+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Saged my home - but I need more help - suggestions please!

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Default Saged my home - but I need more help - suggestions please!

As the title says, I am looking for some suggestions so feel free to add yours! Maybe there are other people out there in a similar position and this could perhaps also help them too!

Years ago, we lived in a home with a lot of paranormal activity. We experienced almost everything that I have seen on TV or read about - it was a lot to handle. (One day I might post these experiences, if I have the energy.) Ahh, that comment that i just made is very relevant and that is probably why it came out. Something is taking our energy still. I feel and believe that something has followed us from that house - something strong - strong enough to follow and affect us still. I have saged the house and I am certain that is not enough. Whatever energy is around, it is getting stronger and I do not want my family to go through what we have in the past. We need to get free from this. Batteries in our phones and other devices will get quickly drained from time to time as well as our own energy. One of my family members was pushed quite hard and scared by something and a couple of my kids are not comfortable in their rooms anymore. One son claims to have seen a dark shadow man a couple times. I am not religious and I would be very apprehensive about approaching a church for help. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

BMJ (11th October 2016), DNA (11th October 2016), drneglector (11th October 2016), Ewan (11th October 2016), GMB1961 (1st April 2018), Inversion (11th October 2016), Matthew (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (11th October 2016), mojo (12th October 2016), norski (11th October 2016), PathWalker (12th October 2016), ponda (11th October 2016), Shannon (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016), sunwings (11th October 2016), toppy (11th October 2016), Woody (11th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Default Re: Saged my home - but I need more help - suggestions please!

This lady had the same thing and got help :

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

BMJ (11th October 2016), Lifebringer (12th October 2016), mojo (12th October 2016), norski (11th October 2016), Patient (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016), toppy (11th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    This lady had the same thing and got help :

Suzan, when I listen to this kind of video, I cannot but feel like I am listening to a Muslim fundamentalist video of Djinns for example. The same, religion all over and only religion will save you. If not, you have to be stuck with your demon.

Come on!!!....

I have as much problems to stand those fundamentalist or radical Christians as I have to stand the fundamentalist Muslims. It is all the same! Trauma cured by emotional dependency in the form of religion this time around.

The demon is religion itself, whichever religion!

And no, I did not listen to the complete video, a few minutes were substantially enough.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ChristianSky (11th October 2016), drneglector (11th October 2016), Earth Angel (14th April 2018), fourty-two (11th October 2016), Ki's (13th October 2016), kirolak (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (11th October 2016), Patient (11th October 2016), The Freedom Train (10th October 2016), toppy (11th October 2016), TraineeHuman (12th October 2016), wondering (12th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

I would suggest, for one, to begin meditations. Try something like mantras, to start. A mantra that I like is: "I am freeing myself from suffering. I am liberating myself." You can set a timer and get comfy, and say this over and over and over for 30 minutes, an hour, whatever you feel necessary, for as many times a day as you can make the time for. Also Vipassana meditation is very effective for raising your vibration, expanding your awareness, and ferreting out/dissolving energetic infiltrations and implants.

Second - what are your habits? Do you engage in any mind altering substances? These open gateways in your mind and also make your energetic bodies very open to infiltration - and so entity attachment and paranormal activity go hand in hand with the use of alcohol, stimulants, psychiatric drugs, pharmaceuticals, psychedelic drugs, weed, cigarettes, caffeine, etc. Depending on how sensitive you are (and how much energy attaching entities can hope to glean from you) you may be highly vulnerable to attachment and will need to be strict with yourself to guard and gird your loins to stay in control of your faculties.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (11th October 2016), Ewan (11th October 2016), Flash (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (11th October 2016), Patient (11th October 2016), ponda (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016), toppy (11th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Flash, the lady in the video said that if you feel fear...the more the dark entity will get worse, which is good advice! she seemed to be free of whatever was following and bothering her.

If she has been freed because she decided to follow God/Jesus well ...so what? in order to get better........she had to go to a church! that doesnt mean she is religious, or *I'm* religious, I'm not because the bible has been tampered with...but I follow God.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Matthew (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (11th October 2016), mojo (12th October 2016), PathWalker (12th October 2016), Patient (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Bach music in the house 24 hours/day for one month.

Om mantra in the house 24 hours/day for one month.

Real gothic church music, 24 hours a day...

Clearing things with sound works as well, as long as it is not heavy metal nor songs with gluyee emotional content. Plus white Sage (it has been proven that white sage smoked in a house will decrease the microbe content on the walls up to 90% for a whole month, so it cannot hurt for sure).

Some scent as well with pure oils, such as thyme oils, oregano oils, lavander oils, etc. Put the oil in many diffusers around the house and let it play its role.

I heard that fresh flowers are good too.

Those are all vibration raisers as The Freedom train here above is mentioning. And of course, no booze nor drugs.

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Flash, the lady in the video said that if you feel fear...the more the dark entity will get worse, which is good advice! she seemed to be free of whatever was following and bothering her.

If she has been freed because she decided to follow God/Jesus well ...so what? in order to get better........she had to go to a church! that doesnt mean she is religious, or *I'm* religious, I'm not because the bible has been tampered with...but I follow God.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Cara (11th October 2016), drneglector (11th October 2016), Eram (11th October 2016), Ewan (11th October 2016), kirolak (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (11th October 2016), Patient (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016), sunpaw (11th October 2016), The Freedom Train (11th October 2016), Valerie Villars (23rd March 2018), Wind (11th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,351 times in 1,708 posts

I found keeping on the lights at night helps they seem to dislike light.
    Not being fearful of them.
    If they try to take control of your body, basically tell them in your own colourful language to get lost and being strong and forceful in that moment. As they are breaking the universal law of non interference.
    Drugs, alcohol any substance that alters your state of mind makes your more prone to their presence.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Earth Angel (14th April 2018), Eram (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (11th October 2016), Patient (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016), sunpaw (11th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm not a fan of organized religion; however, some groups have had training and experience dealing with instrusive spirits.

I think you need help from someone with certain skills. And, I think you need help from someone who can handle these energies. Also, because you're all so drained, you need the support of others to help you through.

To find this person(s), you will need to do some homework. There are paranormal organizations all over the world who have dealt with similar situations. This may be a good place to start. Many of them use both priests and/or mediums.

You may consider whether you or someone in your family is being personally targeted. Sometimes paranormal activity that follows someone is more related to the person(s) than to a location. It could be that a discarnate entity has a beef with someone in your family. If that's the case, attempts to purge/clean/bless a home may not work. This kind of healing takes a lot more work, involving looking into current and past life patterns.

Blessings to you and your family.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norski For This Post:

BMJ (11th October 2016), Cara (11th October 2016), Eram (11th October 2016), Ewan (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (11th October 2016), Patient (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,413 times in 1,632 posts

I would definitely seek professional help from groups that are familiar with these kinds of problems and that have the ability to cleanse your residence. When I was a kid I would wake up with scratches on my arms, chest and abdomen. I told my parents and they never acknowledged what I was going through. I could be scratched through my PJ's as if two etheric claws were the source. It was intelligent because it could apply just enough pressure to mark and raise the skin, but not draw blood.

I recall hearing about the boy who was depicted in the movie The Exorcist being helped by a statue/doll of the archangel Michael. Apparently it did battle with the entity that was possessing him.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Eram (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), mojo (12th October 2016), Patient (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016), Wind (11th October 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you all for the responses so far!
    There are many good things here that would be good for anyone to follow/practice on a regular basis.

To Norski; I used a couple groups when I lived in the house where things got very busy and turbulent. I have had some extreme experiences throughout my life, so I am wondering if I attract some of this myself. I believe you are right in that I need someone who can read what is going on with myself. I believe the house was very 'busy' with things that stayed there, but also something has either followed or is being attracted to me/us here. (of course it is one or the other lol)

BMJ; We do keep lights on at night - ever since living at that other location. Tough on hydro bill, but what can you do. Many people think that it is a 'night' thing. It is not - although I do believe that there is something to the hours of midnight to 4am, the day time can be just as active. For the most part I have not been scared as most things are more 'bizarre' and confusing to the mind than something that frightens you. Although, when experiencing certain things, there has been uncontrollable paralyzing fear. But those events are rare. I have been very vocal at times telling them/it that they are not allowed here etc. It hasn't worked.

Flash; We do have a lot of music in our home. And it is not all metal. Music really energizes me - more than anything else really - I really feel it. I will add the oils.

One thing that has been mentioned here that worries me (that I have never had mentioned to me before) is pharmaceuticals. I have a chronic pain condition and it is very difficult to function without the aid of pharmaceutical drugs. There is no drinking or any other type of substance abuse - except some coffee.

The other thing that I realize that I should be doing is meditating. I have avoided doing so, and I don't know why. I have meditated in the past during certain exercise sessions. I tried meditating years back in the 'busy' house and after only a couple minutes there was a single eye - very vivid - that came into my vision and quickly came right toward me with such speed that it scared me right out of my meditation. I suppose since I didn't know if it was a good or bad thing, I stopped. But this house is not so active so I will give it another go.

Thanks for the feedback!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

BMJ (11th October 2016), Eram (11th October 2016), Ewan (11th October 2016), Flash (11th October 2016), Inversion (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016), The Freedom Train (11th October 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Patient, your situation is unsettling, to the say the least.
    In fact, in light of your problem, your avatar name is curious:

Patient: Bearing or enduring pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance with calmness....(but one definition).

I like Flash's suggestions; filling your house with refined, expansive music- "Ode to Joy" -Beethoven- for example.
    I would also encourage high vibrational foods ( no meat) and plenty of indoor plants and succulents.
    Nature is a powerful presence indeed.

From what I understand, this energetic had followed you and your family around; seems something you are not able to "run" from and something you well need to confront/transform.

I wondered whether you had a house warming? I think a celebratory party is something that could raise the vibration and strengthen your ties to your current abode; Fill your rooms with goodwill, good food and good song...
    You have the right to live in peace and safety. Create a unified intention;
    The mind is our most powerful tool.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Eram (11th October 2016), Ewan (11th October 2016), Flash (11th October 2016), kirolak (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Patient (11th October 2016), Sueanne47 (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)

Patient: Bearing or enduring pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance with calmness....(but one definition).

I like Flash's suggestions; filling your house with refined, expansive music- "Ode to Joy" -Beethoven- for example.
    I would also encourage high vibrational foods ( no meat) and plenty of indoor plants and succulents.

From what I understand, this energetic had followed you and your family around; seems something you are not able to "run" from and something you well need to confront/transform.

I wondered whether you had a house warming? I think a celebratory party is something that could raise the vibration and strengthen your ties to your current abode; Fill your rooms with goodwill, good food and good song...
    Well, I do have a lot of patience. I tried to choose a name to represent myself and also my feelings in connection to the topics we deal with here in the Avalon forums. So many of the topics we bring to the surface and attempt to find answers for require a lot of patience.

My family is vegetarian, almost vegan. Feels like I am always fighting for something, or against something, but I am sure I am not alone in that! I would believe that being that kind of person is what brought most people here.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Eram (11th October 2016), Inversion (11th October 2016), kirolak (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

check if your house is on a ley line - this could explain a lot (and maybe the previous house was too). If so, only moving would make it go away.

Come on, electricity is quite cheap in Canada (i do not know which province you are from however) usually, so even if your house if light up like a christmas tree, it should not be too bad.

If you have poltergeist, i would definitely call on people used to deal with this - or a kind of demonic possession the Rose Mary baby style, oils would not be enough imo.

You should describe a bit more what is happening so that we could have others ideas

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Patient (12th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016), sunpaw (11th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)

Well, I do have a lot of patience. I tried to choose a name to represent myself and also my feelings in connection to the topics we deal with here in the Avalon forums. So many of the topics we bring to the surface and attempt to find answers for require a lot of patience.

My family is vegetarian, almost vegan. Feels like I am always fighting for something, or against something, but I am sure I am not alone in that! I would believe that being that kind of person is what brought most people here.
    I have noticed with those who become vegan after a lifetime of flesh eating are "tested"; things seem to go wrong, entities seem to try to intervene. . .it seems they try to get the energy of pain & suffering that they were used to getting from the suffering of the animals, which has then been denied them, from humans. (I've never eaten flesh myself, as I refused to participate in the whole "circle of life/death", but I have noticed this taking place in friends who suddenly woke up to what it was they were supporting.) Of course, this may not apply to you at all, but I am wondering if you only recently became vegan? If so, it seems one just has to put one's head down & pass through "trial" & absolutely not give in.

BTW when I see uninvited spirits around, I am quite rude to them, as I would be to any incarnate uninvited guest, & tell them to @£&* on out of my space, so it seems righteous anger works, too, as does coarse salt. But I have a feeling you know all this already

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Ewan (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), mojo (12th October 2016), Patient (12th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016), wondering (12th October 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Sometimes these kind of events can happen when there is a young pre-puberty female in the house and all ceases at the time of first period.

I agree with Flash regarding music, mantra etc--its all vibration --energy.
    If you know a Reiki Practitioner, they might be able to help to change the energy in the house.

Ch
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ewan (11th October 2016), kirolak (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Patient (12th October 2016), Shannon (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

How does one "Sage" their home?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ewan (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Patient (12th October 2016), Shannon (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    You can buy a bundle of sage from a health shop
    Then you light it and "smoke"every corner of the house room by room.

Ch
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ewan (11th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Patient (12th October 2016), Shannon (11th October 2016), Star Tsar (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016), sunwings (18th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,988 times in 2,392 posts

Is it wrong I get the strange urge to do 'fake' indian chanting (probably learnt from hollywood westerns) when doing this?

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

greybeard (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Patient (12th October 2016), Shannon (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,351 times in 1,708 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Also make sure you are the only one in the house get everyone else outside of the house. When you exit sage your own body arms, legs, face and body. Stay outside of the house for about half an hour. Then you can all go back in.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ewan (12th October 2016), greybeard (11th October 2016), kirolak (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Patient (12th October 2016), Shannon (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

@ewan I had to laugh at your comment

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Circe For This Post:

Ewan (12th October 2016), greybeard (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Patient (12th October 2016), Shannon (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast