over magnified.
    Putting fear in peoples heads is not helpful--in fact that really suits those that would control, who are not as powerful as they would have you believe.

Ch

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st October 2016), Daozen (21st October 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st October 2016), GaelVictor (21st October 2016), Mike (21st October 2016), Wind (21st October 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 18:08.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st October 2016), greybeard (21st October 2016), Intuitive Fish (22nd October 2016), Mike (21st October 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Hey Omni,

First, thanks for all the compliments.

Second, i could take a dozen angles on this thread and theyd all be equally valid...and maybe contradictory. The one I expressed is the one I chose to express in the moment, thats all. Most layered individuals with more than a few dimensions to them can see the thing from a few different angles, and articulate them all equally well. I was trying this angle...just like i'd try on a new pair of pants, and I kinda liked it so I went with it. Sometimes I don't know how I feel about something till I write about it. So, as you can see, i'm still writing so that means i'm still working thru it...so bear with me. Its a very layered topic and I can only focus on one layer at a time.

Re paranoia: I was speaking in general terms about the "alt" media. You clearly have more faith in it than I do. And thats cool. thats just a simple disagreement.. it doesnt have to mean that the CIA is bombarding either of us with mind control devices. It might just mean I expressed myself a little clumsily there. I think William of Ockham would agree.

Basically what I was saying is that this is a discussion that has no real baseline ( or a very shaky one at.best) and therefore one tends to feel off balance and disoriented as a result. Well, at least I do. Youve said yourself many times that you can't always be trusted, that you don't always know when youre under malevolent influence...so just to begin with, how can anyone be sure that what youre saying here is truly your own thoughts and feelings and not the thoughts and feelings of some nefarious, abstract external source? Look, thats not me trying to discredit you, thats just the first question to arrive in the mind of anyone with a few brain cells still floating around..

...so we're starting with that baseline, Omni. Its distracting and unsettling...and very very shaky. I mean, how could it not be? If ive been "programmed" to think that way, then i'm quite pleased about that.

So, metaphorically speaking, we begin in quicksand, and never really have anything to help drag us out of it...we just kind of wade in it. You say many, many very abstract and esoteric things while openly admitting that they might be deliberate lies or disinfo...and then, when I sort of obliquely point this out, you get very touchy about it....which all kind of proves my initial point.

Ive been on record as saying that I believe you dude! Ive said it many times here. I'm not the enemy ..i'm just providing a different angle to the discussion. Thats it. I even msg'ed you not too long ago to discuss my own "targeting" suspicions...so you know i'm on the level..or at the very least open minded about all of this.

I don't want to silence you. Please, by all means, carry on! But its a very muddy discussion imho, one that obscures just as much as it reveals because it is by its very nature contradictory. Thats all I was saying.

I mean, if you don't think all this is some catch-22 mind f#ck, then reread your last paragraph and youll have all the evidence you need that youre wrong!

P.s. the meditation thing was a joke. Ive always felt that dry irony worked better in print without emoticons. It is, however, a small risk
    Last edited by Mike; 21st October 2016 at 20:10.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

greybeard (21st October 2016), Intuitive Fish (22nd October 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If some one came up with an antidote to mind control then I would impressed--other wise its all one side---that is, its all about what they can do to us.

Thankfully my mind is quiet--not giving me a hard time. Nor is anyone else. I wonder why!!

Ch

22. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Mike (21st October 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 18:09.

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

deleted---

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

deleted---

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

deleted---

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

When I say alt media I mean forums, its members, and all those people involved in this info that you don't think are prone to paranioa etc etc.

Omni i'm not "attacking" you. thats the go-to word for anyone with a blatant victimization complex. I notice thats a very common tactic used by those making outrageous claims who do not wish to be questioned closely.. playing the victim. i'm not discrediting you either. I admire you in some ways. I'm just pointing out some obvious things. And in this instance, separating the msg and the messenger is next to impossible..and I think you know that.

Why dont you do this:
    Next time these A.I.'s make a prediction, relay it here to a 3rd party that most people trust, like Bill or a mod. And after it comes true, have them release the msg. This is a perfectly reasonable request, and could prove so much with so little effort, but I predict youll label it an "attack" in order to deflect it and not follow thru. Or youll say, re your post above, that the A.I. would interfere and ruin the little experiment to mess with your credibility. And that may be true!...but this is my issue with people making these very profound claims on the forum - theres always, and I mean ALWAYS, some cute little insurance policy preventing each and every method of providing proof or evidence that these things really exist. .every single time, without fail..

Despite everything my mind is telling me, I still think theres quite a bit of truth to your claims. Call it a feeling. I sense that youre a good egg, really do. And being touchy under the circumstances is totally understandable. But please try to understand that in situations such as these, certain questions simply have to be raised if we are to foster any sort of intellectual integrity at all.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Daozen (22nd October 2016), Intuitive Fish (22nd October 2016)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

I have to agree with Mike. And I think there's some value in your information too, Omniverse. But we need more details before we can discern whether or not we can rely on your info, which is the very thing you're encouraging us to do (be discerning.)

It's important to know at least a little bit about you because that helps us determine the accuracy of your information. Since you're under attack and in communication with the CIA via v2k, I'm sure you understand we need to tread carefully here. I'm sure you'd want to have that accountability and feedback anyway?

I feel confident that there really are AI, black ops and mind control programs taking place because I've experienced them myself. I had specific thoughts implanted in my mind, then they were confirmed by multiple channelers, including an Ashtar channeler. These were clearly false (but manipulative) thoughts but I'd like to know how they got into my head and were able to place false info in my path, as well as what I can do to keep that from happening again (beside stay away from channelers.)

So personally, I'd like to know more about your intel but in order to do that, a few issues need to be worked out. The first issue is the inevitable hopeless despair and distrust in virtually all awakening experiences because the whole process appears to be a controlled operation. I'm as confident as can be that some kind of awakening is occurring, so it can't all be a false experience.

I don't agree with Greybeard that feeling fine and dandy is a sign we're on the right track either. In fact, there's something really wrong with that mentality, even if it only means we're ignoring the suffering of others. But perpetual hopelessness or distrust is just the other side of the same coin.

Another issue is that this info automatically results in doubting our own capability to discern truth from lies. The focus is very disempowering. Creating self-doubt seems to be the primary purpose of these operations, but exposing this issue doesn't seem to help that very much. It only seems to reinforce the idea that we can't trust our own thoughts and experiences - at all. That to me is a warning flag.

Another warning sign for me is that there isn't much by way of tips on how to combat these operations. I've noticed this with most insiders working to expose the issue, not just you. We know what these technologies are capable of, we know they're being used to harm and control people and we know they're really, really bad. And maybe no one has yet discovered any dependable ways to protect ourself. But again, I'm left with the impression that we're all screwed.

So, it would help and go a long way if your info was more rounded. Evidence is important too, even if it's just reporting on how these operations are specifically playing out.

Hopefully you can see this as working with you rather than attacking you.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Intuitive Fish For This Post:

Mike (22nd October 2016)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

This prayer covers it.

Ch
    While we might agree on a lot, Ch, you don't want to get me started on the whole "God" thing. In my view, that's got to be the most ridiculous false concept in all of existence. And that includes alternative labels such as "G--" or Goddess, Yahweh, Tao, Source and even the scientific term "unified energy field" or the zero point quantum vacuum.

To me, "God" is just a false label for or distraction from the self to get us all thinking there's some higher power external or superior to us that we have to depend on or submit to.

You know that spontaneous moment of being awake to and fully engaged in reality that I mentioned? All "God" is is just being ourself in any given situation - allowing ourself to think what we really think and feel how we really feel - whether that's happy, sad, depressed, in pain, apathetic, bored, lonely, proud, in love, elated, confused, angry or fed up with it all.... Yet somehow we've built entire religions, spiritual belief systems, theology schools, courses and even entire cultures and subcultures off this one simple thing of just being ourself. I mean, it really is hilarious when you think about it.

Maybe - maybe - religion's value is found in being something we're not because what better way to appreciate something than to not have it for a while? I'm sure it all has its place in the whole scheme of things. But that's the best thing I can say about religion, spirituality and even science (beside the fact that truths are sprinkled throughout them.) Science in this case being the observer or analyzing what is, instead of simply being and experiencing what is. And that brings us to the whole whacky idea of non-attachment. We can't detach from reality and who we are, and is just another conceptual escape mechanism to avoid reality. This is why science, religion and spirituality can never give us the answers we long for, as helpful as they might be in other ways.

That's also why it's not easy to be our authentic self in a world in which we're surrounded by belief and control systems. We're made to feel guilty and even punished for following what we know is good, true and right such as personal freedom, intelligence or respect for ourselves, the planet and the multiverse.... Why is it SO HARD just to do and be what we want? Because of external and internal control mechanisms. We don't even know what we want much of the time and tend to be experts in self-sabotage....

But that is neither here nor there. What I'm trying to figure out is which of these trippy psychic experiences I have are real, and which ones might be artificially manipulated. That's where Omniverse's info comes in. Only I'm not sure how reliable it is. Whether it's true or false, it could possibly be another control mechanism to doubt ourselves and our own experiences.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Intuitive Fish For This Post:

Mike (22nd October 2016)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

If some one came up with an antidote to mind control then I would impressed--other wise its all one side---that is, its all about what they can do to us.

Thankfully my mind is quiet--not giving me a hard time. Nor is anyone else. I wonder why!!

Ch
    At this point mind control largely appears to be one-sided, yes. But just because you don't experience torture doesn't mean it's okay to victim-blame those who do.

There's always the possibility they're leaving you alone because you're not a threat to their operations, or perhaps you're even helping them out by propagating them.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intuitive Fish For This Post:

Mike (22nd October 2016), Omni (22nd October 2016)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

deleted---

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Intuitive Fish (25th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast