+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast

Thread: Jim Humble/MMS update

1. Link to Post #81
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    My sentiments exactly ! There has got to be more here than meets the eye.

I Did read the linked web site btw There is nothing new about placebos here. Researchers established a long time ago the statistical validations of the placebo effect in virtually every drug research trial.

The point of this thread is to communicate the effectiveness of MMS in treating a variety of pathogenic related afflictions.
    I too am a personal witness to the benefits of MMS. For the last 5 years I had been suffering with chronic 24 hour a day pain in my hands due to arthritis. I refused to be treated by 'Big Pharma' except for the occasional advil. Then I discovered MMS through Bill & Kerry's first interview with Jim Humble. God Bless them all for bringing this wonderful product to world attention. I followed a 5 drop 3 times a day regiment and within 2 weeks I was pain free for the first time in 5 years ! I stopped after those two weeks and take an occasional dose a couple of days a month now.
    [To Sam:] What annoys me about you is that you are calling this lady a liar, you are denigrating Jim Humble and making a fool of yourself...as SWANNY SAID , you a re spoiling it for a lot of people..
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th April 2010 at 21:40. Reason: To clarify who Blue777 was addressing his comments to

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Sam please do us all a favour take your comments elsewhere and leave this thread alone
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Swanny For This Post:

Earth Angel (7th April 2012)

4. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    Sam please do us all a favour take your comments elsewhere and leave this thread alone
    why? because you lack the understanding what you are talking about? I dont think so . but for that blunder you earned you position on my ignore list, guess you just found a few new "friends".

5. Link to Post #84
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    why? because you lack the understanding what you are talking about? I dont think so . but for that blunder you earned you position on my ignore list, guess you just found a few new "friends".
    Sam , you seem to lack any humility whatsoever, the lady told you MMS healed her and you keep on calling it a placibo...therefore you are calling Jim Humble a con artist .....same as dr deagle.......this means you are making yourself an authority of intellect ..when infact you have THE BRAINS OF A ROCKING HORSE....................................nothing personal of course

6. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

No because you're so negative and lack understanding of peoples feelings.
    Stick me on your ignore list I couldn't give a monkeys
    Temet Nosce

7. Link to Post #86
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

No because you're so negative and lack understanding of peoples feelings.
    Stick me on your ignore list I couldn't give a monkeys
    THERE IS SOME HYPOCRISY GOING ON HERE SAM PUT UP A VIDEO ABOUT A RIDE...LOVE OR FEAR......all sam has done is to promote negtivism AND DOUBT, ..he needs a bigger forum for his "ignore list"......he has denigrated Dr deagle, and JIM HUMBLE ..WHICH WILL OBVIOUSLY UNDERMINE BILL RYAN AND NO-ONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT.............where is this forum going?why let all this skepticism take hold..it is negative.........LOVE OR FEAR.......i WONDER HOW BIG THAT IGNORE LIST IS!!!!
    Last edited by blue777; 30th April 2010 at 19:56.

8. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

I bet you're on it hehe
    Temet Nosce

9. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I bet you're on it hehe
    and you and me and gita and viking and many more!

10. Link to Post #89
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    and you and me and gita and viking and many more!
    we got him on the list , i know he won't be missed...but seriously though no-one is donig anything about him , he is denigrated alot of good people...he has the brains of a rocking horse....

11. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

I know you shouldn't stereo type people but look where he is from. Stereo typing happens for a reason
    Temet Nosce

12. Link to Post #91
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I was the first on the list! I feel so honoured.

13. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

with all that money flowing towards humble he could easily afford a double blind PLACEBO controlled experiment that would put ALL his critics to a rest.
    there are so many candidates in africa, he could do a really good one with a high number of people.
    the more the better.
    I completely agree. Every miracle drug or supplement has armadas of people that swear it cured their cancer/diseases/ailments etc.
    If Jim has the resources, why not do a double blind study?

There is a fantastic article here as well about the placebo effect, and how it CHANGES things within the body at a biochemical level.

"In recent decades reports have confirmed the efficacy of various sham treatments in nearly all areas of medicine. Placebos have helped alleviate pain, depression, anxiety, Parkinson’s disease, inflammatory disorders and even cancer.

Placebo effects can arise not only from a conscious belief in a drug but also from subconscious associations between recovery and the experience of being treated—from the pinch of a shot to a doctor’s white coat. Such subliminal conditioning can control bodily processes of which we are unaware, such as immune responses and the release of hormones."
    http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...re-in-the-mind

People underestimate how POWERFUL the mind truly is.(Mind over matter.) Seems they are stuck in a mechanistic world where they think consciousness can have no effect on the biochemistry of your body.....read the above article for testable, repeatable proof that states otherwise.

-Edit-
    Sorry didn't realize most of the article is behind pay subscription. Read more of it posted here:
    http://www.dimaggio.org/Heretic/placebo_effect.htm
    Last edited by Gestalt; 30th April 2010 at 20:14.
    "Ultimately there is no such thing as meaning, only experience and creativity." ~Pleiadians
    My Website - Gestalt Reality

14. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote THERE IS SOME HYPOCRACY GOING ON HERE SAM PUT UP A VIDEO ABOUT A RIDE...LOVE OR FEAR......all sam has done is to promote negtivism AND DOUBT, ..he needs a bigger forum for his "ignore list"......he has denigrated Dr deagle, and JIM HUMBLE ..WHICH WILL OBVIOUSLY UNDERMINE BILL RYAN AND NO-ONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT.............where is this forum going?why let all this skepticism take hold..it is negative.........LOVE OR FEAR.......i WONDER HOW BIG THAT IGNORE LIST IS!!!!

talking about hypocrisy and mockery:

dear blue777

was it not yourself who started that "samgate..." thread (in a very, very bad taste) which got closed for that reason alone - bad taste: throwing scorn at others and mockery...so much for hypocrisy, but let's not talk about it any more .. really, it is not worth a mention as morguana made a very good decision.

samvado

i would like to know: how come you got conned/ripped off as many times as you did in your distant and recent past? how come? given that you know and can see through as much?

i am most sincere about this question - would really like to know, so it does not happen to me...what devil makes you fall for things faux?

thanks l

15. Link to Post #94
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Red face Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

I know you shouldn't stereo type people but look where he is from. Stereo typing happens for a reason
    In psychology, stereotyping is used for speedy judgements which especially comes in handy in certain situations and also used to trigger fight or flight response.

16. Link to Post #95
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    talking about hypocrisy and mockery:

dear blue777

was it not yourself who started that "samgate..." thread (in a very, very bad taste) which got closed for that reason alone - bad taste: throwing scorn at others and mockery...so much for hypocrisy, but let's not talk about it any more .. really, it is not worth a mention as morguana made a very good decision.

samvado

i would like to know: how come you got conned/ripped off as many times as you did in your distant and recent past? how come? given that you know and can see through as much?

i am most sincere about this question - would really like to know, so it does not happen to me...what devil makes you fall for things faux?

thanks l
    FIRST OF ALL IT WAS NOT HYPOCRISY, SAM DENIGRATED A LOT OF PEOPLE THEREFORE HE DID NOT ANSWER ANY OF HIS ALTRUSTIC SO CALLED TRUTH.. secondly .....he has denigtrated dr deagle jim humble and others which reflects on this forum.......thirdly if you think he is right what are you doing on this forum,,,,,,,if you are such an angel and never scorned anyone.............................THAT IS REAL HYPOCRISY
    Last edited by blue777; 30th April 2010 at 21:26.

17. Link to Post #96
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gita (here)
    i was the first on the list! I feel so honoured.
    h e has lightblue on the list the sycophant.......................................WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO GET RID OF SAM.......he is creating a lot of trouble on many threads
    Last edited by blue777; 30th April 2010 at 21:19.

18. Link to Post #97
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I think we should avoid polarity and ego issues. We can only choose what we do, not what others do. Hopefully, by not falling into these games others won't as well, because of either boredom or genuine change.

19. Link to Post #98
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gita (here)
    I was the first on the list! I feel so honoured.
    PEOPLE ARE SAYING MMS is working and samvado is saying it is a placibo........what authority has he for saying that, anybody could have written that article...have you tested MMS YOURSELF?.. you are getting tedious....and very negative......AND CALLING JIM HUMBLE A FRAUD...FIRST DR DEAGLE , NOW JIM.....inotherwords you are making a mockery of this forum .Therefore infact he is undermining Bill Ryan as he believes in dr deagle and Jim humble and he is undermining people who have used MMS......................therefore where is this froum going if one of the leaders is getting undermined?
    Last edited by blue777; 30th April 2010 at 21:27.

20. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Gestalt (here)
    with all that money flowing towards humble he could easily afford a double blind PLACEBO controlled experiment that would put ALL his critics to a rest.
    there are so many candidates in africa, he could do a really good one with a high number of people.
    the more the better.
    I completely agree.

[snip]
    1) Guys, listen: Jim receives no money from any sales of MMS anywhere.

Please be aware of your data before making posts to denigrate another.

2) Anyone who claims that MMS works using the placebo effect is also betraying their own unawareness of the facts.

Please read my earlier post referencing the woman, whom I know personally, whose eyes straightened out and who was able to focus and control them for the first time in nearly 40 years.

She was only trying to treat a mild cold or flu, and took a few drops of MMS for a few days. The miracle that occurred was something else entirely, and was completely unexpected by herself and everyone else.

No snake oil... and no placebo effect either.

Something entirely different was happening. No-one I know understands what it was, but any observer of this should be a good scientist, gather data, and then generate models that might explain the biochemistry involved.

Nothing less than that will increase our understanding. Calling it a placebo effect is effectively a cheap smear, whether this was intended or not.

When I use the word 'cheap' here I'm pointing out that knocking something you (and I) don't understand is easy to do using a dismissive generality. It's actually a form of intellectual laziness.

Being truly honest about the entire problem is much harder and more demanding. The significant benefits - and apparent miracles - that have been attributed to MMS in hundreds of thousands of cases are not imagined or illusory. They are real.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th April 2010 at 22:01.

21. Link to Post #100
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    1) Guys, listen: Jim receives no money from any sales of MMS anywhere.

Please be aware of your data before making posts to denigrate another.

2) Anyone who claims that MMS works using the placebo effect is also betraying their own unawareness of the facts.

Please read my earlier post referencing the woman, whom I know personally, whose eyes straightened out and who was able to focus and control them for the first time in nearly 40 years.

She was only trying to treat a mild cold or flu, and took a few drops of MMS for a few days. The miracle that occurred was something else entirely, and was completely unexpected by herself and everyone else.

No snake oil... and no placebo effect either.

Something entirely different was happening. No-one I know understands what it was, but any observer of this should be a good scientist, gather data, and then generate models that might explain the biochemistry involved.

Nothing less than that will increase our understanding. Calling it a placebo effect is effectively a cheap smear, whether this was intended or not.

When I use the word 'cheap' here I'm pointing out that knocking something you (and I) don't understand is easy to do using a dismissive generality. It's actually a form of intellectual laziness.

Being truly honest about the entire problem is much harder and more demanding. The significant benefits - and apparent miracles - that have been attributed to MMS in hundreds of thousands of cases are not imagined or illusory. They are real.
    Therefore Sam is doing the archetypal "Divide and Conquer" scenario, he has denigrated dr deagle and called him a fraud...therefore sam is saying he knows more than de deagle...he denigrated Jim Humble and Calling it a placebo effect is effectively a cheap smear, whether this was intended or not., therefore he knows more than Jim Humble,...he has put a dozen people on the ignore list...and this forum has not been going long.....
    therefore HIS DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTICS ARE NOT WORKING WITH ME , AND HE HAS MESSED UP QUITE A FEW threads with his so called skeptic view.......the battle ahead is between light and darkness......the more confusion sam can create in people THE MORE FEAR HE CREATES AND I WILL NOT STAND BY AND SEE HIM DO THAT TO DECENT PEOPLE...this confusion and fear tactic is an old one...Bill Ryan has spent a long time on the 2 videos by dr deagle and jim humble.......why would he do that?
    lol
    Last edited by blue777; 30th April 2010 at 22:26.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast