+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Internet out of U.S. control Oct 1

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Default Re: Internet out of U.S. control Oct 1

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Free Speech is one of those "certain unalienable rights" and we have free will choice.

We cannot be duped unless we allow it...

Does the U.N. Have power over us? No. Not unless we comply through buying into it. Awakened ones are leading the way to solutions...creating something new and better.

Those who try to control others in a free will universe must first deceive themselves. Those with ill-intent will create their own demise.

There are ingenious solutions to everything, and as necessity is the mother of invention, the solutions will emerge and we will rise victorious. Stay in love and out of fear and create miracles whenever necessary!

We can stay attuned to Divine wisdom as we are coordinated to evolve through these times.

Watch for miracles and victories.
    A saying of one of my friends is that you will find what you are looking for.
    I'll add, you will reap what you sow in your imagination.

I'm holding the highest vision.

Love all ways,
    MM

much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

2. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

I've been doing this for 20 years already.

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Make copies of what you think to be important while you can just incase.
    Nothing wrong with a personal collection
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Atlas (2nd October 2016), betoobig (3rd October 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2016), mojo (2nd October 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd October 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I think that this "US hands over the Internet to the UN" meme is being over played.
    James Corbett of the Corbett Report, and James Evan Pilato of MediaMonarchy.com, on their weekly podcast New World Next Week, agree with me.

Listen to the second of the three reports, between 5:11 and 11:05, in their report from a month ago, of 1 Sept 2016, in this video:

James Evan Pilato makes the point that it's not "The Internet" that's being transferred, but just control over one piece of its infrastructure, the top level of and some key domains within, the DNS Domain Name System that maps website names to numeric IP addresses.

James Corbett makes the point that our real concern should not be where central control lies (the U.S. or the U.N. ... neither is trustworthy), but eliminating such points of central control as is already being done in the .bit top level domain, which uses blockchain technology instead of a central database to administer its domain name space. (I will confess to being less enthusiastic about .bit than Corbett is, however.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (2nd October 2016), Baby Steps (3rd October 2016), betoobig (3rd October 2016), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2016), gord (3rd October 2016), mojo (2nd October 2016), Sierra (4th October 2016), TargeT (3rd October 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Who controls the Internet? Ask the 4.4 billion people around the world who still don’t have Internet.

Here’s where they live:

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

betoobig (3rd October 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2016), JoePiscapo (3rd October 2016), Maia Gabrial (3rd October 2016), mojo (2nd October 2016), Sueanne47 (2nd October 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd October 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The UN could decide forums like this are dangerous and cyber warfare could be used against us ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (3rd October 2016), Bob (2nd October 2016), LivioRazlo (2nd October 2016), mojo (3rd October 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I think that this "US hands over the Internet to the UN" meme is being over played.
    James Corbett of the Corbett Report, and James Evan Pilato of MediaMonarchy.com, on their weekly podcast New World Next Week, agree with me.

Listen to the second of the three reports, between 5:11 and 11:05, in their report from a month ago, of 1 Sept 2016, in this video:

James Evan Pilato makes the point that it's not "The Internet" that's being transferred, but just control over one piece of its infrastructure, the top level of and some key domains within, the DNS Domain Name System that maps website names to numeric IP addresses.

James Corbett makes the point that our real concern should not be where central control lies (the U.S. or the U.N. ... neither is trustworthy), but eliminating such points of central control as is already being done in the .bit top level domain, which uses blockchain technology instead of a central database to administer its domain name space. (I will confess to being less enthusiastic about .bit than Corbett is, however.)
    Good chuckle on this one, how many people understand that DNS (domain name servers) is what directs one to a particular webpage.. Control the DNS and what pages come up, either real or bogus (or other pages apparently appearing to be where one wanted to get to) are not guaranteed to be real.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...f12_story.html

Quote The Internet, as technical experts have pointed out, is not owned by the United States and can’t be given away. Yet the symbolism of the moment is powerful. The network began as a Pentagon program during the Cold War, just months after the first moon landing in 1969. The United States is now retreating at a time when concerns over online crime and cyberwarfare are growing, and critics worry that rival nations such as China and Russia are posing a greater online threat to American national security interests.

ICANN’s executives and board of directors, who oversee the organization day to day, will now report to what the group calls the Internet’s “stakeholder community” — a lightly defined mix of corporate interests, government officials, activists and experts spread across four international bodies.
    and

Quote Forty-seven years of U.S. government authority over the Internet’s most basic functions is slated to end Saturday, not with a celebration or a wake but with the quiet expiration of a contract.

The agreement essentially gives a California-based nonprofit group the sole authority to organize cyberspace’s address book.

And though this entity, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), has played this vital role for years, the retreat of U.S. control has sparked charges that the Obama administration is abandoning the final vestiges of a crucial — if rarely exercised — oversight position.
    so keeping the records of assignments, ICANN will be running the paperwork.
    Last edited by Bob; 3rd October 2016 at 08:27.

12. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Donald trump!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoePiscapo For This Post:

betoobig (3rd October 2016), LivioRazlo (3rd October 2016), mojo (3rd October 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    The UN could decide forums like this are dangerous and cyber warfare could be used against us ...
    I could not open PA in Addis Ababba, it said it was an unapproved or dangerous site. There was not an 'open anyway' option
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

betoobig (3rd October 2016), Bob (3rd October 2016), Ewan (6th October 2016), Hervé (3rd October 2016), mojo (3rd October 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I wonder if your DNS ( the server that changes the name of a website, into an address ) is creating the block.

17. Link to Post #30
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I wonder if your DNS ( the server that changes the name of a website, into an address ) is creating the block.
    that's generally how those blocks are done, they re-direct "black listed" domains or sites to a page with what ever message they want on it.

UNLESS you are behind a fire wall, then it's the fire wall that's doing it (I know china and a few other countries have "country" firewalls) that everything goes through. A screen shot of the blocked message could make it fairly easy to tell.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

betoobig (3rd October 2016), Bob (3rd October 2016), mojo (3rd October 2016)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

The UN is a nest of vipers that can't be trusted. I won't honor any agreements made with them either....In fact, why bother honoring the USG for betraying Americans this way? Their crimes are mounting up, folks.
    And they won't be able to talk their way out of it when justice catches up to them....

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

betoobig (3rd October 2016), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd October 2016), gord (3rd October 2016), mojo (3rd October 2016)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote James Evan Pilato makes the point that it's not "The Internet" that's being transferred, but just control over one piece of its infrastructure, the top level of and some key domains within, the DNS Domain Name System that maps website names to numeric IP addresses.

Isn't this how it all starts? Piece by piece so it's not so obvious? Bit by bit, so no one notices until it's too late? Haven't we seen this being done already with our rights?

When it comes to the UN, that nest of vipers, I have no confidence in them whatsoever.... There needs to be a complete overhaul of them and then moved somewhere else, not living high off of our taxes while we don't....

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

betoobig (3rd October 2016), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd October 2016), gord (3rd October 2016), mojo (3rd October 2016)

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    When it comes to the UN, that nest of vipers, I have no confidence in them whatsoever....
    Neither do I have any confidence in them ... about the only nest of vipers I trust less is down the coastline a little bit, in the District of Columbia .

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd October 2016), gord (3rd October 2016), mojo (3rd October 2016), Sierra (4th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Pretty much entirely about this situation, from a china based perspective.

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

mojo (5th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (5th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Pretty much entirely about this situation, from a china based perspective.
    Well ... from a "China is the bad guy" perspective .

I agree with the video that the Elite Bastards and their agents, apparently China in this case, will seek out and likely acquire substantial control over the Internet in the West, just as they have already done in China, and just as those same Elite Bastards and their agents have sought out and acquired control of so many other major parts of human civilization.

The more complicated and obfuscated the technology gets, beneath the covers, the more difficult it becomes for ordinary people to defend their freedom.

The recent ICANN move, itself, may be but a small part of this multi-decade effort. The finger pointing at China may be "limited hangout", that is done to turn this ongoing struggle to enslave humanity, six ways from Sunday (the Church handles the 7th day) into another "good guys" vs "bad guys" drama. The struggle to bottle up humanity's freedom is ongoing and long standing.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (6th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2