Thread: Secret Space Program Credibility

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Secret Space Program Credibility

I experienced Corey Goode first hand. I experienced Corey Goode lying specifically on the One Truth forum. A lie related to another emerging alternative media celebrity. Corey told me something to my face regarding the identity of this emerging celebrity on April 16, 2015 and then, almost two weeks later, wrote a post on the One Truth forum which was a lie with regards to when he became knowledgeable about the identity of this celeb. It was such a significant lie that I had to accept that perhaps every single word out of Corey's mouth which might be labeled "other worldly" and thus was most certainly "unprovable" is very likely all made up.

Wilcock has demonstrated on numerous occasions that he is primarily motivated by fame and perhaps enough wealth he can avoid getting a real job. Wilcock needs a "Goode" to increase his ability in achieving these goals.

Goode also enjoys avoiding the need for a real job. Goode was in competition with the other emerging alt media star for the "gig" that became that Gaia(m) thing. I witnessed Goode do everything he could to destroy the competition (which also included Simon Parkes). In fact, regarding Simon Parkes, I experienced first hand Goode's efforts to destroy Simon. I will not go further with that story here.

I watched Wilcock coach/train Goode to be a decent "reality TV" type star... a star Wilcock needed as Wilcock's own star was fading (due to all the promised predicted events never emerging, due to the loss of credibility of so many of his sources and due to the lack of new, emerging sources).

Now having said all the above which barely touches my own experiences with all four of the above "players" I one day asked myself these questions.

Quote If someone demonstrates such a significant lack of personal integrity then what percentage of my own trust should I place in believing their unprovable, other worldly "stories?"
    Quote What are my risks for accepting as true things which may turn out to be ramblings from someone's imagination and/or ramblings from someone who may be influenced (maybe even heavily) by some nefarious third party(s) who achieve benefit when the masses accept false memes?
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bruno (31st March 2017), Builder (6th April 2017), DNA (31st March 2017), Ewan (1st April 2017), Hervé (31st March 2017), KiwiElf (31st March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st March 2017), Mike (31st March 2017), Nasu (1st April 2017), Pam (1st April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (31st March 2017), Sequoia (4th April 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017), Wind (1st April 2017), Zampano (2nd April 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Interesting timing... I just stumbled upon this article published this morning -

Could O.J. Simpson Go From Inmate to Reality TV Star?

That this sort of stuff happens is a demonstration of the vulnerability of so many in the masses... that someone who was proven to be capable of behavior we all would associate with psychopaths and/or sociopaths and/or narcissists and/or megalomaniacs and/or mythomaniacs could attract enough "viewership" that TV executives see $$$ profits by putting the guy into a reality TV show despite all his baggage.

This is exactly the same thing that was done with Corey Goode despite the fact he had proven himself to so many within the alternative community to be terribly compromised.

My point here is to ask another question.

Quote What does that say about much of humanity? A group that includes sellouts, frauds, manipulators (both overt and covert), exploiters, and a massive amount of vulnerables (who play the all important role known as "the consumer")?
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bayareamom (2nd April 2017), Bruno (31st March 2017), Pam (1st April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (31st March 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    I experienced Corey Goode first hand. I experienced Corey Goode lying specifically on the One Truth forum. A lie related to another emerging alternative media celebrity. Corey told me something to my face regarding the identity of this emerging celebrity on April 16, 2015 and then, almost two weeks later, wrote a post on the One Truth forum which was a lie with regards to when he became knowledgeable about the identity of this celeb. It was such a significant lie that I had to accept that perhaps every single word out of Corey's mouth which might be labeled "other worldly" and thus was most certainly "unprovable" is very likely all made up.

Wilcock has demonstrated on numerous occasions that he is primarily motivated by fame and perhaps enough wealth he can avoid getting a real job. Wilcock needs a "Goode" to increase his ability in achieving these goals.

Goode also enjoys avoiding the need for a real job. Goode was in competition with the other emerging alt media star for the "gig" that became that Gaia(m) thing. I witnessed Goode do everything he could to destroy the competition (which also included Simon Parkes). In fact, regarding Simon Parkes, I experienced first hand Goode's efforts to destroy Simon. I will not go further with that story here.

I watched Wilcock coach/train Goode to be a decent "reality TV" type star... a star Wilcock needed as Wilcock's own star was fading (due to all the promised predicted events never emerging, due to the loss of credibility of so many of his sources and due to the lack of new, emerging sources).

Now having said all the above which barely touches my own experiences with all four of the above "players" I one day asked myself these questions.

Quote If someone demonstrates such a significant lack of personal integrity then what percentage of my own trust should I place in believing their unprovable, other worldly "stories?"
    Quote What are my risks for accepting as true things which may turn out to be ramblings from someone's imagination and/or ramblings from someone who may be influenced (maybe even heavily) by some nefarious third party(s) who achieve benefit when the masses accept false memes?
    Those are all very good questions to ask yourself, when it pertains to Corey and David, Sam. Good posts.

I ask, which purchase will help human kind more, sphere being alliance playing cards? Or a beer coozy?

Yeah, I know...I'm a deep thinker. ;P

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Bruno (31st March 2017), Chester (31st March 2017), DNA (31st March 2017), Ewan (1st April 2017), Nasu (1st April 2017), Pam (1st April 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Corey told me something to my face regarding the identity of this emerging celebrity on April 16, 2015 and then, almost two weeks later, wrote a post on the One Truth forum which was a lie with regards to when he became knowledgeable about the identity of this celeb.
    He told you the identity on April 16, 2015. That you know firsthand.

Posting on the forum later about when he became knowledgeable about the identity of the person is a different matter, is it not?

Are you saying he posted later on the forum that he didn’t know the identity by April 16, 2015, or something to that effect?

Wilcock has demonstrated on numerous occasions that he is primarily motivated by fame and perhaps enough wealth he can avoid getting a real job.
    I have always felt that David Wilcock is irritating in his lack of humility, but I disagree that he is motivated by the desire for fame or not wanting to work for a living. I think he is a researcher extraordinaire, especially concerning alternative physics. And I believe his heart is in the right place.

In fact, regarding Simon Parkes, I experienced first hand Goode's efforts to destroy Simon. I will not go further with that story here.
    Are you a friend of Simon Parkes?

I know about the 2012 prediction.

What others were there?

What do you mean loss of credibility of so many of his sources? The sources have pseudonyms to protect their anonymity (their lives), except for Pete Peterson. How could they lose their credibility?

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seeking Senior (here)
    Corey told me something to my face regarding the identity of this emerging celebrity on April 16, 2015 and then, almost two weeks later, wrote a post on the One Truth forum which was a lie with regards to when he became knowledgeable about the identity of this celeb.
    He told you the identity on April 16, 2015. That you know firsthand.

Posting on the forum later about when he became knowledgeable about the identity of the person is a different matter, is it not?

Are you saying he posted later on the forum that he didn’t know the identity by April 16, 2015, or something to that effect?

Wilcock has demonstrated on numerous occasions that he is primarily motivated by fame and perhaps enough wealth he can avoid getting a real job.
    I have always felt that David Wilcock is irritating in his lack of humility, but I disagree that he is motivated by the desire for fame or not wanting to work for a living. I think he is a researcher extraordinaire, especially concerning alternative physics. And I believe his heart is in the right place.

In fact, regarding Simon Parkes, I experienced first hand Goode's efforts to destroy Simon. I will not go further with that story here.
    Are you a friend of Simon Parkes?

I know about the 2012 prediction.

What others were there?

What do you mean loss of credibility of so many of his sources? The sources have pseudonyms to protect their anonymity (their lives), except for Pete Peterson. How could they lose their credibility?
    With all respect, I have to ask...who are Davids sources?
    Last edited by Shannon; 1st April 2017 at 22:00.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Chester (1st April 2017)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    With all respect, I have to ask...who are Corey's sources?
    Since Corey Goode testifies that he is speaking from personal experience, I have to ask you whether or not you are being sarcastic.

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

With all respect, I have to ask...who are Corey's sources?
    Since Corey Goode testifies that he is speaking from personal experience, I have to ask you whether or not you are being sarcastic.
    My bad, I meant David. Theres been a Corey Goode over load. Forgive me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Chester (1st April 2017)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

I see.

As far as I know, the only named source that we know is Pete Peterson. Have you watched the Project Camelot and David Wilcock (joint) interviews of him?

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

I see.

As far as I know, the only named source that we know is Pete Peterson. Have you watched the Project Camelot and David Wilcock (joint) interviews of him?
    A clarification on that. The story is told on this thread:
    Pete talked to us the entire day prior to filming... 12 hours, all off-record. I still have the audio, and it's all transcribed. Much of that has never been published.

Kerry got herself into deep trouble when she violated part of that (you speak of confidentiality agreements!!) on video, and we learned a year later that she nearly got herself killed for that. Not a joke.

The upshot of all this is that nothing Pete is talking to David Wilcock about would be UNsanctioned by the Pentagon. Either that, or it's so safe (or untrue!) that no sanction would be needed. Pete would never go on TV to talk about the 'real stuff'.

This is important to understand. Corey would never be allowed to say a word about his experiences if they were real.

Here's a thought experiment. Can you imagine whistleblower Ed Snowden having his own TV show? (And if not, why not?)

15. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (2nd April 2017), astridmari (15th May 2017), Atlas (2nd April 2017), avid (2nd April 2017), Baby Steps (4th April 2017), Chester (3rd April 2017), Chris Gilbert (2nd April 2017), Circe (18th May 2017), Ewan (16th May 2017), Jean-Marie (14th May 2017), Malgorzata (7th May 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), onawah (1st June 2017), Pam (2nd April 2017), RunningDeer (14th May 2017), Sequoia (4th April 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017), Sophocles (2nd April 2017), Spellbound (2nd April 2017), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2018)

16. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This is important to understand. Corey would never be allowed to say a word about his experiences if they were real.
    Good point, but what world(view) do we extrapolate from this statement? It's one where they have total control. How much power do we really have (or give away) by looking at it like this?

Here's a thought experiment. Can you imagine whistleblower Ed Snowden having his own TV show? (And if not, why not?)
    I can. Actually, in my minds eye, I can see him have his own show on RT.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akeron For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd April 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Pete talked to us the entire day prior to filming... 12 hours, all off-record. I still have the audio, and it's all transcribed. Much of that has never been published.
    I will read the thread.

But first, I must note that you have linked to a thread started by a person who has been banned, apparently, if I understand what "Unsubscribed" means correctly.

Can you comment on that?

The upshot of all this is that nothing Pete is talking to David Wilcock about would be UNsanctioned by the Pentagon. Either that, or it's so safe (or untrue!) that no sanction would be needed.
    Don't forget that the Pentagon is not a monolith. There are factions. Nothing is 100%.

19. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Kerry got herself into deep trouble when she violated part of that (you speak of confidentiality agreements!!) on video, and we learned a year later that she nearly got herself killed for that. Not a joke.

The upshot of all this is that nothing Pete is talking to David Wilcock about would be UNsanctioned by the Pentagon. Either that, or it's so safe (or untrue!) that no sanction would be needed. Pete would never go on TV to talk about the 'real stuff'.

Given the importance of this subject, and the urge and need to understand, let me add my two cents.

You have insiders like Pete Peterson who are saying nothing about the ‘real stuff’ to save their lives, and failing that putting out disinfo that it nonetheless as true as they can make it, which is probably not very. You also have insiders who in fear of their lives won’t even blow a whistle. You have outsiders like Bill and Kerry who are also trying to say nothing about the ‘real stuff’ they know about in order to save their lives, hence putting out disinfo that it nonetheless as true as they can make it. And then you have outsiders like Tom Dick and Harry and myself who don’t have any of the ‘real stuff’ directly and are trying to build up and disseminate a picture that is well enough understood by enough people that it can be made generally known and acted upon so as to remove the danger to all and sundry.

Building up this picture therefore calls for a degree of subtlety to ignore anything too obvious in the smoking gun department and sift through tiny clues left behind whether by accident or design. Sometimes tiny clues are unavoidably all we have, in large numbers. If, say, the secret was an exploding home planet, a bunch of asteroids would be all you have to work on, and a highly dangerous environment it would be to live in. If someone then came along with a Planet X, that could only be another small piece in the puzzle: maybe it somehow caused the explosion, but it cannot itself be that home planet or the whole story.

In a few of my posts, I have been exploring how literature can be a kind of laboratory to experiment how this sort of scenario can be simulated, i.e. retold in symbolic terms, and understood. If you write a novel while deliberately omitting the major piece of the language puzzle, namely the letter E, you end up painting a picture that tells you everything, but everything, about how that major component works within the whole. See this post. That this should be so is explainable in terms of the holographic principle whereby the whole is contained in all of its parts: nothing can be left out, there is nowhere to hide.

So try telling a story while skirting round a guilty secret. Theoretically it cannot be done: your story will become twisted an implausible, it just doesn’t add up. Here is a literary example of how this works. And in the same thread, I am applying this observation to a real-life situation: Joseph Trento’s history of the CIA, working on the basis that it glosses over some crucial information regarding the Kennedy assassination: this and following, with more to come. If such an event as the Kennedy assassination happened one way, and you need to twist your story so that it happened another way, then that is going to show. The result is an organization so massively dysfunctional that even the author cannot hide the scale of the disaster. Planet Langley turns out to be a veritable asteroid belt.

Basically, it is all about lie detection. The biggest unspoken secret of the CIA is explainable in terms of the original lie that does leak out and shouldn’t have. The dog that did not bark in the night, the missing lie detection tests are mentioned on the last page but one:
    Quote Within the confines of [James Jesus Angleton’s] remarkable life were most of America’s secrets. “You know how I got to be in charge of counterintelligence? I agreed not to polygraph or require detailed background checks on Allen Dulles and 60 of his closest friends.”
    This begs the question: What would those detailed background checks have revealed? Infinite regress, that’s what. If the world is turtles all the way down, it is lies all the way up. According to Richard Hoagland, ‘The lie is different at every level’. I would rephrase that to say, We are all caught up in the lies to some extent or another. This of course includes Bill and ourselves and is why it is totally counterproductive to take sides in an argument between Bill and Kerry over confidentiality or anything else. Why is it counterproductive? Because it escalates things, making them seem much worse than they actually are. This is why we tell lies in the first place: because we overestimate the gravity of something, and overlook the attenuating circumstances. Forgiveness is about correcting those two mistakes. Within the overall scheme of things, Bill and Kerry’s differences are tiny, a mere difference of appreciation between two like-minded individuals over how to handle some sensitive information, and understandable reactions in the face of real danger. If we can’t forgive them, then we are done for.

So, what would be a truly productive approach? Instead of looking up, we should be looking down, to children, to the ‘weak’, to animals, to nature. Some kind of truth and reconciliation process, where those with the least to confess (and the most suffering endured) to take responsibility for whatever part they have played in the overall drama – what I call dedramatization: see this post, specifically point 5) – in order to make it easier for others more deeply mired to extricate themselves. Let us strip through all the seemingly unforgivable stuff and deal with it so that it stops. Then we can see if there is anything left that really cannot be handled in this way. We have a mechanism for this: it is the domino effect where dominoes of different sizes can overturn larger than themselves. How far this can go and how long this is all taking depends on getting as many dominoes in place, with no gaps, before initiating the process. Another property of the hologram is that it is independent of scale. For the expanding domino effect, follow the link in this post.

In the expanding domino effect, the idea of importance and providential individuals is undermined since large dominoes are ultimately toppled by tiny ones. Conspiracy theory is fundamentally looking in the wrong direction when it perceives ever-huger conspiracies with an endless string of ever-more powerful groups operating behind the scenes. This may be so, but that is not where the action is happening. See this post.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st June 2017), Atlas (2nd April 2017), Chester (3rd April 2017), Ewan (4th April 2017), KiwiElf (2nd April 2017), onawah (2nd April 2017), Satori (16th April 2017), Seeking Senior (2nd April 2017), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2018)

21. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

But first, I must note that you have linked to a thread started by a person who has been banned, apparently, if I understand what "Unsubscribed" means correctly.
    Can you comment on that?
    Yes, that's correct. Someone might be unsubscribed for one or more of any number of reasons, and threads they've started or posts they've made during their Avalon tenure might well be very valid, valuable and interesting. No bathwater being thrown out with the babies, here.

Nowadays, if someone's unsubscribed, we announce what's happened with a brief explanation, if possible and appropriate, here:

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (2nd April 2017), Chester (3rd April 2017), David Trd1 (5th April 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017)

23. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

I will read the thread.
    I have finished reading your comments on the thread.

Regarding the Pentagon, isn't it the case that there are factions and what Kerry would describe as "white hats" who are doing what they feel they can get away with to try to help bring about disclosure of the secret space program and at least partial disclosure of the ET presence?

24. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Quote Pete talked to us the entire day prior to filming... 12 hours, all off-record. I still have the audio, and it's all transcribed. Much of that has never been published.
    Does anyone know the status of Pete also Bill is it possible you can share any of the info?

25. Link to Post #76
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

I will read the thread.

Regarding the Pentagon, isn't it the case that there are factions and what Kerry would describe as "white hats" who are doing what they feel they can get away with to try to help bring about disclosure of the secret space program and at least partial disclosure of the ET presence?
    Several layers of security clearance are involved here. A 'white hat' wouldn't take the corniest horse and pony show route possible, to disseminate vital info. Nor would they be aiming for celebrity. Of course there are factions in the Pentagon -- but they still have to obey confidentiality contracts. If they don't they are in trouble.

Bill has described it very simply. What is is about his explanation you find difficult to understand? Are you actually seeking the truth or are you seeking sensation, some kind of ego reward, financial pay off? I don't get it.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chester (3rd April 2017), Eva2 (4th April 2017), KiwiElf (3rd April 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2017), Shannon (3rd April 2017)

27. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

I will read the thread.

Several layers of security clearance are involved here. A 'white hat' wouldn't take the corniest horse and pony show route possible, to disseminate vital info. Nor would they be aiming for celebrity. Of course there are factions in the Pentagon -- but they still have to obey confidentiality contracts. If they don't they are in trouble.

Bill has described it very simply. What is is about his explanation you find difficult to understand? Are you actually seeking the truth or are you seeking sensation, some kind of ego reward, financial pay off? I don't get it.
    Seeking senior believes that Corey lying, and Bill calling out those lies is some personal beef. Which if anything is completely backwards. She doesn't want to read any of the evidence members have posted and seems to be manipulating the truth to better represent Corey.

As a researcher, like she claims to be, one would think that she would be very willing to follow the links and do the reading necessary to find the truth....

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (5th April 2017), Ivanhoe (4th April 2017), KiwiElf (3rd April 2017), Mike (4th April 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), Spellbound (5th April 2017)

29. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Bill Ryan,

Are AutumnW and Shannon speaking for you, or am I going to get an answer to my question from you, personally?

30. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Bill Ryan,

Are AutumnW and Shannon speaking for you, or am I going to get an answer to my question from you, personally?

Autumn and Shannon and Bill are really one and the same person, so say the conspiracy theorists. Theyve never been seen in the same place and at the same time, and we all find this very fishy. There are several threads about this actually, but I understand you don't read threads. Shame. It's a real doozy.

I hope this is helpful.
    Last edited by Mike; 4th April 2017 at 22:28.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (5th April 2017), Ivanhoe (4th April 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), PurpleLama (5th April 2017), raregem (5th April 2017), Shannon (5th April 2017), Spellbound (5th April 2017), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2018)

32. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I hope this is helpful.
    No, it is not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast