+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joseph P Farrell Cosmic War and Secret Space Program 2016 [FULL VIDEO]

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Lightbulb Joseph P Farrell Cosmic War and Secret Space Program 2016 [FULL VIDEO]

One of my favorite personalities is Joseph P. Farrell. His enormous research is down to Earth and helps me with connecting the dots and forming an overall picture. Because I am beginning to understand the alternative physics of zero point energy and the spiritual link with it, I now see what the real deal is on this planet: keeping the sheep dumped down without the necessary teachings and practical applications out of the public.

Joseph Farrell tells about who is using the practical Zero Point energy applications and how they got it.

Enjoy a great 1 hour and 45 minute interview published on 29 august 2016 from The Mooreshow with Kevin Moore from the UK and mister Farrell:

Sorry, link seems no longer valid. Found no other link to it. (EDIT 2020)

And bonus: Joseph's weekly news and views from the Nevarium:

http://gizadeathstar.com/farrell/vid...ireside-chats/

Check this archive out each Thursday or Friday for new comments and 'high octane speculations'.

Here is his latest of 6 October 2016:

Last, but not least Joseph P. Farrell website: http://gizadeathstar.com/

Consider a donation or become a member ...
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 10th June 2020 at 18:33. Reason: Videolink

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

ceetee9 (10th October 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (9th October 2016), Flash (10th October 2016), fourty-two (12th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th October 2016), genevieve (9th October 2016), Melinda (9th October 2016), neutronstar (8th October 2016), PathWalker (9th October 2016), sandy (9th October 2016), Shannon (8th October 2016), Sir Eltor (10th October 2016), the_real_dave-id (9th October 2016), uzn (10th October 2016), Woody (8th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Cambodia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Joseph P Farrell Cosmic War and Secret Space Program 2016 [FULL VIDEO]

Joseph P Farrell is always interesting to listen to, even in review.
    Really enjoyed the New & Views From The Nefarium.

Here is a non-member link for his publicly released Fireside Chats,
    http://gizadeathstar.com/fireside-chats/

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sideshow Shaman For This Post:

fourty-two (12th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th October 2016), Red Skywalker (10th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread