1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

Quote Posted by arpanet (here)
    Thanks for the reply Snowbird!

I have previously read mmsanswers and other pages about different protocols, but they sound just like guidelines to me. If I see a person who has healed himself from a sickness I also have, I prefer to use exactly the same method. This is why I got so excited seeing the video of Andreas Kalcker. Healing stories are always very encouraging!

By the way, I just remembered the funny clip of David Icke where he's "showing off" his arthritis: https://youtube.com/watch?v=19bd2yTDkTI
    Has anyone recommended him using MMS to cure his condition? His arthritis seems very bad
    You're very welcome!

After writing my post above last night, I watched the AK vid. He states on there that he had bad arthritic pain one day, took a dose of 3-4 drops of MMS (and citric acid) that night and the following morning had no pain and was able to easily move his hands and wrists. The best time for a body to heal is overnight while asleep. He also suggests that it is best to start out with one drop of MMS (and citric acid) and monitor how your body reacts.

Before I began taking MMS, I went onto several of Jim Humble's web sites and purchased his book as well as his DVD. Between these two, I felt confident to start a regiment based upon what I know needs to be healed within. Every person's body is different and reacts differently. You just have to take it slow and feel good about how you are helping your body to heal.

David Icke and Bill Ryan are friends and I am sure that David Icke knows about MMS if he isn't already taking it. DI has had a severe case of arthritis since his late teens. I'm currently reading his latest book.

Best wishes to you!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. Link to Post #202
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sepia (here)
    ...At the moment for me it is the MMS - Bath every morning.

Starting with 15 dropes (activated) in one bathtub. - It's fun to perceive with the inner perception of course, how the oxigen goes through the skin, to the blood, to the lymph, into the brain, even the bones... It's a great experience.

(But not the right thing if you have a fungus!)

And the extra bonus: The oxygen even cleans your bathtub
    dear Sepia,

2 questions: why do you say a mms bath isn't good if you have a fungus?

I think you might be right concerning candida, most other fungi IMHO will not survive ( when you also take activated MMS orally as well)

Why do you talk about oxygen, ClO2, Chlorine Dioxide, is the working oxydizer

I also take MMS baths regularly and find it GREAT

Greetings

Paul1972
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

3. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Quote Posted by arpanet (here)
    Just watched the YouTube video about Andreas Kalcker and MMS:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=HLEEFLCefnM

It's pretty convincing.

I have arthritis in my hand myself, and I'm ready to try MMS.
    However I would really like to know which procedure Mr. Kalcker followed when he cured his arthritis with MMS.
    This would really give me more courage and motivation.

Does anyone know the procedure he followed or a way to contact him and ask?

Thank you
    Thank you[/QUOTE]
    Hi Arpanet, I had arthritis in my hands as well for years. It was a constant pain all day long. Then I found out about MMS and my life changed. The instructions clearly state that you should always start out with only 1 or 2 drops per dose.

[QUOTE]All methods for taking MMS in the Americas starts with one or two drops. Never start with more than one or two drops. People who are very sick and/or sensitive should start with ½ drop (drink only half the glass of a one drop dose)./QUOTE] Please see the link http://jimhumble.biz/biz-normal.htm

I worked up to 5 drops 3 times a day, but I didn't like getting the headaches and sleepy feeling so I switched around to taking 2 drops 3 times a day. It took longer to heal but I avoided having a blast of dead pathogens floating around my bloodstream. Each person is different. So you must apply it by trial and error.

Having arthritis in the hands is very debilitating. I am very thankful that I took the MMS route instead of big Pharma. My mother unfortunately has been taking toxic drugs for her arthritis for more than 20 years now and she is much worse off now than when she first started.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

arpanet (28th October 2010)

5. Link to Post #204
    Thanks

Hi Yiolas,

Thanks for your post! Good to hear about a fellow (ex-)arthritis patient!

I started taking MMS this Monday. 1 drop in the morning, 1 in the evening.
    Tuesday 2 drops in the morning, 2 in the evening.
    Wednesday 3 drops in the morning, 3 drops in the middle and 3 in the evening.
    And this morning I just took 4 drops. No nausea so far.

I read that you should take MMS every two hours to keep it rotating in your blood stream all day. I think this is impossible because nobody can digest food in two hours. There will always be food in your stomach which MMS reacts with. Maybe every three hours max is possible, and even then you have to eat easily digestible food and maybe even use some aids to break the food down faster (like enzymes).

I will probably write a very detailed post when my experiment is completed, but some remarks now: After taking just one drop, I could feel that something had changed in my right hand (the one with the worst arthritis). The hand felt like disabled a bit, the movement of my fingers slowed down and in general motor performance of the hand was reduced maybe 15-20%. To put it short, usually if my hand gets cold, it will become slow like this, and now the same thing happened just after one drop of MMS. However there was no pain in the hand. Yet the pain returned later, and it has spread to the elbow too, but it's occasional.

Yiolas, I would be very interested to hear more about your protocol. How long did you take MMS? And when did you feel the arthritis was gone and when did you stop taking MMS? Also is your arthritis now completely healed?
    I tried to search the forum about your posts, but didn't find any information about your protocol. Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

Hope your mother will get better... has she already tried MMS?

6. Link to Post #205
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I started the small dose thing and worked up, now once a week to ten days a ten drop dose, zero side effects of any kind, not so much as a sniffle, nothing, just feel great.

I have introduced many others to MMS and have had some pretty big smiles back from them.

One thing it can do is dehydrate you so make sure you stay hydrated.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

arpanet (1st November 2010)

8. Link to Post #206
    Switzerland Avalon Member sepia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,932 times in 270 posts

Quote Posted by paul1972 (here)
    dear Sepia,

2 questions: why do you say a mms bath isn't good if you have a fungus?

I think you might be right concerning candida, most other fungi IMHO will not survive ( when you also take activated MMS orally as well)
    Dear paul1972

I mentioned this because I heard Jim Humble talking about fungus on a Video. But I couldn't find this sequence again.

He said that one should be careful with MMS in case of fungus, because some kind of fungus could become worse.

And, for instance, if no improvement of a skin fungus could be seen after the first bath, one should stop immediately.

And I have seen people with skin fungus (like Ringworm) who had negative results. It DID get worse.

Quote Posted by paul1972 (here)
    Why do you talk about oxygen, ClO2, Chlorine Dioxide, is the working oxydizer
    I don't have a background in chemistry, but if someone uses a well illustrated language, the information sticks in my head.

I heard Jim Humble saying: The active Oxygen goes to the right place and explodes the anaerobic cells.

However, we just enjoy, that it does its job, right?

Best wishes, Sepia

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2010)

10. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

Such a positive interview on a serious topic and a nice chuckle at the end. Thanks for that Mr. Ryan

11. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

Current situation: after one week of using MMS, I have no positive results to report. My arthritis is as it was before and other chronic inflammations are also the same.

I take MMS now four times a day.
    My current dosage is 8 drops. This makes 32 drops per one day.
    Should I still keep raising the amount of drops? I think the old protocol said two times 15 drops per day, morning and night. So that's 30 per day. I'm now in 32 drops per day. Should I take more? Or try large single dosages?

One thing... like Rozzy noted a few posts above. Drinking enough water is crucial... If the hypothesis of MMS detoxifying your body is true, then adequate water intake is a key. Otherwise the waste can't get out of your system. This should be added to the MMS fundamentals page: http://jimhumble.biz/biz-fundamentals.htm There's already a section about proper nutrition, but no mention of adequate water intake.
    I'm 150 lbs and I try to drink at least 6-7 lbs of water per day. (I usually drink spring water, because I feel it's absorbed better than regular tap water.)

12. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

hello bill cant wait for the update...love light and abundance thirdeye.....

13. Link to Post #210
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

FDA Warns Consumers of Serious Harm from Drinking Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers not to take Miracle Mineral Solution, an oral liquid also known as “Miracle Mineral Supplement” or “MMS.” The product, when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health.

The FDA has received several reports of health injuries from consumers using this product, including severe nausea, vomiting, and life-threatening low blood pressure from dehydration.

Consumers who have MMS should stop using it immediately and throw it away.

MMS is distributed on Internet sites and online auctions by multiple independent distributors. Although the products share the MMS name, the look of the labeling may vary.

The product instructs consumers to mix the 28 percent sodium chlorite solution with an acid such as citrus juice. This mixture produces chlorine dioxide, a potent bleach used for stripping textiles and industrial water treatment. High oral doses of this bleach, such as those recommended in the labeling, can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and symptoms of severe dehydration.

MMS claims to treat multiple unrelated diseases, including HIV, hepatitis, the H1N1 flu virus, common colds, acne, cancer, and other conditions. The FDA is not aware of any research that MMS is effective in treating any of these conditions. MMS also poses a significant health risk to consumers who may choose to use this product for self-treatment instead of seeking FDA-approved treatments for these conditions.

The FDA continues to investigate and may pursue civil or criminal enforcement actions as appropriate to protect the public from this potentially dangerous product.

The FDA advises consumers who have experienced any negative side effects from MMS to consult a health care professional as soon as possible and to discard the product. Consumers and health care professionals should report adverse events to the FDA’s MedWatch program at 800-FDA-1088 or online at www.fda.gov/medwatch/report.htm.

Another government cover-up. I have come to believe anything good in the world that helps human kind gets discredited by the powers that be

14. Link to Post #211
    Carrera

Hi!

I haven't read all posts in this thread, but I wonder if anyone has experience using MMS for ME/CFS or Fibromyalgia, or know if this can be used for that? And if so, how much should be used, and for how long ?
    Thanks!

15. Link to Post #212
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

MMS best thing since sliced bread. My wife no longer uses inhalers. She needed two types several times a day for emphacema. MMS CURED HER. Yip not a case of treating symptoms but actually cured her. My cat is now full of health after the vet sent her home to die. Again MMS CURED her. It is totally amazing .this is only a small sample that it has proven towards good health for all my family and pets.

16. Link to Post #213
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sepia (here)
    Dear paul1972

I mentioned this because I heard Jim Humble talking about fungus on a Video. But I couldn't find this sequence again.

He said that one should be careful with MMS in case of fungus, because some kind of fungus could become worse.

And, for instance, if no improvement of a skin fungus could be seen after the first bath, one should stop immediately.

And I have seen people with skin fungus (like Ringworm) who had negative results. It DID get worse.

Apparently MMS1 doesn't clear all fungi, but most of them will give up after using MMS for a while... most fungi are hard too kill and you'll need to take mms for at least a few months in my experience...healed myself from a severe case of athlete's foot .

No hard feelings, MMS is a brilliant Medicine -- if taken according to Jim's protocols
    and drink a LOT of water during the proces!

Love

Paul1972
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

17. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

Quote Posted by paul1972
    ...healed myself from a severe case of athlete's foot .
    Yip, me too. About a year ago I took a dose twice daily for 2 weeks, increasing one drop per day to fifteen drops. The 3rd week, 15 drop doses twice each day. I recall the original protocol suggested going to 3 times 15 drop doses each day for the 3rd week but I didn't feel it was necessary. That's about a year now and it hasn't returned... it used to return within a couple of months when using the "pharma" approach.

Funny thing is though, I've now learned that smaller doses, more often, is the way to go. I can attest to this, as my partner and I recently saw off a bout of flu with pleurisy within a week by taking 4 drop doses as close to 3 hour intervals as was possible and ... pleanty of water.. We caught it at a friend’s wedding and we know of at least 6 other who were infected there and are still ill almost 3 weeks later. Now we are on our feet, we'll be paying them a visit with MMS in hand

Much Love
    Firinn
    The conqueror and king in each one of us is the knower of truth. Let the knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.
    -- George S. Arundale

18. Link to Post #215
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

It is very interesting to note that with the current cold/flu that's going around near my area, MMS1 works like a charm in stopping the typical symptoms of this flu's first season wave in my area. i.e. pneumonia like. I'm speaking from first hand experience. Despite my quest for optimum health, eating very healthy for over 2 years, this is the first time I got the cold.
    I didn' get the fever but I was unable to stop coughing throughout the day and night, as the urge was there all the time to clear the mucus out of the lungs.
    I've taken MMS1 about a month before to try it out. I got upto 5 drops 3 times per day and did not experience any vomiting nor diarhea. I didn't feel the need to push the dose more.
    To make the story short, I took it at bed time (4 drops) and within 30 min, I did not cough any more! The next morning, not much of yellow/green stuff came out of my nose either!
    HTH

19. Link to Post #216
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

MMS is fantastic but don’t just rely on it. Use vitamin d3 and vitamin c. be sure to give at least two hours from taking MMS before taking the vitamins especially vitamin c. this way you are totally protected against viruses. As for fungal infections use zinc powder for the feet and acidophilus for such as thrush and cystitis and you will be free of such illness.

20. Link to Post #217
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Here is a VERY interesting update from Jim's MMS newsletter:

Jim Humble MMS Newsletter

Another Miracle, Autistic children healed. I thought you would like this report. And further down there is another important report that might surprise you.

FROM MEXICO -“It has been 70 days since beginning MMS for autism in my group. Officially I have 55 people taking MMS and the stories of the children improving blow me away. Every day or every other day I get an email with a non-verbal child talking and or doing some amazing thing that he/she had never done. Thank you for MMS and thank you for supporting me in my mission to recover children with autism. I feel that MMS is going to prove to be a huge piece of the autism puzzle for recovery. I hope to present a recovered child with autism with MMS in the largest conference on autism in the world in Puerto Rico in March. Wish me luck!”

Thank you all very much.

If you wish to contact this lady in Mexico I can put you in contact with her. She will be willing to talk to you personally if you need to talk for some good reason.

A Dream:

For many years during my early life I had a dream. It was a dream of the distant past, of millions of years ago. At first, of course I believed it was just a dream. But then it also seemed to ring true at times. As time passed I begin to believe that it must be more than a dream. As I began to learn about this planet and the many terrible things going on here I soon begin to believe that my dream had to be more than a dream and I was going to have to do something about it.

One interesting thing was that on a few occasions over the years a few people told me about a similar dream that they had with the same story. Of course, that enforced the idea that maybe it was more than just a dream. I became an inventor with the idea of inventing something that would help change the conditions here on earth. I invented a new method of making electronic circuits, but that didn't seem like it would help change things. My friend and I invented a technique of causing atomic radiation to drop to zero, something that is supposed to be impossible. But billions were already invested in storing the radiating materials in the ground and no one was interested in such inventions. I invented a new helicopter, a method of purifying water electronically, and a number of minor inventions that I sold in my mining store. Finally I discovered MMS in the jungle in South America and I knew that was it. There was no doubt in my mind that MMS would change this planet.

Then things began to get even more amazing. More than 5 million people have used MMS. Now there is no way that MMS would have gotten spread around the planet being sold in most of Europe, South America, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Countries of Africa and China if it didn't work. There are plenty of people who would like to spread their products around that much, but can't. If a product that didn't work could spread like that there would be nothing but rich people as everybody would be selling products that didn't work worldwide.

Finally after going to Africa and working in a number of countries there healing people I wound up here in the Dominican Republic conducting a training course for MMS. Our MMS training course lasts 5 days of training and 3 days of practical experience with a total of 8 days of training over two weeks. Graduates receive certificates for Minister of Health, Graduation Certificates, and Certificates of Authorization to start a Chapter of our Church. I realized we would need some kind of protection for our Ministers and thus I started a Church. But there was more to the Church than that. People also needed to be protected from vaccinations and other oppression from the government.

So far we have trained 114 Ministers of Health. They came from 40 different countries of the world from 14 to 36 people per training class. They are well trained as I have developed a method of intense training that teaches everyone everything at least 3 different times and some things 5 times. Because the teaching process includes DVD's that teaches all the details, and because we discuss in class all the details that are on the DVD's, and because each student can do that exact same thing. Each student leaves her with the ability to teach a class exactly the same way I teach it here. The students leave here as the most unusual people to ever walk this planet. They can, and have already proved that they can, cure most of the diseases of mankind. No one has ever been able to do that before. Well, they don't cure people; actually they give the sick person MMS that kills the pathogens, and then the body cures the person. Only the body cures the body. Our Ministers know that and that is what they bring about, a body free of diseases pathogens, heavy metals and other dangerous poisons.

Now, I want to tell you the most amazing part: More than 1/2 of all the students that have arrived here have told me, "I believe in MMS, but there is some other reason why I came. I just had to come. Something made me come." OK, so let me tell you a little more about the dream. A large group of us, well small group in relation to the number of people on this planet, lived on another planet, in another galaxy. We were assembled together at that time in the past. And without getting into a lot of details we agreed to finally assemble on Earth in the beginning of the 3rd Millennium for the purpose of creating peace on Earth and in the Galaxy. The dream included the fact that we were losing our powers and that they would all be lost by the time we finally arrived on Earth or by the beginning of the 3rd Millennium. But that was part of the “big plan”. The Gods on Mount Olympus were the last to lose their powers.

And another Amazing part. These students, are both young and old from around the world, and although they mostly haven't remembered the dream like some others have, more than 90% of them have said that they believe in the dream and they know it is our job to help bring peace to Earth and that we will be a great part of the peace movement. Part of the dream is as our emblem says, "A world without disease." They have all said that they want to help and be a part of the Ministers of Health of the Genesis 2 church of Health and healing.

Remember, this church was formed for the purpose of "doing good deeds," "healing all people", and “always doing what is right." That is our stated purpose, and those who want to go further into the worship of a Deity should also join a second church for that purpose if they feel the need and it is OK if they already have. So if you feel like coming, here, for training, it is important for you to come to learn to help heal people of Earth, and you will then be a part of the peace movement for earth. We heal people for free and hope for donations, but the donations are not a condition for healing. Healing is free, but we expect donations as any other church does.

Many of our Ministers of Health have left here going out to heal people free of charge and they also expect a donation when the sick person is well. But the sick person who is now well is not required to make a donation. Other Ministers have already begun to start churches. They will be doing the same thing. Healing people and accepting donations.

That is also true here in the Dominican Republic. You can come for healing. We don't charge. You can stay here for $25 a day or go to the next cheapest hotel at $60 a day. Meals here are also $25 a day. Possibly later on, the room and board will be free as well, but things are a little too tight for that now. Also keep in mind that we never give up on a person. When the medical people give up that is often where we start and we are often successful. Come for healing or bring your loved ones for healing. We ask no fees until you are feeling much better or you are well and then only if you want to donate.

So if you feel you should come for MMS training, you really should come. You are a part of us and you probably know that already. We will be the leaders in the program to bring peace and a new world without disease. We need not only your help, but more than anything, we need your agreement. Come and give us your agreement. The cost is $1000 for the first week of training, protocols and theory. The second week of practical experience as mentioned above is $500. If you want to come and you have financial problems, let us know how much you can afford. Chances are high we can handle that if enough other full price students are coming, and so far there always have been. We want as many as possible to experience the seminars and to learn the updated protocols.

Note: Our next seminar is: Nov.29th-Dec.8th, ( Dominican Republic) Be there!!

Let me also mention that students that finish our course of Intensive training of one week receive a Certificate of Minister of Health, Certificate of Authorization to open a Church Chapter, A Certificate of Completion and a Certificate you can use to announce your presence in the Neighborhood in the local newspaper.

The Certificate of Reverend Doctor is issue to those persons who have successfully administered the Church Sacrament along with the Cleansing water to overcome the sickness of at least 50 persons. So let me once again invite you to the Dominican Republic to become a Minister of Health and a Reverend Doctor of MMS.

Special Announcement: Can you help?

· We have an opportunity to be on an internet T.V. Station weekly as well as a “live” weekly Skype conference call with Jim. We need donations to help with the purchase of a Satellite dish to handle the upload and download speeds. Can anyone help? We need $6,000 to purchase the equipment, transport and installation.

· We need to purchase a newer vehicle. Our 1997 Chevy Suburban can’t handle the areas we go to treat and teach people. We’d like to purchase a late model Toyota 4X4 Jeep. Price $20-25,000 used.

· For information about donating contact: gmark777@gmail.com

Good Deeds,

Bishop Jim Humble

Genesis II Church of Health and Healing

For more info., please contact us at the following e-mails:

1. MMS Seminars: mmsforhispaniola@gmail.com

2. MMS Video course: genesis2mission@gmail.com

3. Genesis II Church membership: g2church777@gmail.com

4. MMS newsletter signup: jimhumble.biz

5. MMS Info. and inquiries: mmsforhispaniola@gmail.com

6. Genesis II Church Homepage: Genesis2church.org

7. Genesis II Church blog: Genesis2church.com

8. Donations, contact: gmark777@gmail.com

P.S. Our websites should be all updated within the next few weeks!!! Visit Jimhumble.biz for updated protocols.

UPCOMING SEMINARS

· November 29th - December 8th

· December 27th - January 5th 2011 – ( Christmas, New year’s week seminar)

· February 15th - February 24th 2011

· March 29th - April 7th 2011

· May 10th - May 19th 2011

MMS SAVES LIVES!!!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

fifi (5th November 2010), nomadguy (6th November 2010)

22. Link to Post #218
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-F...e1-619421.aspx

So.. Vaccine verses MMS? With all Gates money and intellect,why would he ignore possible clinical trials if it saves lives? I really am confused.

I take MMS 4 dops 3 times a day when I get a kidney ailment.. Works like a charm after 2 days everytime. I know I should do the whole protocol,can't get past 6 drops EVER!. Blah! So THATS why it keeps coming back? I won't get sick on it again.. I'll take 5 drops for more days I guess. 6drops? BLAH! Heh

23. Link to Post #219
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

unsweetened, non sugared, no vitamin C added ...cranberry juice. I find that is the best method of getting the high does to go down.... and stay down.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

Jim Humble has posted a new protocol for taking MMS:
    http://www.jimhumble.biz/site/index....d=34&Itemid=61
    To put it short:
    Quote ...basically taking 3 drops of activated MMS each hour, for 8 hours a day, for 3 weeks.
    I think taking MMS every hour will not work very well, unless you also stop eating completely. When you eat, MMS will just react with the food in your stomach. It takes at least 2 hours for food to get digested (usually much longer).

I will still probably try the new protocol. Currently I have been taking MMS for two weeks. In the last week I took 8 drops four times a day (=total 32 drops per day).
    No positive results to report.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst 1 11 18 LastLast