+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast

Thread: Jim Humble/MMS update

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Default Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

Hey Bill, thank you for relaying your eye-witness account of MMS/MMS2.

I'm sure to your friend 'how' is less important than the result.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

heyokah (19th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #282
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rozzy
    heyoka is confusing MMS2 info with MMS1 info and is obviously lacking even basic knowledge that there exists two quite different types of MMS..
    Dear Rozzy,

As you obviously didn't read my comment #248 on page 13, I hereby give you the link to the article Arrowwind quoted from.

http://www.cqs.com/mms.htm
    Yes I did read your hit piece, the part of one of your posts I was commenting on seems to be missing, either I am just not finding it or it has since been edited out.
    Never the less with my very own eyes I have witnessed the full recovery of people who the doctors had given up on, people who have suffered under doctors care that in other circumstances would be considered nothing short of torture.
    Most recently while I was visiting one of the larger Canadian cities a woman gave me the testimony of her brother who had been fighting cancer, the man made the decision to use MMS1. After using MMS1 the cancer disappeared, gone, his doctor said it was indeed in remission. They can call it what they want but in this case the results speak for them selves.

4. Link to Post #283
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Latest update from Jim
    Jim HumbleNEWSLETTER

MMS Course being held in France right away!

I seem to have missed telling you about the important new Seminar that is being held in France starting on Saturday, the 7th of February through Saturday, the 14 of February. It's very important that people be there!

This new Seminar will teach everything that I teach from the seminars in the Dominican Republic. Many that have come have said, “It was a life-changing experience”. During this course you will make MMS, do a day of the Protocol 1000, Protocol 2000, and Protocol 3000.
    You will do the 6 and 6 protocol for pains, the breathing of MMS from a cup, soak your feet in MMS, spray your face, arms, legs, and feet. Make up a MMS2 capsule; put some MMS in your eyes, nose, ears, and many other things. You will learn it all. This is the second course in the world to be held other than at the Dominican Republic.

This is the contact info. The course is at La Vie Tara, Route de St. Bonnet, 07520, Lalouvesc, France. Tele: 0033-475678532 email:lavietara@wanadoor.fr; and Websitewww.lavietara.nl
    February 7 to February 14.

I also want to mention that the first Seminar to be held using my DVDs elsewhere in the world other than the Dominican Republic completed only yesterday in London. The Seminar was conducted by Ann Schneider-Cullen and she said the seminar was a great success and everyone was very happy. My DVDs were used there in London as they are used here. The Health Minister will play the DVD for a short while and then stop the DVD and discuss what was said. It has been a very successful technique keeping everything on track and making sure each person understands exactly what was said. In addition everyone gets a chance to do everything concerning using MMS on the human body.

Sorry we didn't have an earlier announcement concerning the up and coming seminar in France. I got to say it, it was my fault. I just somehow let it slip by me, but there is still time for you to get there. You will have to call about the price they charge because I just missed getting the price. We charge $1000 here for the course and $500 for the practical part but, they can charge what they want. My fault again, for not getting the price. Next time I'll do better. I am really embarrassed. I shouldn't have missed letting you know at least a week ago. But please make it there anyway. It's what we need; people putting on the seminar around the World.

Also, those who finish the Seminar will receive a Minister of Health Certificate ordination, a Church ID card and Membership, a Certificate of Authorization to open a Chapter of the Genesis 2 Church of Health and Healing, a Certificate of Completion of the Course. All who attend will leave with the knowledge that no other human being in the thousands of years that has come before has known; the ability to heal almost every known disease of mankind.

Let me mention that the Church is not a religious church, but we are spiritual. Any church is a group of people who believe the same thing to worship God or to serve mankind in some way. Our signed Articles of Association placed on the World Wide Web formed the Church. Anyone can belong to the Church who believes in our Mission to Mankind. That is;

• Do Good Deeds
    • Heal the sick
    • Always do what is right. That's all.

This is the only way to achieve, World Peace.

We now have 150 health ministers in 44 countries, so more courses are going to be held in more countries soon!!!! This is real exciting. Testimonies are coming in from all over the world. We are updating all our websites. My new book, ”Master Mineral Solution of the 3rd Millennium”, will be offered as an EBook within a month.

I am sure you know that this information is beyond any amount of money that anyone could pay for it. It probably will someday save your life and if not yours, then it will save the life of others you know or meet. It can't help but do so over the next few years. And as you know, that you are not only learning this data for yourself, but for mankind. The more people that know it, the less likely that it will ever be lost.

Go to the course in France and telephone me during the course and tell me you are there and ask any question. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

As always with love
    Bishop Jim

P.S.Take the MMS Video course taught by me personally now at home and become a “Health Minister”. (For more info about MMS Home Video Course, contact us at genesis2mission@gmail.com)

Last edited by witchy1; 26th January 2011 at 23:07.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (27th January 2011)

6. Link to Post #284
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

This seems to be great stuff. I read about it several years ago and bought some.

Last year, after 20 years, I had a cold! Took some at the onset and kept it up for about 3 days. It did not seem to help at all. The cold lasted about a week and a half. Had another one, tried it again and the cold lasted about 10 days. Then a sinus infection and same thing; no help.

Got another cold this year, it was not helpful using it for 4 days at the onset.

Last year I followed the old protocol, this year, the new one. Neither seemed to be effective. Since it smells and tastes so awful I stopped using it when it seemed to be ineffective.

Any suggestions? Maybe the batch I got wasn't good?

7. Link to Post #285
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    This seems to be great stuff. I read about it several years ago and bought some.

Last year, after 20 years, I had a cold! Took some at the onset and kept it up for about 3 days. It did not seem to help at all. The cold lasted about a week and a half. Had another one, tried it again and the cold lasted about 10 days. Then a sinus infection and same thing; no help.

Got another cold this year, it was not helpful using it for 4 days at the onset.

Last year I followed the old protocol, this year, the new one. Neither seemed to be effective. Since it smells and tastes so awful I stopped using it when it seemed to be ineffective.

Any suggestions? Maybe the batch I got wasn't good?
    I know several people who have taken MMS and for whom it has worked, but I also know a few who have used it and it has not worked or they got too ill to continue. Personally I used the old protocol for about 3 weeks and was taking 8 drops 3 times a day. I was violently ill without letup but I stuck with it since I thought maybe it was a cleansing. I tried the new protocol and got violently ill on just 3 drops once a day. So I finally came to the conclusion that I'm allergic to it. There are many fairly common herbs and pharmaceuticals I am allergic to that many people are not allergic to and apparently MMS is another one to add to the list. It did work nicely for a burn I got and I occasionally use it as a mouthwash.

Nancy
    Last edited by NancyV; 30th January 2011 at 19:25.

8. Link to Post #286
    Thanks

Quote Since it smells and tastes so awful I stopped using it when it seemed to be ineffective.
    Gotta agree with you there........absolutely foul.

My only suggestions would be that you

Keep the MMS out of sunlight and store in dark container.
    check your mixing of the citric acid granules - (2 tsps with 90ml pure water) dont forget to dissolve properly.
    Then 1 drop MMS to 5 drops of citric acid - then waiting 3 mins to activate then dilute to drink - No longer
    I also cover my glass with a paper towel to increase concentration.
    ensure that you are NOT taking Vit C as this will counteract it - so dont take it in Orange Juice

I guess you will know if its working by the hertz. reaction - have you had that????? How many drops did you get up to and how often did you take it?

Always use a reputable seller. I use www.miraclemineral.co.nz . He ships worldwide

Trust this helps

9. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

NancyV (27th January 2011)

10. Link to Post #287
    Thanks

Quote I guess you will know if its working by the hertz. reaction - have you had that????? How many drops did you get up to and how often did you take it?
    This year I did the new protocol of 2 drops every 2 hours using lemon juice and following all directions. I then upped it to 3 drops every 2 hours.

Had a reaction last year when doing 8 drops so I was happy to see the new protocol. As foul as it smells/tastes I want this stuff to work rather than using drugs. I haven't had colds, flu or sinus infections in many years till last year. It was kind of surprising. Chem trails perhaps...

Maybe I should just get a new bottle tho it seems fine as it smells so foul It's a strange paradox.

11. Link to Post #288
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

...I think it's very important to remember about vit C. Make absolutely no mistake of having any at all. I tried using different protocol. I tend to use it at night as well. I'll set my alarm every 3 hours throughout the night.
    MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

witchy1 (27th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #289
    Thanks

Quote 2 drops every 2 hours using lemon juice
    FWIW: I would try using the citric acid as the activator instead of lemon juice

14. Link to Post #290
    Thanks

Why citric acid? I have heard pro and con for both juice and ca. What is your take on it?

15. Link to Post #291
    United States Avalon Member Hybrid5226's Avatar
    Thanks

Watched the video for the second time .
    Music in the video made me sad.
    Culture an values are disappearing so fast .
    Peace

16. Link to Post #292
    United States Avalon Member Bent Halo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    Why citric acid? I have heard pro and con for both juice and ca. What is your take on it?
    The concentrated citric acid is easier to mix. Just a simple 1:1 ratio. Not a big deal but when you get into larger doses using the juice or weaker citric acid its a little more effort.
    "It is never safe to look into the future with eyes of fear"

"Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change"

17. Link to Post #293
    United States Avalon Member Bent Halo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Quote Since it smells and tastes so awful I stopped using it when it seemed to be ineffective.
    Gotta agree with you there........absolutely foul.

My only suggestions would be that you

Keep the MMS out of sunlight and store in dark container.
    check your mixing of the citric acid granules - (2 tsps with 90ml pure water) dont forget to dissolve properly.
    Then 1 drop MMS to 5 drops of citric acid - then waiting 3 mins to activate then dilute to drink - No longer
    I also cover my glass with a paper towel to increase concentration.
    ensure that you are NOT taking Vit C as this will counteract it - so dont take it in Orange Juice

I guess you will know if its working by the hertz. reaction - have you had that????? How many drops did you get up to and how often did you take it?

Always use a reputable seller. I use www.miraclemineral.co.nz . He ships worldwide

Trust this helps
    I was unable to walk without extreme pain for 5 months that was getting worse by the day. I had tried various methods to heal the issue (arthritic hip). After having several fun injections with 6 inch long needles into my hip offering some small relief my doc suggested I look into MMS. I read up on it and gave it long consideration and finaly gave it a shot. At first it really didn't sit well with me but I kept at it with small doses. After about a week I started to have the herx reaction and was really starting to question it...but I stuck with it...and about after 3 days of herx I woke up one morning and was pain free. If you look at how many FDA approved drugs kill thousands of people even after the massive millions of dollars in research and see the absurdly inexpensive cost of MMS its pretty easy to see what its all about. MMS works....maybe not on everything but on alot of things. Don't let FDA scare tactics fool you. They are more interested in protecting the profits of the pharma lobbyists that fill their pockets then protecting the people. Just my 2 cents worth.

And yeah...its nasty tasting....I do it in a shot glass with lots of good water to wash it down.
    "It is never safe to look into the future with eyes of fear"

"Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change"

18. Link to Post #294
    Thanks

Quote Why citric acid? I have heard pro and con for both juice and ca. What is your take on it?
    Hiya Latte, I can only speak from experience. I found the citric acid was very much more potent. I thought the juice dumbed it down a lot

Quote and about after 3 days of herx I woke up one morning and was pain free
    Wow 3 days, what a mission. Good new story at the end. Good for you

19. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Franny (6th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #295
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is MMS as powerful as Jim Humble describe? I'm going to try for my self. I'm very excited about what i saw and I'll be placing mine experience on this forum. If anyone has any experience with mms please feel free to post any input. thanks

21. Link to Post #296
    United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts

I would definately put some more time into researching this product and credibility of MMS and Jim Humble.

http://www.examiner.com/human-rights...steries-abound

Our bodies were designed to provide all we need, with a proper diet. Be very careful about what you would choose to put into it

22. Link to Post #297
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i have mms 1 and have used it for many things warts . infection ,cured my dogs pink eye too overnight , i sprayed it in my own eyes first 3 drops in an oz of water wont burn the eyes , but do not go over 15 drops in a glass of water 2 or 3 times a day ,other wise horrible gas pain using the standard protocall my skin cleared up and i started feeling better it replaces antibiotics for most things even and you and purify water with it too
    Last edited by silentghost80; 7th February 2011 at 22:45.

23. Link to Post #298
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Whitehaze (here)
    I would definately put some more time into researching this product and credibility of MMS and Jim Humble.

http://www.examiner.com/human-rights...steries-abound

Our bodies were designed to provide all we need, with a proper diet. Be very careful about what you would choose to put into it
    those people took too much its like anything else too much will hurt or kill you , like vitamin A a little bit is good too much will make you go blind

24. Link to Post #299
    Thanks

I think you will find what you are looking for here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ght=jim+humble

Most of us here at Avalon are large supporters of Jim and MMS and have the product as part of their apothecary. If your questions are not answered in this thread, please just ask.

It is a fantastic product

W

25. Link to Post #300
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have used mms 1 ,started with the full detox and felt fantastic afterwards,but as silentghost stated watch the dosage or you will get stomach cramps.
    It cleared dermatitis in a matter of days too.
    Last edited by Richard.P; 15th February 2011 at 18:45. Reason: wrong skin complaint

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast