+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast

Thread: Jim Humble/MMS update

1. Link to Post #221
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

I got a message from my supplier in NZ. He has been interviewed on "Close Up" a current affairs programme that airs everynight and is due on the telly this week. I have tried access the programme but TVNZ flashes up that the video is unavailable outside of NZ due to international agreements. Any idea how we could get a look. I have asked Roger to send it thru if he copies it and will post it. His email as follows:

"For those of you who are interested, due to the recent article in the NZ Herald about MMS, I have been interviewed regarding MMS by TV1, and it will appear on Closeup either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday this week. It is not their goal to make MMS (or myself) look good; but it will still be interesting to see how it is portrayed.

We have also received another threatening letter from Medsafe, against our efforts to make MMS available to the public through our website. So far (due to MMS being a proven pathogen killer for 'water systems', and because it is not principally supplied as a therapeutic product), it appears they don't really have grounds to prevent people who choose to try it from doing so."

Here is the link to the Herald article. Interestingly when asked if they have carried out their own tests to prove it is dangerous as they are stating - there has been no response (Well not exactly interesting - but predictable)
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10680655

2. Link to Post #222
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,237 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    I have tried to access the programme but TVNZ flashes up that the video is unavailable outside of NZ due to international agreements. Any idea how we could get a look?
    Let us know the URL... I have some workarounds that might do the job. If so, I'll be glad to convert it and post it.

3. Link to Post #223
    Thanks

righteo, just checked with the clan in NZ and it wasnt on tonight - so must be tomorrow (Wednesday). Will let you know...... still waters run deep Mr Bill

4. Link to Post #224
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

I'm in NZ and my NZ-ordered MMS is sitting in front of me on my desk. But it doesn't agree with me. My family and I have a colloidal silver kit instead and that seems to be working a treat. That reminds me - time to make another batch

5. Link to Post #225
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,833 times in 3,731 posts

Quote But it doesn't agree with me
    Please elaborate...

Most of the time this means you get the ****s. If that happens it is often an indicator you are pushing the process too hard.

That said, it is always best to go with your intuition. If it is not for you, its not for you
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. Link to Post #226
    Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

arpanet (10th November 2010)

8. Link to Post #227
    Thanks

Thanks for posting the video... just watched it.

I think MMS resellers should prepare themselves better for arguments against MMS.
    For the skeptics it's just not enough if you say you cured your flu and you know other people who were cured of something else. It's really important to know the chemistry behind MMS, and explain how it works.

If a skeptic tells you that it's a dangerous bleach, which will destroy your stomach linen, how will you reply? (Mocking them as big pharma agents is so useless.)

9. Link to Post #228
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by arpanet (here)

I think MMS resellers should prepare themselves better for arguments against MMS.
    For the skeptics it's just not enough if you say you cured your flu and you know other people who were cured of something else. It's really important to know the chemistry behind MMS, and explain how it works.
    I strongly 2nd this point as well. I have been a MMS user for 3+ years and it has undoubtedly assisted my healing process as a sufferer of Interstitial cystitis (which I struggled with for 9 long years). I'm a firm believer of MMS and Jim Humble as yet another successful anonymous testimonial.

I noticed Adam Abraham was referenced in a past MMS discussion (and possibly in this thread, but it IS 23 pages so pardon me if I repeat something), and I want to shed some light on him again because he brings forth much eloquent and extensive information re: MMS - and I feel along side Jim's literature, his efforts would provide massive insight to support the miracle this solution really is.

I found Adam's site shortly after MMS started receiving FDA hype - and altho I wasn't surprised by this event, it remains equally upsetting to experience our rights to our very own health being taken away one dose at a time. It hurts that much more when you realize our free-will depends on the decision by those who do not care about our well-being, period.

Please visit his site here: http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/

Look thoroughly, as there are many wonderful articles that include case studies and interviews with MMS users and with Jim himself.

Blessings to you and yours health.

10. Link to Post #229
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Bill,
    Just a heads up on the aluka at the youtube site you point to. In the comments dated 6 months ago, I found this: Paul Pantone is a Scam Artist. Soon he will be tarred and feathered by his angry student-investors. I have followed the GEET plans and built it. If  you think Paul is for real then he is making you look stupid. Paul William Pantone: Social Security Number: 569-74-6239
    Date of Birth: 4 August 1950

Of course, it's the SS number and personal info that worries me for Paul Pantone. I don't know of Paul Pantone myself, so if this is real information, it needs to be removed.

Aside from that, once again, this is wonderful infromation you are sharing. I most certainly appreciate it. Thank you.

11. Link to Post #230
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Does anyone know if MMS and the addition of MMS2 (hypercloris acid sp.) can cure lupus? I was wondering if sufferers of Lupus also lack hypercloris acid. Does anyone here know of someone with Lupus who has been cured by MMS or MMS + MMS2?

12. Link to Post #231
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick question - do you honestly believe that MMS really works? My sister's mother in law is in Stage 4 breast cancer that has metastisised to her brain- close to hospice stage. I would love to think that this is the answer, but I am truly concerned. It appears that his is a chlorine derivative? I need some unadulterated opinions here..please and thank you!

13. Link to Post #232
    Thanks

banshee, i have been useing MMS for over three years. a simple answer to your question is YES.

the hardest hurdle you have to jump is, believing such a simple answer and cheap product, could possibly help. it does.

i just buried a nephew who died of bowel cancer, i tried hard to get him to try out MMS about 9 months ago, without success.

i wish you all the best with your efforts to help. the internet is full of information on this product and if you go to the trouble you will be able to read up on it. my thoughts and hopes are with you and relatives ... kev

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

Banshee (11th November 2010)

15. Link to Post #233
    Thanks

I can attest that in my experience it absolutely works. I have used it successfully in enough cases to remove all skepticism. I have taken out various illnesses (cold, flu, stomach flu) and an infected wound in remarkable time - less than 24 hours. Also provides a tremendous detox over time. The trick seems to be threshold, which will vary by person and by condition. As hard as it is to take in moderate doses and as bad as it can feel initially (in some cases REALLY not fun), it really does work.

If it didn't work, I sure as heck wouldn't take it... the taste is too awful to placebo myself.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

17. Link to Post #234
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Today I took an eight drop dose but covered the top of the glass for the three minute activation period, this is supposed to increase the strength. For the first time I felt a bit nauseous for about an hour after so I am guessing it indeed increased the potency. I had a cold coming on and tonight there is no sign of it whatsoever.

18. Link to Post #235
    Thanks

Quote kevlor
    i just buried a nephew who died of bowel cancer, i tried hard to get him to try out MMS about 9 months ago, without success.

i wish you all the best with your efforts to help. the internet is full of information on this product and if you go to the trouble you will be able to read up on it. my thoughts and hopes are with you and relatives
    Dear Kevlor, I was deeply saddended to hear of your loss. There are few life experiences more seemingly soul destroying than having to watch, powerless as someone close to you dies.

I hope that you and your family are coming out of the void and have the strength and faith to get to the point were you can celebrate his life and be honoured to have been a part of his.

I wish you and those close to you my deepest condolences.

Witchy
    Last edited by witchy1; 11th November 2010 at 07:38.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

kevlor (11th November 2010)

20. Link to Post #236
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rozzy (here)
    Today I took an eight drop dose but covered the top of the glass for the three minute activation period, this is supposed to increase the strength. For the first time I felt a bit nauseous for about an hour after so I am guessing it indeed increased the potency. I had a cold coming on and tonight there is no sign of it whatsoever.
    Covering the glass top does increase the potency, that or it just makes it taste stronger.
    I did it several times but just couldn't get over the taste of it made in that fashion.
    Gotta love MMS, simple solution to many problems
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Post:

22. Link to Post #237
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,237 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by Banshee (here)
    Hi Everyone!

Just a quick question - do you honestly believe that MMS really works? My sister's mother in law is in Stage 4 breast cancer that has metastisised to her brain- close to hospice stage. I would love to think that this is the answer, but I am truly concerned. It appears that his is a chlorine derivative? I need some unadulterated opinions here..please and thank you!
    I've heard nothing but positive reports (people often send testimonials to me personally), and I've witnessed at first hand something that could only be called a miracle. I've read reports of many other 'miracles', as well.

I'm not a doctor, but as far as I can see all the evidence seems to suggest that it often really works, and sometimes works dramatically.

Here's an MMS User's Guide that was written by a European producer of MMS who was ordered to shut down his operation:

http://projectavalon.net/MMS_Users_Guide.pdf

Many people have found it very valuable. The cancer protocols are described.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Banshee (11th November 2010), kevlor (13th November 2010), Platinum (1st April 2011)

24. Link to Post #238
    Thanks

Jim Jumble has updated the protocols. On his front page there's a link to:
    http://www.jimhumble.biz/site/index....d=34&Itemid=61

But I believe this is just an update to the general protocol.

The cancer protocol is more "heavy".

If I would have cancer or other disease with a high risk of dying soon, I would give MMS a go.
    I have just chronic inflammations and arthritis. I'm now on my third week of MMS taking 8 drops 4-5 times per day. No positive results to report.

25. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

Arthritis
    Hi all, cant find the post, but someone was saying that they were having no relief from MMS for arthritis. I was reading Jims book last night - and found the answer - my scanners knackered so will type it out:

"There are some things you should know about arthritis if you have this problem. First, it doesnt matter how bad it is, your body will heal it, but you have to follow the correct procedure. In order to follow the correct procedure, you need to know what kind of arthritis you have, as MMS will help with rheumatoid arthritis, Lyme arthritis and some others, but not with normal arthritis.

Normal arthritis is casued by muscles in an area pulling in the wrong direction. The wrong muscles try to take over to move the body in that area. When all of these muscles begin to pull against one another, they create pain and tension in the area and begin to destroy the joint. However you can get it to work again. The book, "Pain Free", by Pete Egoscue tells how to get the correct muscles working again. The body then heals the joint, no matter how badly the bones are currently scraping against one another. It just requires some unusual exercies to get the correct muscles to function properly again. In most cases, even in severe cases, the pain is gone in a week. So buy the book at any large book store. The paperbacdk was $15 last time I looked. Most other forms of arthritis can be handled with MMS. Just use the standard protocol detailed later in this chapter" (pp 147 - 148)

Trust this assists
    W

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

arpanet (12th November 2010), heyokah (23rd November 2010)

27. Link to Post #240
    Thanks

Thanks,

I've read that part too.
    It is possible that my arthritis in my right hand wrist started as muscular imbalance, but it gradually turned in to a general chronic inflammation. I have also chronic inflammation elsewhere in my body (not joints) and they "inflammate" together with my wrist.

Jim Humble mentions somewhere else the hypothesis that arthritis creates a favorable area for pathogens to reside. And MMS supposedly could destroy those pathogens. This is what I have been counting on. But so far no help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast