+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast

Thread: Jim Humble/MMS update

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

jim humble is a saint in the flesh.

you get the vibes of a product by how its presented, MMS is a success because jim didnt ask for money, but he has been richly rewarded with satisfaction. i have been on the product for over two years now, solved many small problems. thank you jim, and thank you bill for keeping contact with it all ... kev

2. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

QUESTION:

Is this the stuff, MMS-2, Jim Humble is talking about........????

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1766..jpg
Views:	467
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	652

Name:	IMG_1767..jpg
Views:	504
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	653

Name:	IMG_1770..jpg
Views:	490
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	654

3. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm not sure Swami, but does'nt the packaging look like there is NO WAY that stuff could be helpful?. You'll have to read the label carefully.

I've had people see me take my MMS and call me a freaking mad scientist waiting for it to activate. Give me a break. I feel better when I take it.
    Best bang for your buck in Medicine out there.

I'm going try MM2 as well. I'll take my chances. With or without Humbles hat? Does he look like a guy that wants to hurt us?

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shybastid (here)
    I'm not sure Swami, but does'nt the packaging look like there is NO WAY that stuff could be helpful?. You'll have to read the label carefully.

I've had people see me take my MMS and call me a freaking mad scientist waiting for it to activate. Give me a break. I feel better when I take it.
    Best bang for your buck in Medicine out there.

I'm going try MM2 as well. I'll take my chances. With or without Humbles hat? Does he look like a guy that wants to hurt us?
    Oxidizer = oxygen

I think its the stuff spoken of in MMS-2 vid but I'm not sure.
    This bucket is meant for swimming pools and Jakuzi's, the same I heard Humble say.
    Better even its the same name Calcium Hypochlorite.
    BUT....I'm not sure about the additives.........

5. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You are all being had! Sorry to be a party pooper but you need to hear the truth and the DANGERS!

1: Jim Humble is making money out of this by his ambiguity why would he have 20 websites running, to sell his book that has the protocol for the naive!

2: When he says the protocols the silly formula are on his website they are also ambiguous and tell you false hoods so you have to buy the book.

3:Worst of all not only does he mention the wrong substance, he even has it written so on his websites! He does NOT know his Sodium chlorite from his Sodium Chlorate the next minute he says sodium hypochlorite and then says don't use it, use the calcium hypochlorite then he tells you mms is chlorine dioxide then he says its sodium chlorite. c102?!!!

4:This knowledge has been known for 100 years! The use of this mms was used for a pre-dusch for gonorrhoea patients before men had silver oxide(some quacks even substituted deadly mercury because they got their chemicals mixed up) shot up their urethra, and the afterwards!
    They even used citric acid so this is not new only the words MMS and now MMS2 for calcium hypochlorite!

5: This method has been known for people going in the bush for a 100 years yes it does help with parasites ,malaria,worms and even tooth infections because its a disinfectant! But its not a new or magic formula. If this was so fantastic somebody at least a few good Doctors would have seen some amazing result and reported it? Nobody has because its just a water disinfectant and can help with some basic infections. But why is chlorine the bad boy today which purifies our tap water? Because they know know that chlorine sits in our flesh and comes back to haunt us because it weakens the immune system due to its constant build up and you cannot flush it out!

6:Now because many people have mistaken some of the chlorine compounds and no doubt because of this man many have become seriously damaged and ill, mostly because of his incompetent statements and his ambiguity.

"Sodium chlorate products are to be withdrawn from the market due to an EC decision on the chemical, and its associated hazards. They will be available until the 30th of September 2009 to purchase, and are given approval for their use by any person until 10th of May 2010."

"Toxicity in humans

Due to its oxidative nature, sodium chlorate can be very toxic if ingested. The oxidative effect on hemoglobin leads to methaemoglobin formation, which is followed by denaturation of the globin protein and a cross-linking of erythrocyte membrane proteins with resultant damage to the membrane enzymes. This leads to increased permeability of the membrane, and severe hemolysis. The denaturation of hemoglobin overwhelms the capacity of the G6PD metabolic pathway. In addition, this enzyme is directly denatured by chlorate reducing its activity.

Therapy with ascorbic acid and methylene blue are frequently used in the treatment of methemoglobinemia. However, since methylene blue requires the presence of NADPH that requires normal functioning of G6PD system, it is less effective than in other conditions characterized by hemoglobin oxidation.

Acute severe hemolysis results, with multi-organ failure, including DIC and renal failure. In addition there is a direct toxicity to the proximal renal tubule [2]. The treatment will consist of exchange transfusion, peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis.[3]"

Oh and before I go yes most Africans may well feel better because most of them suffer from worms and parasites even those with deadly diseases! But they will only feel good for so long.

If you must take this stuff you would be better off taking some water purification tablets which are the same and adding your own citric acid! But I would not take any chlorine today we get enough in our drinking water which is lethal...Oh and one last comment on this,heard of things like Oxy-C or liquid oxygen or wonder how they make the emergency oxygen masks work on planes? Well its the same they just use iron oxide as the catalyst!

Regards
    Baron
    PS: His other idea of burning radioactive waste is not new!!! My oh my! This is common knowledge when burnt at high temps the radioactivity is coated with carbon by three days its hardened and the radiation does not leak out! Break the carbon or after a short period the carbon decays the radio activity leaks again! Its temporary for low grade radioactive waste, known for years!

6. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Thanks to Baron for his informed comments.
    I was infected with viruses from Rhesus monkeys in the SV40 polio virus vaccine when I was a child. Many people of my generation came down with cancer, lupus, CFS and more when they hit their 40s and died. I survived, with CFS, chronic fatigue, a hypothyroid condition and fibromyalgia.
    These conditions are treatable if you have the money for homeopathic protocols, vitamins and supplements, which I haven't had for the most part, so I bought a bottle of MMS last year and used it up within a matter of months. It was very HARSH!!! It may have killed some parasites and viruses, but it certainly felt like it was doing some damage in the process, and I can't say I feel like it did much lasting good, if any.
    When I saw the news about MMS2, a big red flag went up for me. I mean, why would anyone want to take pool chemicals into their bodies? If I had a pool, I would use hydrogen peroxide or ozone to keep it clean, not chlorine. I just bought a shower filter to keep chlorine OUT of my water! As if we didn't have enough access to it already... There is a huge epidemic of thyroid disorders on the planet now because of excessive chlorine, bromine, etc. in our water and food supply.

I think people deserve to have a lot more information about this from informed scientists who really understand the chemistry of these formulas.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

unearth9 (18th August 2012)

8. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Thanks to Baron for his informed comments.
    I will have to agree.

1.) I tried the original MMS when it was "news" ca. 3 years ago. It not only did not work on 3 different infections I had (The flu, athletsfoot and herpes) - it also diminished the REALY GOOD results I had achieved with ORMUS (thats another story, you can read here. So in my own forum I suggested people dont use it - that was 2007, before the hype.

2.) Even in the early 90s it was known that Brown's Gas could neutralize low level radioactivity. The knowledge was suppressed but if you google it you find tons of articles about it.

3.) Considering Hulda Clark's Zapper is traded by at least one Forum Mod as "medicine" and her wild (and wrong) theory that all cancer is based on the flukeworm it does not totally surprise to hear this MMS report on avalon.

4.) It may not be coincidence that the interview was conducted in the house of the one person who makes a LOT of money by publishing the German book on MMS. He is a VERY nice person BUT it may not be all altruism as the name Humble might suggest.
    Last edited by samvado; 14th April 2010 at 22:34.

9. Link to Post #28
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

My experience with MMS2 is positive so far. From the blood tests of a person with cancer stage IV, during 4 weeks, I have concluded that the weeks she was taking mms2 both her white cells and red cells went up, and the other way round. I conclude MMS2 alleviated white cells from part of their job. Also it seems it helps with (minor) pain.

The chemical reaction is, from what I have checked in a few places, as Jim Humble says in his site:
    Calcium hypochlorite + Water → Hypochlorous Acid + Calcium Hydroxide
    Ca(OCl)2 + 2 H2O → 2 HOCl + Ca(OH)2

An analogous reaction occurs with Sodium hypochlorite, and I've found that product is actually prescribed in Peru for arthritis. Apparently there are some companies using Hypochlorous Acid for healing. I remember having found one that uses it to heal burns, and I have read it is used during surgery as an antiseptic...

Hypochlorous Acid is the key product here. It is used to purify the water, both drinking water and pools, and also it is used by our immune system.
    Calcium Hydroxide is corrosive (but not as much as Sodium Hydroxide), but I've found it is used on at least a calcium supplement, and I've found papers where it has been proposed as a cheap calcium supplement for cows and other animals. So I've concluded it must not be too dangerous, particularly in such small quantities.

I have tested it on myself while having two minor infections and they disappeared hours after taking a capsule of MMS2.

I do not buy the 'miracle' part but I think it is potentially quite useful and it should be properly researched.

To buy just 'Calcium hypochlorite' with no other active agents I contacted many makers and requested the full composition of the products they were selling (for pools or purifying drinking water). It seems nowadays there are many other chemicals for pools so be careful if you buy it.

EDIT: neither MMS1 nor MMS2 is the same 'chlorine' that is bad for us. From what I've seen this is a common misconception repeated in many places this is discussed.

Maybe Jim Humble is getting some money from both MMS1 and MMS2, but it is possible to get them (as I've done) without giving him a single cent. Now that I am convinced it works I am going to make an (small) donation.
    Last edited by Wood; 15th April 2010 at 00:21.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wood For This Post:

11. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    Better even its the same name Calcium Hypochlorite.
    BUT....I'm not sure about the additives.........
    Contact the maker to know it. I ended up buying a product designed for purifying drinking water, just to be safe. Apart from Calcium Hypochlorite it contained inactive salts. The maker also confirmed it was exactly the same product they were selling for pools, but under a different name because each one was approved for just one use. Also, from the leaflet with risks, etc, the risk quoted for the ingestion of an small quantity of the product (and I am sure 50mg, a capsule, is an small quantity) was just some irritation of the mouth, throat and esophagus.
    Last edited by Wood; 15th April 2010 at 00:20.

12. Link to Post #30
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

Wood,
    the chemical reaction is BOUND to be much more complicated than that, considering where it takes place - in your stomach. There are other acids and stuff already there, so it should be expected that the reaction and its product will vary from individual to individual. That said (and I have said it before on PA as well as PA2) a friend of mine tried it, and although he was extremely sceptic, also considering his rather advanced understanding of the subject, it actually worked for him (a real bad flu which he needed to heal quickly in order to be able to travel), as well as for a few other of his friends. So even though I would most likely try it myself if I needed to, I'd be a bit careful about long-term use. This thing ought to be in the hands of serious researchers and proper MDs, but that of course is not likely to happen under the current circumstances.

13. Link to Post #31
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

Also, I forgot to mention (and this is also almost never mentioned) either of the products is never sold pure, as it is highly hygroscopic (absorbs water from air), therefore it always contains stabilisers to prevent deterioration, so the composition may also vary between producers. The purity is usually somewhere between 75 and 85 %.

14. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by haibane (here)
    Wood,
    the chemical reaction is BOUND to be much more complicated than that, considering where it takes place - in your stomach. There are other acids and stuff already there, so it should be expected that the reaction and its product will vary from individual to individual. That said (and I have said it before on PA as well as PA2) a friend of mine tried it, and although he was extremely sceptic, also considering his rather advanced understanding of the subject, it actually worked for him (a real bad flu which he needed to heal quickly in order to be able to travel), as well as for a few other of his friends. So even though I would most likely try it myself if I needed to, I'd be a bit careful about long-term use. This thing ought to be in the hands of serious researchers and proper MDs, but that of course is not likely to happen under the current circumstances.
    I agree with that. This should be researched by MDs. While that happens we take it with empty stomachs and plenty of water. I think it is the best we can do to get the reaction the way it is supposed to work

15. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Here is the pdf from the health service of Peru, in spanish: http://www.digemid.minsa.gob.pe/daum...de%20sodio.pdf
    It refers to Sodium hypochlorite but the reaction with water is analogous to calcium hypochlorite (MMS2).

This link should be a google translation of the pdf file to english: http://translate.google.com/translat...df&sl=es&tl=en

16. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I personaly do not know the difference between hydrochoride and hydrochlorite. I'm not a chemist.
    I do understand what a 510k clinical study is and how the FDA and American Medical Maunfacturers work. I REALLY do.
    I'll agree with anybody,that certified,conclusive testing with results should be shown with results.
    But to totally dismiss this? We agree to disagree.
    Yep.. NO WAY I'm drinking pool chlorine to just"Flush" my system.
    Also, I read somewhere that the product affects the Pineal Gland, kinda burns it.
    That did'nt sound good either.
    All I'm saying when I take it in low doses for 3 or 4 days, I FEEL better(Wife says I look better too. Of course she could be lieing..She always wants her way with me). After that... the taste goes beyond my intake ability.

17. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    Contact the maker to know it. I ended up buying a product designed for purifying drinking water, just to be safe. Apart from Calcium Hypochlorite it contained inactive salts. The maker also confirmed it was exactly the same product they were selling for pools, but under a different name because each one was approved for just one use. Also, from the leaflet with risks, etc, the risk quoted for the ingestion of an small quantity of the product (and I am sure 50mg, a capsule, is an small quantity) was just some irritation of the mouth, throat and esophagus.
    THX Wood......

18. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

i say again -- thanks jim humble -- thanks again bill ryan.

this message is directed to those of you who have done the right thing, that is, educated yourself, by fully reading the book. then takeing the MMS1 or MMS2 with confidence. and have continued to read everything about the products over the years, so continue to have confidence in these products.

you have gained its benefits, as i have.

you will know what i mean when i just print the words:-
    disinfo --- money --- big pharma --- FDA --- governments --- ignorance --- etc.

i stick to my statement that jim humble is a saint in the flesh, and thank him and bill once again ... kev

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

Earth Angel (7th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello,
    I answered already more than 1.000 emails on MMS in French since I translated the 2 books of Jim in 2008.
    People are getting cured from many problems everyday.

But for sure many don't understand things right, and I have to explain them again by email.
    So many don't read the books (even the free) one, and start questioning; I have to tell them to read the book and re-read it, because everything is in it !

For example Malawi state got 100% cure on Malaria when they conducted tests with MMS, who talked about in the International Organization and comitties to fight Malaria ?? Nobody is interested to cure any desease except Jim, he is the only one to publicised a cheap and efficient solution ! A solution that anyone can make himself by buying the raw chemical !!!!

Honestly, have you ever seen somebody promoting a product that you can make yourself, and going in poor countries to promote it there.
    Giving it for free there. No I have never seen such act of charity by an individual person, except priests or nones.
    Why is he going to such difficult countries if he was looking for money ? Why not staying in rich countries and promoting his book daily on radio and newspapers, and starting to sell bottles of product himself ? He could make 100 times more money this way !
    AND do you think that you are going to give the recipe of your fantastic product if you want to make money out of it ? NO ! Even soda and burger recipes are kept secret to protect the business !
    Anyway everyone should make his or her own opinion by trying or asking to someone who tried already, that the only way to be convinced, buy seeing by your own eyes.

Anyway the proof is in the pudding, it costs just a few dollars to try, much less than to buy the toxic drugs the doctors force you to take, and results are spectaculary in most cases, unless the person didn't follow the instructions.

By the way I translated already the first 20 minutes of the interview in French, and it's here, if there is any francophone here: http://lemineralmiracle.com/
    Thanks and good luck,
    David

PS: Collecting the money from the sales of the Part 2 book in French for Jim, I can say that it's not much money !
    Not enough to live under Western standard ! You better stay in a Third World country if you want to eat enough with such small money !

21. The Following User Says Thank You to David1 For This Post:

22. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi there,

very interesting discussion. I can only amplify that my experience has been a complete disaster. It did not only not work, it made it worse.
    My background is in organic chemistry and biology which i studied, to the day i do work with healing waters on a daily basis and keep up on other scietific themes. It is unlikely I had the formula prepared wrong. and yes, I have read the book.

How come it is discussed so controversally, even if the majority goes for "he is a saint" or some such.
    I dont know. Similar things have been (and surprisingly still are) being said about Hulda Clarke who is a 100% fraud.

We all know that a good lie always contains some truth so in this case its quite a bit of truth, but in the end the stuff is more dangerous than good I would asume, and I WEIGHT my own experiences in the cited 3 cases much heavier than anything I read anywhere.

About money from the books: I happen to know the amount Nexus makes with the german edition because I am friends with the editor (in who's house the interview was done).
    And although i will not devouch it here for obvious privacy reasons it is NOT a small amount. Maybe the French are just not interested?

If I am going to purchase anything from amazon I go read the 1-star comments, not the 5-star. I dont want jubilant stuff, I want to know where the faults are laying.
    I hope I didnt hurt anybodies feelings :-)

23. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    Hi there,

very interesting discussion. I can only amplify that my experience has been a complete disaster. It did not only not work, it made it worse.

I dont know. Similar things have been (and surprisingly still are) being said about Hulda Clarke who is a 100% fraud.
    Interesting, when i can read it..im on dial up for another week, storing up links to you tube etc...and threads with graphics :-)

anyway, i read this thread...couple of comments.. first MMS cleared up a long standing skin problem I had.. interestingly i now have another in another location and it started as an open wound so MMS is too painful to use right now, aloe vera is doing ok thankfully..

also the zappers = a friend used one on her arthritic grandfather and he could walk afterwards, for the first time in a long time and she is a great believer in them... she persauded me to buy one, and i carry it still but have never used it... why dont they work? why would the zapper help with arthritis?

24. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    I hope I didnt hurt anybodies feelings :-)
    No need to worry, It hasn't

I am posting this just to let people know my experience, thinking it is a good thing to, at least, try. I am not here because of my ego but because of my desire to help people. Of course I am not an MD so it is up to the reader to decide whether or not to try MMS1 or MMS2. I know I will take it myself as soon as I am ill and I will suggest it to people I meet in person, giving them the facts I have and letting them decide.

I do not think Jim Humble is a saint. I see much of the 'old way of thinking' in him, ego, but I believe he is a good man. I suspect he was not talking about MMS2 in his first PC interview (when he later mentioned he knows about this for 4 years) because he could not profit at all from MMS2, being simpler than MMS1. I do not believe he is going after profit but it could have been some ego related selfishness. He finally has done the right thing IMO by releasing it.

Again I do not think MMS1 or MMS2 are miraculous. I believe, from the reports all over the internet and trusting both Bill Ryan's instinct and Jim Humble's word, that they are useful for many people. I think they should be actively researched but, as I've posted in previous messages, I have found positive information.

I was very nervous the first time I took an MMS2 capsule fearing damage to the stomach but it worked for me without any pain at all. I know it is one of the few things I am taking with me in case there is some sort of catastrophic event since it also doubles as water purification.
    Last edited by Wood; 15th April 2010 at 10:06.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast