+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18

Thread: Jim Humble update

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks

Default Re: Jim Humble update

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    What is "MMS III"? I don't see any link...

Dennis
    Miracle Mineral Supplement http://humblemiraclemineral.com/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermite For This Post:

butcherman (18th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #342
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,713 times in 5,210 posts

Quote Posted by Hermite (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    What is "MMS III"? I don't see any link...

Dennis
    Miracle Mineral Supplement http://humblemiraclemineral.com/
    Hi Hermite!

I see the famous MMS (I have some), and MMS 2. I see that the product line has been renamed by Jim to now be: "Master Mineral Solution." I still don't see MMS 3 mentioned anywhere except in Jim Humble's newsletter:

Quote Posted by kevlor (here)
    Jim Humble Newsletter
    · What MMS is;

· Many new protocols for using MMS correctly;

· Protocols for many diseases;

· How to tell if MMS is working;

· MMS2; MMS3;

You can purchase the EBook at miraclemineral.org. The hardback copy will be available soon, (1-2 months).

Note: If you know the information in this book, you can treat more diseases successfully than any medical doctor, and more importantly you can save lives, perhaps your own!

As always with love,

Jim Humble
    I'll probably buy the book, partially just to support Jim Humble, so I guess I would get it from the "horse's mouth", but was just curious what the new "3" designation is.

Dennis

4. Link to Post #343
    Thanks

its great that you are speaking about mms, ive been using mms for about three years here in mexico, ill tell you the truth it really doesnt surprise me, its awesome, ive had to date hundreds of patients that have used it, from diabetes to cancer, i have many reports if you would like them for others, S

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sineck For This Post:

fourty-two (3rd January 2013), penn (3rd January 2013), witchy1 (13th June 2013)

6. Link to Post #344
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sineck (here)
    its great that you are speaking about mms, ive been using mms for about three years here in mexico, ill tell you the truth it really doesnt surprise me, its awesome, ive had to date hundreds of patients that have used it, from diabetes to cancer, i have many reports if you would like them for others, S
    I would love to hear some of your results. You should post them on the Genesis church forum for testimonials. They would love to have them too. http://genesis2church.org/mms-testimonials.html
    Last edited by penn; 3rd January 2013 at 03:21. Reason: spelling

7. Link to Post #345
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,155 times in 20,634 posts

Quote Posted by penn (here)
    http://genesis2church.org - This is a Genesis II Church Mission Outreach video (using MMS - Master Mineral Solution, and CDS - Chlorine Dioxide Solution,) done among the Indigenous people of Colombia. It is a good example of how to set up an MMS clinic.
    A big thanks to Jim Humble for his discovery of MMS (Master Mineral Solution) and his years of sacrifice developing the protocols used in this documentary, and Andreas Kalcker for his development of MMS/CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution.)
    Another thread has been slowly building over the last year, focused more specifically on Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS). For that thread, go to MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (clorine dioxide solution) . There is much information there explaining CDS and how to make it.

8. Link to Post #346
    Thanks

Does anybody know how important is to consider expire date of MMS... can it be used after expire date on the bottle... may2011...? Can I still use it? Thank you!

9. Link to Post #347
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,155 times in 20,634 posts

Quote Posted by daci (here)
    Does anybody know how important is to consider expire date of MMS... can it be used after expire date on the bottle... may2011...? Can I still use it? Thank you!
    I suppose you're asking about the 28% sodium chlorite solution, which when mixed with an acid such as citric acid, produces the final MMS, ready to use.

The final MMS has to be used right away, within hours depending on storage conditions, as you likely know.

The shelf life of the 28% sodium chlorite solution, and the consequences of exceeding it, are discussed on this thread: What is the shelf life of 50% Citric Acid and 28% Sodium Chlorite?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Firinn (26th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #348
    Thanks

Thank you Paul! Yes, I am asking about 28%scs... Thank you!

12. Link to Post #349
    United States Avalon Member novus's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Jim Humble update

Jim Humble,

Hello and best wishes to you.

Don't know if you remember me, I was a roommate in that big house of yours when you lived in LA in 1979? I was the guy who tossed roofing materials over your fence and forgot to retrieve them, and you brought the matter to my attention (you were pissed).

Anyway...Glad to see you are doing fine. That picture of you and Bill in this thread, shows you look the same as you did way back in 79. Doesn't look like you've aged at all.

Keep up the good work....

cheers!

13. Link to Post #350
    United States Avalon Member Jeffrey Mark's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the info! MMS is fantastic stuff. A family member is now malaria free after using MMS. I have had good results myself treating bacterial infections.

14. Link to Post #351
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Getting the MMS facts to a younger generation
    Sad that Jordan Sather has gotten mixed up in the Cory business. I started paying attention to his YouTube videos after watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5HLjIcosS0
    ( be nice if someone would embed this)
    The video is about MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement). Jordan knew of MMS through his work at a health food store and his understanding of the medical industry and exploration of alternatives. I thought it was pretty well done and that this was a pretty brave thing to put out there online. In his show notes he has provided links to Bill’s Project Avalon interview with Jim Humble and to Jim Humble’s website. He was deplatformed immediately by YouTube and his videos were offline for awhile. I guess it was about a month before I noticed he had another account and was back online.
    The video is a good introduction to MMS for a younger generation. It is only ten minutes.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JRS For This Post:

Franny (17th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18