Thread: Secret Space Program Credibility

1. Link to Post #41
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Secret Space Program Credibility

Quote Posted by Seeking Senior (here)
    [...]
    I really don't want to read a number of threads here.
    Then, you'll entirely miss out on why:

Quote "deluded, influenced, paid, confused, and/or knowingly lying/plagiarizing."
    ... is not a blanket statement but rather very hard-earned conclusions from suffering that individual's megalomania and "folie des grandeurs" on this very forum.

Your choice.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (28th March 2017), BMJ (31st March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), happyuk (29th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017), Wind (30th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,466 times in 5,647 posts

Quote if anybody knows of anything that is actually credible in relation to the theory of a secret space program?
    IMHO one of the most significant connections to an SSP is a small night vision clip of an old syfy show fact or fake they went to area 51 up a small hill-top and captured a vehicle streaking down to the runway just to catch it lit up in time...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Atlas (29th March 2017), BMJ (31st March 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), KiwiElf (29th March 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    . . . that individual's megalomania and "folie des grandeurs" on this very forum.
    What example of that stands out in your mind the most?

6. Link to Post #44
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

. . . that individual's megalomania and "folie des grandeurs" on this very forum.
    What example of that stands out in your mind the most?
    His volte-face about having no memories of anything and not believing any of it to later claim he has had these memories all along (of being one of those "chosen ones" for the "task").

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (29th March 2017), BMJ (31st March 2017), happyuk (29th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), Omni (2nd April 2017), Pam (1st April 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

8. Link to Post #45
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Also the original John Lear/Bob Lazar video (the first time Bob made his claims and knew the exact time they were going to do a test flight). They went out there and video'd an "object" lifting off from Groom Lake/Area 51, flying in ways that no conventional aircraft is capable of. That was back in the '90's.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 29th March 2017 at 04:48.

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

His volte-face about having no memories of anything and not believing any of it to later claim he has had these memories all along (of being one of those "chosen ones" for the "task").
    Those in control of the secret space program try to keep it secret by what is called "blank slating" their minions. Sometimes individuals can overcome that. Corey overcame it. Stewart Swerdlow of the Montauk Project is another one who overcame the mind control he was subjected to to go on to become a whistleblower. Black projects are a dirty business and these whistleblowers are risking their lives doing what they're doing. It is up to we the public to support them, not denigrate them.

10. Link to Post #47
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

As I wrote earlier:

[...]

Quote "deluded, influenced, paid, confused, and/or knowingly lying/plagiarizing."
    ... is not a blanket statement but rather very hard-earned conclusions from suffering that individual's megalomania and "folie des grandeurs" on this very forum.

Your choice.
    Documented on this forum is a before and after "Corey"through his own posts. Your choice to not even bother getting acquainted with those threads and posts and which makes for an interesting textbook case example of "cognitive dissonance."

As for:
    [...]
    ... "blank slating" their minions.[...]
    ... there is also a reverse to that coin and that's to get some individuals to create and live in a totally virtual, fantastic universe of their own imagination as can be demonstrated with the oft reproduced experiment known as "The Third Man In The Room" and which any good hypnotist can reproduce.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (29th March 2017), BMJ (31st March 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), Omni (2nd April 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

12. Link to Post #48
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I am of the opinion that intuition is a valid guide in judging credibility.
    Yes, I respect that. But so is factual information. We humans do need both sides of the brain, sometimes, to figure things out.
    Absolutely yes. When the intuitive and rational minds agree, that is the best we can do. Perhaps those who use only one side of the brain are sadly, lame brains.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Atlas (29th March 2017), BMJ (31st March 2017), happyuk (29th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), KiwiElf (29th March 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)

Absolutely yes. When the intuitive and rational minds agree, that is the best we can do. Perhaps those who use only one side of the brain are sadly, lame brains.
    Is that an insult aimed at me?
    Last edited by Seeking Senior; 29th March 2017 at 21:31. Reason: Remove something

15. Link to Post #50
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Absolutely no reference to you Seeking Senior, or anyone else specifically. And it was not intended to insult anyone.

My rational mind is open to evaluating new information. Is there evidence? If an experiment, is the result repeatable?

I absolutely depend on my intuition to guide me to new information, and also evaluate the information.

It is very important (for me) to use both sides of the brain.

With apologies:

Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 29th March 2017 at 21:52.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

7alon (30th March 2017), Baby Steps (30th March 2017), BMJ (31st March 2017), Chester (31st March 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

17. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Seeking Senior, you've inspired me to make my first substantive post after lurking along since 2008.

I've read through many, many threads covering Corey Goode over the past 2 years in this forum (and some of those bashing David Wilcock) to the point of wanting to post many ideas and counter points to many arguments that have been made. The amount of effort likely needed though to untwist the faulty logic and egregious assumptions within beliefs here has become very high, such that one would have to alter one’s life significantly to take it on properly, in a way that could contribute to broader thinking. One morning in 2015, during a period where I was certain I would post, I had a dream that convinced me to just let it go, and decided it was just a sad kind of thing happening with the echo chambers here as naturally happens on so many other forums, yet we are all one and working together on essentially the same team in the alternative community, pushing for a new earth, but ultimately the beliefs present on this forum and most of our own beliefs even don't matter so much on the spiritual or geopolitical levels where bigger changes are more needed. Corey and David are out front now fighting for disclosure with the large audiences, and Bill has taken more of a back seat approach, and doesn't require our attention to do his thing. We can still work towards disclosure without always agreeing, and ideally as many of us as possible can still agree to disagree where necessary to collaborate if the need arises in the future.

I do have one burning question for everyone else though. I was very happy to see Pete Peterson on Corey and David's Cosmic Disclosure program, and do have to wonder if Bill (et all) are interested at this point in keeping up with Pete's intel (mostly coming through David Wilcock, but essentially confirmed by Pete) which to me seems to represent the strongest independent source(s) in validation of much of Corey Goode's otherwise unique testimony (at least much of Corey's newer intel). I ask about Pete specifically because I have not yet seen Bill make any negative statements about him but I might have missed a thread somewhere.

18. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,616 times in 32,796 posts

Quote Posted by waskosky (here)
    untwist the faulty logic and egregious assumptions within beliefs
    Wow. Well, yes: faulty logic and egregious assumptions have certainly been in play with some people in some areas.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2017), BMJ (31st March 2017), Chester (31st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), mojo (30th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (30th March 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017), waskosky (30th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by waskosky (here)

Seeking Senior, you've inspired me to make my first substantive post after lurking along since 2008.

I've read through many, many threads covering Corey Goode over the past 2 years in this forum (and some of those bashing David Wilcock) to the point of wanting to post many ideas and counter points to many arguments that have been made. The amount of effort likely needed though to untwist the faulty logic and egregious assumptions within beliefs here has become very high, such that one would have to alter one’s life significantly to take it on properly, in a way that could contribute to broader thinking. One morning in 2015, during a period where I was certain I would post, I had a dream that convinced me to just let it go, and decided it was just a sad kind of thing happening with the echo chambers here as naturally happens on so many other forums, yet we are all one and working together on essentially the same team in the alternative community, pushing for a new earth, but ultimately the beliefs present on this forum and most of our own beliefs even don't matter so much on the spiritual or geopolitical levels where bigger changes are more needed. Corey and David are out front now fighting for disclosure with the large audiences, and Bill has taken more of a back seat approach, and doesn't require our attention to do his thing. We can still work towards disclosure without always agreeing, and ideally as many of us as possible can still agree to disagree where necessary to collaborate if the need arises in the future.

I do have one burning question for everyone else though. I was very happy to see Pete Peterson on Corey and David's Cosmic Disclosure program, and do have to wonder if Bill (et all) are interested at this point in keeping up with Pete's intel (mostly coming through David Wilcock, but essentially confirmed by Pete) which to me seems to represent the strongest independent source(s) in validation of much of Corey Goode's otherwise unique testimony (at least much of Corey's newer intel). I ask about Pete specifically because I have not yet seen Bill make any negative statements about him but I might have missed a thread somewhere.
    Hi there waskosky, and thank you for that. If I may say so, from the forum’s perspective, nine years of lurking is rather a waste of a good mind. You don’t have to clean out the Augean stables single-handed. The small effort of responding to a specific point now and again may not be a life-changer for the poster, but it will make a difference. Why not just share your wisdom on things that interest you, and maybe in passing show how you would like things to be done and raise the forum’s level that way? Even a tiny contribution is better than abstaining.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2017), Chester (31st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2017), mojo (30th March 2017), mountain_jim (30th March 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), PathWalker (2nd April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (30th March 2017), shijo (30th March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

22. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,744 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Gary was famously chased by the US justice system for over a decade ...
    I'm sure you have seen this but is important disclosure info imo.
    Gary knows more than he will say particularly about the names issue ,
    but for his own safety he will not name them as far as I can see.

A clip from Kerry's interview pre extradition battle...

Rich Planet interview with Gary....post extradition battle...

Hacker Gary McKinnon about NASAs UFOs and other technologies 2015

If I were going to include SSP verification information for someone trying to decide if they wanted to pursue this line of thinking I would suggest Gary McKinnon as well.
    My brother Cider was all over it, so I just wanted to add some extra enthusiasm here for what Cider had posted.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), KiwiElf (31st March 2017), mojo (30th March 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (30th March 2017), sandy (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

24. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,744 times in 4,314 posts

[...]

Your choice.

Corey was a valued member of this forum, and a more than capable contributer.
    Corey Goode might very well be known by nobody right now if not for Bill slapping an affirmation on him by allowing Project Avalon's name to be attached to the interview Christine did a couple of years ago.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Wno7NykOg

Now we all know that Bill has since changed his stance on Corey and he has a God given right to do so.
    But, Corey must have had some fair capability in negotiating the SSP jargon to have convinced Bill to give such affirmation in the first place.
    I've listened and participated with Corey here on this forum when there was no inkling he was going to become any type of alternative celebrity and over at the one truth when he was no longer welcome here and did in fact become something of celebrity.
    I have no problems with outlandish stories that seem unbelievable.
    I have a few myself I do not tell because they transcend terrestrial barriers and I just can't ask anyone to believe them.
    That all being said, the reason I have a hard time with Corey isn't due to the details of his story that are unbelievable it is due to the lack of details.
    I can tell you a story or two that involve some crazy things that have happened to me, and because these events were so momentous and emotionally impactful I often get lost in the details while relating the story. The details matter to me because they were part of what made my personal situation, the details are what framed my events for me.
    When I listen to Corey, it's as if he is a novice romantic going straight for the loins of his lover rather than initiating the initial touch and caresses. Corey's stories do not kiss you first, they simply go right for the goods and this is why I have a hard time relating and as such believing his stories.
    There is no emotional impact, and because people are just that, emotional beings, this is why I have a hard time believing Corey's stories.
    Now this doesn't mean he is lying, and I still keep an open mind, but as of this moment I have a hard time buying his stories because I do not buy him as a person.
    Last edited by DNA; 30th March 2017 at 17:02.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), KiwiElf (31st March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st March 2017), Mike (30th March 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (30th March 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

26. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,317 times in 5,693 posts

agreed marcus.

if you put a real event next to an identical staged one, the staged one being driven by actors, 9 times outta 10 the average person will suss it out. there are dozens if not hundreds of small nuanced bits that cant be created by the acting. his story lacked all that.

there would certainly be the odd anecdote that youd think he'd tell if it were true. reality is like that. unpredictable. when someone is telling a story and stops and says "oh wait let me back up and tell you something funny that happened before that.." and goes into a detailed digression about something, adding names and idiosynchrasies, then you know they are most likely telling the truth

corey's story was flat and boring, as if he were reciting a script.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2017), DNA (31st March 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st March 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

I am not on this thread to attempt to change minds. I like to discuss things and try to help solve mysteries, but I'm not a debater.

I felt compelled to defend Corey Goode because of what came across to me as unjustified ridicule. I have the greatest respect for those people who I believe are genuine whistleblowers, and feel the need to speak out in their defense.

Infighting in the alternative community makes me sad. I have learned a great deal from both Alex Jones and Jeff Rense, and was sad to see their public falling out. What I see is clashing egos, but we humans are not perfect.

29. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

I have the greatest respect for those people who I believe are genuine whistleblowers, and feel the need to speak out in their defense.
    Yes, I couldn't agree more. But how should we react when a claimed whistleblower isn't genuine, and is lying and embellishing? That harms us all, you see. Then, you have to ask: Cui bono? (Who benefits?)

I am not on this thread to attempt to change minds. I like to discuss things and try to help solve mysteries, but I'm not a debater.
    If you're not a debater, maybe you're a listener. Your name suggests that you may seek good information and opinions.

This thread (below) is well worth reading from start to finish. In it is a marvelous interview with Richard Dolan in which he tackles this issue in general terms, though he's very much a gentleman and never (from my memory) mentions Corey Goode by name.
    The interview with Rich Dolan is here:

In my post #22 there, I wrote (this is a copy)

~~~
    Listening to Richard Dolan now. OMG.

1:17:06:
    When it comes to defending the integrity of this field of study, I have no choice: I have to say what I need to say.

And I think that there's something desperately wrong with some of these individuals who come out as so-called whistleblowers. There's something not right about them.

Richard here has my VERY, VERY strongest recommendation. Listen to the entire thing. He joins the show at about 0:34:00, as is usual with Jimmy Church's broadcasts.

If I may say this, he's (gently, kindly and articulately!) teaching Jimmy Church how to be smart — which he sometimes is not. Jimmy knows a lot, but is basically a sensationalist broadcaster, and doesn't always have a fine filter on what he references.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (2nd April 2017), Atlas (31st March 2017), Bayareamom (2nd April 2017), BMJ (31st March 2017), DNA (31st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st March 2017), KiwiElf (31st March 2017), Mike (31st March 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

31. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

But how should we react when a claimed whistleblower isn't genuine, and is lying and embellishing?
    Again, I disagree with you. And again, I have no intention of debating you or anyone else regarding my opinion. It's a useless exercise.

. . . Richard Dolan . . .
    I am familiar with the work of Richard Dolan and I find him to be a credible source.

If he thinks Corey Goode is not a credible source, then I disagree with him on that.

My sources on information about the secret space program don’t necessarily agree on everything.

That doesn’t make them lying hoaxers.

32. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

I am familiar with the work of Richard Dolan and I find him to be a credible source.

If he thinks Corey Goode is not a credible source, then I disagree with him on that.
    Well, Rich Dolan is more likely to come to accurate conclusions than 95% of people who are professionals, authors and speakers in the field, and >99.9% of those who are mere casual observers.

This is the problem. This (below) deserves a piece of its own, but the field of ufology (most often on YouTube: Corey is yet to write a book, thank goodness) is now swamped with a bunch of people who are variously
    • inventing or embellishing stories for their own benefit (the monetization of YouTube — and TV programs like Gaia — is a major cause of this)
    • controlled or deceived (i.e. they are knowing or unknowing assets)
    • unable to do good research, and through blogs and (often copied) videos of their own are steadily altering, generalizing and diluting what was originally good information
    • unable or unwilling to read good source material that's now maybe several decades old (who reads books any more??)
    • unable or untutored in the skills of information collecting and reliable data analysis.
    In a short sentence: the whole UFO research field had been dumbed down.

And so has its gullible audience.

Those researchers and presenters who are still active and worth reading or listening to, being good scholars, detail-oriented, meticulous, careful, reliable, and with full integrity, can literally be counted on the fingers of two hands.

33. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (2nd April 2017), Atlas (31st March 2017), Bayareamom (2nd April 2017), DNA (31st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2017), Hervé (31st March 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st March 2017), KiwiElf (31st March 2017), Magnus (31st March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st March 2017), muxfolder (5th April 2017), Nasu (1st April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (31st March 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017), Wind (1st April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast