+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Saged my home - but I need more help - suggestions please!

1. Link to Post #21
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default Re: Saged my home - but I need more help - suggestions please!

I'm willing to bet that most of the homes that these people are living in with "problems" had many previous owners before, I haven't heard of unusual ghostly shenanigans going on in NEW bought homes, unless of course they were built on a cemetery.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    One thing that has been mentioned here that worries me (that I have never had mentioned to me before) is pharmaceuticals. I have a chronic pain condition and it is very difficult to function without the aid of pharmaceutical drugs. There is no drinking or any other type of substance abuse - except some coffee. The other thing that I realize that I should be doing is meditating. I have avoided doing so, and I don't know why. I have meditated in the past during certain exercise sessions. I tried meditating years back in the 'busy' house and after only a couple minutes there was a single eye - very vivid - that came into my vision and quickly came right toward me with such speed that it scared me right out of my meditation. I suppose since I didn't know if it was a good or bad thing, I stopped. But this house is not so active so I will give it another go.
    Patient, I am so happy to hear that you are interested in giving meditation a try again. Your patience and perseverance will overcome what you are currently struggling with, I am sure. If I may make a suggestion without sounding like a salesperson (not that there is any money involved anyway), I really do love vipassana, and have found it incredibly effective at dissolving all kinds of energetic attachments, because what it is is the process of psychic surgery.

How do You Practice Vipassana?

First, find a quiet place to sit for anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour. If you want to sit in a chair rather than a cushion on the floor that is fine as long as you can sit in a way that keeps your spine straight (not leaning against the back of the chair). You may then also need a cushion on the chair so your sitbones do not protest after sitting in one position for a half hour or so. Find a timer and set an amount of time that you would like to practice for - start with maybe 30 or 45 minutes. An hour if you are up for it is a great ay to start.

The objective is to remain as still as possible, to avoid shifting about as much as possible, and to ever be noticing and releasing tensions in the body. Example: you notice after two sweeps that even though you thought your shoulders were entirely relaxed, they are in fact hunched up toward your ears. You will then consciously allow them to relax. And the next time you sweep past them, you will most likely notice that they have tensed again. Relax them again. You can also practice doing this with your diaphragm/abdomen. You may feel like you have a beer belly, but it is a great exercise for releasing all of the tensions we hold in those areas.

Also, be sure to gently lift yourself up to keep that spine straight if you notice yourself beginning to slouch. You will find after a while of practicing that you are oftentimes making minute adjustments to relax and tighten muscle groups so as to keep yourself erect, while also being as relaxed as possible.

You will also notice at times that large areas are either numb/blank, or feeling very heavy with dense energies. If you notice dense/gross energies, see if you can remain equanimous, meaning watching the energies shift and change without aversion, while not moving your body in an effort to make the feelings go away. You will find that if you sit with the gross feelings, they will change and move, and sooner rather than later, with enough detached awareness applied to it, it will dissipate and leave the body for good. If you notice that a part of your body seems numb or blank, you may choose to stay for an extra moment or two with your awareness on this area to see if you can penetrate this numbness to see what it is hiding. Perhaps a minute, then move on. These are some caveats I give to those I have taught this practice to, before we get started.

Now for the practice. You are seated comfortably in a quiet area, free from distraction. Close your eyes. Check that your spine is straight and that you are in a position that feels comfortable enough to hold for a while without making huge adjustments in your posture. Now, if you are energetically sensitive (which I assume you are) - you can start by breathing in and out through your nose. As you do so, take care to notice how you can FEEL the breath coming in and out of your nose. Feel it in the edges of the nostrils, inside the nose, on the little patch of skin beneath your nose. FEEL the air coming in and out. And as you focus on FEELING the air, you will realize that what you are actually feeling is YOUR NOSE and the surrounding area REACTING to the stimulus of the air. YOU ARE FEELING that you have a nose on your face. Stay with this for a while. Really build up your awareness of your FEELING THAT YOU HAVE A NOSE.

When you feel ready, then, move your same body awareness up to the top of your head, and see if you can FEEL that you have a top to your head. Sit with it for a while, and if it helps, see the top of your head in your mind's eye. FEEL THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD. When you think you have felt a gathering of awareness and sensation there, then you are ready to bring that body awareness and feeling DOWN, into the head, filling up the head and touching upon your eyes, ears, nose, mouth, chin, temples, back of the head, down to the neck, and through the neck down to the shoulders. If you notice tension, do your best to allow that tension to relax, while maintaining your erect posture and spine, as best you can.

Now choose an arm, and feel that arm from the top, down to the hands and fingertips. Now do the same with the other arm. Then, back at the shoulders, we go down, like a plunger, down the torso. Filling up the chest and abdomen, going down the back, all the way to the groin. Allow yourself to feel the energies flowing downward, your inner awareness, as you feel what is within you from top to bottom. Down at your groin, now, pick a leg and sweep downward with your feeling and body awareness to the tips of the toes. And after you have completed the second leg, all there is to do is go in reverse, up both legs, up the torso, up both arms, to the neck, into the head, and out the top again.

You will be amaed to see how the sensations in your body change. You will also be amazed to see how this can rectify old patterns and chronic pains. I learned by going to a 10 day retreat where we meditated for 12 hours a day in silence. By the end of those 10 days, my posture was completely transformed. And while I do no expect you to start out like that (although you could if you had the time - you can search for vipassana centers to go on retreat, they are donation basis and open to anybody) you will certainly notice that your physical body will lighten and your posture will dramatically improve.

Intuitively, I have the feeling that the pain in your back relates to an energetic attachment of some kind that may either be attracting or the direct cause of your other worldly disturbances. When you sit in vipassana, this area of your back will most likely be in pain as the attachement is ferreted out and dissolved by your inner awareness. Do your best to sit with the dissolution process and watch it objectively, knowing what is happening (the dissolution of the attachment and the source of your troubles) - even gratitude for the process is felt knowing that a canker in your life is being removed.

If it becomes too painful and you can no longer sit objectively, please move. Do not flog yourself. Just do your best to sit without moving when you can, and move when you feel you must. And you will undoubtedly find that the pain in your back will begin to change, to lift, and to dissipate. You may find, after enough practice, that you no longer need to take those pain meds!!

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (13th October 2016), greybeard (11th October 2016), Ki's (13th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Orph (12th October 2016), Patient (12th October 2016), Sunny (11th October 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Great advice so far in the above replies

Make sure you haven't introduced anything into your home that could have brought your problems with it.

You might be surprised by trying this:
    Get your self a Plumb-bob and use it with the intent of finding your problem, try dowsing around you home, possessions and family.
    But you must have strong intent/conviction even if you don't believe in dowsing.

If it is a negative intelligence and it sees you homing in on it you could well get a response.

All the best to you and yours, something will work soon.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Patient (12th October 2016), Star Tsar (11th October 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

One of the first things we do when we move home or office is bless it and cast out old energy. Important to be your spiritual self, you are the warrior making the intent! Nothing outside of yourself compares to that! Be brave and stalwart.
    Use the water that is salted and spray everywhere, mirrors, faucets, toilets, vents, anywhere there is an opening, also windows. Make your mark there. It can be a cross or your own insignia. Go thru the house saying a powerful prayer or a command coming from yourself. Blessing the house is always a personal thing. Next use a holy oil a drop in each room with prayers/commands to cast out all unwanted negative energy. Every room and closet and garage! Next go thru each room again with a lit white virgin candle. Again bringing the purity of love and joy and peace through each room. When you are done, place the candle in the shower or tub or fireplace to burn all the way down. Do not use the candle for anything else.

What I like to do, is combine salt, sand and sulfur ( the latter you can find in a pharmacy) and mix it sprinkle it on the north wall back and forth three times . When demons leave, they must leave by the north wall of a bldg and this will cause them unpleasant energy on the way out not to return. After a while, you can vacuum it up but for now, know you are the master of the house and your commands are true.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Earth Angel (14th April 2018), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Patient (12th October 2016), Valerie Villars (23rd March 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Again, thank you for the great responses! So much good advice!

Freedom Train: Thank you for that meditation instruction - feels like something that will work with me!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Michelle Marie (14th April 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Althena (here)
    I'm willing to bet that most of the homes that these people are living in with "problems" had many previous owners before, I haven't heard of unusual ghostly shenanigans going on in NEW bought homes, unless of course they were built on a cemetery.
    Our home where most of the bad stuff began was the first house on the property. What I found through investigating the history of the area was that there were lumber work camps in the early days of settlement in that area, so any area can have a history that may not be obvious. I was also told that there was a pathway of sorts (probably a ley line) that spirits travelled near by and were then attracted off that line and to our house due to a strong evil entity. We had a few different people come to the property and there were many things that they said that supported each other's remarks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

An ordinary object left inside the living space from someone before can hold negative energy , find it , toss it ... grab a small CD player , put on some relaxing positive music, turn it down where you barely hear it, let it play 24/7 ... your objective -fill the room with positive vibes so much, the negative will flee...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bluestflame (23rd March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Patient (12th October 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Again, thank you for the great responses! So much good advice! Freedom Train: Thank you for that meditation instruction - feels like something that will work with me!
    Oh that is so rad and I am glad to hear it. I would LOVE to hear how it goes for you!

As an aside, I would like to share a story with you...

I have the opinion that all serious addicts - of alcohol, drugs - are energetically very sensitive people who could not figure out how to deal with their sensitivities and "checked out" of life by turning to drugs to numb out. I have a dear friend who has had a drinking problem, which she freely admits to, for a number of years. I love her dearly, she is one of the sweetest, most loyal and fierce friends I know. So one day last year I said to myself by gum I should teach her vipassana if she's willing, I am sure I could teach her over the phone. And I did.

What I wrote in my post for you is along the lines of what I did with her. I debriefed her, then we sat in meditation together on the phone as I walked her through it. At the end she said, wow that was amazing, I could feel all this pain in my back when I started, and by the end it was gone. I said yeah that's the gist of it - by turning your attention inwards, you see what there is, and the light of your awareness dissolves all density. I then applauded her. I said wow you know it is so gratifying to teach you, and I knew it would be so easy, because I know how sensitive you are, and being so sensitive you would feel the energies and pick it up right away. Some people, I told her, take many hours of practice before they can feel anything - this is people who are not as energetically sensitive as you and I are. And you know what? She started to cry! She said she had always thought that her sensitivity was a curse. Well in fact, I said, it is one of your most important gifts and strengths - and something that now you can harness and use to your advantage! She was so happy, and so was I.

It is true. Our sensitivity is our strength - when we know how to work with it. SO I wish you luck and encourage you to make as much time for meditation every day as possible. I know that you will undoubtedly reap great rewards, and help us all in the process as you raise your own vibrations

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (13th October 2016), Earth Angel (14th April 2018), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), PathWalker (12th October 2016), Patient (12th October 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member OBwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Your original post had the text, “One of my family members was pushed quite hard and scared….” My experience has been that removing fears will empower one to remove the entity.

The following process may remove fears associated with the paranormal activity. I have successfully used this process with children.

You are welcomed to send me a private message if you need a more detailed explanation,

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Past-Memories

Be In Peace,
    OBwan

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OBwan For This Post:

BMJ (15th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), The Freedom Train (13th October 2016)

18. Link to Post #30
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

I suggest "Law of One" prayer!!! listen to this video at 50:30 to 54:00

Quote “We are all one.

When one is harmed, all are harmed.

When one is helped, all are helped.

Therefore, IN THE NAME OF WHO I AM, and I am one with all masters, saints, and prophets, all beings, and with the Christ;

I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

Happen here.

I give thanks that this is done.

So be it.

Amen.”
    A practical actual usage is explained again in 2:47:30 to 2:53:40

Memorize or write down the charm/spell/prayer.

It is explained again at 3:00:30 to 3:03:33 (notice the repeated 3 not coincidence).

Also you can contact Synthia Rose at http://www.spiritussanctus.com/
    Last edited by PathWalker; 12th October 2016 at 19:56.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Icare (14th April 2018), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

OBwan I think you are really onto something big with your work on removing fears - spot on in my opinion

21. The Following User Says Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

22. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

This thread is worth a bump, to revisit the various thoughts expressed within.. I disagree with a few and could expand on some..

23. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    This thread is worth a bump, to revisit the various thoughts expressed within.. I disagree with a few and could expand on some..
    Sounds good Bob! I am ready for more conversation around this topic.

Things here quieted down for a while (as far as I am aware anyway) but recently are picking up again. Today I got scratched for the very first time. Other people in my family had received scratches in the past but this is the first time I have been scratched myself. What makes this a bit more than an average scratch that someone might get (or see occur) from a haunted location, IMO, is that it was directly related to a "thought" that I had. I was alone and thinking through a scenario - then the scratch appeared in a position directly related to it. SO, for me, either whatever did this could read my mind and/or hear my thoughts, or I was responsible for manifesting it myself. It is a classic 'ghost' type scratch that came with a burning feeling and created a welt, but did not actually bleed through completely to the surface. It is about 3 inches long - perfect straight line.

Another disturbing event was when another member of my family was in the bathroom and a bit upset - again as if the thoughts were heard or felt (?) - the mirror in the bathroom cracked. From a point at the top and 3 cracks went downward. I was right on the other side of the door when it happened. There was no bang like there would be if the mirror was hit. I heard the sound of it crack and I heard my family member react vocally because it occurred right in front of them.

A day later, we were in the bedroom and a can of soda spun upwards and off of the table it was sitting on. It sort of moved upwards 4- 6 inches in an arcing movement off of the table and flipped end over end.

2 nights ago as I was lying in my bed in the dark. Not yet near sleep, I jumped as I thought I saw the figure of a person standing to the left of the bed. All shadow. But made me jump. As soon as I turned my view completely toward it, it was gone. This of course could have been nothing, but I do not see things like this and/or jump at shadows. I also was not stressed or paranoid - I was completely at ease before it happened.

About a month ago, my wife and I were laying in bed having just turned out the lights a few minutes prior. The door to our bedroom was completely closed. The door handle (it is like a lever, not a knob) turned and the door opened about 3-4 inches. We obviously thought it was one of the kids. It then closed shut. (There is a bit of light in the hallway area but we did not see anyone.) It immediately opened again and shut again. Thinking it was one of the kids I quickly got up and went to the hall. Upon checking, all of the kids were solidly sleeping.

Things in our lives have been very difficult. We seem to be always defending ourselves from crap (yeah, that is a part of life.) But we seem to have more than our share. Government agencies always giving us trouble. I am being sued by 2 government offices from 2 different provinces. Things we do not deserve. When I make appointments, there is often issues like the person I was scheduled to see doesn't exist. Yes, there are many things in people's day to day lives that screw up - but it is like "everything" I try to do and/or accomplish just goes wrong - and to no fault of mine. My wife is so fed up she is ready to leave me because she can no longer handle the stress it is causing. She knows that the things that happen are not my fault, but she says that this is just not normal and we can't keep going on like this. And I have to agree with her.

I have saged the house. I am meditating. I am not into having a ghost crew into my home - been there done that years ago at a different home. It had a bad ending - I don't even like to tell the story. I guess it made "whatever" the entity or spirit angry and I paid for it with an event that occurred that I wish I could forget.

I have often wondered if I am experiencing a different form of psychological attack similar to gang stocking or the energy attacks to people's mind and body (sorry, the word escapes me right now).

This really sucks.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bob (23rd March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd March 2018)

25. Link to Post #34
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

sprigs of rosemary in water round the place , better still rosemary pot plants

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Star Tsar (23rd March 2018)

27. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

@Patient - thanks for adding more detail and more recent phenomena.

Stress is the common denominator..

The cleaning methods help to destress the living things in my opinion.

The most major type of stress I have seen that helps to allow for the evoking of physical phenomena comes from geopathic stress, or environmental induced stress fields. The clearing of those obviously has been described by many who work with "bending" stress fields by doing what they called "pinning" outside the structure, to create a minor field within the major stress field.. Like how one would put boulders in a large stream to deflect the flow of water around the boulder (assuming one then is on the other side of the boulder). I've seen deflection techniques have mixed success.

Mechanical forms of feng shui are usually effective in locally re-positioning the effects of both microwave fields coming in. I have a thread on "countermeasures" which describes some tools one can make to help deflect microwave and or utilize any assault energy beneficially.

A physical scratch or tissue damage can happen from coming across a "scalar field" (a scalar field of such an intensity to do the damage is similar to a buzz saw for instance).. The scalar field comes from objects under stress.. It could be deep in the earth there are rocks under extreme pressure such as from being on a fault zone. Fault zones can also contain large quantities of crystalline rock which tend to act like amplifiers, or antennas, focusing and acting like a conduit for stress fields.

The other common denominator is the mental "stress" -- each message then goes back to stress, to solve such.. Many others have recognized the stress and conveyed stress reducing or mitigating techniques. Creating a temple within (altar) the place helps to allow for a controlled sacred space.. Taking personal charge over the fields and then optimumly tuning (moving objects) for best personal feeling and stability is to use the assaulting forces for personal benefit. (the more that you are hit the more that your altar/safe space can be empowered).. It moves one out of being effect or the target and back into the driver's seat so to speak. The more that "it" or "they" throw, the more you are empowered (by tuning your altar ideally).. The assault energy then is used to "fix" things that it damaged or is trying to continue to damage..

28. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    One of the first things we do when we move home or office is bless it and cast out old energy. Important to be your spiritual self, you are the warrior making the intent! Nothing outside of yourself compares to that! Be brave and stalwart.
    Great advice. I don't think blessing has to be "religious" either, maybe think of it as more of a feeling.

I recall feeling spooked in my own house before, and after a while, I began to get a bit mad about it! My mind began saying, "This is MY house. MY house. I have nothing to fear here, because this is MY HOUSE"

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bob (27th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), Valerie Villars (24th March 2018)

30. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    @Patient - thanks for adding more detail and more recent phenomena.

Stress is the common denominator..

The cleaning methods help to destress the living things in my opinion.

The most major type of stress I have seen that helps to allow for the evoking of physical phenomena comes from geopathic stress, or environmental induced stress fields. The clearing of those obviously has been described by many who work with "bending" stress fields by doing what they called "pinning" outside the structure, to create a minor field within the major stress field.. Like how one would put boulders in a large stream to deflect the flow of water around the boulder (assuming one then is on the other side of the boulder). I've seen deflection techniques have mixed success.

Mechanical forms of feng shui are usually effective in locally re-positioning the effects of both microwave fields coming in. I have a thread on "countermeasures" which describes some tools one can make to help deflect microwave and or utilize any assault energy beneficially.

A physical scratch or tissue damage can happen from coming across a "scalar field" (a scalar field of such an intensity to do the damage is similar to a buzz saw for instance).. The scalar field comes from objects under stress.. It could be deep in the earth there are rocks under extreme pressure such as from being on a fault zone. Fault zones can also contain large quantities of crystalline rock which tend to act like amplifiers, or antennas, focusing and acting like a conduit for stress fields.

The other common denominator is the mental "stress" -- each message then goes back to stress, to solve such.. Many others have recognized the stress and conveyed stress reducing or mitigating techniques. Creating a temple within (altar) the place helps to allow for a controlled sacred space.. Taking personal charge over the fields and then optimumly tuning (moving objects) for best personal feeling and stability is to use the assaulting forces for personal benefit. (the more that you are hit the more that your altar/safe space can be empowered).. It moves one out of being effect or the target and back into the driver's seat so to speak. The more that "it" or "they" throw, the more you are empowered (by tuning your altar ideally).. The assault energy then is used to "fix" things that it damaged or is trying to continue to damage..
    Thanks Bob! Good thoughts and ideas. I have often thought of looking into feng shui and applying it to my home. I have not yet had a chance to review your thread on countermeasures, but I certainly will.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Great advice. I don't think blessing has to be "religious" either, maybe think of it as more of a feeling.

I recall feeling spooked in my own house before, and after a while, I began to get a bit mad about it! My mind began saying, "This is MY house. MY house. I have nothing to fear here, because this is MY HOUSE"
    Thanks Petra! Good to remember that we are strong beings and in charge of our space!

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bob (14th April 2018), Icare (14th April 2018), Michelle Marie (14th April 2018), petra (18th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2