+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: What info would you like to see Wiki release?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: What info would you like to see Wiki release?

am on same wavelength Enoch, the watchers - everything that was "cut out"... plus many recently unearthed & other scrolls point to this. I don't suppose more wiki info could come out with regards the "third temple"... plans & identities of persons involved..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

All NASA reports and communication of attempt for cover-ups. I suspect that will really screw up 'their' primary plan, whatever it is.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

ulli (19th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

who shot JR?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Martin (25th April 2011), Pagan (25th April 2011), red_rose (19th July 2011), ulli (19th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I'm curious what everyone would like to see Wiki release...

I'd really like to know more about the Egyptian temple in Sedona...

covered up by US military and the Smithsonian...

story link

Quote Perhaps the most amazing suppression of all is the excavation of an Egyptian tomb by the Smithsonian itself in Arizona. A lengthy front page story of the Phoenic Gazette on April 5, 1909, gave a highly detailed report of the discovery and excavation of a rock-cut vault by an expedition led by a Professor S.A. Jordan of the Smithsonian. The Smithsonian, however, claims to have absolutely no knowledge of the discovery or its discoverers.
    Quote Indeed, this entire area with the Egyptian and Hindu place names in the Grand Canyon is a forbidden zone - no one is allowed into this large area. We could only conclude that this was the area where the vaults were located. Yet today, this area is curiously off-limits to all hikers and even, in large part, park personnel.

I believe that the discerning reader will see that if only a small part of the "Smithsoniangate" evidence is true, then our most hallowed archaeological institution has been actively involved in suppressing evidence for advanced American cultures, evidence for ancient voyages of various cultures to North America, evidence for anomalistic giants and other oddball artefacts, and evidence that tends to disprove the official dogma that is now the history of North America.

The Smithsonian's Board of Regents still refuses to open its meetings to the news media or the public. If Americans were ever allowed inside the 'nation's attic', as the Smithsonian has been called, what skeletons might they find?
    NOTHING.
    Assange, is a charlatan, selling snake oil, & he would never go near the kind of material in your quote.

PT

8. Link to Post #45
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

What is really happening in schools. The thinking behind pressurising teachers, filling the day up with over activity, children only being taught left brain activities.
    What is really happening in family life. ditto,ditto, ditto.

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

pillowtalk back when this thread started we didn't know Assange, it went quiet pretty quick once we did

the good news is children still have time to interact with others which does involve the right brain...

cost cutting to save the billionaires money has changed our schools to 1 teacher for 35-40 students in a class...

both parents are working to survive and give their kids the life they had growing up...

they grow up without access to a parent, which makes the bond with friends even tighter...

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

if the ships all landed to evacuate the planet before a disaster so all the children would be saved but, all adults were going to be left behind.

they have already been trained in separation...

11. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

pillowtalk back when this thread started we didn't know Assange, it went quiet pretty quick once we did

the good news is children still have time to interact with others which does involve the right brain...

cost cutting to save the billionaires money has changed our schools to 1 teacher for 35-40 students in a class...

both parents are working to survive and give their kids the life they had growing up...

they grow up without access to a parent, which makes the bond with friends even tighter...
    Rocky,
    There is something going on with the preteen generation...
    As you said, their bonds of friendship are strong, for the reasons you gave...

But last weekend there was a big family gathering here, and as usual the kids stayed away from the adults, playing...then one nine year old called my husband over, to join the kids group around the ping pong table, but instead of asking him what he wanted to know he then asked his 13 year old brother to lead the questioning, while five younger ones listened. Four boys and one girl.
    My husband was bombarded with questions about ET and 2012...
    This boy was always of concern to me...at age nine he contacted on his own initiative an american military academy as he saw himself going down that road...I was quite shocked when his mum told me.
    But now he is going through a shift...what took our generation decades to figure out, these kids are grasping in a few years, even months.
    They know that we are the only ones in the whole fsmily who investigate this stuff, but since they all have internet access they wanted to get reassurance from a family member about it all...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

DoubleHelix (19th July 2011), fractal being (19th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (19th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

why do you think it was so important for Avalon to be created, so much garbage and fear mongering spread everywhere across the web.

We have created a place for truth seekers to learn without fear

who do you think taught the world more this year, Assange, or Avalon?

14. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

why do you think it was so important for Avalon to be created, so much garbage and fear mongering spread everywhere across the web.

We have created a place for truth seekers to learn without fear

who do you think taught the world more this year, Assange, or Avalon?

I think there is room also for Assange...
    as a stepping stone, he is preparing people for the more way out stuff
    maybe he doesn't know it,
    but who knows for sure?

There are areas where I see the right brainers at Avalon swim, yet I would never put my little toe in those waters.
    All is relative.

15. Link to Post #51
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

With all due respect, & I have no desire to offend / be rude, but.......
    This thread was started in December 2010, so a little over 6 months ago.
    Are you saying that before that, you believed Assange, was doing the Lords work??

I am confused.

PT

16. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

lol... no that is when we had a chance to see what was being released and where it was coming from... so all conversations dropped after that.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    There are areas where I see the right brainers at Avalon swim, yet I would never put my little toe in those waters.
    All is relative.
    the secret is, you aren't afraid of the water, it just isn't as nice as the ocean out your front door...

I've seen the right brainers watch you climb to the top of the mountain and dive into the ocean, something they are terrified of...

we all have our areas of expertise...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 19th July 2011 at 16:00.

17. Link to Post #53
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is some-thing I posted in another thread.
    A thread where people still think that Asssange, is the real deal, oh my..................

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    Julian is a symbol of the winds of change, ascension into a higher realm and the impossibility of keeping secrets forever. While he is the icon and will be instrumental in bringing down all the current governments, so that interim governments will come forth. He is not a real danger to anyone including those deluded enough to believe what you are hearing on the news about him. It's biased and does not work in our interest. Even or especially the CIA will not survive these revelations. It's a done deal. The landscape of our lives is about to take a change for the better like you could never have imagined possible.

The truth is that the information that once belonged to Julian has been placed in trust all over the internet and in hundreds of places, hard drives and soft drives spanning the entire globe. The key has been given. A signal readied. It can't be stopped from coming forth and it will do so very soon. Julian is blessed, honored, but his great value is in organizing this information, coordinating it, and putting it out there for others to sort. We have entered into an age where nothing will be kept secret. Secrecy is to be left behind as we enter the Fifth Dimension and we are at the gate now. What has been held back in order to give governments a chance to redeem themselves with the people is so outrageous, so incredible, so dastardly, we are talking from the highest courts to the lower, from each branch and all of Congress, the resignations will be something worthy of turning your TV's back on to observe. No blood needs to be shed. Truth will out. It's as simple as that...

All the rot and stink will be cleansed and there is no power on earth that has a snowballs chance in the Sahara of surviving the enlightened backlash that will come. I wonder why Julian hasn't given the signal for it all to be unleashed? He is negotiating and hoping some sense will come to the corrupt and those wallowing in greed. And who knows, perhaps, it will come to them and they will cease bad acts, and resign voluntarily so that their lives and freedom might be spared. In any event, I would not take bets on it. Hearts can change and we can hope for a new vision to overtake them. Just in case, you might want to get your popcorn handy and a comfortable chair because a great show is about to begin. We have waited a very long time for this. Namaste! Much love! Be in great joy! xoxox
    Oh my, a fabricated rape charge & some MSM manipulation, has you all toeing the line.
    How easy is this, FFS
    & people keep saying that "it is impossible for the few to control the many" - a friend of mine told me a while back that the 'truther' movement was, in his words - "WIDE OPEN" (for infiltration) he was not wrong was he??

Also, just out of curiosity, do you actually know what the word "Namaste" means (we mostly say Namaskar as it happens), or is it just some-thing you say to sound a little more spiritual.
    Just curious, not trying to be rude.
    You see I live in India, & so often hear Europeans using that word with no idea what it means.

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    I just received this in an email - on Coast to Coast tonight. I think this is a good place to post it. Tarpley's theory about Wikileaks sounds interesting.

Tuesday March 1, 2011

Coast to Coast broadcast tonight

Quote Activist historian Webster Tarpley will discuss the invisible hands behind the changes in Egypt , and how it brings us closer to World War III,

as well as how we can pull out of the current depression,

and why Wikileaks is a well orchestrated "striptease" by the CIA to reveal selected information. Unquote
    Well, you are on the right track there, perhaps a little more digging will avail you the truth about our little friend Assange.

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Who benefits from all this media comment regarding the assassination of Julian Assange? Can I suggest Julian Assange perhaps?

Who is Julian Assange? Do we really really know who he is, or is it we just think we know.

How is it Assange is able to get access to all this information?

When Assange release this information does this show the US government or any government in a positive or negative light?

If the answer to the above question is negative, can we agree he is exposing the US Government.

Who benefits from the US government in the gutters? Is it “the people”, you and me, democracy?.

Are we really really sure we know who Assange really is?

What if Assange was working for the Russians? Would he still be such a great guy?

More questions, with-out answers.
    If he was working for Israel, would you trust him even less that if he was working for Russian intelligence (FSB).

This smoke & mirror's game sure is VERY effective, how do you get a Dog to chase his own tale?? (rhetorical)

PT

18. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

anyone ever wonder if Murdock was a source for Assange?

there isn't a card safe from falling with everything going on...

Why did Murdock spin the Tea Party for Koch? Stalin would be proud...

19. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Well if there's going to be a wish list then, I want to see irrefutable evidence on the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and their hand in every despicable thing they orchestrated....
    Is this asking too much..?
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 19th July 2011 at 18:37.

20. Link to Post #56
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I want to see irrefutable evidence on the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and their hand in every despicable thing they orchestrated....
    Is this asking too much..?
    If you are asking Assange, the answer is !

PT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3