+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Jim Humble/MMS update

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks

Default Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

Quote Posted by Ixopoborn (here)
    These actions call into question the true motives of Samvado. What exactly is he trying to achieve here?

I am prepared to reserve judgement on Samvado for a while longer. If I were forced to make a judgement now, I would say Samvado's motive is thruth concealment, not truth discovery. Because of this, I will be watching Samvado's future moves on this forum with intensified interest.
    Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    however, I am not.
    what a load of crap. I have yet to see more falacies in one msg. you are 55? what have you learned in all those years?
    you made it in one fell swoop onto my ingore-list, congrats. I really dont have time for lame critics like you.
    Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    Well, I guess that's that !
    Pretty soon there won't be any one left to add to the ignore list and Sam will be talking to himself on the forum. LOL
    Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    dont get your hopes up yet. its just 5 so far. 625 to go. I wont be monologing for a while.

its all about quality, not quantity - you could have noticed by now.
    I remain unsure about Samvado’s underlying motives but his actions keep confirming something, definately something, is badly wrong about his rather childlike attitude and posting style. The above quotes are vintage Samvado!

In sofar as Samvado's reputation for trashing threads is concerned, the evidence is clear on the thread, Disclosure via Dr Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project. A forum member and, I gather, a highly respected whistleblower named TheWatcher resigned from Avalon over pathetically persistent direspectful behaviour on that thread fired up and kept alight by Samvado. Threadjacking at its worst. Fortunately, TheWatcher relented and has returned to Avalon but no thanks to Samvado.

I know I and blue777 are not alone in our views of this man's behaviour as is shown by the quote below.

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    It's all Sams fault ! I've seen him do it to thread after thread ! It's as if he owns the forum.
    Does his regular nonsense stem from an immature core or is he deliberately setting out to disrupt debate and debase the value of Avalon? The former is acceptable up to a point but the latter must be challenged for all we are worth.

2. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Dear All (and to Sam in particular):

What follows is a personal view. I'm NOT wearing my mod hat here. I'm also not banning Samvado. There are no grounds to do that, as he has not breached any groundrules as far as I'm aware.

But the spirit of the forum is being violated here, in the sense that I and others had intended it to be. I want the forum to be a place of courtesy, appreciation, interesting debate, exchange and interchange of ideas, learning, and value of others' points of view. (And I'm sure I'm not alone.)

Not toe-to-toe argument. Not personal attack. Not denigration of others' sincere attempts to add value. Not barbed comments which leave the reader feeling that they wish they had not read one of Sam's posts.

So, Sam: I'm asking you to consider whether you belong here. My personal statement is that if I'd known your personality and attitudes and way of communicating, you would not have received a personal invitation to the forum. Remember, you are invited to this party. It's not a God-given privilege for you (or for anyone else) to be here.

I'm not banning you. But I'm basically asking you to leave. I'm asking you to voluntarily take yourself away and stop being someone whose contributions - and WAY OF COMMUNICATING - quite a lot of people (as far as I'm aware) do not appreciate.

None of this means that you are not a valuable person: that some of your data may not be correct: that some of your arguments may not be logical: that your intentions are not good.

It just means that your energy here is not appreciated by many. One of those many is myself.

You're spoiling the game. Please recognize this and take your energy away. It's your choice, not anyone else's, whether to do so. You are not being banned.

With my best wishes, Bill

3. Link to Post #123
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

So, Sam: I'm asking you to consider whether you belong here. My personal statement is that if I'd known your personality and attitudes and way of communicating, you would not have received a personal invitation to the forum. Remember, you are invited to this party. It's not a God-given privilege for you (or for anyone else) to be here.

I'm not banning you. But I'm basically asking you to leave. I'm asking you to voluntarily take yourself away and stop being someone whose contributions - and WAY OF COMMUNICATING - quite a lot of people (as far as I'm aware) do not appreciate.

You're spoiling the game. Please recognize this and take your energy away. It's your choice, not anyone else's, whether to do so. You are not being banned.

Sam. Many people, myself included, share these sentiments. However, I would ask you to STAY, but to moderate your language completely. Be civil, stick to facts, enquire rather than tell.." dont you think that?".." couldnt it be the case that?"... its just a different way of saying the same thing, except you endear people rather than alienate them. Avoid personal insult, completely.

Im sure you could come up with a zen statement or a quote from Chogyam Trungpa telling us we only grow through challenge and when we are unbalanced, and not cosy.. but dont. Leave it. just be nice. smile some more, especially when formulating posts.

It seems clear that if you stay, and cannot ameliorate your attitude, you will be in for a long time in the mists.

and who else has the sheer cheek and audacity to pull up Mr Bill here ? lol just do it nicely.. it would be a shame to lose your mind, it would be no loss to lose your attitude.

4. Link to Post #124
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Hi All

Samvado is set to read only for a couple days, after that brief cooling period he will be returned to regular access and be able to reply.

EDIT: The 3 posts below are unproductive, personal jibes against a valued
    member who is not even allowed to respond at this time as well as off topic.
    They are now being removed.
    Kindly return this thread to topic.

Thanks

5. Link to Post #125
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Mod Edit: See Above

6. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

7. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

MMS was originally used to purify water.
    Last edited by Swanny; 3rd May 2010 at 23:26.
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

8. Link to Post #128
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

9. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Last edited by concerned square; 17th September 2012 at 18:03.

10. Link to Post #130
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

What follows is a personal view. I'm NOT wearing my mod hat here. I'm also not banning Samvado. There are no grounds to do that, as he has not breached any groundrules as far as I'm aware.

But the spirit of the forum is being violated here, in the sense that I and others had intended it to be. I want the forum to be a place of courtesy, appreciation, interesting debate, exchange and interchange of ideas, learning, and value of others' points of view. (And I'm sure I'm not alone.)

Not toe-to-toe argument. Not personal attack. Not denigration of others' sincere attempts to add value. Not barbed comments which leave the reader feeling that they wish they had not read one of Sam's posts.

None of this means that you are not a valuable person: that some of your data may not be correct: that some of your arguments may not be logical: that your intentions are not good.

It just means that your energy here is not appreciated by many. One of those many is myself.

Richard, there was nothing wrong with I’d posted. There was nothing personal in my post. If preferences are not allowed to be voiced then you might as well delete Bill’s post as well. Seriously not happy with you deleting my post.

11. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Bill Ryan
    Quote The following has just been written by Andreas Kalcker, who manufactures MMS in Europe (http://mmsmineral.com).

Andreas, who is very scientific and data-rational, was very skeptical about MMS until he was convinced to test it by Robert Fleischer (Exopolitics Germany), who was present when I first interviewed Jim Humble in November 2008.

Andreas gave it an honest try: although doubtful, he felt he had nothing to lose. He had arthritis so badly that he could not lift his new-born baby.

MMS rapidly and totally cured his condition - and Andreas is now totally healthy. He was so impressed he now manufactures MMS to the highest standards currently available.

Andreas's excellent Brussels Conference presentation (11 October, 2009) is here:

http://ustream.tv/recorded/2333128

Again, the protocols below are his recommendations after studying many case histories and reading many reports from people stating that they had experienced extraordinary results.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post16156

LeeSW1
    Quote Can this be used to purify drinking water? would it have a similar effect to distillation?
    perfectresonance
    Quote Hmmmm, no. MMS does not eliminate inorganic impurities. By definition, distillation gives you 100% pure water. MMS gives you "purified" water - ie: pathogens are killed but metals and salts still remain.
    yiolas
    Quote Dear Bill,
    Thanks for Andreas' link and the very clear and concise instructions. I watched Andreas very compelling presentation in one of the conferences that you and Kerry were part of last Autumn. I would add a link here for those who did not hear him, but I forgot which conference it was.

Keep on Carrying On !
    Bill-Ryan
    Quote Thanks, Yiola - Andreas Kalcker's excellent Brussels Conference presentation (11 October, 2009) is here:

ok back to topic please folks,
    on a side note has anyone been aware of shifts in energy of late?.........(just a museing and not needed to be answered here on this thread)

love to you all
    happy beltain/samhain weekend
    m x

12. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Richard, I agree with Gita. With your new criteria most of Samvado posts should have been deleted too as they were hurtfull and unproductive but no one did anything...Is this a two tracker forum now where some can really be nasty and others can not even agree with the owner of the forum?

13. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

and why does no one use pm/ (you can send them round robin, to make sure we are all in the loop) trying to keep this on topic here, sorry to burst any bubbles but.........
    isnt it time to chill yet? *looks at watch*....yep its nearly 9pm here, definatly kick back and read for pleasure time
    Last edited by morguana; 3rd May 2010 at 19:51.

14. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Quote Andreas's excellent Brussels Conference presentation (11 October, 2009) is here:

If anyone hasn't seen Andreas' presentation, it is really worth seeing. In fact it was from listening to his personal experience that convinced me to order my first bottle.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

15. Link to Post #135
    Lee-B

Thanks for your response Morguana.

Love and Light
    x

16. Link to Post #136
    Lee-B

I'm glad of the action that Bill and the mods have taken. I think we should support one another, regardless of intellectual ability and/or experience and try and be kind to one another, we're all in this together.

17. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Hey part of my post was saying that MMS was originally used to purify water. Why was that bit removed? ??????????
    Temet Nosce

18. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    Hey part of my post was saying that MMS was originally used to purify water. Why was that bit removed? ??????????
    Hi Swanny, just come on. maybe you can re-post that part? I cant access your post to do so, not sure why...

19. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

No worries I did it. Thanks
    Temet Nosce

20. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I got excited about experimenting with MMS well over a year ago and gave it a good try for at least 6 weeks. When I got up to 10 drops at a time I began puking and having diarrhea several times a day, plus I felt HORRIBLE all the time. I cut back after a week of constant sickness to try to find a dosage that didn't make me so sick and settled on 5 drops once a day. Then I only threw up once. I think I developed an allergy to MMS or a total mental block because just the smell of even 3 drops was enough to make me feel ill. Even thinking about it right now gives me a queasy feeling! But I am getting mentally prepared to try it again since the memory is dimming after a year.

I watched all the videos available on youtube, read all the info I could find including Jim Humble's books and there is no doubt in my mind that MMS has worked for many people. It may not ultimately work for me as I have allergies to some very strange things, including many alternative health products I've tried, like colloidal silver, wormwood and others. But I am willing to try MMS again. Even if I am not able to take it that doesn't mean it isn't a wonderfully valuable substance that has saved many lives. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend that anyone experiment with it. I will never give up experimenting. My husband often accuses me of trying to poison him and I have made him very sick several times with some of the concoctions I get him to try! But the only way you can learn if something works for YOU is to try it for yourself. Then if it doesn't work for you that doesn't mean it won't work for others. Of course it's always best to research all the pros and cons including as many negative and positive experiences of others you can find and decide if the pros outweigh the cons.

It matters not to me if it's partially a placebo or if the placebo effect works some of the time for some people, if it works for some it is valuable, and MMS has worked for MANY people. I'm interested in buying some of the MMS Andreas Kalcker manufactures to see if the quality of his MMS and citric acid makes any difference in my reactions to it. If it doesn't work this time for me then I may wait another year and try it again. After 3 times I might admit it's not for me! I am stubborn when experimenting with exciting alternative health protocols.

MMS did work fantastically well with a rather severe burn I got. I was taking a very hot casserole out of the oven and somehow managed to let it touch my chest (in a VERY sensitive spot and was not wearing a bra). Wow, the pain was excruciating! I activated some MMS and put it directly on my burn. The pain stopped immediately. I then soaked some gauze in some MMS solution with a bit of water in it and taped it to my chest (the sensitive spot starts with an "N") It didn't hurt at all after that and the next day there was no reaction like I normally would have had with a burn like that. So I was very impressed with how well MMS worked on a burn.

I like Andreas Kalcker and am enjoying watching his videos on youtube about MMS and his other interests.

Nancy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast