+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast

Thread: Jim Humble/MMS update

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Default Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

I have been taking MMS for about two years now. I am taking it to stay healthy. Since i have been taking it I don't even get so much as a cold anymore, no flu, aches or pains nothing. I only use maintance amount about 4/5 drops with lemon juice, I have a lemon tree out back. It works fine for me no complaints here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

happyuk (5th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #62
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stuart (here)
    because of stomache ache I will give it a rest today and resume tomorrow using 1/4 of dose
    Maybe you should take it with empty stomach and more water. Also, if ache persist stop taking them! The person I know that is taking MMS2 has never had any stomach pain. She takes a capsule size 3 each time, that should contain half the amount of a size 0.

4. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Bill,

I appreciate the work you've done to bring Jim Humble's discoveries out into the public domain. I have been using MMS1 for myself and my family for several years. It has always worked well for us to facilitate very speedy recovery from pathogenic illness and to prevent full blown illness whenever symptoms begin to show.

I'm glad to know about MMS2, and will personally experiment with it.

Best Regards,
    Merkhava

5. Link to Post #64
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

Just wanted to let you know I've been using MMS1 and cleared a feet fungus with it.

Cleared up my skin tremendously

I don't care what the skeptics say, it works for me.

I wouldn't recommend it for using it for a long term period, just to occasionally cleanse your body...
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

6. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

hi , today is sunday I have not taken any today as , I wanted un easy feeling to be gone complete sos I could take an over view of how I am . in short I feel taller and stronger my skin is amazing considering that it was or has only been 3 days taking 2 days not , smaller sun spot only just visible , larger one 75% gone , will be going on my monday cross country tomorrow cant wait .
    thanks bill and jim for sharing the info .
    I will actively be passing on the info .

7. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

hoky doky ,
    its tuesday midday , have reduced to around 1/3 of size zero capsule , no discomfort , no nausea .
    Went for monday x country run , ran further faster approx 9km . middle of day aloud myself to get sun burnt .
    recovered from run within 20 min , felt like I could do it again , today sun burn was as if I had put three coverings of aloe vera .
    Interesting was that the burn did not burn as it would usually . it is as though I have been in second gear and now im in fourth with goodness knows how many gears to go . yo

8. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello and goodbye . well its been another great learning experience . Its fantastic that people have opinions . so go ahead and knock yourselves out .
    great forum for opinions . my opinion is hold your own space and revel in it . as for calcium hypochlorite it is INCREDIBLE .
    as for reading and writing , well not a waist of time , better put its enough for me.
    baba nam kavalum
    if i do appear it will be my wife not me .

9. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Laura Knight-Jadczyk wades into the fray with a real broadside against Jim Humble, triggered by his usurping her star status at a conferebce:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/20...xus-Conference

10. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    Laura Knight-Jadczyk wades into the fray with a real broadside against Jim Humble, triggered by his usurping her star status at a conferebce:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/20...xus-Conference
    And a very unpleasant article it was, too (although apparently written by Joe Quinn, not Laura).

Laura, as best I'm aware, is still promoting that I am COINTELPRO, which is an indicator of her ability and responsibility as a researcher.

Many of the people on her forum follow her opinions fairly blindly and if Laura says something (or someone) is so, then it must be fact. Meanwhile, the truth may be different.

Regarding Jim, he states openly that MMS doesn't cure everything or everyone. But it often works miracles, and I've personally seen one such 'miracle' which is hard to explain from any normal medical perspective.

A friend, a 40 year-old woman who had mild brain damage when a child, had for over 30 years been unable to focus and control both of her eyes perfectly: they pointed in slightly different directions and it affected her general appearance - as well as her eyesight. You may have seen this phenomenon from time to time in people.

After something like 4 or 5 drops of MMS for three or four days (I can dig up the details), her eyes suddenly straightened out and eighteen months later she can still see perfectly and focus her eyes normally.

She was amazed and delighted, as was everyone who knew her. Medically, what happened is challenging to explain.

No snake oil did that. Besides my witnessing that personally, I've received hundreds of other success stories, some of them equally dramatic. I believe (but do not know for sure) that Laura's daughter, whose health Laura claims was endangered by MMS, did not follow the proper MMS protocols. I can dig into this a little more later if I have time, because the question is important.

It's an inconvenient fact that MMS often works apparent miracles. The people who have benefited greatly are not inventing their stories. Critics on this thread and elsewhere should tread very carefully with what they state (which, interestingly, is often full of invective, as many critics often are: unpleasantness appears to be a personality trait in many skeptics).

It's possible that MMS does not work exactly as Jim Humble believes, but it DOES work, and frequently and dramatically too. That statement I believe can be regarded as an established fact.

What remains is to find out more about how it works in the body, and exactly how best to utilize it. Based on what I know, I do not believe MMS is in any way dangerous if the proper protocols are observed.... including, as in any remedy of any kind, not to overdose or use for long periods of time, and to discontinue use if abnormal side-effects occur.

Forgive me for saying that that this does seems obvious, and I suspect that all allopathic doctors and complementary practitioners of any kind would agree fully.

All best wishes, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th April 2010 at 06:41.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Earth Angel (7th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

It may be just my mind, but I noted that there seems to be a rallying of certain interviewees to either Bill or Kerry.
    We pick Ben's story to pieces here, and he ends up being given an additional 2 hour radio slot there.
    And we interview Jim Humble here, and a recent 'there' interviewee rips into him 'here'.
    I may be biased, but I do feel that 'there' is having problems with forgiveness and moving on.
    It is one of the reasons why I am only here. And that will remain so, until 'there' let's go and gets back to business.

(Sorry to be so cute with the language, but it's about as gentle as I can put it without appearing to be negative)

13. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

PLEASE everybody believing in MMS (1 or 2) read this site (care)fully.

14. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Why post that here???? MMS is not a Placebo
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

15. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    I really must get some new glasses , I thought Sam said: PLEASE everybody believing in MMS......

PEOPLE ARE SAYING MMS is working and you are saying it is a placibo........what authority have you for saying that, anybody could have written that article...have you tested MMS YOURSELF?.. you are getting tedious....and very negative......AND CALLING JIM HUMBLE A FRAUD...FIRST DR DEAGLE , NOW JIM.....inotherwords you are making a mockery of this forum
    Last edited by blue777; 30th April 2010 at 15:32.

16. Link to Post #74
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Originally Posted by samvado View Post
    I really must get some new glasses , I thought Sam said: PLEASE everybody believing in MMS......

PEOPLE ARE SAYING MMS is working and you are saying it is a placibo........what authority have you for saying that, anybody could have written that article...have you tested MMS YOURSELF?.. you are getting tedious....and very negative......AND CALLING JIM HUMBLE A FRAUD...FIRST DR DEAGLE , NOW JIM.....inotherwords you are making a mockery of this forum

17. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    Why post that here???? MMS is not a Placebo
    how do you know? placebo works very well, if you have actually read the site ....

18. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

how do you know? placebo works very well, if you have actually read the site ....
    the thing is, you are making a mockery of Jim Humble by your implications, same as you did with dr deagle.......therefore by denigrating these people , you are undermining the work that is being done on this forum...........
    Last edited by blue777; 30th April 2010 at 16:20.

19. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Curing people that don't know what is going on is not the placebo effect.
    If you don't believe in MMS that's fine but don't put doubt into peoples minds that may want to use this, if you are right and it's a placebo then you will stop it from working for them. Nice one mate
    Personally there is no doubt in my mind that MMS works.
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Swanny For This Post:

21. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If you don't believe in MMS that's fine but don't put doubt into peoples minds that may want to use this, if you are right and it's a placebo then you will stop it from working for them. Nice one mate
    Personally there is no doubt in my mind that MMS works.
    I totally agree with you.....lol

22. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    the thing is, you are making a mockery of Jim Humble by your implications, same as you did with dr deagle.......therefore by denigrating these people , you are undermining the work that is being done on this forum...........
    My sentiments exactly ! There has got to be more here than meets the eye.

I Did read the linked web site btw There is nothing new about placebos here. Researchers established a long time ago the statistical validations of the placebo effect in virtually every drug research trial.

The point of this thread is to communicate the effectiveness of MMS in treating a variety of pathogenic related afflictions.
    I too am a personal witness to the benefits of MMS. For the last 5 years I had been suffering with chronic 24 hour a day pain in my hands due to arthritis. I refused to be treated by 'Big Pharma' except for the occasional advil. Then I discovered MMS through Bill & Kerry's first interview with Jim Humble. God Bless them all for bringing this wonderful product to world attention. I followed a 5 drop 3 times a day regiment and within 2 weeks I was pain free for the first time in 5 years ! I stopped after those two weeks and take an occasional dose a couple of days a month now.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

23. The Following User Says Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

24. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

that is EXACTLY the placebo effect. read the pages, particularily the part about the fake knee operations are enlightening.

with all that money flowing towards humble he could easily afford a double blind PLACEBO controlled experiment that would put ALL his critics to a rest.
    there are so many candidates in africa, he could do a really good one with a high number of people.
    the more the better.
    Last edited by samvado; 30th April 2010 at 17:40.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast