+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Bird's Eye View of New Age Psychological Operations ▲ The New Age Deception

1. Link to Post #101
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Bird's Eye View of New Age Psychological Operations ▲ The New Age Deception

The history of Bill W
    If you have time read it all--this is a suggestion to anyone reading this thread.

Chris

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_W.

Political beliefs
    Wilson strongly advocated that AA groups have not the "slightest reform of political complexion".[23] In 1946, he wrote "No AA group or members should ever, in such a way as to implicate AA, express any opinion on outside controversial issues -- particularly those of politics, alcohol reform or sectarian religion. The Alcoholics Anonymous groups oppose no one. Concerning such matters they can express no views whatever. " Reworded, this became "Tradition 10" for AA.[
    Last edited by greybeard; 27th October 2016 at 05:40.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th October 2016), Bob (27th October 2016), Rich (27th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Default Re: Bird's Eye View of New Age Psychological Operations ▲ The New Age Deception

That's scary, Chris. Even scarier than Directed Energy Weapons of neuroscience, lol.

This part should especially be in question:

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

We admitted we were powerless over alcohol - that our lives had become unmanageable.
    Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
    Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
    Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
    Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
    Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
    Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings....
    And this part:

Quote Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
    Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics
    How does teaching people they're insane, powerless and immoral, and that they need to submit to God (Who's God? Let me guess, someone really, really powerful?) and carry out his will and proselytize others... help anyone?

Again, not saying AA can't help people in spite of spiritual indoctrination and abuse, but the words in that preamble reveal exactly how psych weapons and warfare work. AA could probably write the book on mind control.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Intuitive Fish For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th October 2016), Franny (7th November 2016), greybeard (27th October 2016), onawah (6th November 2016), Rich (27th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I appreciate where you are coming from Intuitive Fish--bottom line is my life was unmanageable -- I was a suicidal wreck at 25 years of age.
    I endured years of absolute hell--my hell was the worst because it happened to me.

My life was turned around I had to admit that my willfulness was killing me that I could not control my life or my drinking--Alcoholics are very rebellious and stubborn.
    I still am--not suitable for control lol

The traditions were set up in order that AA could not be subject to outside control or influence.
    Its all suggestions no one tells you to do anything.
    Members just share what worked for them--no finger pointing.

Research has shown that alcoholics have a slight physical difference in their brain--cant find the link.
    I believe it is hereditary.
    Both grandfathers had the problem--my half brother too.
    I did not know my grand fathers --they were not part of my childhood--My mother and father only drank occasionally--so not learned.

If you are conditioned to see mind control you will see it in everything.
    Yes there are possibly people in AA who abused they don't last long there.
    Its not there to train people to be saints or anything else, it only has one aim --to get people out of the hell of alcoholism--worked for me and millions

Someone under the influence of alcohol or drugs would be much easier to mind control than a person who is clean and clear of mind.
    The whole of society is conditioned to see an enemy out there--thats why there are wars.
    The enemy sees you as the enemy--they are conditioned in exactly the same way.

Chris

Ps obviously my view of God has changed--there isn't one as normally defined--separate judgmental out there
    Its an energy --which I am. Not separate in anyway.
    Ch
    Last edited by greybeard; 27th October 2016 at 07:55.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th October 2016), Daozen (27th October 2016), fourty-two (28th October 2016), Intuitive Fish (28th October 2016), Rich (27th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How the elite control the masses.
    Published on Oct 2, 2016

Top 4 ways the elite help control the masses.

More here

http://www.transients.info/2016/10/unspun-news-161027/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Intuitive Fish (28th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #105
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Free Will is an absolute right that the Universe protects absolutely.

Whatever spiritual construct you prefer, it will upon investigating, furnish help to return to protected sovereign free will.

It responds to the question - 'I feel something is interfering with my freewill, please can I have assistance'

Any clear declaration or affirmation (or divine decree) on this issue will be energised. All interference requires consent at some level.

The most insidious form of 'consent' is the illusion that these powers can override or defeat our freewill.

If we wish to explore that illusion, we come under influence. This experience is , like all experiences a POWERFUL TEACHER

If we decide that we have had enough of that lesson, we can step back into sovreignty.

Omniverse is a great soul, I have this on very good authority.

His journey back to sovereignty is key. They appear to be throwing everything at him. He is exploring and learning. It is a journey that will provide information and insight for all who follow this issue.

So he's like an explorer at the South pole. He will bring back to us invaluable information. We are growing into a much more expansive reality. The information he is providing is key.

God bless
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Daozen (27th October 2016), greybeard (27th October 2016), Intuitive Fish (28th October 2016), Omni (27th October 2016), onawah (6th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Belief systems are just words, language is a program that is rarely ever questioned - just taken to be true, without words what confusion can there be?
    Without words what doubts can we have?
    I would say, Spirituality teaches you to quite the mind. New Age is make believe, there is the difference.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Cara (28th October 2016), greybeard (27th October 2016), Intuitive Fish (28th October 2016), Omni (27th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 18:10.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th October 2016), Intuitive Fish (28th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Intuitive Fish (here)
    Omniverse, if you're still around, I have some questions about mind control technology and DEWS. I've had this "buzzing" going on in my legs and feet for about a year, and almost constantly the last few days. Also "brain zaps" or electronic shocks. And a lot of inner ear sounds, which I've experienced for about five years... Some people claim that these and similar experiences are part of "awakening symptoms" or OBE's, but that doesn't sound quite right. I live a relatively remote area and I don't own a cell phone. I also use EMR protecting devices in my home and wear a scalar resonator anklet. As well as use crystals and Argenmesh grounding fabric to protect from artificial EMR.... But for the life of me, I can't figure out what's going on. Maybe I can't blame the Feds just yet, but doing an internet search revealed long forum threads consisting of people with similar unresolved issues. They've had MRI's, surgeries, and their neurosurgeons can't help them.... I have to say it's a little eery seeing so many people crying out for help with no answers or even responses. Also, what's the deal with the prevalence of fungal issues? Is that also related?
    Hi, I can't say I have all the answers - but being a seriously targeted individual myself who is always analyzing and reflecting on my own experiences, I feel I have a lot to share. It may be easier to talk on the phone - although if you would feel more comfortable keeping it to messaging on the forum I understand.

Fungal issues, in my opinion, are just another iteration of dis-ease that certain constituitions are susceptible to. I am a fan of homeopathy, but have recently come to the conclusion that the law of similars is wrong in its assumptions. I believe that the way remedies are proven and seem to be effective in treatment has more to do with something I am calling "the law of constitutions" - or possibly I would call it "the law of primary states." The dis-ease, in my opinion, is compirised of various iterations of the same basic irritant for all of us. It is generationally becoming more apparent in physical manifestations from generation to generation - and the more energetically sensitive people are hit the hardest (think ASD, fibromyalgia, autoimmune, chronic lyme, "mental illness," addiction, etc)

I started to think maybe it can be traced back to the invention of the radio and the introduction of EMF into the equation. But really I see dis-ease as reaching further back than that - and I consider "mental illness" to be one of the best manifestations to trace - it can be reported back to the 1400's easily in documentation for instance. There is something much deeper going on here.

I had an epiphany and awakening last monday regarding the value and importance of LOVE in transmutation and the spiritual evolution we must embrace in order to move beyond our current limitations and suffering. It sounds corny and cliche, but based on my intuitive research and analysis, it is the only thing that makes any sense to me. They say that whatever you resist persists. I have seen this time and again when dealing with my sociopathic ex husband in court, as one glaring example in my own life. Another huge example could be - communism in Russia. Then the borg in Star Trek say: "resistance is futile" - so I say, okay yeah you're right. So then what do we do? According to my most recent observations and study (meditation, mantra, self inquiry and analysis) I have found that ALLOWING is highly effective, and is an act of LOVE. I am not saying we have to go out and "love" the person who beats us - asking that of ourselves is disingenuous. There are other ways of working with UNIVERSAL LOVE that I am finding to be not only effective, but also more natural.

My latest realization came late last night while reading about and thinking about homeopathy and the root case of all dis-ease/illness. I believe that any illness you see is an individual rwaction to a common core issue. I have come to the conclusion that the real problem, the root cause that is the deepest core level issue in the 3D, is NOT "FILL IN THE BLANK VIRUS" "EMF" "LIFE ON EARTH" or "PHYSICAL EXISTENCE" but "EVIL" in all of it's forms and iterations (includes division, shame, judgment) - it is the basis for all dis-ease and suffering. And the cure, homeopathically, is not EVIL 30C, which would be the remedy according to the law of similars, but LOVE 10M - according to my own "law of primary state."

In my opinion, the reason why people are not getting help is because the people that are in the know have no vested interest in helping - if there are any humans who are in the know, and I assume there are since MK Ultra is a fact and we know of mind control at the very least - and I strongly suspect that psychotronic warfare as carried out by the shadow government in cahoots w ET's is the reality we are living in. And of course whoever is NOT in the know would think a person complaining of energetic attack is schizophrenic. Did you know that the term "autistic" was first coined in 1911 by a Swiss psychiatrist to describe certain symptoms of schizophrenia???

It seems to me we are living in the midst of an energetic warfare that we cannot see or sense with our physical senses (usually) - and most people have no idea it is happening! And of course for the people that do have some idea or suspicion about it - they can't go public without sounding like a total basket case. Since, how can you prove it really? Our science is not there yet - at least not openly. Diabolical.

As an experiment, try lying down comfortably in bed and say this word over and over to yourself: LOVE. Keep it up for around an hour, and set a timer if you like, although I prefer to just do it until I start falling asleep now. Watch any changes in your body.

I have been playing around with several other self designed mantras, including - "I and my Divine Mother are one" and "I am freeing myself from suffering" - I prefer to understand what I am saying over and over again, so I don't do the hindu stuff, and I like to understand what it is I am invoking when I say it - like, what does it mean? I started with the divine mother mantra, which was a twist on a suggestion from a friend - he told me to say "I and my Divine Father are one" - and I said, gee I don't trust my "Divine Father" - what if he is a Reptilian? So he said, okay, what about Divine Mother instead? So actually that was a co-creative mantra, not one that I came up with by myself. My friend told me to start working with this mantra after one of my most recent and debilitating attacks that left me feeling suicidal with no sense whatsoever of reality or knowing. So when doing the divine mother mantra, I found I liked it and I did glean some excellent energetic shifts from it (for instance my moods very quickly and drastically improved) - but I found that I also was confused by it. What exactly did being one with my Divine Mother entail? And who is my Divine Mother anyway? Is it Gaia? I think so. But anyway, I felt like I wanted to go deeper.

So then I started saying "I am freeing myself from suffering" - since I had most recently felt annoyed by the failure of "helpers on the other side" to answer my pleas for salvation to help free the world. I decided I must have to do it myself. This mantra was very empowering and I did also notice good results when working with it. I liked to do 30 or 60 minute intervals (although lately I have been eschewing regimentation for a more free flow to get time and expectation out of the equation), always lying down comfortably, and observing the energies and tensions in the body - how they move, dissipate, whatever - with non attached awareness. Last night when I did the LOVE mantra, I felt an energetic blockage that I have been aware of in my left leg for the past 4 years leave my body down the leg and out the top of my left foot (the energetic "slug" started in my left buttock near my tail bone and created trace feelings of energetic "shivering" that ran up and down the leg - usually I would notice this shivering present itself when seated in vipassana meditation)

I have also been practicing vipassana still, but in a less regimented way. I was doing five hours a day, and it was becoming too much. I think it was really defeating the purpose. The amazing shifts I noticed at first gave way to a kind of energetic rut where there didn't really seem to be any progress being made day to day - it more felt like I was just playing with energy - chasing it around my body, but not transmuting it...Now, I just do it here and there when I feel so inclined. But I feel much less inclined to do so now. I wonder if this is because my own controlling nature is submitting more to this trend of ALLOWING. I have noticed now that energetic blockages in my body are shifting and changing much more rapidly now that I have relinquished this idea of "making it happen" - which of course is counter to the whole "i am freeing myself from suffering" mantra that I have recently moved away from, in favor of the very simple LOVE mantra. I really do feel like I am on to something here.

I would suggest dispensing with the use of "tools" to ward off and fight against what you are afraid of. In my own personal experience they do not do anything really if you are being targeted. I used to date and live with a man who had practically every device under the sun - since he not only worked with them as a clairvoyant, but also distributed them. They did not stop the attacks for me. And I tried everything I could think of. And when I began REALLY waking up, and the attacks got much worse, then I really began to see how sadly inept these things are in dealing with this. If anything, they seem to be like you're "asking for it" - the resistance leads to more attack. For some reason, non-resistance and allowing with non-attached awareness (LOVE) seems to be the most effective way of dealing with this stuff that I have so far discovered.

I do believe that feeling empowered is important. I believe that dispelling fear is essential. I began by dispelling my fear with a feeling of personal power, in that I discovered I was able to dissolve an etheric implant (my clairvoyant friend saw it as a control box in my head) while seated in meditation. I was elated, and went from feeling fearful and hopeless to empowered and invincible. But then the next stumbling block became, not FEAR, but CONTROL and RESISTANCE. So now the new thing for me, I find, is fearless non-resistance and allowing. This is my act of LOVE that seems to be breaking down barriers and dissolving energies that I have been observing and chasing around inside of me for years now.

I am curious to hear your thoughts, and look forward to more discussion in the future.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th October 2016), Cara (28th October 2016), Clear Light (28th October 2016), fourty-two (28th October 2016), Intuitive Fish (28th October 2016), Johnny (28th October 2016), Omni (27th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Chris, I believe you that AA helped you recover and turn your life around. And that is a significant thing. It's a truly beautiful and wonderful triumph to move past addiction and no longer want to end your life....

My calling out issues with AA, and specifically what I see as religious indoctrination, control and abuse preying off vulnerable people in the form of intervention... in no way undermines any help you might have received from that particular organization.

And I trust you know while you had help along the way, ultimately it was you who did the recovering, it was you who made that decision, reached out for help and you're the one that continues to remain in that state....

Baby Steps, excellent point about Omniverse's journey back to sovereignty and helping us with the same.

The Freedom Train, good stuff. I'm still not convinced with the "allowing" part, just as I'm not convinced that allowing certain thoughts does anything to change them. I might've spent too many years believing things would magically change without focused and deliberate action on my part.

But yes, relaxing and staying calm might be the only way to think clearly in order to figure out what to do about it.

I more annoyed with all of this buzzing, zapping and constant sounds than anything else. I'm not afraid of it. I'm not worried... although there's nothing wrong with legitimate fear and anger.... Sometimes I even laugh about it.... I just want to know what it is! I need answers, haha. Thank you, Ominiverse for that, and I'm definitely open to more information as it comes.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intuitive Fish For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th October 2016), fourty-two (28th October 2016), greybeard (28th October 2016), Hazelfern (28th October 2016)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

The whole of society is conditioned to see an enemy out there--thats why there are wars.

Chris
    Yes, but it's important to distinguish between someone who believes they need to pound on your head with a hammer and the fact that they actually are pounding on your head with a hammer.

No amount of belief is going to change that, and that ideology only blames the victim for not disbelieving or ignoring it hard enough.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Intuitive Fish For This Post:

greybeard (28th October 2016)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    At the risk of sounding paranoid, I am saying nobody is left out from these technologies. For example your previous post was quite right about them implanting thoughts undetected. One tactic they use is to implant very distinct and convincing conscious energies to define experiences to the unwitting target. These can be very effectively used under a psychic ESP cover story. There are conscious energies for all premises in existence, so they can go wild implanting agenda driven conscious energies.
    Okay, so you're saying this is a worldwide occurrence? From your view, are these technologies coming through satellites, TV's, cell phone towers, wifi, etc? Or are they just out there in the ether mingling with radio and microwave frequencies...? Are they a constant bombardment to the whole population? Or are specific stories directed at specific individuals?

Also, does it seem like there's an increase in the amount of targeted individuals? Or are they just becoming more accepted, so more people feel safe to speak out?

And one last question. Who might you say is ultimately behind these technologies? It seems like mind control has been around for a very long time, before this more advanced technology. If so, who was behind it thousands of years ago?

Oh, and also, would you say there's a difference between natural electromagnetic energies and artificially produced energy?

Hope that isn't too many questions. Be glad you didn't know me as a child! It was why, why, why... everything.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intuitive Fish For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th October 2016), Billy Vasiliadis (28th October 2016), Omni (28th October 2016)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris
    Yes, but it's important to distinguish between someone who believes they need to pound on your head with a hammer and the fact that they actually are pounding on your head with a hammer.

No amount of belief is going to change that, and that ideology only blames the victim for not disbelieving or ignoring it hard enough.
    I dont go touching a hot iron--I dont walk in front of buses--I dont jump off cliffs, I know what is going to happen If I do.

I let go of fear as I know what will happen if I dont.
    Fear, anxiety produces toxins in the body.
    No acceptance, of what is, produces anxiety, produces, adrenalin, produces all kinds of unwanted side effects
    Common senses is required --If I stand still in front of an oncoming bus Fear, anxiety will happen--I can move out of the way or not if I am suicidal.
    Even then the bus driver may avoid hitting me.

Attempt to control very often comes through fear of the unknown--something out there out to get "me".
    Hence the video I posted on the way the elite control us.

Fear also attracts what you are frightened off.

I dont have fear now, at one time it was so extreme I attempted suicide to get rid of it.

Now I know the fear was in my imagination--(David Icke video)

Fear is gone, but I dont step in front of buses--im not dumbed down I just know what is life supporting and what is not.
    TPTB love to keep you in fear they promote it--the fear will kill you before any device will.
    Imagination is deadly
    Only unconditional love is real--the rest is illusion. (David Icke)
    Thats not human love, which falls short of unconditional

The great majority cant think out of the box--they fall for the promotion of fear--the media is full of it.

There is the old story of seeing a snake in the dark and recoiling in fear from it--on shining a light it is seen to be a rope.
    Imagination created the fear which was very real--not the rope.

TPTB dont have to have mind control devices --just need you to think they have--same result. (Im not saying they dont but imagination multiplies any affect they may or may not have)

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 28th October 2016 at 11:02.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Clear Light (28th October 2016), Intuitive Fish (29th October 2016), Krist (28th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 18:11.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th October 2016), Intuitive Fish (29th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #114
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Would anyone else like to see some of greybeard's and Intuitive Fish's comments peeled off and start another thread? Something like: 'Addiction and the business of recovery' Or, 'The business of addiction and recovery' ? I would have a few things to share.

Has forum life been talked about within this thread? Certainly not this forum thank goodness but I can say for sure that other forums will ping you, remote view you, and wake you in the middle of the night with a 'Tah Dah!!!' on volume 10 if you do not fall in line and agree with their creator.

Edit > it was the Windows 95 error sound on volume 10.
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 28th October 2016 at 11:57.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

greybeard (28th October 2016), Intuitive Fish (29th October 2016)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris, I believe you that AA helped you recover and turn your life around. And that is a significant thing. It's a truly beautiful and wonderful triumph to move past addiction and no longer want to end your life....

My calling out issues with AA, and specifically what I see as religious indoctrination, control and abuse preying off vulnerable people in the form of intervention... in no way undermines any help you might have received from that particular organization.

And I trust you know while you had help along the way, ultimately it was you who did the recovering, it was you who made that decision, reached out for help and you're the one that continues to remain in that state....

Baby Steps, excellent point about Omniverse's journey back to sovereignty and helping us with the same.

The Freedom Train, good stuff. I'm still not convinced with the "allowing" part, just as I'm not convinced that allowing certain thoughts does anything to change them. I might've spent too many years believing things would magically change without focused and deliberate action on my part.

But yes, relaxing and staying calm might be the only way to think clearly in order to figure out what to do about it.

I more annoyed with all of this buzzing, zapping and constant sounds than anything else. I'm not afraid of it. I'm not worried... although there's nothing wrong with legitimate fear and anger.... Sometimes I even laugh about it.... I just want to know what it is! I need answers, haha. Thank you, Ominiverse for that, and I'm definitely open to more information as it comes.
    With respect you are mistaken Intuitive Fish.
    Yes, in any large group there will be people who will abuse and try to get you to join other groups ie their religion.
    AA traditions was set up to avoid any kind of outside influence.
    It has one purpose and that is to help people recover from the killer disease called Alcoholism.

AA uses the term God of your understanding a power greater than your self.
    It even works for non believers--they substitute the local group collective as a higher power.

Its true that I had to do the work but I needed the support and direction of those who had successfully overcome their alcoholism.
    No one told me what to do--I picked up on what had worked for others and used that.
    The disease is described as cunning and baffling and very patient.

I have seen people arrive at a meeting in a terrible state--they had been sober sometimes for twenty years and for no particular reason had had just one drink a week previous and all of a sudden they were drinking as much as ever. They did not go back to where they first began to drink but where they had left off twenty years back.

Every organization with people in it will fall short of its ideals. Thats not the fault of the fellowship of AA, AA works for millions of people.

I played in a rock band in my teens and then in my early twenties several of the young people I had played with died of Alcoholism--yet I continued to drink.
    Believe me will power does not help.
    Many strong willed successful people and not so, end up in AA. The Illness has no respecter of personal status.
    I owe my life to AA--thats it. I could not do it on my own--I tried often enough.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 28th October 2016 at 13:29.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Curt (28th October 2016), Daozen (29th October 2016)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 18:11.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

greybeard (29th October 2016), Intuitive Fish (29th October 2016)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

AA traditions was set up to avoid any kind of outside influence....

AA uses the term God of your understanding a power greater than your self.
    It even works for non believers--they substitute the local group collective as a higher power.
    Well, of course they do. If that doesn't scream "cult-like control" at the expense of personal sovereignty, I'm not sure what does?

And great point about the dangers of being controlled by fear (including the fear of the great "killer disease of alcoholism" I hope?)

But it seems to forget the equally valid healthy fear - the kind that keeps you from getting hit by a bus or say, being controlled by malevolent entities whose primary intent is to control your life for their own benefits.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Intuitive Fish For This Post:

greybeard (29th October 2016)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Why has this thread gone into an Alcoholic Anonymous trend? The topic is about New Age Psychological Operations...
    We seem to have gone off topic. Apologies! Although I see AA as a form of religious/spiritual psych operations.

It's interesting that you brought up shamans and shamanic philosophies because I've wondered the same thing. There are definitely some suspicious similarities. But once again, it's just another example of mixing helpful truths with false ideologies and self-destructive rituals....

And that's the most frustrating aspect of this topic for me: Figuring out what's true and real, and what's disinfo. But then I guess like all good things, that requires some conscious thought, effort and a willingness to scrutinize what's commonly accepted by others, at the risk of appearing to be a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Intuitive Fish For This Post:

greybeard (29th October 2016)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Omni Im not sorry the thread went into AA.
    It went there because ACIM was knocked as a control device and then so was AA.

Im sorry that Intuitive Fish cant see that far from controlling AA gives back the freedom to be one self
    Since I got sober I got the confidence to be a sports champion, run several successful businesses including a complimentary health center.
    Eventually the main business failed and I now live a one bedroom small council house and I dont mind Im content and in control of my life, no one else is.
    No one blamed.

Alcoholism is as real as being hit by a bus believe me and unavoidable in my case--I was one from the first drink I had.

Im sorry Omni you feel its off topic but it might just save one person reading this from the horrors of active alcoholism.
    So anyone reading this who feels their life out of their control through excessive drinking , please investigate AA and other self help groups.

Alcoholism is not to be feared, its an illness--you can do something about it.
    I did.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 29th October 2016 at 06:57.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bob (6th November 2016), Curt (29th October 2016), Daozen (29th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016), shijo (29th October 2016)

39. Link to Post #120
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

This seems like it belongs here:

Video should start at 32m15s

They can predict decisions based on brain scans... remote EEG scanning may be "a thing" as well (or maybe not, I haven't seen any actual evidence)

either way.. that's an interesting drop in the public sphere..
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (6th November 2016), greybeard (6th November 2016), Omni (7th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast