+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 1 6 16 18 LastLast

Thread: Jim Humble/MMS update

1. Link to Post #301
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

Quote Posted by Ric'h (here)
    I have used mms 1 ,started with the full detox and felt fantastic afterwards,but as silentghost stated watch the dosage or you will get stomach cramps.
    It cleared eczema in a matter of days too.
    ive noticed it seems to lower my blood pressure too

2. Link to Post #302
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

There is already a thread on MMS and Jim Humble on this forum - I have put my testimony there.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Humble-update
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

3. Link to Post #303
    Thanks

People should be really careful with this. I took the absolute minimum and it still made me absolutely sick. Bottom line? It's just not compatible with my system. Others may find the same. If someone I knew were going to take it, I would tell them to start at one drop a day and only increase after a week and see how their body does. Just be careful.

4. Link to Post #304
    Bahamas Deactivated
    Thanks

Does anyone here know if MMS can being used in the prevention of heartworm in dogs, any info about this would be much appreciated.

5. Link to Post #305
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by andywight (here)
    Does anyone here know if MMS can being used in the prevention of heartworm in dogs, any info about this would be much appreciated.
    http://www.mmsanswers.com/?p=373

best regards

paul1972
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

6. The Following User Says Thank You to paul1972 For This Post:

andywight (9th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #306
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

So far I have used MMS to treat potential food poisoning-i have had a couple of episodes where my stomach has started 'Griping' and building to nausea.
    One drop with 5 drops Citric acid, and the condition has cleared within an hour, without vomiting. Don't take it regularly, but use 'topically'.
    Anyone got any experience using it for Psoriasis?

8. Link to Post #307
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fantastic video, i have a friend that has Cancer and i think hell be very interested with this. Thank you Jim Humble and Bill Ryan for every thing you do.

9. Link to Post #308
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

My brother and I have bought a good supply and include it in our products for sale. Before we did that we dicuded to both start doing MMS and in both our cases it has improved our health. My last physical (just last week) resulted in a clean bill of health and with fantastic numbers for blood pressure etc. It worked for the both of us.

Have a great day

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apogee For This Post:

Equinox (17th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #309
    Thanks

hi everybody, i received this latest MMS newsletter yesterday.

MMS & MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF CRUISER:

CASE CLOSED!

I thought everyone would like to hear the conclusion of this story that was all over the internet.

Bishop Jim Humble

“In August of 2009, a news article appeared in the Vanuatu Daily Post and on cruising & health related websites discussing MMS. It related a story of the sudden death of a visiting yachtswoman in Vanuatu, after she reportedly ingested two drops of a solution called MMS (Master Mineral Solution). A number of yachts people had reported positive health benefits after ingesting from 1 to 15 drops of the (properly activated) solution themselves. Their reports had raised this cruiser's interest to try the product herself. She was violently ill and died unexplainably 12 hours after she ingested that very small MMS dose. An autopsy was performed by an Australian Pathologist on August 22, 2009, and tissue/fluids samples were taken for analysis in Australia. Everyone involved wanted to know to exact causes of death.

Until a proper investigation would be conducted, only suppositions could be raised. But, before the autopsy report was in, more news articles appeared in Port Vila, Sydney, and on health related websites discussing MMS. These articles inferred that MMS was a deadly poison and was responsible for that death, and insinuated that the fellow yachtsmen from whom she asked her bottle of MMS, were trafficking in unauthorized deadly substances in Vanuatu. Questions were raised as to the inordinately long amount of time for the authorities to finish the autopsy and release it to the husband. Questions were also raised as to the competency of the Australian Federal Police, the Vanuatu Police, the Australian pathologist, the Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine, and the Vanuatu Prosecutor's Office. Ultimately the husband of the deceased filed a complaint with the Office of the Ombudsman in Port Vila against the Vanuatu Police Force (VPF).

The yachtsmen involved in the events gave testimonials at one time or another to the police, prosecutor office and Ombudsman. After a lengthy investigation and the complete autopsy report, the case had been closed. The Public Prosecutor made a determination on the file and decided not to prosecute any person in connection with that death. That decision was based on the following:

- At the time the bottle of MMS was supplied on 3 August 2009, no reasonable person could conclude that anyone intended to cause death or serious injury to any person.
    - Based on the evidence of the pathologist, the cause of death did not show that death was due to MMS.
    - MMS is not considered a dangerous drug under the Dangerous Drug Act.

Our personal comments are the following :

"We are gratified that reason has prevailed in this matter, and now that the case is closed, we officially know that the autopsy did not establish that the cause of death was due to MMS. We can finally speak freely without premature speculation (unlike some others have done.)

Sylvia's death was an accidental, unforeseeable tragedy that was very shocking and upsetting to us, especially as we have always tried to help and aid other people. We are cruising since 1992, and are known for our contribution of information and service to other people on yachts. To be accused of purposefully wanting to inflict harm or death on someone was very saddening to us.

Tragic accidental death can happen anywhere to anyone. A person can die from eating peanuts, or an ordinary sandwich (café coronary (food lodged in windpipe)). It doesn't mean these foods are poisons. People die from allergic reactions, side effects, or long-term cumulative toxic effects of properly prescribed and taken medications everyday. It's even one of the leading causes of death in the US today.

Use of MMS has been correlated with saving many thousands of lives. Even if it had been shown to cause this death, it still cannot be labeled as a poison. We personally know people using MMS who feel that they avoided having dangerous surgery or removal of infected teeth, and we know people who recovered from infections or that had skin growths dry up and disappear. In all our searching for information so far, no death has ever been attributed to using MMS. Only one kidney failure occurred when the person accidentally drank half a bottle of pure MMS. One health care professional feels his life was saved from a fatal antibiotic resistant MRSA/Staph infection (contracted in the hospital) after he requested his colleagues to try an IV of MMS. We do not make any claims of cures. We only urge everyone to do ones own thorough research on MMS, and come to ones own conclusion.

To those people who helped us with the CPR and the rescue effort to save Sylvia, we thank you for unselfishly responding to an emergency distress call, and for all your help during and after the emergency.

To those who saw reason, and said, "Wait for all the facts to be in", we thank you for your clear-headedness, and for your listening to all sides of the story before making judgments.

To those who immediately saw only black or white, victim or villain, we say: of course it's natural to empathize with someone who has suffered a great loss in such a sudden and tragic way, but sometimes fate can steal loved ones from us without rhyme or reason, and can deal a cruel, shocking blow to innocent people who only thought they were helping a friend… leaving no villains, only victims, wondering why.

To the journalists who seized the opportunity to sensationalize and scandalize a tragic situation and concoct a Victim (the husband) vs Villains (us, and "uncooperative" authorities) scenario, and who went through the motions to ask our comments, but declined to thoroughly tell our side of the story, we say only, "Shame on you."

We will continue to help and inform our fellow human beings, but will be much more circumspect, and sadly, much more cautious in the way that we help them from now on."

Luc & Jackie
    ---

P.S. We hope that the FDA leaves you in peace and that you can continue your great work!
    Thanks again for your past discretion.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

andywight (11th February 2011), Jonathon (15th February 2011), paul1972 (14th February 2011), Thrasher1218 (14th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #310
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

MMS is great... if you use it wisely

My deepest and humble respect goes out to people like Jim Humble, Bill Ryan and others that really CARE
    and dare to stick there necks out

Best Regards,

Paul1972
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paul1972 For This Post:

benevolentcrow (14th February 2011), Madmustang (14th February 2011), Patrikas (14th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #311
    Aaland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Has anyone taken MM2 long term? If so, what has been your experience please?

16. Link to Post #312
    Thanks

hi gypsieme,

mms2 and mms1 are virtually interchangeable, i have been useing mms1 for just on four years now, i checked out mms2 when it became known, it achieved the same results (for minor ongoing maintainances).

i note your are recent to this forum, there is a lot of good reading on this thread, and i suggest you scroll through it. you can also go to other webb addressess and familiarise yourself with all information re mms.

i find it important to do your own study on a subject, and then make up your own mind, and go from there.

i wish you luck with your progression ... kev

17. Link to Post #313
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Latest email from Jims team today

Wikipedia Lies

If you haven’t used Wikipedia (an online encyclopedia) lately, you might not know that anyone can write data into the information found there. Unfortunately that encourages many people to promote their own favorite phobias and hatreds that they have developed without evidence. In the case of MMS, it has always been without evidence because there is nothing that backs up the lies. There is no evidence anywhere showing that MMS does damage.

Another bad part about Wikipedia is that anyone can also erase anything that someone else writes.In this way Wikipedia encourages hundreds of demented and stupidpsychopaths to push their ideas and beliefs on the rest of us.The psychopaths work in groups of at least 4 individuals.

·They watch and guard their writings and the minute anyone comes by and tries to write the facts, a psychopath immediately erases them and restores his or her own lies.

This is done on Wikipedia so that the lies remain in place and any posting of facts is erased within 10 minutes.We can’t compete with them as they seem to be willing to stay on the job 24 hours a day.
    Thus,for almost two years,Wikipedia has erased all facts concerning MMS and added lies each time someone tried to tell the truth. Worse than that,

·Everywhere in Wikipedia where there is a mention of chlorine dioxide or sodium chlorite, or even sodium chlorate, they have included an additional lie about MMS.

Do you realize the implication of this?It means that probably thousands of people have continued to suffer and even die when MMS could have helped them, because these few demented psychopaths have continued to lie and to force their superstition on the rest of humanity.

They do it without knowing the chemistry of MMS or even trying to learn it, and without being willing to look at what MMS is doing.They also do this same thing to many other non-medical disease treatments.They have decided that they know best for humanity and that you and everyone else don’t deserve to know what is out there.Or they can afford to do it because the pharmaceutical companies pay their salary and of course that is the most likely scenario.

Should I apologize for calling them psychopaths? There doesn't seem to be a nice word for them.If they were just doing this out of ignorance, I would find a nicer name,but paid or not, they do it out of malice and they are hurting people.

So let me explain what they have done concerning MMS.There isn’t room to repeat what they have written word for word, but I’ll give you an idea.If you want to read it, and I hope you will, you can go to Wikipedia and search the site for "Miracle Mineral Supplement".With that title for their article, they start off on the wrong foot -- that is not the correct name of MMS. It should say, "Master Mineral Solution".

Two Blatant Mistakes

Because theydon't understand chemistry, those Wikipedia writers make 2 big mistakes.

Mistake #1
    In the very first sentence, they say sodium chlorite is a toxic chemical.But the EPA does not consider sodium chlorite to be a toxic chemical. Further, the FDA has long approved it foruse on food and in water purification and why would they authorize a toxic chemical to be used on food? Here is the reference:

21 C.F.R. 173.325 Acidified Sodium Chlorite solutions

You can put this into Google or any search engine.Most of the food you eat is treated with sodium chlorite before it arrives at your supermarket.

Mistake #2

They do not realize thatpeople who use MMSdo not ingest sodium chlorite.When sodium chlorite is mixed with citric acid, the citric acid destroys the sodium chlorite before it is taken into the body.This destruction of the chlorite is visible. You cannot mistake what you are taking.

·No one ingests sodium chlorite from taking MMS

I call this a "mistake" but when a person knows his writing is wrong it is really a lie.
    The Wikipedia References are Smoke and Mirrors
    The Wikipedia writers list 21 references to prove their points.Buttheir references either prove my point or they prove nothing.
    ·References 1 and 3are not available and thus prove nothing.
    ·Reference 2is a scientific journal in French, but it only refers to chlorate, which is not a part of MMS, so this reference proves nothing.
    ·Reference 4is a clinical report of testing animal tolerance for sodium chlorite, chlorine dioxide, and sodium chlorate.All data given proves my contention that MMS is OK to take by mouth.Read the report for yourself.Here it is:

www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en/document_library/maximum_residue_limits_-_report/2009/11/wc5000

It didn’t hurt any of those rats used in the tests to ingest amounts even stronger than those used by people in real life.

·Reference #5is a Health Canada report where they repeat everything said by the FDA.Neither the FDA nor Health Canada cited any evidence or tests.When I called to ask if they had followed up on the phone calls complaining about a stomach ache and low blood pressure, they said that no, they had not investigated those complaints.

Then they mislead you by stating that MMS is a 28% sodium chlorite solution and that it is a dangerous solution that can cause all kinds of terrible damage.Well, yes, didn't we learn that in freshman high school chemistry: “Any chemical in the world is poisonous in large amounts”?

The lie is that you take a 28% solutionof chlorine dioxidewhen in fact you take a 0.00004% solution.That is 700,000 time less than what they are trying to confuse you into believing.

They want you to believe that MMS is 28% when ingested when it is actually 0.00004%.Why would they try to spread such a lie? Well, for every cancer patient they can scare into not taking MMS, the cancer industrygains $800,000.

To learn about the MMS 0.00004% strength doses, please look at the instructions for MMS on my Web Sitejimhumble.biz, underMMS protocols.

End of Part 1

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

kevlor (10th March 2011), Newlyn (11th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #314
    Thanks

lies, damn lies and statistics.

i knew wiki was open to abuse, this just reminded me how much damage it can do .... kev

20. Link to Post #315
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Dear Bill
    I did watch the vid and I have sent an email to you requesting what to do about what it inspired me to do. I took the liberty of passing the full vid to Imperial College stopAIDS Campaign, part of Medsin. A Final Year student responded by email and is interested to receive evidence, and I feel I need permission to pass it on to Jim Humble. I also hate the idea of wasting your time.
    Last edited by ktlight; 16th March 2011 at 09:45. Reason: typo

21. Link to Post #316
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Can anyone provide a link as to where a reputable place to buy MMS is?

Thanks so much in advance!

22. Link to Post #317
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

If you are in the USA here is where I purchase MMS http://www.projectgreenlife.com/ It is marketed as Water Purification Drops be sure to purchase 1:1 Citric Acid Activator Solution as well
    Last edited by benevolentcrow; 17th March 2011 at 19:10.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

Champion the Wonderhorse (17th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #318
    UK Avalon Member Champion the Wonderhorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by benevolentcrow (here)
    If you are in the USA here is where I purchase MMS http://www.projectgreenlife.com/ It is marketed as Water Purification Drops be sure to purchase 1:1 Citric Acid Activator Solution as well
    Hi crow

Has anyone purchaseed from them recently?
    I bought a bottle from them last year and they asked me to send it back. Obviously under pressure from the FDA.
    But if they are back selling MMS then I feel a bit guilty about the reply I sent to them!

25. Link to Post #319
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

Champion
    I just recently purchase 2 bottles of MMS and the citric acid solution. They recalled when told to do so by you know who. They have since relabeled it under "water purification" and are allowed to sell it under that label.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

Champion the Wonderhorse (17th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #320
    UK Avalon Member Champion the Wonderhorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by benevolentcrow (here)
    Champion
    I just recently purchase 2 bottles of MMS and the citric acid solution. They recalled when told to do so by you know who. They have since relabeled it under "water purification" and are allowed to sell it under that label.
    Thanks, thats good to hear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 1 6 16 18 LastLast