+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 1 10 18 LastLast

Thread: Jim Humble/MMS update

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Default Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

very much agreed Bruce!,
    And to add, it is my personal view, that all political structures we see today "in place now", are bought off,
    and this happened quite a long time ago ~ perhaps after or near JFKs death.

And so then what we have seen politics recently is the "product" of PTBs clinches on our systems.
    ~ since this behind the curtain power grab occurred, all of our resource structures have been centralized or moving in that direction.
    - Big Pharma, GEO foods, Industrial Mining, Water ~ and so on.

So in relation to MMS, an open question to all...
    How much does BigPharma's product base is utilize materials from the industrial mining industry?

Cheers

Here is a sign of the "clinch" being well set in it's place -
    photo - http://www.corbisimages.com/images/6...B/U2061943.jpg

Look who hovers our elected leaders...
    effective Puppetry has been in place for awhile now...

"Great info all!"
    Why not now?

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Swimming in chlorinated pools can lead to cancer: study
    September 13, 2010
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swimming in chlorinated pools can cause an increased risk of cancer in bathers, Spanish researchers said on Monday.

Researchers from the Barcelona-based Centre of Research in Environmental Epidemiology (CREAL) and Research Institute Hospital del Mar studied changes in indicators of mutagenicity -- permanent mutation of the DNA -- among a group of swimmers in an indoor chlorinated pool.

"The evidence of genotoxic effects were observed in 49 healthy adults after swimming for 40 minutes in a chlorinated indoor pool," CREAL said in a statement on Monday.

Researchers found indicators of an increase in cancer risk in healthy subjects as well as potential respiratory effects from the cholorine used as a disinfectant, the statement said.

The study was published on Sunday in the US journal Environmental Health Perspectives.

The co-director of CREAL, Manolis Kogevinas, said the findings should not put people off swimming.

"The positive health impacts of swimming can be increased by reducing the levels of these chemicals," he said.

"In no case do we want to stop swimming, but to encourage the reduction of chemicals in swimming pools," said Kogevinas, who suggested the problems caused by a reduction in levels of disinfectant could be offset if swimmers showered before taking a dip, wore bathing caps and refrained from urinating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The war against MMS2 is starting to take shape.

Start looking at who these people are and who they are connected to. And exactly what pool shock was used. Ie, most expensive pool shocks are highly toxic mixes of chemicals that have relatively low levels of Calcium Hypochlorite. To prove that to yourself, walk into a real pool supply shop and take a look at the most expensive pool shock ingredient listings.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

3. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

I'm down in the Dominican Republic at the headquarters for the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, taking Jim Humble's Minister of Health training. This week is training in uses of MMS and MMS2 (calcium hypochlorite, which becomes hypochlorous acid, a chemical naturally used by the immune system), and the second week is using MMS in the fild at missions in the Dominican Republic in conjunction with Doctors to treat people with medical problems for free. I'll have much to report in the days to come. I have to borrow a computer to post, as I didn't bring mine because of concerns about getting it back through customs on return to the USofA. Ciao, Bruce

4. Link to Post #184
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by brtanner (here)
    I'm down in the Dominican Republic at the headquarters for the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, taking Jim Humble's Minister of Health training. [...] I'll have much to report in the days to come. I have to borrow a computer to post, as I didn't bring mine because of concerns about getting it back through customs on return to the USofA. Ciao, Bruce
    Hey Bruce,

Really looking forward to your news and updates.

Thanks much for this!
    Harley

5. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

That is Rockin Bruce ~ Wonderful!
    Why not now?

6. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for letting us know. Another quick testimonial - I cleared up an infection resulting from a stingray wound on the bottom of my foot in 24 hours with 2x hot water MMS soaks (6 drops) and 3x 4 drop doses staggered through the day. My foot went from swollen, inflamed and sore (difficult to walk on) to near normal (little swelling, normalization of color and significant decrease in soreness while weight bearing) in roughly a day. Unbelievable. Based on the initial symptoms, I would guess it would have taken a few days with normal treatment (cleaning, elevating and resting) to get this effect.

7. Link to Post #187
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just to add another voice, in my late 20's I got pneumonia twice (27 and 29) and was well underway to getting it several times since leaving my 20's (twice this year). I have used MMS2 to help fight it and it clears up my respiratory problems in about a week. The doctors couldn't help me but this feels like it has saved my life several times over. MMS1 makes me feel ill but MMS2 is great for me. If it is a placebo then it is a good one because the doctors don't have anything that works with my respiratory system in keeping it working right. If someone isn't convinced they should try it short term and see if it helps. That is what I did and now I am not worried about getting pneumonia again.

8. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Quote Posted by simmonscd (here)
    Just to add another voice, in my late 20's I got pneumonia twice (27 and 29) and was well underway to getting it several times since leaving my 20's (twice this year). I have used MMS2 to help fight it and it clears up my respiratory problems in about a week. The doctors couldn't help me but this feels like it has saved my life several times over. MMS1 makes me feel ill but MMS2 is great for me. If it is a placebo then it is a good one because the doctors don't have anything that works with my respiratory system in keeping it working right. If someone isn't convinced they should try it short term and see if it helps. That is what I did and now I am not worried about getting pneumonia again.
    Great! MMS2 is a very viable alternative to MMS1 (sodium chlorite solution). Jim actually ran out of MMS1 in Kenya this year during a trial with 800 AIDS sufferers (all but 3 recovered, at least as far as being essentially symptom free and resuming normal lives - the three non-recoveries Jim found to be not following the protocols). It was going to be 2 - 3 weeks before he could get more sodium chlorite, so he got calcium hypochlorite from a pool supply company (pool shock). The people being treated continued their recoveries fine.

We've learned a fantastic amount about how to treat 95% of all pathogenic conditions in the last 4 days. Tomorrow will be the big test, after passing which ;-) we will be "Ministers of MMS" in the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing.

BTW, Jim has been searching patents over the last months and has found patents on 9 other simple compounds that purify the blood without harming its functions. This is huge stuff. I feel so much more excited and confident than when I arrived. More to come...

9. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11404218

On the BBC News teletext today:

"Alert issued on danger supplement"

Food watchdogs have issued an alert after finding that a chemical marketed online as a health supplement was similar to industrial-strength bleach.

'Miracle Mineral Supplement' is 28% sodium chlorite - which becomes bleach when mixed with citric acid.

Even taken as instructed, experts say it can cause severe vomiting and diarrhoea - and mixing it wrongly could lead to respiratory failure.

The Food Standards Agency is seeking to track down any UK-based sellers.

This product is equivalent to industrial-strength bleach”

Food Standards Agency spokesman
    The supplement, which claims to have beneficial effects against a wide range of illnesses, ranging from HIV and hepatitis to H1N1 flu, has already been the subject of warnings from the Food and Drug Agency (FDA) in the US.

Now UK consumers are being urged to dispose of the supplement as soon as possible, and help the Food Standards Agency and local authorities find suppliers in this country..."

10. Link to Post #190
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Quote Posted by simmonscd (here)
    Hello there. It is not normal for a healthy human being to get pneumonia or bronchitis frequently, and this may well be a sign of an underlying disorder and may well indicate undiagnosed asthma. You should check it out. A symptom of asthma many people do not recognize is frequent coughing, and/or sinus infections and post-nasal drip. I am not commenting on the efficacy of MMS in treating pneumonia, however if the underlying reason you have experienced frequent bouts of lung illness is asthma, you must get your asthma under control now to reduce the long-term damage that can be done to delicate lung tissue by failure to properly diagnose and manage asthma.

11. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fina (here)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11404218

On the BBC News teletext today:

"Alert issued on danger supplement"

Food watchdogs have issued an alert after finding that a chemical marketed online as a health supplement was similar to industrial-strength bleach.

'Miracle Mineral Supplement' is 28% sodium chlorite - which becomes bleach when mixed with citric acid.

Even taken as instructed, experts say it can cause severe vomiting and diarrhoea - and mixing it wrongly could lead to respiratory failure.

The Food Standards Agency is seeking to track down any UK-based sellers.

This product is equivalent to industrial-strength bleach”

Food Standards Agency spokesman
    The supplement, which claims to have beneficial effects against a wide range of illnesses, ranging from HIV and hepatitis to H1N1 flu, has already been the subject of warnings from the Food and Drug Agency (FDA) in the US.

Now UK consumers are being urged to dispose of the supplement as soon as possible, and help the Food Standards Agency and local authorities find suppliers in this country..."
    Yes, this is now happening all over the world. When the FDA issued a similar warning for the US, it contacted other countries, at this point Japan, Britain, Nigeria (they have just banned the substance, which has already been used to cure thousands there of Malaria), and the Dominican Republic, where we are. About 3 weeks ago the Dominican Health Ministry made a visit here to enquire about the possible use of MMS to treat local people at the center, and were informed that, unlike past times where doctors from other countries came here to provide treatments, this is only an educational facility. The investigators were not invited in. There have been at least 2 reports on local TV that we've been told about but we haven't been able to find out what the character and scope of the stories was.

We speculate, because of Jim's presence here (he's on the verge of completing his second book on MMS), and the trainings and the work to implement the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing that's now based here, that possible heavy pressure is being placed on the Dominican Gov't. by the FDA. We have evidence that the FDA has known about the healing powers of chlorine dioxide in the body for at least 6-7 years, and Jim has published a paper on an FDA project several years ago that found no damage to human tissues by chlorine dioxide or its products in the body, so they're in kind of a difficult position. Still, it's beginning to seem that MMS is becoming a 3rd rail issue for the PTB, presumibly because it may threaten Pharma profits bigtime, as well as working against any (non-existent, of course) eugenics programs around the world. Meanwhile, the NGOs wax sanguine in the corporate media about the need to end Malaria ASAP.

On Friday my group of minister trainees had our Big Exam, and I'm pleased to report that the 4th group of students are now officially Ministers of Health in Genesis II. Tomorrow we go out to work with Doctors in helping people with maladies that are treatable with MMS. --Bruce
    Last edited by brtanner; 27th September 2010 at 23:22.

12. Link to Post #192
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lol lol. Don’t you just love the morons that fall for the pharma b/s? I am a big fan of Jim. and yes sometimes you have to try unorthodox ways so as to survive .I use myself as a guinea pig all the time and when I find something that works I post it for every one to try at their free choice and boy do you get the nasty emails lol. For instance I was told I have Parkinson’s, yip had all the tests, scans ECT. And it is a pain in the butt. So I tried everything to cure myself lol. From drinking detol to swallowing everything and all thing. Then I wised up and found a way to listen to what my body was telling me and found the answer. Now even though I still have Parkinson’s it is now harmless. Frozen in time. Yip simple heavy doses of Zink with copper then two a day after the purge. That’s over ten years now free. All they want is to keep you ill that way they get their pound of flesh, don’t listen to the pharma or their spin doctors. I have had five strokes, one left me totally paralyzed down my full left side. Four major heart attacks, dead in the gutter a few times, and average three mini strokes a month. All this and cancer yet I am as fit as a fiddle totally recovered just by doing not what the doctor ordered lol. Too many accept the total b/s and rot slowly as they want you too. DON’T. Try Jims remedy and try finding your own. Always fight back.

13. Link to Post #193
    Switzerland Avalon Member sepia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,932 times in 270 posts

Quote Posted by hyundisonata (here)
    I have had five strokes, one left me totally paralyzed down my full left side. Four major heart attacks, dead in the gutter a few times, and average three mini strokes a month. All this and cancer yet I am as fit as a fiddle totally recovered just by doing not what the doctor ordered lol.
    Sorry for this strange question, but I read your post on Jordan Maxwell: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-stories/page2

And thought, okay, he is only 23, and doesn't know better. Did you just change your age to 53 to make this severe history of deseases plausable?

I might be completely wrong, and if so, I ask for forgiveness and wish you all the best for your health!

14. Link to Post #194
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I haven’t a clue to where you get age 23 from yes I am 53 born 3 Jan 1957. Or the point you make.ok I have illness big deal who cares. I don’t. If it is the fact I may have ridiculed that video, yes guilty. But it was funny lol. Here we have a guy claiming he met his older self via the kitchen sink, his older self is taller than him, now correct me if I am wrong but is it not the case that you loose height as you get older and not grow taller. That’s only one of the points I noticed. And yes I do know better and no I do not live in fantasy land also no offence taken or given deliberately.

15. Link to Post #195
    Switzerland Avalon Member sepia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,932 times in 270 posts

I haven’t a clue to where you get age 23 from yes I am 53 born 3 Jan 1957.
    So I apoligize, I must have mistaken something.

Back to the topic:

Try Jims remedy and try finding your own.
    Yes, we all have to find out ourselves, what helpes our body - in fact the body itself will tell us, if we understand to listen.

At the moment for me it is the MMS - Bath every morning.

Starting with 15 dropes (activated) in one bathtub. - It's fun to perceive with the inner perception of course, how the oxigen goes through the skin, to the blood, to the lymph, into the brain, even the bones... It's a great experience.

(But not the right thing if you have a fungus!)

And the extra bonus: The oxygen even cleans your bathtub

16. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

...now correct me if I am wrong but is it not the case that you loose height as you get older and not grow taller. ...
    This is true, or so I thought. My partner has grown about 1.5 inches over the last year, and she is 40+, her doctor confirmed this more than once and said it isn't unheard of.

Anyhow, I just got through reading this entire thread! And that included reading through the entire contents of the Sott page attacking anyone not willing to rely solely on the FDA (or their other branches throughout the world) when it comes to their health. I bought some MMS1 online immediately upon hearing the news on the BBC that that 'health experts' were warning that 'consumers' were in danger and that MMS was essentially bleach. The BBC is perhaps the most ludicrous propaganda outfit on the planet today. I started reading what the BBC has to say on any given issue very differently after 9/11; their reporter may as well have been stood there naked in front of WTC building 7 telling us that it had just collapsed. I now always consider who else they may be serving whenever they open their mouths. With MMS it is clearly big pharma.

I haven't used the MMS yet, but will not now hesitate to do so should it be needed. I have not bee ill for about 8 years, except for one nasty stomach bug that was 'doing the rounds', people I knew had the thing for days and weeks, I had it for about 2 hours. I regularly take 1000mg MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane). (I smoke like a trooper too!)

I wasn't sure about MMS over the past week, while I read and read. I was swayed back and forth reading the Sott text and digging through other online documents, but I'd like to list the things that swung it for me.

I left watching Jim Humbles interview with Bill until last, as I didn't want to like the guy before I was armed with some prejudice on the subject first. Now, there was so much more he could have said, such as the fact that there was a double-blind study from 1982 that proved the safety of Chlorine Dioxide - this would have answered the repeated question over at Sott about the need for one. I put little stock in such exotic research but it keeps the people with credentials happy and makes them listen. One has only to research the clinical trials said to prove the safety of Aspartame to realise intellectual bankruptcy of the FDA or even the AIDS story (because there was not even peer reviewed research to back up that one, just the 1984 announcement). The thing Jim said that alerted me to his quest was when he mentioned in the interview that all tests performed to detect HIV are flawed. He didn't need to point that out. This one fact lays bare the fraudulence of the AIDS story. If there is no known test to specifically identify the HIV retrovirus, then it logically follows that one cannot be diagnosed as having it. Whatever ailments are the cause of the visual symptoms of 'AIDS' it is not HIV, since 50% of the time we would all test positive. They put you on AZT, which if you read the FDA approved label will tell you that it gives you the exact same symptoms as AIDS and if you take it long enough it will kill you.

The chemistry of MMS seems quite straight forward. Our bodies and the friendly organisms that live inside of it must have a tolerance to the chemical process of oxidation or we'd all be kind of melting right now. It's not clear cut I feel, you will lose some good bacteria taking this stuff, but it is an acknowledged fact that almost all pathogens are destroyed by the oxidation process made by chlorine dioxide.

The 2 most powerful thoughts that helped make-up my mind were these. Whenever something genuinely unsafe is discovered and the PTB are compelled (outside of their normal agendas) to react they do so in a less competent more dis-organised manner, as you would expect when unexpected circumstances arise, such as was the case in the UK in the mid-90s as I recall when the government were caught selling radioactive beef! So when they are just doing their job they are as incompetent as the rest of the civil sector, but when it is the very existence of big pharma at stake, then we see remarkable efficiency. The other point that won me over is this Genesis 2 church Jim has founded. This man is going for gold. We are all on the battlefield when it comes to health and this is Jim's fortress. I wrote some short stories some years ago now about a fictional character called Chad Little, he won a competition and used the money to start his own church. I imagined then as I realise now that if you want to have the strongest legal identity possible then don't just incorporate a company, incorporate a church. I put Jedi as my religion on a census once, a joke of course but it seeded the idea. Seems you can get away with just about anything if it is done in the name of a religion!

One final note, if you're still reading this If you take your own health into your own hands then you have truly forfeited the right to blame someone else if/when things go wrong. And if you think that it was ever any different then check out the latest news regarding vaccine safety and your right to sue the manufacturer of a vaccine that has just destroyed your life - you will not be able to take legal action and blame anyone, so you may as well start blaming yourself right now!

Love to all

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Butangeld For This Post:

18. Link to Post #197
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is so true Butangeld. Look at those trying to claim damages for the flu jab in the UK. You get nothing unless the damage incurred is over 80% and even then it is limited .and dare I say this here lol, it’s a sad state of affairs when our whole life is dictated by monetary gain. You’re not a person anymore just a commodity and if they can keep you 30 to 50% ill you are money in the bank for them. And because you have been conditioned all your life via such tactics as fear you fall for their scams. One of their biggest scams that I have been arguing against but fighting a lost cause is co2, mention that gas and everyone goes into defensive mode. Co2 is one of the most if not thee most important gas on this planet but alas you are led to believe different via fear tactics. Not only is it necessary for plant life but also human life, we need it for such as PH regulation , without it we are dead simple as that and that is only a small part it plays in the human body .there are others such as oxygen , without co2 oxygen cannot circulate and supply such as the brain ,liver ect. Without co2 your veins go flat, yip they collapse. Now as co2 is only a very small % of our atmosphere and is constantly being used by all living life from plants to animal. yet you will not find any papers or research stating how much we use daily or annually or whatever because they need this gas kept at a low level ,yip so they can make lots of money keeping you ill. Do a little research .don’t be fooled by fear. Its all one big vicious circle and they work really hard at hiding the trouble they go to to keep you at the right percentage, you have to be able to work or you wouldn’t be able to buy their products .and when your body finally starts to pack up due to their onslaught they still earn from you by getting the taxpayer to finance your illness for a few more years .yip you loose all the time. This is why they are against such as Jim. A cure means bankruptcy for them. God I hate money lol.

19. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Just watched the YouTube video about Andreas Kalcker and MMS:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=HLEEFLCefnM

It's pretty convincing.

I have arthritis in my hand myself, and I'm ready to try MMS.
    However I would really like to know which procedure Mr. Kalcker followed when he cured his arthritis with MMS.
    This would really give me more courage and motivation.

Does anyone know the procedure he followed or a way to contact him and ask?

Thank you

20. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by arpanet (here)
    Just watched the YouTube video about Andreas Kalcker and MMS:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=HLEEFLCefnM

It's pretty convincing.

I have arthritis in my hand myself, and I'm ready to try MMS.
    However I would really like to know which procedure Mr. Kalcker followed when he cured his arthritis with MMS.
    This would really give me more courage and motivation.

Does anyone know the procedure he followed or a way to contact him and ask?

Thank you
    Hello arpanet and welcome to this forum.

Let me start by saying that I take MMS and in fact I took a dose this evening. I have slight arthritis, but I take MMS for conditions other than the arthritis, although, the arthritis is also being helped.

I have not watched the Andreas Kalcker video, but below I have posted the site from one of Jim Humble's many web sites. This one is very helpful because it is filled with questions and answers. Look on the right sidebar and scroll down and you will find Arthritis as well as many other conditions.

I wish you well........

http://www.mmsanswers.com/
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

21. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply Snowbird!

I have previously read mmsanswers and other pages about different protocols, but they sound just like guidelines to me. If I see a person who has healed himself from a sickness I also have, I prefer to use exactly the same method. This is why I got so excited seeing the video of Andreas Kalcker. Healing stories are always very encouraging!

By the way, I just remembered the funny clip of David Icke where he's "showing off" his arthritis: https://youtube.com/watch?v=19bd2yTDkTI
    Has anyone recommended him using MMS to cure his condition? His arthritis seems very bad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 1 10 18 LastLast