+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Mt. Shasta Revealed: Mysteries and Legends of Northern California

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Mt. Shasta Revealed: Mysteries and Legends of Northern California

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    So, are you saying the occult is largely an intelligence operation? Or that these elite families are putting out these ideas which actually have something behind them other than their exoteric meaning - something that these elites really believe in?
    Last edited by blackdog; 28th October 2016 at 01:15. Reason: typo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2016), vmk22 (27th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by blackdog (here)

So, are you saying the occult is largely an intelligence operation? Or that these elite families are putting out these ideas which actual have something behind them other than their exoteric meaning - something that these elites really believe in?
    I'd be interested in any other views on this, but (although you were asking Cartomancer the question!) my own response is that
    • The 'occult' is definitely real (and the insiders periodically, or maybe even often, use black magic as a tool that they understand pretty well -- to further their own ends, of course)
    • Some intelligence operations, using advanced technology, may well capitalize on this to fake 'occult' activity in certain places or situations.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

animovado (26th October 2016), Beren (28th October 2016), blackdog (25th October 2016), Bob (25th October 2016), Cartomancer (25th October 2016), DNA (27th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th October 2016), seko (28th October 2016), Sophocles (26th October 2016), vmk22 (27th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

So, are you saying the occult is largely an intelligence operation? Or that these elite families are putting out these ideas which actual have something behind them other than their exoteric meaning - something that these elites really believe in?
    No I am not saying the occult is entirely an intelligence operation. But what you do see is a common thread of Enochian and Biblical concepts being inferred intentionally. At first in the early nineteenth century these things were valued via their Enochian references which certain sects of secret societies valued highly. Then just after that is when you see the emergence of many popular myths and legends that use the images of Bigfoort (Nephilim), UFO's, and other mysteries that actually refer to their beliefs and not what the popular press is telling you. With regard to Native myths you would have to consider the people who wrote this down. Monctezuma predicted the day Cortes would arrive. You either A: Believe he could tell this via psychic means or B: The Spanish used a ploy to arrange this. They had been taking slaves from Central America for twenty years before Cortes "conquered" it so they may have been able to get to Monctezuma before they even came and were at first welcomed. That is just one of the most grand examples. I think even to some degree the Nazi's used this very same imagery and it is still having a very strong effect on the way people view "the strange" to this day.

People who value Theosophy don't usually like what I have to say. There is nothing wrong w/ Theosophical concepts. It is the way others have applied them that makes it look bad and even that was likely intentional on the part of those who disagree with them. There is a war going on in this subject matter than few consider when believing what ever they choose. There are people that actually value manipulating this genre in my opinion.

There is a clear link between what the Nazi's believed and what occult societies one hundred years prior were promoting and using. This kind of use of local historical context also shows you how the Legend of J.C. Brown has the fingerprints of a specific group of people all over it and absolutely nothing to prove it but a 79 year old man saying so. No proof beyond that at all and yet we see people promoting this as a reason to thin C. Rosenkreutz is interred in a crypt in Mt. Shasta as if this is all a true story you should believe. That story strangely echoes established beliefs of well known organizations. There is a real reason this myth was propagated and it does not have much to do with what that Legend describes. Even the people who created it know it is false and what it really represents. They have been initiated into a set of information that lets them recognize such things.

And PS: This goes for the Native American myths supporting the same Enochian concepts. If you check into that no Natives were writing these things down. It was the European people who recorded all these things. I have just this week read several Native myths that read just like the book of Enoch. Are we now supposed to believe that they were long ago exposed to this or that the people who recorded these things had altered them to fit their own view of the world?

Yes there are amazing and freaky things in the world. I would just consider that others use this kind of thing for their own reasons. There may be UFO's, Bigfoot, or anything else. If there is some kind of chamber in Mt. Shasta is was not put there by any Lemurians that I can tell you for sure. The only hint of anything like that does not come until the late 1800's significantly prior to the later New Age version that is promoted today. The original was more of a reference to Imperial interests and the traditions of Charlemagne.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 25th October 2016 at 20:52.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2016), Cara (26th October 2016), Shannon (18th January 2017), vmk22 (27th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

...it is strange how the "alternative" public at large wants to ignore hard historical facts in favor of New Age fairy tales about these subjects.
    There is a real reason this myth was propagated and it does not have much to do with what that Legend describes. Even the people who created it know it is false and what it really represents. They have been initiated into a set of information that lets them recognize such things.

And PS: This goes for the Native American myths supporting the same Enochian concepts. If you check into that no Natives were writing these things down. It was the European people who recorded all these things. I have just this week read several Native myths that read just like the book of Enoch. Are we now supposed to believe that they were long ago exposed to this or that the people who recorded these things had altered them to fit their own view of the world?

Yes there are amazing and freaky things in the world. I would just consider that others use this kind of thing for their own reasons. There may be UFO's, Bigfoot, or anything else. If there is some kind of chamber in Mt. Shasta is was not put there by any Lemurians that I can tell you for sure. The only hint of anything like that does not come until the late 1800's significantly prior to the later New Age version that is promoted today. The original was more of a reference to Imperial interests and the traditions of Charlemagne.
    I dont understand what you are saying still. Your book is about Mt Shasta, which is supposed to have some occult-ish qualities and whatnot, and about the elite families and societies that were involved with the building of structures on occult grid lines. You have also said, though, that these elites were essentially Catholic Jesuits. So what did these people really believe? They were misguiding the public with occult stories while really being Catholics in the mainstream Christian sense? I am still confused about this.

What was the elite connection to the occult? What were their true beliefs, in your opinion? If they were using the occult as a tool, how and why were they using it?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2016), DNA (27th October 2016), Shannon (18th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

I guess this was not clear in the over one and half hours of videos I posted that covers all this. I made and produced those myself using footage I shot from visiting the Mt. Shasta area over the last two years. In addition I worked in the deep woods in the Mt. Shasta area for several years on and off. I live about three hours away from that region. I clearly address your questions in the videos. One reason I made the videos was to explain all this w/ out having to type it all out again etc. Of course there is no easy explanation.

Many of the misunderstandings about "the occult" comes from people's lack of understanding of the culture of eighteenth and nineteenth century in Europe and America. There is one group of Catholic American's who actually played a great hand in the creation of the United States. This comprised about 20 percent of Jacobites in the colonies i.e. those that supported the exiled Stewart Monarchs that were replaced with the English Royalty that you see today. So a huge infrastructure of people who had depended on the James II and crew for their business dealings and such just like today were also exiled and replaced. They did not like this obviously and this in large part resulted in a revolution in the United States and the formation of a Republic here. The Star Spangled Banner (anthem) was written by a Catholic American family and the flag was also produced using their symbols of the British East India Company and the Compostela of St. James. In order to survive persecution the Jacobites and others like them such as the Jacobins of France formed a mystery school apparatus to use for intelligence gathering and effecting the opinion of the public in a way similar to advertising today. In that age they used artists, writers, and others to form these kinds of operations.

Both the names Jacobites and Jacobins refers to St. James. If you look into this kind of value you will see they manipulated future President John Adams into traveling the route of the Camino de Santiago all the from western Spain to Paris because he was one of the founders who did not subscribe to this Jacobite philosophy and really believed in the Constitution and Bill of Rights. On this trip with him was also future President John Quincy Adams. This dynamic shows you the difference between the Catholic backed Jacobites and their more rationally minded brothers in the revolution. After the revolution these two groups were left to duke it out for the hearts and minds of the American people. In short they used concepts like Native Myths, Man in the Mountain imagery, Enochian imagery, and Biblical imagery to craft mystery school conundrums such as Oak Island to affect the public consciousness. Was there a reason? Yes. At Oak Island for instance it is clear they were mining gold in that area and the myth we are told is part of covering that up. Throughout each of these mysteries including the Legend of JC Brown at Mt. Shasta is Rosicrucian imagery woven into the story and theosophical concepts as well. These elements include: A subterrainian chamber or souterrain as the French say; A missing treasure; bodies of important royal figures interred in a subterrainian crypt thus inferring the legend of C. Rosenkreutz entombed in a chamber waiting to be discovered.

The bottom line is that I found a great deal of historical inference that a true "Man in the Mountain" myth like those of Charlemagne was applied at Mt. Shasta long before any of these people even began to propagate the myth of Telos at Mt. Shasta so it seems quite a coincidence that this later more "New Age" view of things evolved from. This. No one has exposed this before so I can see why people are having trouble with it. It supplies a cultural and practical rationale for what is going on their that fits thousands of years of similar "mysteries" that have likely been intentionally promoted.

If you want to read some things that straight up tell you how mythology and lore are manipulated look into Emanual Swedenborg and his thoughts on intelligence use of these kinds of Images.

The Gentry class of England and Scotland was transferred to the United States by the Society of the Cincinnati. This is a group of Revolutionary War officers that formed a Society after the war to promote the ideals of the Republic around the world. Only descendants of these men can be members and this group still exists today. This included the French officers who were part of this group who ultimately after the French Revolution and Napoleonic era did in fact create a Republic in France that we see today. This included Pierre L'Enfant (the infant) that designed the streets of Washington D.C. thus leading us to intentionally contrived landscape mysteries that if viewed in their correct light tell you many stories you will not see in history books complete with proof etc.

Now I can't write everything I know here. It is up to you all a little to check into this stuff yourself.

If one does not believe that Native American mythology was manipuated and distorted just look up the Order of Redmen. This group evolved from the famous "Sons of Liberty" and used their interpretation of Native American symbols and myths in a Masonic framework. At the time they viewed this as being "American."

The "grid lines" are also something I have looked into and most people don't like what I have to say about that. Unfortunately it all relates to the legal description of property that does include the occult and talismanic overtones that many people suspect. In addition I have only defined certain aspects of that but did find a clear value all the way from ancient Greece, to Constantine, Charlemagne, Justinia I and II, and the Victorian age during which it became a kind of popular fad to create these kinds of arrays on one's estate using architectural follies such as copies of the Tower of the Winds on English estates. In looking into that I found the origins of the "Hell Fire Club" and the true origins of the motto "Do as thou wilt be the whole of the law." Even Crowley dictated that each OTO temple on the earth faced his home Bolskine House in Scotland (once owned by Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin, recently burned down too).

So really if you want to know the answers to your questions this is stuff you all can discover yourselves as well. Also one last tidbit. If you can come to understand Fulcanelli's "Mysteries of the Cathedrals" your views on all of the subject matter you are curious about will be expanded in a large way and you will see what I am talking about. A mystery school was left for you and all are ignoring it favor of others explanations including mine. The "elite" have a strange way of telling the truth and they have left all the answers there for you to decipher. Just for kicks watch the videos I posted as well. I just checked again and most of this is at least addressed in those videos.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2016), Matthew (30th December 2016), seko (28th October 2016), vmk22 (27th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

If you are fascinated by the concept of the Blackdog then look into Prince Rupert of the Rhine who was the first governor of the Hudson's Bay Company. He is the earliest reference besides Agrippa to have had a blackdog "familiar." His dog would go into battle with him and the enemy was certain this Portuguese Water Dog was a demon! Great stories there. Now note. The Hudson's Bay Company were the first to settle in the Mt. Shasta area and had trading posts on both sides of the Mountain in the early 1800's. So there is one group with a clear line of people you can read about that were involved in all this kind of imagery at Mt. Shasta. They are the origins of the modern views we see there imo. The Hudson's Bay Company left a trail of "mysteries" in their wake including the Kensington Rune which marks the border of French Louisiana and Rupert's Land named for Prince Rupert of the Rhine who is also a blood relative of the real St. Germain.

OK. To address their "true beliefs" they were Jesuits but only the most powerful smaller portion of them. Prince Rupert for instance was a bodyguard of Charles I and II. So was Thomas Beale who came to Virginia and is the origin of the Beale Treasure Legend. Charles I and II were Catholics. Later during James I Catholicism was banned even though this did not work. In response again they created a mystery school apparatus to survive and many people were "hidden Catholics" that even had hidden chapels in their homes etc. This includes Captain Archer of Jamestown whose grave was recently excavated including a silver reliquary that only a Catholic would have. The records show his family was Jesuit and he was a "hidden Catholic." After the revolution the Constitution included freedom of religion which allowed Catholics to take a mainstream place in American society but they continued to use the secret org that they had created earlier to survive. See. Even the Beale Treasure is an intentionally contrived mystery which compels one to read the Declaration of Independence over and over in order to solve "the mystery."
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 27th October 2016 at 19:31.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2016), vmk22 (27th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Origins of the name Mt. Shasta. Every reference to the name "Shasta" came after the Russian Colony had been established in California in 1812. The Russian Imperial family is also directly related to the Stewarts, Prince Rupert, Elizabeth of Bohemia, St. Germain and the modern English Royal family. Later Nicolas Roerich and Helena Blavatsky both Russians would have a major impact on views that were later said to be part of the legacy of Mt. Shasta. Even the ethnographers who applied the name "Shasta" to the Natives near the mountain did so about forty years after the Russians had been in California. Again the Hudson's Bay Company was owned and operated by direct relatives of Russian, English, and German nobility of the Stewart family who gave us St. Germain. The Hudson's Bay Company were the first to settle the Mt. Shasta area so there is a direct connection suggesting it is entirely possible the Russians are responsible for even naming Mt. Shasta.

6. Early Exploration: Russian Explorers, 1812-41
    That "Shasta" is a Russian name is one of the most interesting of Mt. Shasta legends. Unfortunately there are not many documents supporting this idea, and it is difficult to find materials on this subject. The classic account of the Russian derivation of the name "Shasta" was by historian Harry Wells. He explained in his 1881 History of Siskiyou County that the Russians who settled at Bodega could see Mt. Shasta from the highest mountains of the Coast Range, and called it "Tchastal," or the white and pure mountain. He explained that the early Americans adopted the name, pronouncing it "Chasta." Wells's account, and other accounts related to the American trappers' pronunciation and spelling of "Chasta," will be found in Section 14. The Name Shasta. The 1821 diary of Argüello as discussed in Section 5. Early Exploration: Spanish Expedition 1808-1821 lends support that the Russians had found their way into the Sacramento Valley. See also Michael Zanger's book Mt. Shasta: History, Legend and Lore for a discussion of the 1841 ascent of Mt. St. Helena by a Russian from Bodega Bay. In this section are a few entries which may provide leads to future research into this important aspect of Mt. Shasta history. It stands to reason that the Russians, who settled in Bodega Bay in 1812, would have ventured inland more than once or twice; the problem is finding evidence to that effect. There is also a large body of evidence which suggests that the name "Shasta" is not derived from a Russian word at all, but is derived from Native American tribal name.

Now. Given this let us not forget that N. California was originally claimed by Sir Francis Drake of England and was called "New Albion."

http://www.siskiyous.edu/shasta/his/
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 27th October 2016 at 20:02.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

animovado (28th October 2016), Bill Ryan (27th October 2016), vmk22 (27th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

The Order of Redmen and Pluto's Cave near Mt. Shasta. Some of the footage in my second video was shot at Pluto's Cave near Mt. Shasta. The Order of Redmen at one time had their initiation ceremony there thus again echoing the value of "emerging from the underworld and questing for the stone." There is a list of members of the Order of Redmen from 1907 and 1908 on the walls of Pluto's Cave. This group was very active in the Mt. Shasta area. President Jefferson was an original member. This group in some ways was the blue collar version of the Society of the Cincinnati. To say this group did not manipulate Native American imagery is just not true. Even Pluto's Cave is a Native American cultural site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Improved_Order_of_Red_Men
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 27th October 2016 at 22:00.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2016), vmk22 (27th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I guess this was not clear in the over one and half hours of videos I posted that covers all this. I made and produced those myself using footage I shot from visiting the Mt. Shasta area over the last two years. In addition I worked in the deep woods in the Mt. Shasta area for several years on and off. I live about three hours away from that region. I clearly address your questions in the videos. One reason I made the videos was to explain all this w/ out having to type it all out again etc. Of course there is no easy explanation.
    I'm sorry, but you have not been clear with respect to what I have been asking. I have watched at least 3-4 hours of your material. You do not have to re-post the material in the videos.

How is it that these elite families and influential people are purposely building on these grid lines, which I assume would be unknown to the common man, but they are not influenced by occult ideas?

Quote Both the names Jacobites and Jacobins refers to St. James.
    Jacob is also Israel, the real meaning of which is an important occult concept.

I would argue that Freemasons and related networks were very important in the French and American Revolutions. I suspect the American flag is Masonic as well, featuring the five-pointed Blazing Star.

Quote No one has exposed this before so I can see why people are having trouble with it. It supplies a cultural and practical rationale for what is going on their that fits thousands of years of similar "mysteries" that have likely been intentionally promoted.
    I am not having trouble with the "man in the mountain" being a myth that has been passed down. That's fine with me.

It seems, though, from what you have said so far, that you are combining various occult and semi-occult topics and then saying they are being discredited for a variety of reasons. Yet, I dont see how some of these topics are related and/or interchangeable. Maybe bigfoot and ufo's are considered 'occult' by certain groups, but I dont think they are by other groups.

Quote This included the French officers who were part of this group who ultimately after the French Revolution and Napoleonic era did in fact create a Republic in France that we see today. This included Pierre L'Enfant (the infant) that designed the streets of Washington D.C. thus leading us to intentionally contrived landscape mysteries that if viewed in their correct light tell you many stories you will not see in history books complete with proof etc.
    The American Revolution and French Revolution were Masonic, and Napoleon was a Mason who went to Egypt to see the pyramids, which are built on ley lines. The design and buildings of Washington DC are Masonic. The Great Seal, with its pyramid and capstone, is Masonic.

I am sure you know this, but Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Atlanta, and Mexico City are built on a line that runs through Stonehenge. This must have taken some planning by powerful people, and it certainly seems to have something to do with ley lines.

I just dont understand how you are presenting the grid lines and the occult debunking theory at the same time.

Quote The "grid lines" are also something I have looked into and most people don't like what I have to say about that. Unfortunately it all relates to the legal description of property that does include the occult and talismanic overtones that many people suspect. In addition I have only defined certain aspects of that but did find a clear value all the way from ancient Greece, to Constantine, Charlemagne, Justinia I and II, and the Victorian age during which it became a kind of popular fad to create these kinds of arrays on one's estate using architectural follies such as copies of the Tower of the Winds on English estates. In looking into that I found the origins of the "Hell Fire Club" and the true origins of the motto "Do as thou wilt be the whole of the law." Even Crowley dictated that each OTO temple on the earth faced his home Bolskine House in Scotland (once owned by Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin, recently burned down too).
    This would suggest to me that there is a strain of occult history being carried through time by the elites. This history would include the proper interpretation of Christianity, Israel, Zion, New Jerusalem, the Christ, etc. Perhaps it includes occult science as well, which could involve ley lines.

The occult/Crowley influenced Led Zeppelin has a song called Black Dog.

Quote So really if you want to know the answers to your questions this is stuff you all can discover yourselves as well. Also one last tidbit. If you can come to understand Fulcanelli's "Mysteries of the Cathedrals" your views on all of the subject matter you are curious about will be expanded in a large way and you will see what I am talking about. A mystery school was left for you and all are ignoring it favor of others explanations including mine.
    I have read Fulcanelli's "Mysteries of the Cathedrals." I must have a different interpretation. The occult stories were built into the cathedrals. Notre Dame (Our Lady, or the goddess) has two towers with a rose window in between. When the oppositions represented by the towers (yin/yang) are united, the kundalini (symbolized by the rose) rises, activating the chakras and initiating higher consciousness.

Quote The "elite" have a strange way of telling the truth and they have left all the answers there for you to decipher. Just for kicks watch the videos I posted as well. I just checked again and most of this is at least addressed in those videos.
    Here again you are saying the elites are telling the truth, but you still have not said what this truth is. I've watched the videos you posted.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

DNA (28th October 2016)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

If you are fascinated by the concept of the Blackdog then look into Prince Rupert of the Rhine who was the first governor of the Hudson's Bay Company. He is the earliest reference besides Agrippa to have had a blackdog "familiar." His dog would go into battle with him and the enemy was certain this Portuguese Water Dog was a demon!
    My use of 'blackdog' is a reference to Sirius or, perhaps more likely, Sirius B, the black dog star.

Quote In response again they created a mystery school apparatus to survive and many people were "hidden Catholics" that even had hidden chapels in their homes etc. This includes Captain Archer of Jamestown whose grave was recently excavated including a silver reliquary that only a Catholic would have. The records show his family was Jesuit and he was a "hidden Catholic."
    I cant address your specifics, but I have a hard time believing those truly in-the-know could be Catholics because Catholicism is a scam and a lie set up and kept alive by powerful people who know its a scam. Many argue that the Jesuits are well aware of the occulted stories behind exoteric Christianity.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

DNA (28th October 2016)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I can tell by your intentionally obtuse questions you don't really understand anything at all. If you think Jacobites are associated with Jacob then you are lost right there. That is something you can word search and find that i am correct yet you sit here with a straight face saying Jacobite does not relate to St. James? It does not refer to Jacob it refers to St. James i.e. Iago, Jacques, Jacobus the German version etc. It is a word trick that does not refer to Jacob at all.

I mean your analysis of an octagonal structure includes it representing the hexagram or Star of David right? So I can see how in your world you would not understand anything I am saying. In the several years I have been writing about this you seem to be the only person that can't understand it. This system of temporally sensitive structures was used to claim property and define a domain of a ruler not for any paranormal purposes beyond beliefs that were applied to them like divining info from the birds.

Each one of your questions is riddled with misunderstandings and new age lore that you seem to want to believe is true. If you don't think I have answered your questions then I don't know what to tell you because I am not going to address any more questions from you. I am in the middle of another book and video production so don't have too much time to type out lengthy responses that just don't satisfy you. I would love for you to study up on ley lines etc and let me comment on your ideas.

You don't understand Fulcanelli that is plain to see. If you don't know what a Jacobite is how can you begin to see the secrets of Iago in the text of the book? You read a chapter there about the Palace of Jacques Coeur and you don't know what a Jacobite is?

PS If you plot the line of the cities you are talking about they most assuredly do not point to Stonehenge. Talk about the Mandala effect. Oh my. You apparently can't discern and/or handle the truth. I can see you get all your esoteric info from documentaries like "Riddles in Stone" and the like. Wow. That is one of the most overgeneralized examples of "ley lines" you can state. I mean at what point in each city do you use for a reference? You could make that alignment point to many places other than Stonehenge.

I don't even write about "Ley Lines." That is kind of something different. Certain structures were used to claim property because they measured time from there = the measurement of space. Templars using templates to create temples that defined the temporal fabric. Read up on what the Tower of the Winds was and the array of obelisk and 'windrose" markers at the Vatican suggest. To claim England lets say Elizabeth had Star Castle in the Isles of Scilly built. Their claim was referenced from there i.e. distance and bearing from there to the site of claim. These are the alignments that were then built upon and had additional talismanic structures associated. The most simple version of this is the National Mall.

Your views of Masons and their impact is a misunderstanding imo. That is hard to believe I know because of all the anti-masonic stuff in popular media today. If you look into it you will see the Scottish Rite is an apparatus of the Jacobites and this is what caused the King of France to eject Bonnie Prince Charlie from France. If you doubt the influence of the Catholic Church in what I have found go look up where the tomb of Bonnie Prince Charlie and James II is located. Most Masons actually fought for a real version of the Republic and not the corporate state that many of the landed gentry who had been in the inner circle of James and Bonnie saw in the creation of the U.S. this later leads to Burr shooting Alexander Hamilton. Based on your questions you have a lot of American and European history you are not considering.

I answered all of your questions to the best of my ability now please leave me alone. Thank you. You have effectively ruined this thread imo. I would prefer you do not post anything else here or on anything I post on Project Avalon. You and DNA began this exchange by accusing me of profiteering and cast an entirely bad vibe on this whole thing while apparently enjoying the controversy in association with the other Shasta thread. Leave me alone please.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 28th October 2016 at 10:43.

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Last edited by Cartomancer; 28th October 2016 at 10:13.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th October 2016)

24. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I've already answered this. The midsection is an octagon, and the building has eight sides. I agree with that, so stop skewing what I say please.

There is no way to dispute that the SIDES of One World Trade are triangular...when looking FROM THE SIDE. You can certainly disagree with the argument that these triangles are meant to represent a hexagram because that is an interpretation, but there is no way you can say THE SIDES are not triangular.

Anyway, that's not what we were discussing. That was from another thread you interrupted to tell people about your Mt Shasta book and videos. Now, you've involved me in this conversation, but you do not like what I'm saying, so you want me to leave.

25. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

That is something you can word search and find that i am correct yet you sit here with a straight face saying Jacobite does not relate to St. James?
    I didnt say the Jacobites were not related to the name James, St. James, or King James.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_(name) :
    "James is the English language New Testament (Vulgar/Later Latin) form of the Hebrew name Yaʻaqov (known as Jacob in its earlier Latin form). The name James came into the English language from the Old French variation James of the late Latin name Iacomus. This was a Vulgar/Later Latin (proto-Romance) variant of the earlier Latin form Iacobus, from the New Testament Greek Ἰάκωβος (Iákōbos), from Hebrew יעקב (Yaʻaqov) (Jacob)."
    I googled St. James and found there is a St. Jame's Palace, which interestingly has a hexagram on it. It is inside a diamond shape, and this has occult significance, as well, imo. The argument would be that the names of religious figures, kings, movements, landmarks, symbols often have multiple meanings, and that the esoteric meaning has been preserved through time by prominent people, which would include royalty.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_James%27s_Palace :
    "St James's Palace is the official residence of the sovereign and the most senior royal palace in the United Kingdom. Located in the City of Westminster, although no longer the principal residence of the monarch, it is the ceremonial meeting place of the Accession Council and the London residence of several members of the royal family.
    "Built by Henry VIII on the site of a leper hospital dedicated to Saint James the Less, the palace was secondary in importance to the Palace of Whitehall for most Tudor and Stuart monarchs."
    The British flag is the Union Jack. "[Jack] can also sometimes be a nickname for Jonathan, Jackson, James, Jason, or Jacob." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_(given_name)

It is the Union Jack because of the union of oppositions, which is what the hexagram represents. Israel is the promised land where the oppositions will be united and enlightenment achieved.

Quote In the several years I have been writing about this you seem to be the only person that can't understand it. This system of temporally sensitive structures was used to claim property and define a domain of a ruler not for any paranormal purposes beyond beliefs that were applied to them like divining info from the birds.
    Well, at least you are defining what these lines mean here, somewhat.

Quote Each one of your questions is riddled with misunderstandings and new age lore that you seem to want to believe is true.
    No, it is not that I want to believe 'new age' lore and paranormal 'freakiness', which is what you seem to think the occult is all about. It is that I suspect the elites are interested in the occult, especially occult history. That is why I was interested in what you were saying and why I was surprised and confused to find you were saying something else.

Quote You don't understand Fulcanelli that is plain to see.
    Not sure what you want Fulcanelli to represent. He supports exactly what I am saying, namely that a secret tradition was passed down over hundreds of years. Included in this would be the idea that religious concepts and characters have esoteric or occult meanings, as well. The cover of the book calls him a "Master Alchemist."

From https://www.amazon.com/Fulcanelli-Al.../dp/0914732145 "
    "In 1926 the fabled alchemist Fulcanelli left his remarkable manuscript concerning the Hermetic Study of Gothic Cathedral Construction with a student. He than disappeared. The book decodes the symbology found upon and within the Gothic Cathedrals of Europe which have openly displayed the secrets of alchemy for 700 years."
    Quote PS If you plot the line of the cities you are talking about they most assuredly do not point to Stonehenge. Talk about the Mandala effect. Oh my. You apparently can't discern and/or handle the truth. I can see you get all your esoteric info from documentaries like "Riddles in Stone" and the like. Wow. That is one of the most overgeneralized examples of "ley lines" you can state. I mean at what point in each city do you use for a reference? You could make that alignment point to many places other than Stonehenge.
    Actually, I think I did hear about this on something like "Riddles in Stone" and also on television. Yet, I also drew a line through these cities on Google Earth to see if it was true, and a couple more cities, like Atlanta and Mexico City were close to this line.

I only brought it up to make a point based on something I assumed you were interested in, but I guess these lines which coincide with sacred sites and important structures are just property markers.

Quote I don't even write about "Ley Lines." That is kind of something different. Certain structures were used to claim property because they measured time from there = the measurement of space. Templars using templates to create temples that defined the temporal fabric. Read up on what the Tower of the Winds was and the array of obelisk and 'windrose" markers at the Vatican suggest. To claim England lets say Elizabeth had Star Castle in the Isles of Scilly built. Their claim was referenced from there i.e. distance and bearing from there to the site of claim. These are the alignments that were then built upon and had additional talismanic structures associated. The most simple version of this is the National Mall.
    Ok. So these lines have no 'occult' qualities. I dont even remember now, but I thought Mt Shasta was on one of these lines and that was part of this whole thing and that wouldnt be a man-made structure. I dont get why One World Trade Center would be built on one of your lines in modern times either, but whatever.

Quote Your views of Masons and their impact is a misunderstanding imo. That is hard to believe I know because of all the anti-masonic stuff in popular media today. If you look into it you will see the Scottish Rite is an apparatus of the Jacobites and this is what caused the King of France to eject Bonnie Prince Charlie from France. If you doubt the influence of the Catholic Church in what I have found go look up where the tomb of Bonnie Prince Charlie and James II is located. Most Masons actually fought for a real version of the Republic and not the corporate state that many of the landed gentry who had been in the inner circle of James and Bonnie saw in the creation of the U.S. this later leads to Burr shooting Alexander Hamilton. Based on your questions you have a lot of American and European history you are not considering.
    I have to speak generally, and there are a lot of variables. This Masonic/occult tradition is driving history, and you seem to be ignorant of it. It takes various forms, experiences vicissitudes, manifests in different ways, and is carried through different people and organizations who sometimes disagree with each other.

Quote You have effectively ruined this thread imo. I would prefer you do not post anything else here or on anything I post on Project Avalon.
    I dont think I have ruined the thread. I think I have caused it to rise...like a phoenix...rising...from Arizona.
    Last edited by blackdog; 29th October 2016 at 20:40.

26. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Now, I've gone back and looked at two of your shorter videos about 9/11. They are called 911 Occult Ritual: The Geomancy and Ley lines of New York City and 911 Nine eleven Occult Ritual Geomancy of the Freedom Tower in New York City.

You continue to baffle me. Here you are calling 9/11 an occult ritual? And, you use the term 'ley lines'?

You use this pic which makes it look like you have connected the Eastern US cities on the left side of the image.

You show a couple of these statues which are in multiple locations, including the UN. It is a new world emerging out of the old, as in the New World Order.

You point out the pineal gland statue at Vatican.

You say the Twin Towers may have represented Jachin and Boaz.

You show the Millenium Hilton Hotel, which is shaped like the 2001 monolith, which is from a movie about alchemical transformation. Yet you use the alchemist Fulcanelli against me?

I dont get it. You are showing occult influence and then debunking it at the same time? I agree with a lot of what you are saying, and then you mock me for holding these same opinions? What is going on?
    Last edited by blackdog; 30th October 2016 at 03:10.

27. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dustin Naef (here)
    Here announced again is episode 3 of my series Mysteries and Legends of Northern California: Mt. Shasta Revealed. This series tell the truth about the history of Mt. Shasta which does not include missing persons, and anything near what most people are being sold about Mt. Shasta. Right here on Project Avalon is another version of Mt.Shasta that is entirely gross over speculation based on what it is you might buy. The truth is here. Stay tuned for part 4. There is no city beneath Mt. Shasta and the Legend of J.C. Brown is a gross hoax meant to advertise one persons vision of what was going on at Mt. Shasta, coincidentally also a money making enterprise. To me is it awful strange that I have been here since 2011 and the month I release a book about Mt. Shasta another author shows up here with a book nearly exactly even titled the way my book is. NOTE THAT I PUBLISHED MY BOOK LONG BEFORE THIS NEW BOOK. This is the title to my book: Mysteries and Legends of Northern California: Mt. Shasta Revealed. Now compare it to the name of the other book the author of which I know for 100% certain knew I had published my book and knew what the title was. Then he decides to publish a book w/ an nearly identical title w/ information designed to counter what I am saying in my book. Buy it if you will. I think someone should question this other author as to his associations with groups that believe this kind of thing. Ask him is he is part of any secret orders or societies. You all are being b.s.'s as much as possible and no one is questioning it. Thank you.

Hello Cort, I really don't see my book in competition with yours Mount Shasta is a big enough place to allow for more than one viewpoint. And as we've been friends on Facebook for years, you know that I've been working on my book for years and the title has not changed. I regret that you now see me as an adversary, but my book is very different and my intent in writing it was to cover the prehistoric lore and Native American legends about Mount Shasta. I have over 300 historical references cited in the book that can be fact checked. If this information counters what you've written, it's not because I have any personal bias against your work or an agenda, I wrote a history book largely based on Mount Shasta's Native American lore and local legends. I believe Native American traditions and legends do in fact preserve accurate memories of past historical events, and that's the premise of my book. Most all the material in my book goes into the prehistoric history of Mount Shasta and is from Native American lore, so I don't really understand how it counters what you've written. I really don't want to get into an argument here, I'm fine by letting people judge it by its own merits, and I think all the historical references I cited in the book will speak for themselves so I don't feel the need to defend myself against critics.
    [COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤[COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here is another opinion on what the Castle Crags "petroglyphs" really are. Nothing to do with the Legend of J.C. Brown or other "new age" legends of Mt. Shasta imo. There are other similar glyphs throughout the west that are associated w/ John Fremont and other Pioneers. I published an article about this in 2009 in my publication "True History Journal."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Z9...&index=1&t=35s

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Z9...&index=1&t=35s

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Debra (28th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3