+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strange Coincidence or Unequivocal Confirmation?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 times in 320 posts

Lightbulb Strange Coincidence or Unequivocal Confirmation?

Strange experience happened to me last night before I went to bed.

It was around midnight when I decided to take the dogs out for their final potty outing before I went to bed.

I was lackadaisically walking about the yard, hurrying my dogs along so that I could get back inside. It was around 55 degrees and I wasn't wearing much in the form of clothes, so you can understand the feeling.

The heavens and the stars were unusually clear on this night considering I'm in a suburban neighborhood and have 2 streetlights within a few hundred feet of the house. I began to dwell on the current events engulfing this nation and the world and began asking God if he would take the pain away from my soul.

My eyes continued to stay fixated on the heavens while continuing to have this dialogue in my head. I kept asking God everything that was on my soul, desperately hoping to hear from Him in any way.

It wasn't too long after asking God directly for a sign that He was paying attention to the yearnings of my soul that my eye caught a glimpse of a bright "star" in the sky. Nothing unusual at this moment in my mind and the next thing I know, this "star" suddenly, without hesitation, dropped from the sky in a magnificent blue-green streak. To me visually, it seemed that it had dropped within city limits, mostly on the outskirts.

I was utterly, and completely frightened.

Have any of you seen such things or had similar experiences to mine? I'm struggling to not only comprehend, but rationally explain what I've experienced.

Wes
    Last edited by LivioRazlo; 9th October 2016 at 21:10.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

bennycog (10th October 2016), bluestflame (10th October 2016), conk (11th October 2016), Craig (10th October 2016), Ecnal61 (10th October 2016), ElfeMya (11th October 2016), Ewan (10th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th October 2016), happyuk (10th October 2016), Inversion (9th October 2016), kirolak (10th October 2016), Marikins (9th October 2016), Michelle Marie (10th October 2016), Rex (10th October 2016), shadowstalker (10th October 2016), Shannon (9th October 2016), Sueanne47 (10th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2016), sunpaw (10th October 2016), sunwings (10th October 2016), Unicorn (10th October 2016), WhiteLove (10th October 2016), Woody (9th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Strange Coincidence or Unequivocal Confirmation?

I don't know if this is similar as such but I remember one night seeing a strange looking light in the sky and mentally asking this light if it would come over to me, straight-away the light started to move towards me & hovered above me for what seemed a few minutes. Nothing happened (I think) .

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Circe For This Post:

bennycog (10th October 2016), bluestflame (10th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th October 2016), Inversion (9th October 2016), kirolak (10th October 2016), LivioRazlo (9th October 2016), Michelle Marie (10th October 2016), Shannon (9th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2016), Unicorn (10th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,411 times in 1,632 posts

We all experience times when the weight of the world's ills bears down on us. I've read a lot of stories from people who claim to have seen stars moving, but the blue-green streak is new. We transmit scalar waves from our brains at all times and when it comes to objects in the sky they're often responsive to thought. There was a guest on Coast to Coast named Prophet Yahweh who claimed to be able to call craft with his mind.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

bennycog (10th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th October 2016), kirolak (10th October 2016), LivioRazlo (9th October 2016), Michelle Marie (10th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Charles Harris's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was young a group of us neighborhood kids watched peculiar light in the sky for several nights running. It would travel back and forth across the horizon in the evenings after sundown. It could have easily been a plane in a holding pattern except, when this light would get to end of its flight path it would pause and begin glowing brighter. At some point we realized it seemed to be pausing over high tension electric towers that were off in the distance. So from our vantage point this light seemed to be drawing power from these towers.
    We ranged in age from maybe 16 or seventeen years oldest to say eight or nine youngest, Maybe half a dozen of us all total. To us it sure seemed this ufo was putting on a show just for us. The last night of its showing it stopped approximately half way through its travel and began to glow very brightly. It then changed color from very bright white to deeper orange and grew in size until it was quite large in the sky, then winked out.
    A nice grande finale for all of us in attendance. As I recall we did spend sometime discussing this with grownups and among ourselves. Being younger I suppose helped, me at least, wrap my little head around this.
    Cheers, Charles
    Last edited by Charles Harris; 9th October 2016 at 20:47.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Charles Harris For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th October 2016), Inversion (9th October 2016), kirolak (10th October 2016), LivioRazlo (9th October 2016), Shannon (9th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi LivioRazlo
    Quote I was utterly, and completely frightened.
    Yes many here have ahd something like that and more
    From my own experiences I always try to inpart to people 'Don't fear, don't worrie about anything you see'

Don't fear lets you experience better and keeps you in a higher vibration, the kind you where in before you feared what you saw
    If you stay in higher you are more able to be safe, so don't fear anything.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th October 2016), kirolak (10th October 2016), LivioRazlo (9th October 2016), Michelle Marie (10th October 2016), Shannon (9th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

yup . i have once seen a bright green streak of light in the sky which was there for a split second. i was amazed and got me thinking.

JT

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

bluestflame (10th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th October 2016), Ivanhoe (10th October 2016), kirolak (10th October 2016), LivioRazlo (10th October 2016), Michelle Marie (10th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

i used to mentally talk to them when i was younger , same they followed direction , haven't seen them for a while

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th October 2016), LivioRazlo (10th October 2016), Michelle Marie (10th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by LivioRazlo (here)

It was around midnight when I decided to take the dogs out for their final potty outing before I went to bed.

I was lackadaisically walking about the yard, hurrying my dogs along so that I could get back inside. It was around 55 degrees and I wasn't wearing much in the form of clothes, so you can understand the feeling.

The heavens and the stars were unusually clear on this night considering I'm in a suburban neighborhood and have 2 streetlights within a few hundred feet of the house. I began to dwell on the current events engulfing this nation and the world and began asking God if he would take the pain away from my soul.

My eyes continued to stay fixated on the heavens while continuing to have this dialogue in my head. I kept asking God everything that was on my soul, desperately hoping to hear from Him in any way.

It wasn't too long after asking God directly for a sign that He was paying attention to the yearnings of my soul that my eye caught a glimpse of a bright "star" in the sky. Nothing unusual at this moment in my mind and the next thing I know, this "star" suddenly, without hesitation, dropped from the sky in a magnificent blue-green streak. To me visually, it seemed that it had dropped within city limits, mostly on the outskirts.

Have any of you seen such things or had similar experiences to mine? I'm struggling to not only comprehend, but rationally explain what I've experienced.

Wes
    Yes! My UFO experience had these same elements but in my case it was a big white bright orb, so both of us have gone through a similar type of UFO experience with similar emotional elements. (the UFO event was tightly coupled to communication with God, asking for a UFO experience, unusually clear night sky, a sense of inner peace, a sudden dropping of the light from the sky into a big object etc.)

I understood that I had tapped into a greater level of truth, highly intelligent. It felt unreal because it is stuff that you normally think cannot happen, but in this case it simply just happened, no matter what my expectations were. It was this experience that for me made me able to conclude UFOs, whatever they are, do exist, I was able to conclude so with my own eyes. So for me that meant that there is in deed some unknown greater intelligence out there that we are unaware of, but exists out there. For me it also opened the pandora's box a little, I mean if a physical manifestation like this somehow was connected to my inner prayer, then if that's possible what else similar to this is possible and maybe we understand just a tiny fraction of how physical manifestation/reality works. It was so overwhelming and powerful to make a connection like this to something so big and energetic out there in the sky!

I think we experienced pretty much the same thing, but it sounds a little like in your case the object came even closer so that you were able to see specific colors within the light. I can understand this was an overwhelming experience, for me it took many weeks to adjust, incorporate and integrate this new reality that I was facing.

I do feel that key in my experience was love and truth. It was a little kind of like in my inner truth state creation had to align and reflect the truth without a brain filter in between, to kind of close that circle of truth. Very interesting and overwhelming experience!
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 10th October 2016 at 17:02.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

LivioRazlo (10th October 2016), Michelle Marie (10th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by LivioRazlo (here)

Wes
    God or the higher powers were listening to you.

18. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

It was a bright meteor, mentioned in this link :

http://abc7.com/news/bright-meteor-s...skies/1475863/

+ Reply to Thread