+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Planet (Big X) predicted in 1950s cartoon?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,526 times in 5,655 posts

Default Planet (Big X) predicted in 1950s cartoon?

Clutch Cargo started in the late 50s and remember watching as a young child. It was always interesting to watch human lips speaking on an animation which was never done before. Big X was a series that ran about something big going to hit our moon.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Atlas (1st October 2016), Fairy Friend (3rd October 2016), LifeAngel (2nd October 2016), Mercedes (1st October 2016), Nasu (1st October 2016), Sir Eltor (1st October 2016), Sunny-side-up (1st October 2016), sunwings (1st October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Planet (Big X) predicted in 1950s cartoon?

Great find and thx mojo, I hadn't seen any of these before.

One day we will all have space travel like this, in ships like NO.1, just remember to take your hammer and all will be fine .

Interesting they gave BIG-X a chirpy radio sound, didn't 'Rosetta' have a sound like that?

Nickelodeon lol

The scene where the rocket diverts BIG X upwards to make it miss the Earth, reminds me of a vivid dream I had once.
    The dream was during the Falklands war period. I dreamed of a jet fighter flying fast towards a tower block, it had a missile chasing it and at the last moment the plane turned upwards making the missile miss. The next day on the news they showed how they positioned helicopters around the big ships as decoys and did the same manoeuvre to distract incoming missiles (Exocet)!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Mercedes (1st October 2016), mojo (1st October 2016), Nasu (1st October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread