+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18 LastLast

Thread: Jim Humble/MMS update

1. Link to Post #141
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Default Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

SOTT Focus: Down the Rabbit Hole - The Assassination of JFK, Bishop Jim Humble And The Nexus Conference
    Has anyone read the Article on this over at the Casio site. ?
    Wow, Now i really do not know what to think about this MMS?
    Is it a scam or the real deal?
    I do not invested in this product either way but I am beginning to wonder who is behind this stuff really. I am just looking for the truth. If this is not the real deal this would not be the first time I have been fooled nor will it be the last.
    Anybody have time to read this please give feedback here
    Thanks
    PS Their is a whole lot of drama over their over this guy Humble.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/20...xus-Conference
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 4th May 2010 at 02:39.

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,546 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    SOTT Focus: Down the Rabbit Hole - The Assassination of JFK, Bishop Jim Humble And The Nexus Conference
    Has anyone read the Article on this over at the Casio site. ?
    Wow, Now i really do not know what to think about this MMS?
    Is it a scam or the real deal?
    I do not invested in this product either way but I am beginning to wonder who is behind this stuff really. I am just looking for the truth. If this is not the real deal this would not be the first time I have been fooled nor will it be the last.
    Anybody have time to read this please give feedback here
    Thanks
    PS Their is a whole lot of drama over their over this guy Humble.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/20...xus-Conference
    Dear Friend,

Please see my own response to this here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post14390

(Post #69, page 7 of this thread)

Yes, it's the real deal, and it works.

Cheers, Bill

3. Link to Post #143
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for the response, I respect your opinion, if it works that is one thing if this guy has a shady dealings that is another. I have no opionion I am keeping an open mind. If he is in bed with individuals that have certain agendas it will all come out in time. Let's see what happens.

4. Link to Post #144
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I suppose that I'm very lucky as the water into my home comes straight out Cabilleros Mountain in the French haute Pyrenees...I filter it twice before it comes though my tap (fawcett) and tastes better than any bottle of Evian that you'll ever drink. I'm not sure if I need suppliments where I live now..but I bet you do if you live in large towns or Cities as I used to .

All the best

Rimbaud

5. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Thank you Jim Humble for MMS and thank you Bill Ryan for bringing both to our attention.

6. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

After doing a considerable amount of reading on MMS it does seem relatively safe to consume by humans, and I can understand the mechanism of action by how it supposedly operates.

Chlorine dioxide has been extensively tested with regards its disinfectant properties and water treatment for human consumption. Good list of articles can be found here:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/issues/134698/

However I do have some concerns.

Seems at least 1 person has died using MMS. Although it looks like it may have been an issue with combining with other drugs, to create a toxin. This case is shrouded in controversy as well. So obviously be careful when taking MMS in conjunction with other drugs...
    http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/20...faults-on-mms/
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/20...s-Miracle-Cure

Because chlorine dioxide is not patented (as far as i can tell) and any chemical manufacturer seemingly can create MMS, this presents the issue of quality control, so I would be very wary of where exactly you get your MMS from.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Note that MMS has also been well documented to work on animals.

No placebo effect there...
    As sam said, source would be nice here Bill. According to this study, as well as a few others, chlorine dioxide can and does significant damage to animals at high concentrations though. Does anyone know what the concentration in MMS 1&2 of chlorine dioxide are?

"Oral administration of chlorite (14-16) to mice was shown to increase mean corpuscular volume, osmotic fragility, and glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase activity of erythrocytes; morphologic changes were reported. In the African Green monkey, chlorine dioxide adversely affected thyroid function; chlorite ingestion yielded transient changes in hemoglobin levels and red cell count (17). The maternal toxicity, embryonic toxicity and the teratogenic potential of concentrations of sodium chlorite was evaluated in rats (18). (source)"

Personally I can buy the story of how chlorine dioxide kills pathogens via oxidation and doesn't harm other body tissues at low concentrations. However again I have other concerns.

The average human being has anywhere between 3-4lbs (1.4-1.8kg) of bacteria and microorganisms living inside their bodies chiefly in the intestine and on the skin. These bacteria (also called pro biotic bacteria) are extremely important for human health and wellbeing. They are responsible for "perform a host of useful functions, such as fermenting unused energy substrates, training the immune system, preventing growth of harmful, pathogenic bacteria,[2] regulating the development of the gut, producing vitamins for the host (such as biotin and vitamin K), and producing hormones to direct the host to store fats." These little critters also produce enzymes helping you break down your food. Humans form a positive mutually beneficial symbiotic relationship with these little guys.

There are close to 500 different species of microorganisms/bacteria living within you that have a combined genetic length 100x greater than that of the human genome. For every 1 of your own human body cells containing your personal genetic material, there is 10 of them!!! Thats right bacteria outnumber you in and on your own body 10 to 1. The joke among some scientists being that bacteria evolved humans to carry them around.

Now my question and concern is, how does chlorine dioxide one of the most potent disinfectants known to man, only kill the small number of bad guys within your body and not the legions of good guys?? I take great care in consuming pre and probiotics for culturing the flora within my intestine. I cherish the relationship with the 500+ species of little guys living inside me. My gut goes severely out of whack if I don't take care of them. If MMS acts like a broad spectrum antibiotic, this seriously concerns me.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dear All (and to Sam in particular):

I'm not banning you. But I'm basically asking you to leave. I'm asking you to voluntarily take yourself away and stop being someone whose contributions - and WAY OF COMMUNICATING - quite a lot of people (as far as I'm aware) do not appreciate.

You're spoiling the game. Please recognize this and take your energy away. It's your choice, not anyone else's, whether to do so. You are not being banned.
    While I agree some of Sam's comments could definitely be more tactful, I do think he has contributed an incredible amount of valid criticism on many subjects. I learn much from him. It is because of people like him I come to forums like this, if he leaves I don't see much point in staying as well. It still amazes me how many people on these forums DO NOT understand the fundamental basis of a clinical placebo. And if people don't read the links me and sam post on it, and then attack us, I question how much critical analytical reasoning power is left in said people?

I can understand the bio electrochemical mechanism at work in regards to chlorine dioxide and how it could kill pathogens and viruses.....but curing cancer and healing burn victims is extremely questionable and I still think it may be the placebo effect in those cases. Unless someone does a double blind study and explains the mechanism at work to me.

As well something else to keep in mind, if MMS does work and kills pathogens/parasites, and someone is loaded full of various different pathogens/parasites, killing them would take a definitive load of the immune system and it could give the body the ability to cure cancer itself. Thus MMS itself may not cure cancer directly but as a side effect only. Compound and secondary effects need to be taken into consideration as well.
    Last edited by Gestalt; 6th May 2010 at 06:06.
    "Ultimately there is no such thing as meaning, only experience and creativity." ~Pleiadians
    My Website - Gestalt Reality

7. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

GESTALT

i read all the above, impressive arguements. BUT, all the answers are in the jim humble book. you obviously didnt read it.

i have been on MMS for two and a half years, read everything that i know printed on the subject, and my conclusion is :- i, as an individual, am quite happy to keep useing the product. i dont need "the system" to have a double blind test tell me what i want to do with my body.

i reiterate, all the answers are in the book, do yourself a favour and read it ... kev

8. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kevlor (here)
    i read all the above, impressive arguements. BUT, all the answers are in the jim humble book. you obviously didnt read it.
    No I have not read it yet and I will get a copy of his book. Does it contain a detailed explanation of how chlorine dioxide 'somehow' only knows how to kill bad bacteria instead of good bacteria? I have a hard time believing all good bacteria have 1 type of charge, where as all bad bacteria have a different type of charge... Has every one of the 300-1000 species of beneficial bacteria been tested?
    "Ultimately there is no such thing as meaning, only experience and creativity." ~Pleiadians

9. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Hi there guys

i live in UK, and was looking for a low level uk MMS distributor, and found this site.
    http://www.phhealth.co.uk/content/mi...FWde4wod1Had-A

For a product [MMS] that is trying to stay under the radar to get maximum world wide distribution with scientific evidence, before major pharmaceutical companies had a foot to stand on to close the operation down. I find it strange that this site seems like a commercial pro-health shop advertising it like the latest drug on the market.

Does anyone know if this is genuine company telling the truth when it states;
    pH health is the only official importer of Jim Humbles MMS Professional. Other UK suppliers of MMS have not had their products approved by Jim Humble. The manufacturers of MMS Professional have been approved which is why we carry it exclusively. MMS Professional is the only professional grade MMS available on the market manufactured by a GMP compliant Nutraceutical company in an FDA approved lab. Other MMS products on the market may NOT have been manufactured in such a strict enviroment and may possibly been formulated in a kitchen or a cellar by unqualified people.

I thought Humble was trying to stay clear of anything to do any countries FDA.

Plus it charges £21.99, which the equiverlant of $35, and i though Humble was hoping people would keep to the $20 mark. And does anyone know if the price matches the amount of phhealth.co.uk bottle 4oz = 450 drops of (MMS).

If it is genuine, please let me know, so i know where im buying mine...

Regards
    Joslin
    Last edited by Joslin; 6th May 2010 at 19:50.

10. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joslin (here)
    Hi there guys

i live in UK, and was looking for a low level uk MMS distributor, and found this site.
    http://www.phhealth.co.uk/content/mi...FWde4wod1Had-A

For a product [MMS] that is trying to stay under the radar to get maximum world wide distribution with scientific evidence, before major pharmaceutical companies had a foot to stand on to close the operation down. I find it strange that this site seems like a commercial pro-health shop advertising it like the latest drug on the market.

Does anyone know if this is genuine company telling the truth when it states;
    pH health is the only official importer of Jim Humbles MMS Professional. Other UK suppliers of MMS have not had their products approved by Jim Humble. The manufacturers of MMS Professional have been approved which is why we carry it exclusively. MMS Professional is the only professional grade MMS available on the market manufactured by a GMP compliant Nutraceutical company in an FDA approved lab. Other MMS products on the market may NOT have been manufactured in such a strict enviroment and may possibly been formulated in a kitchen or a cellar by unqualified people.

I thought Humble was trying to stay clear of anything to do any countries FDA.

Plus it charges £21.99, which the equiverlant of $35, and i though Humble was hoping people would keep to the $20 mark. And does anyone know if the price matches the amount of phhealth.co.uk bottle 4oz = 450 drops of (MMS).

If it is genuine, please let me know, so i know where im buying mine...

Regards
    Joslin
    I bought some off e-bay about a year ago for a tenner mate good stuff

11. Link to Post #151
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gestalt (here)
    However I do have some concerns.

Seems at least 1 person has died using MMS. Although it looks like it may have been an issue with combining with other drugs, to create a toxin. This case is shrouded in controversy as well. So obviously be careful when taking MMS in conjunction with other drugs...
    http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/20...faults-on-mms/
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/20...s-Miracle-Cure

Because chlorine dioxide is not patented (as far as i can tell) and any chemical manufacturer seemingly can create MMS, this presents the issue of quality control, so I would be very wary of where exactly you get your MMS from.

As sam said, source would be nice here Bill. According to this study, as well as a few others, chlorine dioxide can and does significant damage to animals at high concentrations though. Does anyone know what the concentration in MMS 1&2 of chlorine dioxide are?

"Oral administration of chlorite (14-16) to mice was shown to increase mean corpuscular volume, osmotic fragility, and glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase activity of erythrocytes; morphologic changes were reported. In the African Green monkey, chlorine dioxide adversely affected thyroid function; chlorite ingestion yielded transient changes in hemoglobin levels and red cell count (17). The maternal toxicity, embryonic toxicity and the teratogenic potential of concentrations of sodium chlorite was evaluated in rats (18). (source)"

Personally I can buy the story of how chlorine dioxide kills pathogens via oxidation and doesn't harm other body tissues at low concentrations. However again I have other concerns.

The average human being has anywhere between 3-4lbs (1.4-1.8kg) of bacteria and microorganisms living inside their bodies chiefly in the intestine and on the skin. These bacteria (also called pro biotic bacteria) are extremely important for human health and wellbeing. They are responsible for "perform a host of useful functions, such as fermenting unused energy substrates, training the immune system, preventing growth of harmful, pathogenic bacteria,[2] regulating the development of the gut, producing vitamins for the host (such as biotin and vitamin K), and producing hormones to direct the host to store fats." These little critters also produce enzymes helping you break down your food. Humans form a positive mutually beneficial symbiotic relationship with these little guys.

There are close to 500 different species of microorganisms/bacteria living within you that have a combined genetic length 100x greater than that of the human genome. For every 1 of your own human body cells containing your personal genetic material, there is 10 of them!!! Thats right bacteria outnumber you in and on your own body 10 to 1. The joke among some scientists being that bacteria evolved humans to carry them around.

Now my question and concern is, how does chlorine dioxide one of the most potent disinfectants known to man, only kill the small number of bad guys within your body and not the legions of good guys?? I take great care in consuming pre and probiotics for culturing the flora within my intestine. I cherish the relationship with the 500+ species of little guys living inside me. My gut goes severely out of whack if I don't take care of them. If MMS acts like a broad spectrum antibiotic, this seriously concerns me.

I can understand the bio electrochemical mechanism at work in regards to chlorine dioxide and how it could kill pathogens and viruses.....but curing cancer and healing burn victims is extremely questionable and I still think it may be the placebo effect in those cases. Unless someone does a double blind study and explains the mechanism at work to me.

As well something else to keep in mind, if MMS does work and kills pathogens/parasites, and someone is loaded full of various different pathogens/parasites, killing them would take a definitive load of the immune system and it could give the body the ability to cure cancer itself. Thus MMS itself may not cure cancer directly but as a side effect only. Compound and secondary effects need to be taken into consideration as well.
    Thank you for your post, well thought out and It seems you know how this works in the system. From what I gather probably not a good idea to take on a regular basis and at low doses which is what I have done. I took it once daily 4 drops max during the whole swine flu scare last fall and then I stopped. No problems.
    And as you say how can he state he knows (Humble) that it only kills bad pathogens, where is the research??? And he also states it will break down quickly with no after effects. Another thing that bothers me if this is what he states it is than the system (PTB) would have done one of two things, bring him down through attacking him and find a way to close this operation down, yet, no sign of that. It does make me wonder. And yes the plecbo affect is very powerful. Thoughts are things as Seth would say.

12. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Hi, Folks:

I received the following just now from a friend whose name some of you would instantly recognize. For obvious reasons, I’m keeping his identity confidential. The message is reproduced with his permission.

Dear Bill,

I just wanted to drop a line to say hello and to let you know that although I discovered MMS last year (because of you), I used it but since I was not sick, I couldn’t give a testimonial.

After I returned from the International UFO Congress I wasn’t feeling well. To make a long story short I got a virus that went to the sack that surrounds my heart.

After many sleepless nights I was told to call 911. An ambulance took me to the hospital (nitro under tongue, I.V. and all) where I had to stay for a couple of nights. Bear in mind I work out and have never felt healthier prior to this happening.

I was given ibuprofen for a week to reduce the inflammation around the heart. After I was done with the ibuprofen, I was still not feeling that great.

That’s when I took my bottle of MMS out and started a protocol. After just ONE day I felt brand new, went to the cardiologist a few days later and I’m totally back to normal.

I just wanted to let you know that if it hadn’t been for you, I would not know what MMS was.

I thought you’d enjoy this story and hope your search for the truth continues.

Best always,

[name withheld]
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th May 2010 at 23:53.

13. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

so does anybody know what the consequences are of taking MMS for longer time??? Does it stop working? are there any side effects? I mean...every drug has a side effect on your body. did anyone used this product longer then a few years. ( I know you shouldnt use it for month in a row) enlighten me..! just curious

14. Link to Post #154
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    Another thing that bothers me if this is what he states it is than the system (PTB) would have done one of two things, bring him down through attacking him and find a way to close this operation down, yet, no sign of that. It does make me wonder.
    There are plenty of people trying to discredit him and his work. Just watch what happens when you post something about it on a mainstream, popular forum (I am not talking about PA).

It is not possible to 'close his operation down' since both MMS1 and MMS2 are simple and cheap chemicals and they are available from hundreds of sources. Also, it is not difficult to make MMS1 at home. Not sure about MMS2.

15. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

sunny d

enlighted yourself, by reading the book. its all there, dont rely on skippits you read in a forum. (i have been on it over two years - beautiful stuff)

16. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

One thing I noticed while watching the interview, is that Jim Humble states (24min mark) Africa has a 60% HIV rate. This is WRONG.
    Africa's average HIV rate is approximately 6%....NOT 60%. Small inconsequential slip up, but I rather people knew the correct figure.

17. Link to Post #157
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I used myself for a guinea pig and tried out MMS1, it worked as per Humbles instructions and claims, I have since given it to several others with very positive results. Many thousands of people die per year from approved meds from big Pharma, many others from negligent doctors, case in point; my mother recently came very close to death because a doctor mixed meds that become very toxic when used together, the doctor never even blinked and has carried on with out a second thought about it.
    Prescription and non prescription drugs have many and severe side effects and known problems including causing death that are acknowledged by the drug companies that produce them.
    So far Jim Humble and his MMS are running pretty well in the human race, every day his track record is growing and people are being helped, some of which are in dire circumstances with nothing to loose and everything to gain, so far I give a thumbs up and hope the stats continue to build up with the successes for the unfortunate in need of a cure.

18. Link to Post #158
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

i have tried it.. but could not continue.. i have chronic arthritis in both ankles and believe it is spreading throughout my whole body.. very painfull i tell you especially with the kind of work i have to do.. i tried it for a few days, mixing it they way i was told on the paper work.. but after a few days i could not hold it down. every time i had it i would throw it back up..
    i still have it and want to try again but i have to wait for my body to forget the throwing up part..
    bennycog

19. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    i have tried it.. but could not continue.. i have chronic arthritis in both ankles and believe it is spreading throughout my whole body.. very painfull i tell you especially with the kind of work i have to do.. i tried it for a few days, mixing it they way i was told on the paper work.. but after a few days i could not hold it down. every time i had it i would throw it back up..
    i still have it and want to try again but i have to wait for my body to forget the throwing up part..
    bennycog
    Hi there - I've sent you a PM with Andreas Kalcker's address. He had arthritis so badly that he could not lift his new born baby. MMS completely handled the problem, and he is now 100% healthy.

Do also take a look at THE MMS USER'S GUIDE here:

My personal suggestion would be that if you find you can't stomach it or keep it down, you might try little-and-often... my understanding is that many people who can't take larger doses can handle [say] two or three drops per hour on a regular ongoing basis.

That way the body is not overwhelmed. Note that I'm not a medic, but from what others have reported, this might be well worth a try.

I sent you Andreas's contact details by PM (look in your inbox in your personal profile settings).

Good luck - Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th June 2010 at 09:11.

20. Link to Post #160
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

That is exactly what I did was to start with only a two drop dose but took it four times a day, I never mixed it with juice, I have very pure well water and used that and found the taste of the water would be a little off but quite exceptable to drink.
    That is my recommendation as well, small doses only as often as your body will except it, if you are nauseous then try a smaller dose, I am six foot 250 LBS and two drop doses worked well for me.

P.S. I meditate and pray a little too
    Last edited by Rozzy; 29th June 2010 at 15:42.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18 LastLast