+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Mt. Shasta Revealed: Mysteries and Legends of Northern California

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Default Mt. Shasta Revealed: Mysteries and Legends of Northern California

Here is a link to a page on Facebook where all my videos on this subject are available. They are also available on youtube. Thanks.
    https://www.facebook.com/Mysteries-a...7899046914582/
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 27th October 2016 at 21:47.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Cara (1st October 2016), Cidersomerset (30th September 2016), DNA (5th October 2016), fourty-two (5th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2016), ghostrider (30th September 2016), Inversion (30th September 2016), joeecho (30th September 2016), Nasu (30th September 2016), onawah (30th September 2016), Orph (1st October 2016), Pam (1st October 2016), raregem (1st October 2016), sandy (1st October 2016), Star Tsar (1st October 2016), william r sanford72 (7th October 2016), wondering (30th September 2016), Zampano (30th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Mt. Shasta Revealed: Mysteries and Legends of Northern California

Interesting. Don't have time to watch the whole video now. Is your basic premise that there is no anomalous presence in Mt Shasta, and it's just a baseless Rosicrucian myth? St Germain and the mythical city "Telos" are two separate subjects, they have only been conflated recently by New Age propaganda. Just as The Galactic Federation of Light channelings do not disprove the existence of extra-terrestrial life, the New Age channelings surrounding Mt Shasta do not discredit the core theory/myth, that there may be an ancient Uighur/Lemurian/Atlantean city within that mountain.

If anyone wants to see if subterranean living is feasible on Earth, they only need to Google "Coober Pedy", or look at the recently release pics of deep crystal caves, or Turkish underground cities. Coober Pedy etc do not prove the existence of Telos, but they show that underground living is by no means a myth.

I guess everyone has to enjoy the mystery for themselves.
    Last edited by Daozen; 1st October 2016 at 00:50.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Cartomancer (30th September 2016), DNA (5th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2016), joeecho (30th September 2016), kirolak (6th October 2016), Michelle Marie (7th October 2016), Nasu (30th September 2016), Shannon (18th January 2017), wondering (30th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

What may have also contributed to this lore is the similarity of the name of the Modoc tribe to the name of Prince Madoc. Thanks.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 26th October 2016 at 15:34.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Cara (1st October 2016), Daozen (30th September 2016), DNA (5th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2016), joeecho (30th September 2016), Nasu (30th September 2016), Orph (1st October 2016), wondering (30th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

That mountainholds a secret , a hidden city , deep underground filled with a split lineage of the survivors of Atlantis ...so i have read ... up to you whether you believe it or not , its all up to you to use your own mind ... it is said they have guards that carry weapons so if a human encounters them , they stun you , memory wipe and the entrance to the city remains secret... they are said to be tall blondes , perfect features, and on occassion venture into our cities for trading and bartering , and can only be in close contact with us for aound 20 minutes, our vibrations make the sick , like a summer cold ... the other lineage is said to be the blue skinned people living in an underground city in the Himalaya mountains ...I am extremely interested in these peoples for thy still live 1500 years, and know the the story of the original sin =gentetic tampering that shortened us to live only 80-100 years ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cartomancer (30th September 2016), Michelle Marie (7th October 2016), Star Tsar (1st October 2016), sunwings (1st October 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I have worked all over the Mt. Shasta wilderness on every side of the mountain for many years. I have never encountered anything out of the ordinary or observed any paranormal occurrences. I did have a close encounter w/ a mountain lion on one trip though.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 27th October 2016 at 21:49.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Biff (25th October 2016), Cara (1st October 2016), Daozen (1st October 2016), DNA (5th October 2016), joeecho (30th September 2016), mojo (30th September 2016), Orph (1st October 2016), wondering (30th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Here is a link to part two of my video series about Mt. Shasta:
    https://youtu.be/T0wai7LzwSU
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 27th October 2016 at 21:50.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

DNA (5th October 2016), Orph (1st October 2016), Star Tsar (1st October 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    I have worked all over the Mt. Shasta wilderness on every side of the mountain for many years. I have never encountered anything out of the ordinary or observed any Lemurians, Bigfoot, or UFO's. That is not to say that those things don't exist but I have never seen them. I was intrigued by the tales of cities in the mountain as well. I think that Native view and later the European view was bolstered by the presences of many lava tubes that are quite extensive around the mountain. These were used as sources of water and shelter by Native peoples for thousands of years. I have noted a few examples of Native mythology matching tentets of Gnostic and Alchemical views of teh world in the past and I think this is part of what contributed to what we see at Mt. Shasta today. Is there is a city within the mountain? I have never been "inside" Mt. Shasta so from a practical standpoint this is possible. I would be shocked and surprised if the Legend of J.C. Brown were true for example. In a strange hard to believe way the overtones of Mt. Shasta expose the Jacobite culture of early America in tandem with the same sentiment coming from the Hudson's Bay Company. Thank you.
    Hi Cartomancer

Not having a go at you here, just wondering what your view level is.
    Just wondering have you ever seen anything, experienced anything in your life.
    Wondering what your overall view is on the subject of the paranormal and related, ET's UFO's etc

You say you didn't see anything there, did it also feel totally normal to you as well?

Not having a go at you , just wondering what your level of acceptance is.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Cartomancer (4th October 2016), DNA (5th October 2016), kirolak (6th October 2016), Michelle Marie (7th October 2016), Star Tsar (1st October 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I believe those things are possible but have never seen or experienced any of it myself. Natural beauty always makes me feel good to see and experience. John Muir called Mt. Shasta a Cathedral of Nature.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 27th October 2016 at 21:51.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

DNA (5th October 2016), kirolak (6th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Here is an interview I recently did with James Swagger on Capricorn Radio about Mt. Shasta. We had a great chat that explains my views about Mt. Shasta and other "mysteries." Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AfMw0S-9fM
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 27th October 2016 at 21:52.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

DNA (5th October 2016), mojo (5th October 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Stay tuned for more videos about Mt. Shasta here. Can't load photos for some reason. Tried advanced setting etc. Thanks!
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 27th October 2016 at 21:53.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

DNA (5th October 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

You'd be interested to hear about Sebastien Martin's experience. In the video he speaks (starting at 1.06) he has a close encounter of the 5th kind with a stellar being from the Plieades in his living room, and he has been in contact with him and his star family ever since. Under hypnosis, he was told to go to Mt. Chasta and to a rock at abt. 10,000 ft. 'to awaken the starseeds of the earth':

The thing that struck me though, is that he remembered when he was a baby being in a black 'goo' and he met a being called Ra, and told to awaken Starseeds and their human conciousness. So I dont know if he had a 'good' encounter or a bad one? there is something to do with mind control and the archons/ illuminati surrounding the black goo.

Last edited by Sueanne47; 5th October 2016 at 21:59.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Cartomancer (7th October 2016), DNA (5th October 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,952 times in 4,333 posts

I think the person most responsible for putting Mount Shasta on the map in terms of spirituality is Frederick Spencer Oliver who channelled a being called Phylos the Thibetan and wrote a sensational story called "A Dweller on Two Planets by Phylos the Thibetan" that chronicled the life of Phylos in Atlantean times and the last incarnation of Phylos in 19th century North America as a gold miner. This book was finshed by Oliver in 1886. 130 years ago.

Oliver's work is amazing in my opinion.
    The retelling of the life of Phylos in Atlantis included the description of antigravity air ships, submarine craft, television, wireless telephony, arial water generators, air conditioners, high speed rail, and atomic telescopes.
    Oliver recounts Phylos's last reincarnational life in the 19th century as a gold miner occult student of "Theo-Christic Adepts".
    Oliver then chronicles Phylos's travels to Venus/Hisperia via his subtle body while his physical body resided in a physical temple inside of Mt. Shasta.
    It was Oliver's mention of Mt. Shasta in his book that started the Hoopla at Mt. Shasta that was later taken up by the Theosophists.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cartomancer (7th October 2016), Sueanne47 (5th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Billy Meier reported that their were in fact beings who lived in Mt. Shasta, he stated that they were the race of people known as the Hyberboreans. From what I understand Hyperboria was a large Island off the coast of England. Now these Hyberboreans were reported in Greek times and there were myths about them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperborea
    It seems Hyperborea may have been a last vestige of Atlantis, before it too sank below the waves.
    Billy Meier states that these Hyperboreans first moved to Florida, and then to Mt. Shasta.
    Now here is another interesting tid-bit, the Rendalshim Forest Incident.
    One of the service men who came in contact with the flying craft that landed in Rendalshim Forest stated that he was downloaded with a series of binary codes.
    He wrote the codes down in a notebook and went to have the binary code transcribed.
    What came out was a latitude and longitude for what many folks think is the location of the lost island of Hy-Brazil where the Hyperboreans lived.
    Again Hy-Brazil was probably the last refuge for the people of Atlantis.
    Crazy huh?
    What does this mean?
    It may be some kind of message from the craft's occupants, stating where they came from.
    So the Rendalshim Forest UFO may have come from the folks who live under Mt. Shasta.
    Here is the Redalshim Forest video. Relevant information starts at about 4:47 in.
    The video is short and to the point for folks who need a refresher on the incident.
    I went through like twenty videos before I found this one. You're welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooJvaOQINxc

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cartomancer (7th October 2016), ghostrider (6th October 2016), Shannon (18th January 2017), Sueanne47 (5th October 2016), william r sanford72 (7th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thanks, that was interesting DNA, its a pity that the ones sending the message couldnt elaborate a bit more on 'exploration of humanity.'

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Cartomancer (7th October 2016), DNA (5th October 2016), Michelle Marie (7th October 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Mount Graham in Arizona, is a portal with dark entities on the other side, according to this guy Steve Quayle. This is a Native American sacred ground and an Apache contacted him to say that he sued the vatican & Nasa to prevent them from building the observatory Lucifer telescope there.

More about Mt. Graham and Apache land:

http://nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/471
    Last edited by Sueanne47; 7th October 2016 at 13:13.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Cartomancer (7th October 2016), Daozen (7th October 2016), DNA (7th October 2016), Michelle Marie (7th October 2016), mojo (7th October 2016), william r sanford72 (7th October 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Mount Graham in Arizona, is a portal with dark entities on the other side, according to this guy Steve Quayle. This is a Native American sacred ground and an Apache contacted him to say that he sued the vatican & Nasa to prevent them from building the observatory Lucifer telescope there.

More about Mt. Graham and Apache land:

http://nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/471

I believe Mt. Graham is a portal type zone, though I do not know if we need to devolve into a "demons are coming to get us" type format as Steve Quayle tends to boil everything down to.
    This is a first person account of Mt. Graham having some type of bright star appearing above it and staying stationary in the sky.
    Here is a also a video of it.
    Both found here. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...omment-5002996

Quote First, I quoted " UFO " as the true meaning. I am not a " Aliens are visiting Earth " kind of person. Just hoping maybe some of the Astronomers or the like may have an answer.
    We recently moved from Oregon ( God I miss it ) to Safford, Arizona. I work in a processing plant in the biggest Copper mine in the world, in Morenci. Morenci is 45 miles from Safford, I commute daily to and from work, working rotating shifts. Myself and a friend that moved here have noticed a very bright " Star " over Mount Graham when we drive home in the dark. I never thought anything of it, thinking it is the North star, as it never seems to move throughout the times we see it.
    This went on for the last 3 months, not all the time, but see it and think not much of it, other then " that sure is bright ".
    It never occured to me, until last night, that it is not all ways there. 2 nights ago ( I am off ) my wife said " that sure is ****g bright ". I went to the back porch to look. We live close to Mount Graham, and have a great view. She thought it was the Vatican observatory lit up. I told her no way, it is much higher then the mountain is, and it is the North Star, or Jupiter. I did think it was much brighter then I have seen, but still did not think much of it.
    Now, a night later, it was not there. Clear sky, saw other stars. It was there 2 nights, gone 2 nights, back that night, gone last night. And there most of the time I drive home. It does not move. Not sure if it will be there tonight.
    Thins I know it is not, from living and seeing these things :
    Plane landing.
    Helicopter
    Car lights
    Flares.
    I will also mention we enjoy on a daily basis almost, watching the Air Force practice dog fighting, including dropping flares, day and night. Cool to watch.
    It is dead silent when that light is there, and it stays there for hours, if not all night most of the time. I found a video on you tube, and it appears to be the same thing. The video, or pictures do not do it justice.( there other things on the net about the observatory, but they are wayy out there. This is the only thin I found that is " credible " to what I am seeing.)
    Here is the video, and any ideas would be welcome to hear. I will drive that way next time I am off, and next time it is there. I will take pics, but doubt they will be worth a crap.
    From the same post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtNWa1SxRBY

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cartomancer (7th October 2016), Michelle Marie (7th October 2016), Sueanne47 (7th October 2016), william r sanford72 (7th October 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

I believe those things are possible but have never seen or experienced any of it myself. Natural beauty always makes me feel good to see and experience. What I found out about Mt. Shasta reveals historical overtones that have been ignored or purposefully swept under the rug. Here in the modern world many suspect that "fringe" subject matter is manipulated by intelligence services and governments for their own reasons. That is part of what I found at Mt. Shasta. Now. Given that what I did find was that a specific European Royal entity may have been entombed at Mt. Shasta in the tradition of Charlemagne and Christian Rosenkreutz. So while I have not found any paranormal attributes to Mt. Shasta the history of the area reveals how Royal entities were interested in the mineral wealth of California before a new law forced them all to leave. For instance Leland Stanford received the property that would become Stanford U. from the same French exiled royal interests that built the Frenchman's Tower in Palo Alto. I will say this. There is a group known as the Society of the Cincinnati that is responsible for most of the "new age" and "paranormal" phenomena that is presented to the public on tv and media. BTW. I have walked over at least 100k acres of the Mt. Shasta area and spent at least a year and a half within sight of the mountain. So I have been there many times.
    All media influence aside, the attunement of vibrational fields will render the personal experience. A "material mechanistic science mind" will not perceive what an open, love-based consciousness would experience.

Interestingly, this phenomenon comes to mind: when I reread certain texts "new" information becomes apparent that was never perceived before. Has the text changed? No! My vibrational attunement has changed and my inner knowing, or intuition, was dialed in to that information.

Hidden (or not) motives and intentions drive the connections in consciousness.

I live near Mt. Shasta and I've had direct paranormal experiences there. Very auspicious. The saying "You had to be there" or experience it for yourself to know, comes to mind, so sharing my experience is not of value here.

Each person will experience what they are fitted for in Mt. Shasta, or anywhere else for that matter.

Thanks for sharing information and perspectives here. Fascinating!

Love all,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Cartomancer (7th October 2016), Sueanne47 (7th October 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Last edited by Cartomancer; 27th October 2016 at 21:55.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

DNA (8th October 2016), Sueanne47 (7th October 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Last edited by Cartomancer; 27th October 2016 at 21:56.

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Yes but you are left having to explain your paranormal experiences thus compelling people to simply believe you. I am not saying nothing happened to you. But your suggestion that a person has to be "attuned" to the mountains energies is simply a cop out imo. Sorry. I have walked over nearly 200k acres of Mt. Shasta so I guess I am one of the people who just don't have that talent. Personally I have seen too much manipulation and blantant misuse of the entire concept in part today for people to simply make money channelling and being psychics. So while I can't objectively say none of these things happen at Mt. Shasta I have found huge rationale as to why I would not trust any of it and do my own searching as opposed to what has been presented to you there. All of the myths of Mt. Shasta are based on and frankly stolen from the Native mythology of the area. Ethnocentric Europeans recognized what they percieved to be esoteric concepts in the Native lore letting their ego lead them to believing Europeans had been there and taught the natives this. Not true. There is a sick pattern of this co-opting of Native mythology through history and it is sick imo.
    I don't need anyone to believe me. Do you need people to believe you?

There is the Intellectual mind that supports positions, and Spiritual Mind that holds space for paradoxical truth.

I'm not holding any position that I need support of.

Also, my experience has nothing to do with money or paying for any information from others.

Each person will "believe" in positions or perspectives, or use personal experience from differing levels of consciousness, to make up their own mind - mental freedom, if you will.

Promote what you will - the rest is still based on Free Will.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 7th October 2016 at 19:10.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Cartomancer (7th October 2016), DNA (27th October 2016), Sueanne47 (7th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast