+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 1 3 13 18 LastLast

Thread: Jim Humble/MMS update

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Default Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

that's very interesting as the only side effect I got from taking MMS1 so far was pain/discomfort in areas of previous injuries. These are the areas (joints) that do give me some aches and pains just before the rain i.e. your typical arthritic symptom.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

arpanet (13th November 2010)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks

Hi Czarek,
    That's definitely interesting... I have previous injuries in my left hip (joint), the right wrist (joint) and in one of the many shoulder muscles on the back side. Also had a general tissue (non-joint, non-muscle) infection (testicle) years ago which was treated with antibiotics, but came back. Also have had pain in certain area of my head for a very long time (however this is very rare, but the location is always the same)

Anyway, to put is short. All these previous injuries or infections have never been completely healed. This is my main motivation to take MMS.

I can feel inflammation growing in all of these areas very easily if I don't sleep enough, if I don't eat well, if I spend too much time in cold places without proper clothing, if I use my right hand too much or if my immune system is working overtime (e.g. killing a flu).

The worst of these are my hand and the testicle. They almost always inflame at the same time. I wish MMS could help.

4. Link to Post #243
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Jims newsletter today via email
    Jim HumbleMMSNewsletter

The Attempt to Destroy Mankind
    For years now we've heard dozens if not hundreds of warnings of conspiracies about those who seek to kill large amounts of mankind and some even warn of those who seek to wipe out mankind entirely. If you have read a few of these and the evidence that lies there it is hard to say that something along those lines does not exist. There has been a conspiracy against mankind for thousands of years.This message needs to be told whether you are religious or not you need make the difference!!! According to my recent letters, many of you now know of a reoccourring dream I've had throughout my life that many thousands of us came here from the distant past. We agreed to come at the beginning of the third millennium to bring peace on earth by healing the world. And amazing as it might seem, the fact is, that many of you have agreed that is true. Many of our Ministers of Health told us when they arrived, that although they believed in MMS that they came for a different reason, they came because they felt compelled to come; and knew that they must come, because they knew that they had a mission to fulfill here on Earth beginning NOW!
    · The Mission of the Genesis II Church is to create a disease free world.
    Already, we have started healing the sick and we are going about making it a better place right now! We need you to come help us. I hesitate to bring you this message as it really isn’t a popular message. Most of earth is looking for someone else to come and save them physically. Most are looking for a savoiur, advanced beings from outer space or some other deliverence, without taking personal responsibilty for the future of mankind. Another popular belief is that we are about to evolve into a higher realm of being where we all just gain the next level of awareness and Earth becomes a wonderful place all by itself. Still another popular concept is that we will all get together and believe ourselves into a higher level of conscienious. All we have to do is believe. For all of those who believe these things, how I wish that we could just stand back and let our salvation come to us, but that won’t happen. We are going to have to create that physical health, and those of us who are already here are going to have to make it happen. And guess what?
    · You can be part of creating a “disease-free”world by getting involved!
    The Ministers of Health became Ministers when they completed a intense training on MMS and in addition to that each was given an Authorization Certificate to open a chapter of the Genesis II Church. Some of our Ministers have already opened churches and more are signing up now to complete the training and even several have completed healing enough people using MMS to have now earned the Certificate of Doctor of MMS and the right to use the prefix to their name of Reverend Doctor, or Rev. Dr. Would you not agree that a Minister who has healed more than 50 persons of many diseases, including diseases that previously has been considered incurable, has the right to be called Rev. Dr.? They have documented and presented their evidence with backup from those healed. Our Ministers represent 40 countries from around the world. Not 100% of our ministers are religious, but we are spiritual. The Genesis II Church is a Physical Church whose mission is to bring physical healing to the earth and warn the world's population of the dangers of medicines and vaccines to their health and well-being as well as protecting the rights of each member to control their own healthcare. Each member must seek his or her own spiritual instruction at the Church of their choose.
    · It is time that we as humans accept our responsibility and do something!
    Religions of the past have been used to suppress and control the people. They have been used to keep mankind subservient to a religion or idealogy and thus, of course, subservient to the religious leaders who are in control of the religion and who are supposed to be in direct contact with God and thus know exactly what God wants. We know that the religions of the past had to use the enforcement of belief and faith.Thus the religions have used belief and faith to bring about the control that they needed to extract money and obedience from their flock and to prevent those of the flock from demanding freedom of worship and freedom of living. I only mention this because someone is at it once again. They have dressed it up in fancy modern scientific language such as Genetics, nanotechnology, reality matrix, Quantum mechanics, conscious observation materializes particles into existence, and guess what, once again you must believe.Yep they dressed it up a little bit by calling it a massive pulse of belief, but it’s still there, belief. And they also got faith mixed in there and it’s not just one group, is a number of groups over the past few years.
    · Remember – The Genesis II Church is on a mission to cure the world of sickness not spiritual confusion!!
    The point here is that all these ideas of us becoming more wonderful and living together in peace are really all the same old idea, just dressed up in modern scientific terms. And that old idea is, someone or something else is coming to save us. AND THUS WE REALLY DON’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING BUT WAIT AND BELIEVE. It’s the same old, same old, story. Somebody else or something else made Earth and this universe and they have a plan for earth, and that plan is, of course, in full force and we are only responsible for acting on that plan that they have already created.The contention in the past has been that there is a book that gives this plan in writing and all we have to do is follow that writing.The problem with that has been that down through the ages there has always been more than one book, really even more than two books.In actuality, in India over the past tens of thousands of years there have been as many as a hundred thousand such books, all with pretty much the same idea. And that is, we are not responsible BUT SOMEONE ELSE MADE IT ALL AND SOMONE ELSE CREATED THE PLAN for us to follow so we don't have to do anything. It is on autopilot!!!
    · No religion or ideology will change the world, but only truth and doing what is right!
    Just recently another new group , or relatively new group is advertising on the internet one more time, let’s all get together and believe together that we are all going into a wonderful new age. Basically,the message is, let’s all believe ourselves in a great new age. Basically it’s the same story, the same story as the New Agers, the same story of the Bible, of the Koran and other books.First if you don’t believe they make you guilty, and then they hand you the same old believe story dressed up with modern stuff.THEIR IDEA IS NOW AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN, “IF WE CAN GET YOU TO BELIEVE WE DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOU DOING THINGS AS BELIEVERS KNOW IT IS ALL GOING TO HAPPEN FOR THE GOOD AND THUS THEY KNOW THAT THEY WILL NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING”.The whole idea has always been down through the ages to keep mankind believing that things are soon going to be wonderful and then they will not have to worry about mankind doing anything to bring about the freedom of health on this planet.They won’t have to worry about any kind of uprising as mankind will know that they are not responsible for the condition found here and that all he has to do is wait for better times. It is always someone else or something else and thus mankind does not have to be responsible. And of course, as long as mankind thinks he is not responsible he will think he is free. It will never occur to him that he is really a slave.
    Can you see? Mankind is on the brink of setting back and believing away once more and doing nothing to change his condition once more.SO LET ME INVITE YOU TO JOIN US IN DOING SOMETHING.BECOME A MINISTER OF THE GENESIS II CHURCH OF HEALTH AND HEALING.OPEN A CHURCH IN YOUR LIVING ROOM OR GARAGE AND HELP US HEAL ALL THE SICK PEOPLE OF EARTH AND AT THE SAME TIME HELP US BEGIN TO BRING THE EVIL PEOPLE OF EARTH UNDR CONTROL USING THE LAW OF THE LAND (THE COMMON LAW) THAT WAS DEVELPED FOR THIS PURPOSE.
    · By “salvation” we mean, “A disease free world and doing what is right always”.
    I am sure you got my message, but let me make it totally plain.We must physically save mankind! We are responsible for earth. The entire human race is responsible for the entire human race. We must save mankind.Not even love will save mankind.I know it is a popular wonderful thing to say that love is going to save us, but it won’t.We are going to save us. Love, although very great, is just a thing, it is not a being, nor a person, nor a god. Love can’t save us and hate won’t destroy us.Love and hate are simply types of emotions.Emotions won’t do it. Sorrow, or happiness or contentment, or anger, or none of the emotions can save us or destroy us.For thousands of years the brutality of mankind has not gotten one tiny bit better. We have got to quit believing that other things will save us and we must do it ourselves.
    · It is not believing what is right that is important , but doing what is right. Do Right!!!
    Our next Minister of Health seminar begins on the Island of the Dominican Republic on the 29THof this month, the 29th of November.It lasts 1.5 Weeks and costs $1000 for the first week and $500 for the second one half of practical experience in the field.We have never turned anyone away because they didn’t have the money.So call us. Also remember we have the DVD seminar that lasts the same amount of time and the cost is $375.
    The statistics of American health guarantees that sometime within the next 20 years the data that you get here will allow you to save a loved one’s life, and no doubt, dozens or hundreds of others lives, or your own life.
    Mankind needs your help.
    As always with love
    Jim Humble

He'll ask not if you won or lost
    But rather, how you played the game

For more info., please contact us at the following:

1. MMS Seminars: mmsforhispaniola@gmail.com
    2. MMS Video course: genesis2mission@gmail.com
    3. Genesis II Church membership: g2church777@gmail.com
    4. MMS newsletter signup: jimhumble.biz
    5. MMS Info. and inquiries: mmsforhispaniola@gmail.com
    6. Genesis II Church Hompage: Genesis2church.org
    7. Genesis II Church blog: Genesis2church.com

P.S. Jimhumble.biz website is updated!!!

MMS saves lives!!!
    Last edited by witchy1; 10th January 2011 at 05:53.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

fifi (25th November 2010), kevlor (18th November 2010)

6. Link to Post #244
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote 1. MMS Seminars: mmsforhispaniola@gmail.com
    2. MMS Video course: genesis2mission@gmail.com
    3. Genesis II Church membership: g2church777@gmail.com
    4. MMS newsletter signup: jimhumble.biz
    5. MMS Info. and inquiries: mmsforhispaniola@gmail.com
    6. Genesis II Church Hompage: Genesis2church.org
    7. Genesis II Church blog: Genesis2church.com

from the abuve i see that genesis II church's membership is being promoted (line 3, from top down)...i find it distasteful... l

from the churches blog page: Franklin Barber

I am interested in joining. What do I need to do? Thank you.

on May 29, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Reply Kathleen

Franklin,
    I was looking for the same info and found it. From the home page of the blog, deep within the main message:
    “We will accept and record members who send us emails with their name and phone number and email address and the following statement, “I believe in doing good deeds and I also believe in always doing what is right.” Those who want identification cards must send $10 plus $7 shipping from the Dominican Republic to healing@genesis2church.org This is my personal PayPal account that is dedicated to the church. ”
    Kathleen

7. Link to Post #245
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,399 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    .from the abuve i see that genesis II church's membership is being promoted (line 3, from top down)...i find it distasteful...
    It's essentially a device to insulate Jim from prosecution: churches of any denomination are legally permitted to engage in healing.

8. Link to Post #246
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote It's essentially a device to insulate Jim from prosecution: churches of any denomination are legally permitted to engage in healing.

makes me sad it had to come to that...many people may be put right off...thanks for the clarification l

9. Link to Post #247
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It is important to understand that by stepping out without the blessing of the FDA, Health Canada and the rest of the gang, Jim Humbles very life is at risk of being terminated, the stakes are high to those who have an eternal appetite for money amongst other futile asperations.

10. Link to Post #248
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Let thy food be thy medicine, and thy medicine be thy food.
    Hippocrates, Father of Medicine, 400 B.C. ....

I have been following this thread for some time now. I watched the videos, read all the testimonials and the questions.
    There is one question nobody seems to be able to answer (yet) and that is :

Quote Sunny d :
    so does anybody know what the consequences are of taking MMS for longer time??? Does it stop working? are there any side effects? I mean...every drug has a side effect on your body. Did anyone use this product longer than a few years. ( I know you shouldn't use it for month in a row) enlighten me…
    I hope I will not offend anybody. I’m just some “Dutch girl” looking for truth in balance and balance in truth.
    I have no illness or pains of any kind. I am blessed with a healthy immune system I guess.
    That’s what is worrying me in case of MMS.
    I can hear/read that MMS takes away a lot of “illness and pain” which are "symptoms".
    But how about the "cause" ???
    MMS doesn’t enhance the body's immune system to kill disease vectors and restore health.

Some weeks ago there was quite some turmoil about MMS in the Dutch media, which made me do some research on the Internet and I found an interesting article which I will paste and copy here.

What is Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS), and Why Is It Dangerous?

http://www.cqs.com/mms.htm

Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS) is being touted on the Internet as a natural antibiotic and cure-all for a wide range of diseases and afflictions: colds and flu (including swine flu), malaria, cancer, "HIV & AIDS," fungus, and, more recently, autism. But MMS is actually a synthetic industrial chemical - it is a concentrated (28%) chlorine bleach - sodium chlorite. When MMS is "activated," it creates CLO2, chlorine dioxide, a very strong chemical oxidizer and bleaching agent. CLO2 is the active molecule in many water purification systems. It does kill germs, but it is toxic. If you ingest it in the concentrations recommended, it can cause you direct harm.

* CLO2 is a toxic chemical oxidizer

CLO2 can cause direct oxidation harm to mucous membranes and epithelium (lining of the esophagus, stomach, and intestines). It can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, and reduced blood pressure. Once ingested, it is absorbed into the bloodstream and can cause harm to tissues, to red blood cells, and to the developing brain of infants, children, and the fetus in pregnant women. Because CLO2 is a chemical oxidizer (called a "free radical") it depletes vitamin C. Putting it another way, the vitamin C in our body gets depleted in its attempts to detoxify CLO2; vitamin C is our "free radical scavenger." The instructions provided with MMS specifically warn people not to take vitamin C while they are taking MMS because vitamin C "interferes" with it. This is a red flag that MMS is a toxic chemical, since vitamin C is our primary detoxification agent. Vitamin C depletion is extremely dangerous: it is the bulwark of our immune system, and it is needed for dozens of other body functions.

* "Activated" MMS contains elemental chlorine

Despite the claims of its "inventor" Jim Humble that MMS is elemental chlorine free, the fact of the matter is that when CLO2 is created in water, it immediately reacts with the water to create elemental chlorine and hypochlorous acid. Commercial bleaching operations that use only CLO2 end up with elemental chlorine in the processing tanks and organic chlorine compounds in their wastewater. (Thornton, page 321-322) What does this mean to you?

When elemental chlorine comes in contact with human tissue, it immediately destroys the molecules it comes in contact with, harming tissue and organs. In doing so it also combines with the natural biological chemicals (aromatic hydrocarbons) in your cells, forming chemicals that could never exist in nature, called polychlorinated aromatic hydrocarbons.

These new chemicals are almost always carcinogenic (cause cancer) because they mimic chemicals that look like them but do not include chlorine. So when you ingest MMS, you create cancer-causing chemicals from your own body fluids and tissue. These bio-accumulate in fat tissue, eventually causing cancer.

This means that if you consume MMS you will end up with these compounds - which cause cancer - inside you.

* MMS attacks healthy tissue

CLO2 is actually more dangerous than elemental chlorine for healthy tissue. According to the data on CLO2 cited to support its use for disinfection, it destroys amino acids and sulfurous bonds, both of which are integral to healthy human tissue. CLO2 cannot differentiate healthy tissue from diseased tissue. It is a universal biocide, not for human internal consumption.

* MMS invokes the poison reflex

Many people report that when they take MMS they get nauseous or vomit. This is the autonomic poison response of the human body. Jim Humble's literature says that this is an indication that MMS is "working" and not to worry about it. He attributes it to a detoxification (Herxheimer) reaction. This is not the case. It is caused by the recognition by the body that MMS is poisonous.

* MMS is Toxic - Do Not Use It

Even if you didn't understand the explanation above, please take my word for it - Miracle Mineral Supplement is very toxic to your body. It may seem to get rid of bacteria - chlorine bleach does do that - but at great expense to your long-term health: tissue and organ damage, and possibly cancer.

There is nothing natural about MMS, it is not a supplement, and the only mineral in it is sodium. It is a synthetic industrial chemical. And the only thing miraculous about MMS is that it hasn't been taken off the market.

In October 2009, and man named Doug Nash reported on the curezone website that MMS had killed his wife, Silvie Fink. Her death certificate states that the cause of death was MMS. Jim Humble issued a cruel, blithering response, attacking this man who was grieving the death of his wife, for filing the report. Humble went even further: he included an outright falsehood: "MMS is a natural chemical manufactured by the human immune system to help prevent diseases and to keep the body healthy." The truth is this: your body cannot create sodium chlorite or chlorine dioxide. MMS can only be created in a chemical factory.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a press release on July 30, 2010, warning people not to consume MMS.

Please, please do not use this substance. If you have any, don't use it, but save it for evidence. If it has harmed you, please obtain the services of a lawyer to sue the distributor who sold it to you and the manufacturer. Jim Humble must be held accountable for creating this fraudulent product and thereby harming people. Send a complaint to the FDA. Call the FDA's MedWatch program at 800-FDA-1088 or file a report online at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/report.htm. As much as I detest the FDA, their job is to get dangerous products off the market, and MMS should be banned.

If you have a serious, chronic infection or illness, please consider the following options. These regimens promote the use of natural antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene, quercetin, and green tea extract. These are the exact opposites of MMS: they enhance your body's immune system to kill disease vectors and restore health.

1. If you want a general regimen to keep yourself healthy, I have posted one for free download: http://www.cqs.com/naturalhealthguide.pdf.

2. If you have an influenza-type illness, look at the natural influenza regimen I have posted on this website at http://www.cqs.com/influenza.htm.

3. If you have a serious infection, get professional medical help immediately, and consider getting intravenous infusions of vitamin C. There are usually clinics in every major city that provide these infusions. If you need help finding one, click on the Contact Jonathan Campbell link on the left sidebar of this page.

4. If you have Lyme Disease, please refer to the book Healing Lyme by Stephen Harrod Buhner. His protocol is completely safe, and it works.

5. If you have cancer, heart disease, AIDS, or hepatitis, please obtain one of my natural therapy guides. These are very inexpensive guides (and the one for immune deficiency is free for download) that provide the information you need to overcome these complex illnesses, through use of therapeutic-dose natural dietary supplement protocols. Click on the Order Health Guide link on the left sidebar of this page.

* Note: I am not attempting to "compete" with Jim Humble. I am astonished that it has come this far, that he has fooled so many people into thinking his remedy is safe. It is not.

My only concern is for you and for your health. This is my life work. I don't make a lot of money doing it. I do not have multi-level marketing people selling for me. I do not even sell the supplements that I recommend. I just tell you where to buy them, inexpensively and reliably. My goal is to help you become healthy and stay healthy throughout your life, and not to be harmed by pharmaceutical drugs and "alternative" medical frauds like MMS.

* End Notes: The documentation presented by Jim Humble for Miracle Mineral Supplement is replete with biological misinformation and fraud. They make no sense.

He claims that activated MMS (chlorine dioxide) is absorbed into the body through the stomach lining. No nutrients are absorbed through the stomach lining; the first place in the alimentary canal where anything can be absorbed is the small intestine.

He claims that red blood cells "armed" with chlorine dioxide will destroy "parasites, fungi, or diseased cells that all have low pH." Red blood cells do not and cannot have this capability - their function is to carry oxygen to cells all over the body, not to kill pathogens. (It is white blood cells that are the components of the immune system that destroy pathogens.) When red blood cells pick up chlorine dioxide, they become useless. In essence, they are destroyed, and this can cause reduced oxygen to your body, similar to carbon monoxide poisoning.

He claims to have cured thousands of people in Africa of malaria, hepatitis, cancer, and AIDS with MMS. But the only public evidence is that he provided MMS to people; there was no standardized medical evaluation of the results. He appears to me to be someone who knows just enough about chemistry to make his claims believable by people who don't study chemistry or human physiology, intent on making money selling his books and the product.

His product has sickened many, many people, and killed at least one person, as I noted above.

He and/or his supporters appear to have created an organization called the Health Freedom Alliance which heavily promotes MMS along with information about some valid health and environmental concerns on its website and mailing list. Its website is hosted in The Netherlands, the site owner and contact information are privacy protected, and the website has no information about the organization or contact information, no address, no phone number. This is all extremely unusual - and very suspicious - for a supposedly public purpose organization.

And now (this really takes the cake) he has founded a new church (Genesis II Church of Health and Healing) and made himself a bishop of it! So now, assumedly, his words will have the backing of God Almighty.

Last edited by heyokah; 23rd November 2010 at 17:57. Reason: spelling

11. Link to Post #249
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

alert bill did you see the hit peice just put out by the bbc on the prime time current affairs tv show , the one show, they featured your intervfiew with jim on you tunbe where you ask tyhe can it cure cancer question. they then proceeded to wheel out a few white lab coated scientists and say that it is a dangerous product.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH For This Post:

astrid (24th November 2010)

13. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

HEYOKAH,
    very cunningly disguised anti MMS article. you put a lot of effort into discrediting the product. i can only guess what your true motive is.
    i did reply that i had been on mms for over three years, now heading up to four year. i will continue to use it, and will continue to report how healthy i have been over these last couple of years. (no ongoing slanging match will be entered into). ... kev

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

bashi (25th November 2010), Isthatso (25th November 2010)

15. Link to Post #251
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Latest newsletter from Jim.......... I have omitted the rest of the message due to ill feeling regarding Genisis II
    It does appear there is a huge smear campaign underway and its gathering momentum.
    Jim HumbleMMSNewsletter

The Attempt to Save Mankind

On 11/10/2010, the English Government attacked MMS again this time, big time.They arrive at two different people's homes who have sold MMS and stole everything they had. As far as I am concerned the following stories are stories of heros. I'll get permission to give you their names next time. The Trading Standards (of England) came with Dogs, with guns, a film crew, 20 police, and a large van and took everything from his home. The Government Terrorist Squad came to his home, with guns,dogs, 20 police, and a van and he made them a cup of tea, and gave them a mini seminar on MMS.

Well of course, they went ahead and stole by force everything in his home, but at least they had a seminar before they took it all!

And then look at this: The English Government also visited John and took many of his items and several days later they came back again, but this time he showed them his Genesis II Church of Health and Healing Certificate and his Minister of Health Certificate. This time they went away without taking anything and without doing any damage. The last and only thing that Mankind has left to save him is his respect for churches.

And of course, if England had not degenerated into a police state they would have checked to see if these people were actually selling MMS, and if they were selling it, the Tradings Standards would have taken these people to court and presented the evidence of sales of a dangerous substance if such evidence existed.
    The statement that they made that the US FDA had reports of people who had severe stomach trouble was a lie by the US FDA as they didn’t even investigate the reports as I check that out. What happened was several people called in and stated something about a stomach ache, but the FDA did not investigate the phone calls. And as the information has progressed from one country to the next each country has embellished on the story until it really scares the average person, but let me tell you this: Every piece of meat and the vegetables that you eat are mostly treated with FDA approved sodium chlorite (that's MMS) and they are not washed after being treated (Because MMS is not really poisonous after all). It's just that if people continue to treat themselves with MMS for various diseases both the government and the pharmaceutical companies stand to loose billions of dollars, so they are going to fool you into thinking that the most beneficial chemical that mankind has ever known and that has ever existed is poisonous. It has save hundreds of thousands of lives so far.

16. Link to Post #252
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kevlor (here)
    HEYOKAH,
    very cunningly disguised anti MMS article. you put a lot of effort into discrediting the product. i can only guess what your true motive is.
    i did reply that i had been on mms for over three years, now heading up to four year. i will continue to use it, and will continue to report how healthy i have been over these last couple of years. (no ongoing slanging match will be entered into). ... kev
    .........????.......

17. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    HEYOKAH,
    .........????.......
    I have to say, it read like that to me as well.

A couple of points (which I've stated elsewhere). I'll be careful what I write, and stick to simple incontrovertible facts.
    * When you take table salt (sodium chloride), you're also ingesting chlorine atoms in that particular form. No danger there.

* I've been sent many testimonies from people who attest that MMS has worked wonders for them. I am not a doctor, and I've not met these people. But I do know what they've stated they experienced.

* I have at first hand, with my own eyes, witnessed one 'miracle': when a women in her forties, a friend, took a few drops of MMS for several days almost exactly two years ago. My friend had suffered mild brain damage when she was a child, and was left with two eyes which she could not control together. They pointed in slightly different directions and this affected both her eyesight and her appearance.

After taking the MMS, her eyes immediately 'straightened out' and her vision and appearance are now restored. The result is still stable after two years. The benefit she received moved both her and many of her friends to tears. I was there, and this really happened.

How this happened has never been explained. But it's a fact that it did. This can be confirmed by at least two other forum members who also know her.

Very best wishes, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th November 2010 at 12:16.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

fifi (29th November 2010), Jonathon (26th November 2010), Seikou-Kishi (29th November 2010)

19. Link to Post #254
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hallo Bill and Kevlor,

I didn't say, nor did the article, that MMS doesn't work.
    In many cases it is said to take away pain and suffering of people in an instant........

Most of the time however, they are only the symptoms that are dealt with, not the cause of the illness.
    My concern is : What happens if you are "cured" and you stop taking MMS?
    If you have to keep on taking MMS to prevent the symptoms from coming back, nobody knows what will be the damage in the long run.
    Nor do we know what it is doing to the immune-system.

MMS is surely giving an "instant solution" .
    As "Instant", as we in our Western Civilisation demand things to be......

Is it really a blessing ? Only time will learn (sadly enough)

20. Link to Post #255
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

HEYOKAH,
    And....

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I have to say, it read like that to me as well.
    In defense of what heyokah posted:

I know heyokah as a personal friend. English is not her native language.

Some weeks ago, because of seriously disintegrating joints and the resulting pain, I was considering taking MMS after reviewing the information available on the Forum. Following several private discussions with heyokah, I was sent the article she linked in her comment #248. Her comment is nothing more than a copy-and-paste of the Jonathan Campbell article that was linked in that post #248.

Please note, she did say in her comment:
    I hope I will not offend anybody. I’m just some “Dutch girl” looking for truth in balance and balance in truth.
    When she first sent me the article in question, I suggested she send it to Bill in a private message and get his input. Bill is the 'expert' when it comes to finding the 'connections' to motive regarding the debunkers. I have no reason to believe Jonathan Cambell is anything more than what he claims to be on his website, and therefore no reason to doubt Mr. Cambell is offering his 'expert' opinion on the issue. Mr. Cambell's input regarding the immune system is a point well noted.

I told heyokah that this is information Bill should review.

Because she is a 'true heyokah', she opted to post the comment on the public forum. There is no other 'intention' than that of which I have described, here.

There was never any intention of putting you on the 'spot', Bill. The article heyokah linked is nothing more than credible evidence contrary to the testimonies in favor of MMS. This MMS issue is of serious concern and it is important to look at all the evidence when making an informed health related decision.
    Last edited by observer; 25th November 2010 at 15:08.

21. Link to Post #256
    Thanks

In many cases it is said to take away pain and suffering of people in an instant........

Most of the time however, they are only the symptoms that are dealt with, not the cause of the illness.
    But where do you get that idea? This doesn't fit with the testimonies that I've read and heard. MMS does not seem to be just providing symptomatic relief, like an over-the-counter painkiller. Thousands of people have stated that it really fixes stuff.

I described above the story of my friend who had full control over her eyes permanently restored. Another friend, Andreas Kalcker (who manufactured MMS in Spain until it was banned in the EU), totally cured his chronic arthritis using MMS. Before taking MMS, his arthritis was so bad he could not lift his own newborn baby. He states clearly that MMS fully and permanently resolved his condition. I know Andreas, and it would be a personal insult to doubt him.

These are real and dramatic results reported by real people. Any academic criticism of MMS needs to take these personal testimonies into account - they cannot be swept away.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anchor (10th January 2011), bashi (25th November 2010), fifi (29th November 2010)

23. Link to Post #257
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Hallo Bill and Kevlor,

I didn't say, nor did the article, that MMS doesn't work.

My concern is : What happens if you are "cured" and you stop taking MMS?
    If you have to keep on taking MMS to prevent the symptoms from coming back, nobody knows what will be the damage in the long run.
    Nor do we know what it is doing to the immune-system.

MMS is surely giving an "instant solution" .
    As "Instant", as we in our Western Civilisation demand things to be......

Is it really a blessing ? Only time will learn (sadly enough)
    Hey: You can't be serious.
    I suggest you do first a REAL homework on MMS. But careful, dont become an MMS-addict..

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

kevlor (26th November 2010)

25. Link to Post #258
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks Bill.

No I will not sweep that away and I fully believe that those things can happen after taking MMS and maybe sometimes without taking it. "just as a miracle"
    That's why I said "Most of the time" and not always.

I think, in many cases, illness will be there for a reason........ ( and I know by saying this I will be entering what we Dutch call "slippery ice" ).......

26. Link to Post #259
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

i had a friend with a absess on the inside of his nose which he was about to go to hospital with, we had just got some mms and thought we would try it. It appeard to reduce in sixe and redness after taking a one drop dose, 4 hours later he took another drop and the redness was gone and the swelling greatly reduced, by the next evening after taking more drops the next day it had gone bk to just a small pip size on the inside of his nose. it appears mms had some benficial effect on the absess.

i myself am never ill enough to take it for prolonged periods, i di recently take some for a cold that was about to go onto my chest the next morning i had only a very slight chest cough and then didnt take it anymore, im sure it helped. Any way i have stockpiled some for just such an occassion as when the govt decides to ban it or we have a real pandemic.

27. Link to Post #260
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

I just used it in a 'waterpik' to get rid of an infection below the gumline in a back molar. one that would have likely resulted in being designated a root canal if I had gone to a dentist for x-rays and further analysis. The least I could have expected going the dental way...is a long term dose of antibiotics. With the MMS and the Waterpik, I ended it in two days. I'm going to use the Waterpik again -a few more times, just to be sure the problem is gone, instead of simply knocked down.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

minkton (15th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 1 3 13 18 LastLast