+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Both an abductee and a contactee?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,526 times in 5,655 posts

Default Both an abductee and a contactee?

Have you heard of Elena Kapulnik & Ray Kosulandich? Pretty amazing stories almost too amazing...

Let's separate the fact from fiction... Im not sure about the woman but Ray has made many predictions and none have come to be realized and claims contact with over 20 species. Lets shed a little light... especially about making such claims and predictions...

...below start at the 55:50 mark to see the drawings of the ETs Ray met so far.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (2nd October 2016), sandy (2nd October 2016), Tyy1907 (1st October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: Both an abductee and a contactee?

I wasn't aware until today of Elena Kapulnik & Ray Kosulandich but watching your videos has attracted my attention.Interesting stuff/stories/pictures/depictions in these interviews.I saw feline beings well represented also on Mary Rodwell's new web site.There are also blond curly short hair entities on your third video which resemble somehow to my physical encounter back in 2005.Thanks for time mark.

You saw something,I saw something,somebody else saw something and is hard to explain what every individual saw/experienced,because in my opinion these experiences are so different and so rare that is very hard to make a pattern.I am mostly neutral,but interested in these stories and I give them much credit,because sooner or later other stories with more details will came out to the surface.

I didn't watch your videos yet but today I have enough time to watch them and perhaps I'll add my comments.Sometimes in these kind of videos I found some interesting thing/s.

I jumped to 31 mark on the first video and the lady is pissed off and I didn't understand exactly why,because of the jets or because of other crafts.It's her choice...

Now I'm sure that I'll come back a little bit later...
    Last edited by EFO; 2nd October 2016 at 09:52. Reason: grammar mistake

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

mojo (2nd October 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: Both an abductee and a contactee?

In the third video from 1:44:23 until the end of the talk show Ray Kosulandich present very interesting facts and the future looks pretty bright and we have some work to do on the final steps.

Nice job mojo,it deserve all your effort to find,listen and embed the video on PA.
    +1000 Thanks from me.

Mod edit from Bill: I changed the color of your final 'thanks' comment... some members use a white background, and your very pale blue text was almost impossible to read. (The only colors that really work universally are red, orange, purple and blue)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd October 2016 at 12:55.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

mojo (2nd October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread