+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18

Thread: Jim Humble/MMS update

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks

Default Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    What is "MMS III"? I don't see any link...

Dennis
    Miracle Mineral Supplement http://humblemiraclemineral.com/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermite For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2023), butcherman (18th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #342
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Hermite (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    What is "MMS III"? I don't see any link...

Dennis
    Miracle Mineral Supplement http://humblemiraclemineral.com/
    Hi Hermite!

I see the famous MMS (I have some), and MMS 2. I see that the product line has been renamed by Jim to now be: "Master Mineral Solution." I still don't see MMS 3 mentioned anywhere except in Jim Humble's newsletter:

Quote Posted by kevlor (here)
    Jim Humble Newsletter
    · What MMS is;

· Many new protocols for using MMS correctly;

· Protocols for many diseases;

· How to tell if MMS is working;

· MMS2; MMS3;

You can purchase the EBook at miraclemineral.org. The hardback copy will be available soon, (1-2 months).

Note: If you know the information in this book, you can treat more diseases successfully than any medical doctor, and more importantly you can save lives, perhaps your own!

As always with love,

Jim Humble
    I'll probably buy the book, partially just to support Jim Humble, so I guess I would get it from the "horse's mouth", but was just curious what the new "3" designation is.

Dennis

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2023), Yoda (30th September 2023)

5. Link to Post #343
    Thanks

its great that you are speaking about mms, ive been using mms for about three years here in mexico, ill tell you the truth it really doesnt surprise me, its awesome, ive had to date hundreds of patients that have used it, from diabetes to cancer, i have many reports if you would like them for others, S

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sineck For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2023), fourty-two (3rd January 2013), penn (3rd January 2013), WhiteFeather (23rd March 2020), witchy1 (13th June 2013), Yoda (30th September 2023)

7. Link to Post #344
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sineck (here)
    its great that you are speaking about mms, ive been using mms for about three years here in mexico, ill tell you the truth it really doesnt surprise me, its awesome, ive had to date hundreds of patients that have used it, from diabetes to cancer, i have many reports if you would like them for others, S
    I would love to hear some of your results. You should post them on the Genesis church forum for testimonials. They would love to have them too. http://genesis2church.org/mms-testimonials.html
    Last edited by penn; 3rd January 2013 at 03:21. Reason: spelling

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

9. Link to Post #345
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by penn (here)
    http://genesis2church.org - This is a Genesis II Church Mission Outreach video (using MMS - Master Mineral Solution, and CDS - Chlorine Dioxide Solution,) done among the Indigenous people of Colombia. It is a good example of how to set up an MMS clinic.
    A big thanks to Jim Humble for his discovery of MMS (Master Mineral Solution) and his years of sacrifice developing the protocols used in this documentary, and Andreas Kalcker for his development of MMS/CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution.)
    Another thread has been slowly building over the last year, focused more specifically on Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS). For that thread, go to MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (clorine dioxide solution) . There is much information there explaining CDS and how to make it.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

11. Link to Post #346
    Thanks

Does anybody know how important is to consider expire date of MMS... can it be used after expire date on the bottle... may2011...? Can I still use it? Thank you!

12. Link to Post #347
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by daci (here)
    Does anybody know how important is to consider expire date of MMS... can it be used after expire date on the bottle... may2011...? Can I still use it? Thank you!
    I suppose you're asking about the 28% sodium chlorite solution, which when mixed with an acid such as citric acid, produces the final MMS, ready to use.

The final MMS has to be used right away, within hours depending on storage conditions, as you likely know.

The shelf life of the 28% sodium chlorite solution, and the consequences of exceeding it, are discussed on this thread: What is the shelf life of 50% Citric Acid and 28% Sodium Chlorite?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2023), Firinn (26th January 2013), Yoda (30th September 2023)

14. Link to Post #348
    Thanks

Thank you Paul! Yes, I am asking about 28%scs... Thank you!

15. Link to Post #349
    United States Avalon Member novus's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

Jim Humble,

Hello and best wishes to you.

Don't know if you remember me, I was a roommate in that big house of yours when you lived in LA in 1979? I was the guy who tossed roofing materials over your fence and forgot to retrieve them, and you brought the matter to my attention (you were pissed).

Anyway...Glad to see you are doing fine. That picture of you and Bill in this thread, shows you look the same as you did way back in 79. Doesn't look like you've aged at all.

Keep up the good work....

cheers!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to novus For This Post:

17. Link to Post #350
    United States Avalon Member Jeffrey Mark's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the info! MMS is fantastic stuff. A family member is now malaria free after using MMS. I have had good results myself treating bacterial infections.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey Mark For This Post:

19. Link to Post #351
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Getting the MMS facts to a younger generation
    Sad that Jordan Sather has gotten mixed up in the Cory business. I started paying attention to his YouTube videos after watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5HLjIcosS0
    ( be nice if someone would embed this)
    The video is about MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement). Jordan knew of MMS through his work at a health food store and his understanding of the medical industry and exploration of alternatives. I thought it was pretty well done and that this was a pretty brave thing to put out there online. In his show notes he has provided links to Bill’s Project Avalon interview with Jim Humble and to Jim Humble’s website. He was deplatformed immediately by YouTube and his videos were offline for awhile. I guess it was about a month before I noticed he had another account and was back online.
    The video is a good introduction to MMS for a younger generation. It is only ten minutes.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JRS For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2023), Franny (17th February 2019), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2023), Yoda (30th September 2023)

21. Link to Post #352
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From https://jimhumble.co/special-announcement/:

Special Announcement

September 5, 2023 @12am ET

It is with deep emotions that we announce the passing of Jim Humble, a remarkable inventor, author and humanitarian, who passed on peacefully on September 1, 2023 at the age of 90.

Jim Humble was born on December 27, 1932 in the US State of Alabama. He led an interesting life that was full of challenges and contributions to mankind that continue to impact millions around the world. He lived a very humble life that matches his name—he was always ready to give to those in need.

In his early years he was involved in engineering which he carried through to his mid-life as an expert in mining. His creative mind led to various inventions and books on the topic. In 1996, his mining career took an unexpected turn toward the world of health when a team of men working on his expedition came down with malaria. All he had with him at the time were some water treatment drops that he offered to the sick men. To everyone’s surprise, they quickly improved after taking a few drops.

This experience inspired Jim to research how one of the world’s greatest plagues could so easily be stopped. He discovered that the water treatment drops he used in the jungle was sodium chlorite and that when taken internally in very small amounts would convert to just enough chlorine dioxide to kill malaria parasites. During the months that followed, in his travels through the jungle, he helped many others recover from malaria and other illnesses. When Jim himself came down with a bad case of malaria, he went into the city to be tested, wanting to document the fact that he indeed had malaria. Sure enough he was malaria positive and he promptly took his own drops. In a few short hours, after feeling much better, he took a second test which read malaria negative. Jim walked out of the clinic, stood on the sidewalk, and said to himself, “I’ve got to take this to the world.” And so, his greatest journey began.

He nicknamed his discovery MMS (chlorine dioxide) and wrote numerous books on the subject that have been translated into many languages.

Jim Humble’s legacy is that he had the will and the determination to freely give his discovery to the world, and as a result, millions of lives have been changed. Through his efforts many health uses of chlorine dioxide have been brought to light worldwide.

Jim was deeply burdened with the current plight of mankind and the blatant manifestation of evil in the world. He was a firm believer in the spiritual realm, and acknowledged that there were powers that must be defeated. He has now transitioned to the other side, to join in the fight for freedom from a new vantage point.

Jim’s wish and wise counsel for others through the years has always been:
    • Take your maintenance dose of chlorine dioxide (MMS) daily.
    • Do some daily jumps to strengthen your bones.
    • Always do the right thing.
    • And, help one another.
    Before his passing, he was insistent that we must “Be careful!”. He said, “Be careful, because if you aren’t you might screw up. Be careful about what’s happening around you. You gotta be careful both physically and spiritually, so you’ll be ok. Like soldiers we have to always be on watch.”

We are not saying goodbye to our dear Jim, because we know that he lives on—there are no “Goodbye’s…” Only, “’Til we meet again…” In recent years his closing words in interviews were most often, “Get my book, read it, learn about MMS (chlorine dioxide), tell your friends, tell other people, and use MMS (chlorine dioxide) for maintenance.”

If you wish to pay tribute to his great man… join us in endeavoring to do as he taught and lived—spread the word about Jim’s incredible discovery—it may save lives!

Respectful public comments can be left below where you can share your experiences, thoughts, and feelings about Jim and his life’s work:

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th September 2023), amor (7th September 2023), Bill Ryan (5th September 2023), Brian Miles Kobernuss (26th September 2023), ClearWater (6th September 2023), Ewan (6th September 2023), gini (5th September 2023), gord (5th September 2023), Harmony (6th September 2023), jaybee (6th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th September 2023), Sadieblue (6th September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2023), syrwong (30th September 2023), Yoda (5th September 2023)

23. Link to Post #353
    Language
    English
    Thanks

By the way, thanks to the Telegram channel The Universal Antidote for the initial report that I saw, linking to the above report of Jim Humble's passing. It's one of my regular Telegram channels, with frequent reports on chlorine dioxide successes.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th September 2023 at 22:46.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2023), ClearWater (6th September 2023), DNA (6th September 2023), Ewan (6th September 2023), gini (6th September 2023), Harmony (6th September 2023), jaybee (6th September 2023), norman (6th September 2023), Sadieblue (6th September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2023), Vangelo (5th September 2023), Yoda (5th September 2023)

25. Link to Post #354
    Thanks

A marvellous man with a wonderfully enquiring mind. I learnt a hell of a lot from him. See you on the other side, Jim.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2023), DNA (6th September 2023), Ewan (6th September 2023), gini (6th September 2023), Harmony (6th September 2023), jaybee (6th September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2023), ThePythonicCow (6th September 2023), Yoda (30th September 2023)

27. Link to Post #355
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    By the way, thanks to the Telegram channel The Universal Antidote for the initial report that I saw, linking to the above report of Jim Humble's passing. It's one of my regular Telegram channels, with frequent reports on chlorine dioxide successes.
    Speaking of that Universal Antidote Telegram channel, today they posted a link to one of the best articles I've seen, explaining and summarizing what chlorine dioxide is, and where and how it is used.

Here's that article:
    Is Chlorine Dioxide, the Universal Antidote, Safe? Studies Say Yes

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th September 2023), Bill Ryan (6th September 2023), BluBeast (3rd October 2023), chrifri (6th September 2023), Ernie Nemeth (6th September 2023), gini (1st October 2023), Harmony (30th September 2023), Icare (7th September 2023), Islander12 (30th September 2023), RunningDeer (7th September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th September 2023), ulli (7th September 2023), Vangelo (7th September 2023), Yoda (30th September 2023)

29. Link to Post #356
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Critically Thinking with Dr. P and Dr. Madej Episode 162 - Sept 28 2023

Dr. Madej: “I can't stress enough that this is one of most important things that people have in their home right now.”
    “We’re not supposed to say it cures anything right? But since they use it for water treatment and we water, it does work on us. And there's been decades of information about it, decades of data of malaria, any infection you can think of including “Covid syndrome”, including different people have further stories.

People with cancers have improved, and that isn't surprising because every cancer has a primary infection behind it. And why does that person if they have a cancer of a primary infection that's behind it? Because their body wasn't able to process and clear out the infection. So there's going to be a poison to and something that suppress the immune system with it. So every cancer has a primary infection and also something that suppress the immune system…”

Source
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th October 2023 at 17:03.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2023), BluBeast (3rd October 2023), Harmony (30th September 2023), Islander12 (30th September 2023), Yoda (30th September 2023)

31. Link to Post #357
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Speaking of that Universal Antidote Telegram channel, today they posted a link to one of the best articles I've seen, explaining and summarizing what chlorine dioxide is, and where and how it is used.

Here's that article:
    Is Chlorine Dioxide, the Universal Antidote, Safe? Studies Say Yes
    One more telegram channel that Dr. Madej passed along is Andreas Kalcher Protocols.

While I'm here... I'll post the video from your link.

The Universal Antidote: The Science and Story of Chlorine Dioxide
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th September 2023 at 10:25.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2023), BluBeast (3rd October 2023), gini (1st October 2023), Harmony (30th September 2023), Islander12 (30th September 2023), ThePythonicCow (30th September 2023), Yoda (30th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18