+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mt. Shasta Revealed: Mysteries and Legends of Northern California

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Default Re: Mt. Shasta Revealed: Mysteries and Legends of Northern California

e are destructive aspects to all of this imo. To me worshipping or considering the divinity of a member of the Royal class is just mind blowing and sometimes I just can't believe it is happening. Everyone
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 26th October 2016 at 15:33.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Michelle Marie (7th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Yes, many things get co-opted and distorted. ...and many people prosper while others may be deceived.

My experiences have more to do with synchronicities rather than ascended masters or the beings reportedly inside.

I'm just an explorer here.

Cheers!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Cartomancer (7th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Some people are more sensitive to their surroundings though. Also sensitive/psychic people can tell straight away when they stand next to a person, that they have to get away from them because they have 'bad energy' around them. If an animal likes a person ~ then so do I! they are good judges of character.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Sueanne47;1104329]Smmmmmmmmmm

8. Link to Post #25
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Its definately real that people can be overcome by dark spirits through channelling, that's why some have to have exorcisms. I personally believe in Jesus just because so many people near death saw him on the spirit side.

People and places all have energy good & bad, I walked into a house I was looking at once, immediately I said to the estate agent "did someone die here?" funny enough he said "yes! why?" I just 'knew' something in the room!.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Here is episode 3 of my series about the Mysteries and Legends of Northern California: Mt. Shasta 9NPrB7w[/video]

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

In Greek Classics Hyperborea is the land of the north. Boreas was the god of the north

12. Link to Post #28
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Here is episode 3 of my series about the Mysteries and Legends of Northern California: Mt. Shasta Revealed. Though this may upset some of you it never hurts to include a dose of historical context into your studies. What is going on at Mt. Shasta has nothing to do with cities under the mountain or the Ascended Masters though this is what you may have been led to believe. There is a web of Imperial interests that had a reason to instill this mythology and lore at Mt. Shasta. Please see my book published two months ago Mysteries and Legends of Northern California: Mt. Shasta revealed. Yes I know this sounds familiar today here on Project Avalon..........Thank you.
    I have to say, Cartomancer, I see you talk like a "grounded, down to earth" researcher, but I have not seen you drop a single link to a ***document*** supporting your claims. Anyone glancing at this thread sees you coming across as a hard-nosed realist, gently but firmly breaking the truth to a bunch of starry-eyed delusionals. Do you have any supporting evidence to back up your claims? Written documents, not videos? Otherwise this thread just comes across as debunking 101.

You have also repeatedly conflated Ascended Masters with subterranean cities, despite the fact that these are two entirely separate subjects. Is this the Santa Claus gambit?

Could you show some facts, some documents supporting your claim that this is a seeded imperial myth? No doubt there have been some charlatans in this field that have monetized the myth of hidden cities. Likewise, there are demagogues deeply embedded in UFOlogy. The fact that there are fakers in UFOlogy doesn't mean that there are no extra-terrestrials. Likewise, the fact that the names of Telos/Agartha etc have been misused for cash, does not disprove their existence.

Also, this thread comes a couple of months after the Pray Peace/Todd and Nora thread, which fell flat on it's face.

Anyone doubting the existence of subterranean towns need only Google Coober Pedy, Australia, or the recently discovered ruins in Turkey. This is no way proves the existance of subterranean cities in California, but it does show that underground living is not a myth.

Anyway, do you have any supporting documents that you can link to?

P.S. The idea of myth-seeding is possible. I remember reading about the Bene Gesserit planting myths in Dune. Maybe it could happen in non-fiction. I doubt it, but lets hear the evidence. If you believe that myths have been sown about Shasta, we should look at all the supporting documentation with a clear eye.

I believe the mountains in some areas are full to the brim with activity.... but if there were no subterranean civilizations in California, it would be no skin off my nose. All the more room for me to build one myself. We haven't even touched on the subject of secret cities in Asia.
    Last edited by Daozen; 25th October 2016 at 09:07.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Cartomancer (25th October 2016), DNA (27th October 2016)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I have six books including sources and I would be glad to supply you with sources for anything I say. But really what a futile exercise that really is. The Ascended Masters
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 26th October 2016 at 15:32.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Biff (25th October 2016)

16. Link to Post #30
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's not a war of words. It's a discussion, and a request for you to >link to online documents< supporting your claims. Not books, not google, an online document. I've read the claims of the Theosophists and I'm lukewarm about what they say.

- Why are you claiming I'm attacking you when I'm just asking for some proof?
    - You have an entire book full of sources... can you link to a written, free, online source? This is a basic, reasonable request.
    - Again, St Germain doesn't have any bearing on the existence of physical, underground cities. I mentioned that conflation three times.
    - Myths are one thing, underground living is another.

My main point is this: There is abundant photographic and physical evidence of subterranean dwellings on this Earth. To dismiss it all as a seeded myth for gullible New Agers flies in the face of huge amounts of data.

Now you bring up the Nazis. Again, this is the Santa Claus gambit, deliberately linking a discredited institution to a more credible body of evidence. I see a lot of shaky reasoning and leaps of logic in your presentation.

I have no energy invested in the Shasta myth. While I personally believe it's true, I'm more interested in the secret Asian cities. What lies in the Himalayas? Blavatsky may be a con artist, but I'm going by what I see, not by what I hear. And thank you for opening up this topic to scrutiny. All subjects deserve to be looked at closely.

To support your assertion, I would expect to see an internal document from one of the Royal Houses or companies you mentioned, where they plan to seed myths around Shasta. If you could link to something like that, I'd be interested. Again, I'm requesting that you link to a document of that nature.

I would be happy to let this subject drop for now, but you guys keep starting threads about it. I'll post my background if I get time.

Now let me crack open that search engine. This is not Telos or Agartha, but subterranean dwellings are very much real. For the survivors of Atlantis, Lemuria, or any other ancient civilization, it's the logical place to live:

Last edited by Daozen; 25th October 2016 at 05:31.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

DNA (27th October 2016)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

e. Now leave me alone or contribute your views of what is going on at Mt. Shasta. In ad

19. Link to Post #32
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I asked if you could link to some written online proof to back up your claims. You haven't done that, so I'll take that as a no. Thanks.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

DNA (27th October 2016)

21. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

What kind of senseless ad hominum attack it this? My evidence is in the Peerage of England and Scotland. The world is full of odd coincidences. Show me your sources for the existence of underground cities like Argartha and I will show you the truth there mate. Please do.

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Any source you doubt is but a few keystrokes away as you are so obviously adept at executing. Look it up yours

23. Link to Post #35
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

What kind of senseless ad hominum attack it this? My evidence is in the Peerage of England and Scotland. The world is full of odd coincidences. Show me your sources for the existence of underground cities like Argartha and I will show you the truth there mate. Please do.
    I have no proof, but you are welcome to look at my testimonial if you wish. I've offered to take a polygraph, no one has taken me up on it. No one has yet disproved my account. I offered Bill Ryan and DNA to ask me fair, honest questions when they entered my thread at the start of the summer. No response was given. Readers can draw their own conclusions. The ball is firmly in their court.

Look at David Wilock, Corey Goode, Cobra etc... all their claims are difficult to believe, with multiple instances of foul play. No one's disproven my story.

My intention is not so much to prove the existence of Agartha, as this cannot be done. I'm asking you to provide some logical arguments, online written sources, and structured, grounded arguments to back up your assertions.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Any source you doubt is but a few keystrokes away as you are so obviously adept at executing. Look it up yourself. I am not here to teach you anything beyond what I have posted here.
    Could you point me in the direction of some sources? A few web searches the other day turned up nothing.

What are you doing up at 4:00 am?
    It's 11:15am... I live in the future.
    Last edited by Daozen; 25th October 2016 at 05:33.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

DNA (27th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    [
    I have no proof, but you are welcome to look at my testimonial if you wish. I've offered to take a polygraph, no one takes me up on it. No one has yet disproved my account. I offered Bill Ryan and DNA to ask me fair, honest questions when they entered my thread at the start of the summer. No response was given. Readers can draw their own conclusion, the ball is firmly in their court.

Daozen
    What's up bro?
    Hey I remember not liking your tone on a thread, and then I kind of responded like a d!ck.
    I apologize for that. I can be a moody bastard at times, and I've gotten better over the years, but sometimes I still stumble.
    And if I do recall correctly I definitely stumbled in the area you refer to.
    Remind me what exactly it is you are talking about.
    I work and such so bare with me if I take a minute to get back with you.
    You can PM me as well if you would prefer.

26. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Hey. If anyone wants to talk about Mt. Shasta while being polite and non abrasive I am always here.

27. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Here announced again is episode 3 of my series Mysteries and Legends of Northern California: Mt. Sh

28. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Dustin Naef's Avatar
    Thanks

Here announced again is episode 3 of my series Mysteries and Legends of Northern California: Mt. Shasta Revealed. This series tell the truth about the history of Mt. Shasta which does not include missing persons, and anything near what most people are being sold about Mt. Shasta. Right here on Project Avalon is another version of Mt.Shasta that is entirely gross over speculation based on what it is you might buy. The truth is here. Stay tuned for part 4. There is no city beneath Mt. Shasta and the Legend of J.C. Brown is a gross hoax meant to advertise one persons vision of what was going on at Mt. Shasta, coincidentally also a money making enterprise. To me is it awful strange that I have been here since 2011 and the month I release a book about Mt. Shasta another author shows up here with a book nearly exactly even titled the way my book is. NOTE THAT I PUBLISHED MY BOOK LONG BEFORE THIS NEW BOOK. This is the title to my book: Mysteries and Legends of Northern California: Mt. Shasta Revealed. Now compare it to the name of the other book the author of which I know for 100% certain knew I had published my book and knew what the title was. Then he decides to publish a book w/ an nearly identical title w/ information designed to counter what I am saying in my book. Buy it if you will. I think someone should question this other author as to his associations with groups that believe this kind of thing. Ask him is he is part of any secret orders or societies. You all are being b.s.'s as much as possible and no one is questioning it. Thank you.

Hello Cort, I really don't see my book in competition with yours Mount Shasta is a big enough place to allow for more than one viewpoint. And as we've been friends on Facebook for years, you know that I've been working on my book for years and the title has not changed. I regret that you now see me as an adversary, but my book is very different and my intent in writing it was to cover the prehistoric lore and Native American legends about Mount Shasta. I have over 300 historical references cited in the book that can be fact checked. If this information counters what you've written, it's not because I have any personal bias against your work or an agenda, I wrote a history book largely based on Mount Shasta's Native American lore and local legends. I believe Native American traditions and legends do in fact preserve accurate memories of past historical events, and that's the premise of my book. Most all the material in my book goes into the prehistoric history of Mount Shasta and is from Native American lore, so I don't really understand how it counters what you've written. I really don't want to get into an argument here, I'm fine by letting people judge it by its own merits, and I think all the historical references I cited in the book will speak for themselves so I don't feel the need to defend myself against critics.
    Last edited by Dustin Naef; 25th October 2016 at 18:45. Reason: spelling error

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Daozen (25th October 2016), DNA (27th October 2016)

30. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 26th October 2016 at 15:31.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast