+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About the New Republic/ NESARA stuff

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Default About the New Republic/ NESARA stuff

According to some places on the web there is a scenario where the actual government has been overthrown , and the interim president is the gen J. Dumford , waiting for the nesara anouncement to made public all this , and as the same time that there where been several arrest of the dark cabal figures, and so, and so....
    Benjamin fulford is one of the guys who promotes this idea, thru Sirius disclosure site , and some others like Dinar chronicles, by the other hand Nasa guy playing a fearmonger role in the anouncement of whatever they claim to found out there, gives an opposite picture to the situation before expose, so : someone is liying big time if not all /. Imputs folks?........

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

peggy englebrake (30th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (30th September 2016), Tyy1907 (30th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: About the New Republic/ NESARA stuff

It's all lies to keep people sedated.

If benevolents ever took control we'd see:

- Linus Pauling Therapy, Iodine, Ozone, Bicarbonate and other substances as heart disease/cancer cures on the MSM.
    - Widespread talk of industrial hemp and bamboo as solutions for environmental problems.
    - Media taking a leadership role in environmental projects.
    - Less/zero chemtrails.
    - Crowdfunding moved to center stage in the economy.
    - No more false flags.
    - Emphasis on dialogue and problem solving between countries and religions.

The above process is happening very slowly, but might take years. Any real change will have to come from the ground up... But there are real factional wars behind the scenes. Who knows what might happen in the future?
    Last edited by Daozen; 30th September 2016 at 02:14.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (30th September 2016), Eram (30th September 2016), peggy englebrake (30th September 2016), PurpleLama (30th September 2016), robinr1 (30th September 2016), Yetti (30th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Hi Yetti,
    For the most comprehensive overview of this info, google search -

AAE tv State of the Union Winston Shrout 8.27.16

I don't know how to embed youtube vids on this tablet I'm using -
    perhaps someone else could, I'd be much obliged.

There are at least two other interviews Winston did with Ethann Fox late
    last year which I would highly recommend for back ground info on this subject.

For what it is worth Winston has said in the past that Ben Fulford is genuine although
    sometimes a little misguided and mad as a cut snake in that he just wants to let
    the Yakuza et. al. loose to assasinate all these pricks that have been blocking the
    reset at every turn.
    One must always remember the vast power this cabal wields - not something that
    can be dismantled and conquered over night.

On another note I'd like to ackowledge Ethann Fox for his excellent interview style.
    The man is an excellent listener who allows his guests to fully develop their thought
    process without interuption before returning to examine some aspect further or
    moving on to a new area with intelligent well couched questions.

Reminds me of the style of another gentleman whose interview style I very much
    admire - none other than Bill Ryan.

One final point - James Gilliland has had Winston out to his ranch for 2 seminars now
    and fully endorses Winston's take on the current situation.
    Good to hear a positive point of view for a change.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (30th September 2016), peggy englebrake (30th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (30th September 2016), Yetti (3rd October 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Yesterday, I spent hours watching an interminably slow video about the Nazis brought to the USA through project paperslip, heard about their development of the spacecraft now being used in outer space, read about the vast underground cities and bases webbed under the USA, and then about 26 of these cities having been bombed plus 3 military underground bases. This very long video told of the Nazi Eugenic Plan for the USA, the erection of the Georgia Stones, etc. Someone asked above why we do not have the advanced technology helping our countries aboveground. The answer is that the Nazis and their planted corporations and rulers wish to wipe us all out to take over the planet. They are in the hollow earth, the caverns, on the moon and on mars. They are in outer space. Apparently, if the underground war is true, I wonder who is blowing up their subterranean world???

All of this is about the projected uncontrolled population extrapolation. The answer to this is either to have reversible sterilization of MEN and women with later permission to have a stipulated number of children. Automation will outstrip need for a workforce, most of which will be out of factory work. However, how about making the Earth a restored ecosystem. Providing fountains of clean water operated by solar pumps for animals and humans to drink in the wilderness. Replanting medicinal plants and herbs and trees for oxygen, beauty and genetic diversity. The "Dr. Day" plans spoken of in the 1970's making sex plentiful and meaningless, reproduction by requisition and child rearing like the cattle farm is the Nazi plan. No society can long survive without a moral and family framework. This is one reason Africa is the wreck it is. The men are oversexed and jump from woman to woman leaving the latter with all the responsibility of providing for children and being a farm laborer to survive. If you have ever wondered why prostitutes exist in every society, it is because men cannot contain themselves. This is also why Governments send them to war at 18 in order to cull the population in every generation. A more humane and organized plan of life must be restored and/or devised or the earth will perish.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Yetti (3rd October 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)

so: someone is lying big time
    I think you summed it up right there. I'm afraid it's nonsense, and always has been.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

alh02 (30th September 2016), Atlas (30th September 2016), bettye198 (30th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2016), Satori (30th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (30th September 2016), wnlight (30th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    Hi Yetti,
    For the most comprehensive overview of this info, google search -

AAE tv State of the Union Winston Shrout 8.27.16

I don't know how to embed youtube vids on this tablet I'm using -
    perhaps someone else could, I'd be much obliged.

12. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    [...] the actual government has been overthrown [...] Imputs folks?
    How to Overthrow the Government CIA instruction Manual

The Freedom Fighter's Manual is the title of a fifteen-page propaganda booklet that was manufactured by the CIA and airdropped over Nicaragua in 1983, with the stated goal of providing a "Practical guide to liberating Nicaragua from oppression and misery by paralyzing the military-industrial complex of the traitorous marxist state".

[...] By the end of the pamphlet, there are detailed diagrams showing how to make Molotov cocktails and use them to firebomb police stations.

Source: wikipedia.org/The Freedom Fighter's Manual

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Cara (30th September 2016), Eram (30th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2016), Happyjak (30th September 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

OOOOh, Don't get me started on Nesara. I half fell for it when entrenched in the Commander Aton books and then this woman out of the dark blue calls me up and says my name is on the list - she added it because she was in the uppity levels whatever THAT means, and alllllll this money will be ours one day when the gold is released. Have to say, it was the biggest scam of all time in the New Age world. Maybe bigger than Elizabeth Prophet. Last I heard the woman that called me was begging for money in front of the post office.
    The best part of walking away from the New Age harnass is shedding the expectation.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

+ Reply to Thread