+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gratitude for attacks

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Default Gratitude for attacks

I apologize for cross posting this, but I do consider my post under the "attack" section to be very pertinent to the discussions in this ring as well - since the attacks are usually coupled with or consisting of mind control technologies and applications....

I know this is a crazy title. WHO WOULD EVER BE GRATEFUL FOR SUFFERING? In fact, I am really pissed off that we have largely been sold on the garbage-like thinking that we must suffer in order to grow and learn. But I digress - that is a part of my latest philosophical ramblings, and something that I will addend after I tell you about WHAT THIS POST IS MAINLY ABOUT.

I am glad that I have experienced MANY psychic attacks, entity attachments, and within the past year or two at least, etheric ET implants meant to subdue and control my mind. And the reason WHY I am glad, is because it has taught me how to counteract these forces, and it has taught me that this work is THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK I OR ANYBODY ELSE COULD BE DOING WITH THEIR TIME!!

There are several modes of meditation that I have found particularly helpful. One is Vipassana meditation. And the other is the repetition of mantras (ones that I can understand, meaning, with english words, since I speak english.)

As far back as last month, I had been laboring under the delusion that despite all of my hard work and meditation, I must still hope and wait for a DIVINE INTERVENTION to complete the process for me (ie to complete the awakening and liberation process). What am I assiduously working towards? FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING OF COURSE!!! And WHY am I working towards this goal?? Because I see it as AN IMPERATIVE FOR OUR COLLECTIVE SURVIVAL, and darned if I am not going to do WHATEVER IS IN MY POWER to bring the change about within myself, and if I am so blessed, within as many other people as possible.

I was dismayed when my prayers fell on deaf ears when I went to see a well known healer, "John of God", last month. I hate to name names, but after writing more I decided it was totally unfair to any readers of my post not to name who I was dealing with. Anyway, I have recently realized that he is most likely infiltrated and being used as a conduit by some ET race - I have intuited the Greys, but I may be wrong of course .....

I just came to this realization two weeks after seeing him. Up to the day before I saw him, I was doing fairly well energetically and psychically, and meditating for 5 hours a day. After leaving, I had that same energetic feeling of fogginess and vertigo that I have gotten with the most recent reptilian psychotronic attacks I have endured and overcome. By the second day, I had given up my medtiations and was in the grips of a bedridden depression, feeling like I could believe in nothing and that I am a worthless pile of you know what, imagining killing myself in various ways, etc.....

See, when you see this guy, at first you feel like, wow this is powerful energy, definitely this is a good thing! But just because it is powerful and you can feel it (I am clairsentient so my feelings were VERY strong), does not mean that it is a good thing. Then when I stood up after the spiritual intervention portion of the day, I looked over at this man, and he was looking right at me. HIS EYES WERE COMPLETELY BLACK, and I immediately was overcome with a very strong feeling of... I am not sure. I began crying uncontrollably. I was careful to leave the room as quietly as I could, but once out of the building I was hysterical. At first I was glad - I thought it was a massive healing. But this "epiphany" never translated into a feeling of lightness, of peace, joy, inner stillness .... any of the things one would associate with a higher vibration. In fact, in the two weeks after this "healing" - I felt a thousand times worse, and it took talking to a dear friend to pull me out of my slump - they suggested I try a mantra for 30 minutes night and day. I did as he suggested, and the fog began to clear (and at the same time I could feel some kind of etheric devices being removed from my head and body.)

If I am wrong then I am glad of it, because the realization was stunning and disappionting for me. Yet, I did not see any reason why, after so much work as I have done in the past year, my plea should go unanswered. Especially since my desire is to free as many people from suffering as possible. That is it. Then I realized that this healer, who works so many "miracles" - has really only been touted to precipitate physical healings. These "miraculous" physical healings are obviously things that could happen for ANYBODY and AT ANY TIME if only we were privy to the technologies used to bring them about. I am CERTAIN of that. SO REALLY, these physical healings are not MIRACLES. They should be commonplace. Just like free energy, a gift economy, world peace, etc. Except - there are, as we all know, forces that have a vested interest in the perpetuation of our enslaved states. SO I realized that the REAL MIRACLE would be if people were ENLIGHTENED after seeing this healer. And I have yet to hear of anything like that happening. SO.

On to the attacks. The attacks have taught me:

DO NOT FORGET TO MEDITATE!!!! I am not sure if it matters which form you practice, so long as it is something you can stick with every day. But maybe that is wrong - maybe only certain forms are really effective. I am not sure. I practice Vipassana, which is actually psychic surgery. So I suppose that goes to show how and why I was able to dissolve etheric implants while practicing it (see below). Yes the reason why I say "go and meditate" is not because a channeled angelic message told me to, but because I have found IN MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that the practice has saved me - over and over and over again - from psychic attack and mind control energies and applications (psychotronic warfare).

SO - meditating is like doing your part as a soldier in the resistance armies in this VERY REAL psychotronic battle that is going down on a global scale in an attempt to maintain us in our enslaved and hypnotized states.

I want to include what I have written about Simon Parkes (and so I shall further down below), because listening to his interviews brought me to a whole new level of awareness. On the one hand, I was excited to find somebody who resonated with an innner truth meter that I have developed over the years. On the other hand, I was MOST DISMAYED to find that the repurcussions of listening to him were to be IMPLANTED over and over and over again (not to mention what this man is choosing to disclose versus keep silent on.)

It first happened when I was on my smartphone (woops) checking my email in bed - mere days after stumbling upon Simon Parkes and watching quite a few of his interviews. I was on the tail end of the most phenomenal day of my life. I had just completed a 7 day juice fact, and I had felt like I was ENLIGHTENED for the better part of the day. The levels of clarity, peace, and inner stillness that I experienced were up to that point totally unimaginable to me. This was throughout the day, as I was going about my usual routine. It was simply lovely.

Then I am on my smartphone minding my own business that evening, when I feel like somebody is pushing a two by four into my head. Wow. Okay, maybe my spirit guides are doing some psychic surgery on me, like getting out the remaining clods of crud that are standing in the way of my awakened state? Then the feeling morphs from feeling like somebody is pushing something into my head to feeling like somebody is now blowing up a balloon in my head, pushing out into my third eye region - even feeling it in my nose. It lasts for 10 minutes. Bizarre. (By the way I am totally straight edge. No psychedelic, psychiatric, or pharmaceutical drugs, no alcohol or cigarettes, no caffeine, no processed sugars. My clairsentient - physically feeling energies - abilities started making themselves apparent to me back in 2001, but were becoming more highly developed once I started practicing vipassana meditation.)

The next day, I awake to feeling like I should go and shoot myself in the head to do everybody a favor. FOR NO REASON!! TOTAL 180!!! I thought, gee I don't think what happened in my head last night was so great after all. Then I asked my clairvoyant friend to look and see what's up with my head, and he says HE SEES A CONTROL BOX. I was totally floored. If I had ever had these in my head or body before, I had never known of it. But I felt it being put in there alright. I had noticed the total change in my feelings and thoughts. And I had it confirmed by my clairvoyant friend. Note that I did not think to myself, AH they put a CONTROL BOX IN MY HEAD!!! and then went over and asked my friend if he could see a box in my head. I HAD NO CLUE WHAT WAS GOING ON!! I just asked him to tune into my head and tell me what he saw - and what he saw was a control box.

So, thoroughly freaked out, I begged him to help me, and he cleared the box. Feeling much better, I went on with my life without much more of a thought about it. Until it happened AGAIN. And this time, my friend tells me, there is another control box there, and this time IT HAS LOCKS ON IT. Geez, I thought. You have GOT to be KIDDING me! WTF am I supposed to do about this???? SO, he cleared me again (and I felt much better when he did thank goodness), and I set to work learning about and implementing all kinds of counter measures, including using all kinds of amulets and invocations, even radionics. And yet, it happened AGAIN.

It is true that my radionics machine was very small, and I am a total NOOB, so it may very well be possible to effectively counteract these psychotronic infiltrations with the proper equipment, training, and protocols. However, I had no way of obtaining any of these, and so did what I could with what I had. Which lead to my NEXT attack and implantation.

When my friend saw the third control box, I just said to myself okay then. I really hate to keep buggin my friend to clear me, and that's not sustainable anyway - he doesn't have the time to drop everything and clear me every day! I felt totally helpless and hopeless. What in the hell can I do about this? I thought. I had no idea, but I had this nagging feeling that I should sit in meditation to mull it all over. I had been a spotty practitioner of Vipassana for 6 years, but had not been practicing at the time - being too overwhelmed with the energetic attacks to feel the urge to do it (most probably they have a special program that is designed to keep us perpetually putting off and procrastinating when it comes to meditating). In fact, ALTHOUGH I FELT I SHOULD, I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO, so I had to force myself.

So I went and sat in meditation. Like I said, I am clairsentient - so throughout the course of that hour, I felt like the biggest zit in the world was forming INSIDE OF MY HEAD. The pain was so intense that I felt I would puke and pass out from it. But I soldiered on, as we are taught to do in the practice of equanimity. At the end of that hour, my head felt better, and so did I. I asked my friend to look again at my head - and LO AND BEHOLD - THE IMPLANT WAS GONE!!!

I was thrilled to discover that MY MEDITATION PROCESS HAD SUCCESSFULLY DISSOLVED THE ETHERIC IMPLANT THAT WAS MEANT TO CONTROL MY MIND!

SO THE TAKE AWAY IS....

CONSTANT VIGILANCE!! The practice of meditation seems to be, in my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, the ONLY TRUE ERADICATOR OF MIND CONTROL AND PSYCHOTRONIC TAMPERINGS. The problem is how deep you can get in a session, and how many hours a day you can practice - that was my most recent issue. I became cocky, felt invincible, and they slammed me with such a deeply implanted and insidious worm in my brain that it took 5 hours of meditation a day for 4 days to finally clear it.

My next caveat: watch what you eat! Meaning, if you go out to play energetically, make sure that you are covering your ass and cleaning yourself up afterwards. I have not figured out a way to stop the infiltrations from happening, only how to clear them after that have happened. I wish I knew how to stop it, but nothing I have tried thus far has done it. Although I suspect regular meditation to be very important - the more you can keep your vibration consistently up, the better chance you will have of being energetically impervious to this ****. But of course, if you have a bad day or forget for a couple days to do your meditations, you're fair game. And when I went to see "John of God" I had been meditating for 5 hours a day. But that may have been a special case - since I was going there and really ASKING FOR IT - ENERGETICALLY LAYING MYSELF BARE FOR THEM TO DO WHATEVER THE EFF THEY WANTED TO ME. Yeah, still reeling from that one. But getting better every day (thank goodness for vipassana and the mantras.)

Next: Watch out for Simon Parkes. I do not think that this man is who he purports himself to be. For one, I do not expect any Reptilians to be "good" - and the most recent and DEEPEST, MOST INSIDIOUS IMPLANT I had to clear - you know, the one that took 20 hours of deep meditation to clear - that was placed by a MANTID! How do I know this you ask? I will tell you:

The most recent implantation this summer was so severe that physically, I could barely move my head up down left or right, in addition to feeling totally confused and mentally raped, complete with obsessive negative thinking, mental fogginess, utter depression, and actual vertigo. I did not know I had been implanted again - at that point I thought I was immune to them after my exciting discovery with my medtiations. But of course I had become clumsy and stopped meditating regularly again (I had just moved, and returned from a very busy 3 day conference that had kept me busy with preparations for weeks.) When the physical pain subsided but the fogginess, dizziness and depression continued, I knew that something else was wrong. My clairvoyant friend had seen the aftermath of an energetic attack in the back of my neck - where I was in so much pain. But I never asked him to look at my head. I just thought I had been psychically attacked by somebody's jealous girlfriend - a woman who happens to work in Belgium for a group that develops psychotronic equipment.

However, as the days passed, I felt like something else was going on. It seems to me that targeted individuals are usually attacked through people around them. This attack happened through a person who I had contact with (the boyfriend of the jealous Belgian lady), and who I have surmised was effectively used as a conduit for the attack and implantation I experienced. I was attacked the very day I said goodbye to him at the bus station - I had offered to give him a ride and he ended up staying at my apartment for several hours before the bus left. AND NO - NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN US, NOR DID I HAVE ANY DESIRE OR THOUGHTS TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - just in case you were wondering. Still, I sensed that the attack came from this guy's girlfriend, and when I asked my clairvoyant friend to tune into the source, he saw "an entity" - and I said, well is there a chance that this entity is connected to a person? When he confirmed my suspicions that it was indeed working through this woman - and in effect working through her boyfriend - I became upset and decided I should immediately inform them of what my clairvoyant friend and I had discovered, and about the attack that I had experienced. I emailed them about it, and they said oh thank you for telling us, transparency is very important to us - love you forever etc etc. At the time, I had no idea it had anything to do with the Reptilians - I didn't figure that out until I had the dream a month later.

However, when the boyfriend returned for another visit with my clairvoyant friend a month later, he totally denied the attack ever happened (despite the verification of my clairvoyant friend) and was hostile and dismissive. That night after seeing this person, I dreamt of him snubbing me - and then straight out of the stars and a strange invisible hole that opened in the sky, a spaceship landed next to me. Several Reptilian beings stepped out of the ship, and I was freaking out, then everything went black. I awoke surrounded by bedlam and chaos(still in the dream), and the conduit person/boyfriend character was blaming me for "messing everything up" - and I was crying uncontrollably.

I seem to have a lot of prophetic and meaningful dreams, very vivid. Lots of flying dreams, lots of symbolism and interdimensional travel, and a growing number of battle dreams in which I exorcise and battle entities and demons. So I took my dream rather seriously. And when I began to realize that all of the movement in my head and my failure to return to my usual upbeat, productive, happy self probably amounted to some kind of new implant,I asked my clairvoyant friend to check. Sure enough, I had been implanted again. I was disturbed by this, since at the time I was back to meditating for either one or two hours a day (which I started a month prior after the attack which had left my neck in such agonizing pain). My clairvoyant friend tried to clear the third eye chakra implant and found that he could not make it budge. I felt it move around a lot for the three hours that he worked on me, but it was still there at the end of the session. The fogginess, vertigo, and feelings of depressive apathy and helplessness remained.

By the way, this was not so much a control box, as a tube. I could feel it - it was like a bootliner in a boot - it fitted into my third eye chakra (we have a front and a back chakra, and ideally these back and front chakras are connected by a tube for free flow of energies front to back and back to front). I could feel the pressure at the back of my head, near the nape of my neck, extend like a rod into my forehead. It was wild.

So after the ineffective clearing session, I asked my clairvoyant friend to tune into and see, if he could please, what type of being had put it there. I thought he was going to say Reptilian, because of my dream, and I said so. He said, no not Reptilian. What is it then, I asked. I don't know, he said - something with spindly arms and legs. He did not go into further detail. I don't think he likes looking or talking about it - doesn't like to draw attention to himself perhaps. Anyway, I was perplexed. Maybe I have it all wrong I thought. I ended up dowsing that night, because I really wanted to know what in the world was behind this after all. And I got Mantid. I thought oh it's probably not true, I must be making it up. The next day, though, I told my clairvoyant friend what I had gotten dowsing. He said, oh that's it! Yes, I saw like a giant praying mantis type being - this is what he said. AND I KNEW THEN - THAT THE MANTIDS AND THE REPTILIANS ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO PERPETUATE OUR SLAVERY.

SO - THE MANTIDS AND THE REPTILIANS ARE WORKING TOGETHER! THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!! I AM TELLING YOU BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCES - THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN OUR LIBERATION AS FAR AS I HAVE SEEN IN MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM.

Now if you are a hybrid, as I know I am, there is a chance that you are capable of bucking the system. But if you do not choose to buck the system, you will undoubtedly become a tool and conduit for their dirty work, because of course THEY THINK THEY OWN YOU insofar as their genetics and breeding programs have produced your body (the spirit seems to be something outside of their sphere of influence however - I hope I am right in my assessment on that.)

So basically, Simon Parkes is being used as a front man by two groups that have every reason and desire to control us and keep us from becoming consciously liberated. He feeds us enough of the truth to reel us in, and then gives us half truths to confuse and detract us from what is really going on, from what really matters. He is also required to give us some truth so that the beings he represents can "cover their tracks" in terms of disclosing the truth. By disclosing the truth in some way, they can say, well hey we warned them. We told them and they didn't listen! This is like karmically washing your hands of the dirty deeds you are committing. Considering the laws of the universe, when you "accept terms and conditions" you are consenting to whatever is being done to you - no matter how hidden or how inscrutable the small text. And if you consent to it, then how can any being twisting the blade in your back be taken out for doing so?

I did not think my implants had anything to do with this man for quite a while. It was not until I began to notice that the implanting happened around the same time that I would sit and watch Simon Parke's monthly interview, plus when I began to realize how strange it was that he would urge us to free ourselves, then tell us we are incapable of doing so.

Here is more of what I have to say about Simon Parkes:

The thing is this. Simon resonates with people because he is indeed disclosing some truth that is resonating with people. That is why they are all getting bamboozled by him. It is why I was initially bamboozled by him. I was enthralled. But after hours of listening to his interviews, I began to find some glaring holes. He feeds us truth to hook us, and then gives us mainly half truths and trickery.

MAIN EXAMPLE: WHY would Simon tell us OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, that it is up to us to save ourselves - that NOBODY ELSE can swoop in and save us - AND YET - when anybody writes in with a plea for advice on how to effectively deal with psychic attack, mind control, psychotronic infilitrations, ET meddling, entity attachments, he ALWAYS SAYS>>>> OH, that is TOO ADVANCED for most humans to deal with effectively - best to SCHEDULE A SESSION WITH ME - (so I can look right into your eyes for several hours on the webcam during our Skype session and do GOD KNOWS WHAT to you psychically and etherically.)

The message he is giving us is: you are the only ones who can save yourselves, but actually all of you are incapable of doing so. Let me help you..............

AND WHAT IS HE DOING TO YOU DURING THESE SESSIONS (meaning read between the lines. Beyond what you are seeing and hearing, what is PSYCHICALLY going on???)

I have been implanted MANY times while listening to Simon Parkes interviews. I advise you all to check yourselves, and clear yourselves after listening.

In terms of separating the wheat from the chaff, I say sure go ahead and listen to what he has to say, he does give some good intel..... but don't forget to read between the lines, think critically about what he is saying, and MAKE SURE TO CLEAR YOURSELF AFTERWARDS!!!

Simon Parkes plays the part well - of being so interested in helping humanity. Ever notice though that he never seems to disclose the kind of information that would enable people to truly free themselves from psychic attack and mind control - the most insidious and pervasive forms of oppression that humankind has to deal with?? If we were to awaken en masse, the ET and Kabal reign over humanity would END! Plain and simple. Awakened people CANNOT be tricked, kept in the dark, suppressed into submission and apathy, turned against each other, or controlled in any way. PERIOD!!! And surprise, surprise, Simon remains SILENT on how we as individuals can learn to become the awakened beings we NEED TO BE TO BECOME LIBERATED! In fact, he goes one step farther - he tells us WE ARE INCAPABLE OF SAVING OURSELVES - while on the other hand he tells us WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN SAVE OURSELVES!!! Doesn't anybody see how obviously diabolical and UNHELPFUL this man's agenda is?

Saving ourselves IS NOT about having a year's supply of food or an underground bunker! It IS NOT about having enough gold or tradeable goods, or even about knowing how to survive off of nothing but your own wits in the wilderness. Saving ourselves is all about casting off the shackles of oppression that are enslaving OUR MINDS! AND NO, I DO NOT mean taking the suicide route of psychedelic drugs. Saving ourselves means transcending the dense energies that feed off us, that use our brains for their own amusement, that riddle our minds with apathetic, depressive thoughts and meaningless urges. The battle for souls is happening not in the 3D, but in the realm of intuition and the psyche - which is where, ultimately, we are being controlled. Our enslavement begins in this realm, and it will end there - if only we can find a way to free ourselves EN MASSE! I have gotten some good results with various forms of meditation, and suggest to anybody who is serious about freeing themselves and others from suffering to do everything within their powers to find ways toward this freedom.

Loading up on food and supplies is another ingenious way of the few who have the capactiy still to own and run businesses to squeeze the last drops of liquid assets from the poor, confused, and mind controlled public.

Also, it has come to my attention that the universe is made of about 4% MATTER - as we know it (http://www.space.com/11642-dark-matt...rse-panek.html) - so what we really need to start doing, when we look to THE FUTURE, TO SURVIVAL, and to HUMAN EVOLUTION, is to consider a model that involves MORE OF THE 96% AND LESS OF THE 4%!!! Meaning, think MORE about your psychospiritual preparation, and LESS about your material preparation!!!

And to close, I wanted to say just a little bit about freedom from suffering. What I don't understand is why all religions are infected with the notion that suffering is essential for proper growth within people - spiritually, morally. The accepted message, even within the metaphysical communities, is that suffering is an essential part of our lives here - that this is the only real way we can learn. I beg to differ.

I consider the collective suffering of humanity to be the SOURCE OF the "defects" of individuals that "trials and tribulations' are meant to heal and eradicate. In effect, the suffering is producing what it is supposed to be overcoming. Because that is what we all think, right? Oh if only I can RATIONALIZE AND ACCEPT MY SUFFERING AS NECESSARY, then I will be one step closer to my suffering coming to an end! Because I don't think there is a person on earth who accepts suffering thinking that is all they will ever experience. And if they do, then they must either escape into a world of drugs or kill themselves. Or they become liberated and no longer suffer.

We know that to resist suffering brings more suffering, and so we try not to do it. But why must we believe that it is an essential step on our path?? I personally find that my daughter has learned far more of the right things from me by my undying love and commitment to her than from my outbursts and mistakes borne of suffering and despair.

For some "strange" reason, we have all been infected with the idea that human "defects" (SINS) are inherent, and need to be BURNED OUT OF US through trials and suffering. We are taught that it is in our NATURES - yet could it not possibly be true that these natures we are expected to "burn away on the cross" are instead carefully constructed messages - culturally supported and implanted in our minds as a means to control us? Born into slavery and oppression (as mostly all humans are), born without knowledge of the Truth, born without hope for REAL FREEDOM, REAL SALVATION, REAL FULFILLMENT - the utopian ideal. Enlightenment, Freedom from suffering. A world in peace - no need of government or laws to maintain order and camaraderie. Just all natural, effortless, loving and sharing in community. Awakened civilization. Is it not what we all hope for?

Why should we believe that this ideal is impossible when it is what we all want? The impossibility is illusory. The reality is - we are entirely capable of it - if only we were free to actualize it. Instead, we are taught to believe we are bad and wrong, and that we must suffer for it, and hope and pray that one day, some beneficent faceless formless being will swoop down and save us from ourselves. WOW. What a total crock!! What insidious mind control is at work here! WHAT BETTER WAY TO KEEP US DOWN??

We clamor to be saved - by religion? The dogma keeps us in the depths of self doubt, of self loathing, of never knowing rightly for ourselves, of following precepts in the hopes of being saved. I personally don't trust a male "god" that allows us to be tortured "for our own good." Would any loving human mother do such a thing? Could this father god perhaps represent the ET's that designed our hybrid bodies -the ones that desire to maintain control over us?

How many times have you met somebody who became a greater man or woman through suffering? ANd how many more jaded, broken, hopelessly addicted, psychopathic, twisted people have you known who were made so by years of intense suffering? Are those people who were totally taken down for the rest of their lives weaklings, rightly eliminated? Is it right to say good riddance to them? Is it right? I say no, it is not. And that furthermore, the people you see who say, oh my suffering made me strong. They are SO wrong!!! It is not the suffering that did it. It is what is inside of themselves - that REMAINED STRONG DESPITE THE SUFFERING.

And I am MOST CERTAIN that without the suffering we are all borne into in this world, there would be no need to ferret out the greatness of any individual - for it would be readily apparent, having no external barriers or oppressive forces to quash and obscure it. The gentle ones who are taken down are the most precious losses - ones to be bitterly grieved for. And about those stubborn bastards that refuse to give up - it's all well and good of course that there are those types around. But I would not for one second consider them "better" in any way than those poor souls who are down for the count (many of my family members and dear friends included.)

The oppressive forces will never solve spiritual maladies or help us to become awakened - because of course our awakening means an end to their reign on earth. They require us to remain spiritually in the dark. The ETs, the cabal. They cannot sustain their control over us when we are both awakened and informed. I do not expect to be "saved" by anybody outside of myself, now. I am the only one who can make the changes I hope for in my life. I must use all of my strength of will. No more waiting and hoping for some "higher power" to do it. I choose liberation. If you feel the same way, I would love to hear about it, and learn from your experiences.
    Last edited by The Freedom Train; 11th October 2016 at 03:00.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st May 2018), Baby Steps (11th October 2016), binemaya (13th October 2016), Bluegreen (11th October 2016), ElfeMya (11th October 2016), Ewan (11th October 2016), FinallyNow (12th October 2016), Kryztian (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), petra (13th October 2016), ponda (11th October 2016), Savannah (14th October 2016), Sojourner (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016), Valerie Villars (30th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cool Re: Gratitude for attacks

Sounds like you've either been spending too much (or too little) time at the pub, mate. Too much if you're being paranoid due to an alcohol/Zoloft reaction, and too little if you've become paranoid because of depression (my guess). Not to be cheeky, but seriously, re-read your post from an objective perspective (if you can; if you can't, well, perhaps you might want to UP the dosage?) I mean, REally?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Peace For This Post:

Biff (11th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Gratitude for attacks

Warren Peace if your completely ignorant on a subject and have no spiritual discernment about these things why make a stupid comment like this.

Freedom Train like you said, these things don't have control over your spirit even if like you said you are a hybrid. Your clearly redeemable and your spirit is from God and he will protect you if you ask Him too.

Also Simon Parkes is really disgusting and I would suggest everyone avoid his lies because he obviously works for negative ets (which are most in this fallen realm including the Pleiadians and other Lyrian descendant races, that even if they are humanoid there spirit is not connected to God, while ours still is for now.)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sojourner For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th October 2016), ElfeMya (11th October 2016), kirolak (12th October 2016), Kryztian (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), onevoice (30th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I understand your reaction, Warren Peace. I realize it is a lot to take in, and probably sounds a little (or a lot) out there to people who haven't experienced the kinds of things that I have. Maybe I should have split up my posts to make it easier to read, and shorten them up a bit. But it all is related and I just wanted to get my story out there for whomever might benefit from it in some way. So I don't blame you for thinking I sound out there. Not at all.

Also, I would like to reiterate that I neither drink nor take psychiatric drugs. I do not smoke anything, or take any stimulants. I do not engage in recreational, psychedelic substances. I do not drink caffeine or eat processed sugars. I have a clean diet, and I meditate regularly. So, there is no dosage that I can up, per se.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

ElfeMya (11th October 2016), Kryztian (11th October 2016), Lifebringer (12th October 2016), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), petra (1st May 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thank you, Sojourner, for your sentiments. I do not expect to be protected by a male god, exactly, but I am finding the strength and power within myself, through my experiences and meditative practices, to transmute and transcend these energies, and I do firmly believe that my practice is leading me on the path to the freedom and liberation that I know I am destined for.
    Last edited by The Freedom Train; 11th October 2016 at 03:20.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st May 2018), ElfeMya (11th October 2016), Lifebringer (12th October 2016), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), onevoice (30th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I think you have some good points there, Freedom Train. Some subheadings and spacing would help...

I find it hard to trust John-of-God, because 80+ percent of human illnesses in 2016 come from Vit C, Magnesium, Iodine, MSM, Boron, Silica or other common mineral deficiencies. Or heavy metal toxicity, which is related to deficiencies, as you need a lot of minerals to flush toxins.

So why doesn't John of God tell everyone that they can start their healing journey by fixing common nutritional imbalances? He claims to work for free, but he charges a lot for the herbs he sells, and sees hundreds of people a day. Some faith healers are real, but he isn't.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st May 2018), Baby Steps (11th October 2016), ElfeMya (11th October 2016), FinallyNow (12th October 2016), kirolak (12th October 2016), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), onevoice (30th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016), The Freedom Train (11th October 2016), Valerie Villars (30th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote SO - THE MANTIDS AND THE REPTILIANS ARE WORKING TOGETHER! THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!! I AM TELLING YOU BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCES - THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN OUR LIBERATION AS FAR AS I HAVE SEEN IN MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM.

Now if you are a hybrid, as I know I am, there is a chance that you are capable of bucking the system. But if you do not choose to buck the system, you will undoubtedly become a tool and conduit for their dirty work, because of course THEY THINK THEY OWN YOU insofar as their genetics and breeding programs have produced your body (the spirit seems to be something outside of their sphere of influence however - I hope I am right in my assessment on that.)

So basically, Simon Parkes is being used as a front man by two groups that have every reason and desire to control us and keep us from becoming consciously liberated. He feeds us enough of the truth to reel us in, and then gives us half truths to confuse and detract us from what is really going on, from what really matters. He is also required to give us some truth so that the beings he represents can "cover their tracks" in terms of disclosing the truth. By disclosing the truth in some way, they can say, well hey we warned them. We told them and they didn't listen! This is like karmically washing your hands of the dirty deeds you are committing. Considering the laws of the universe, when you "accept terms and conditions" you are consenting to whatever is being done to you - no matter how hidden or how inscrutable the small text. And if you consent to it, then how can any being twisting the blade in your back be taken out for doing so?

I did not think my implants had anything to do with this man for quite a while. It was not until I began to notice that the implanting happened around the same time that I would sit and watch Simon Parke's monthly interview, plus when I began to realize how strange it was that he would urge us to free ourselves, then tell us we are incapable of doing so.

Here is more of what I have to say about Simon Parkes:

The thing is this. Simon resonates with people because he is indeed disclosing some truth that is resonating with people. That is why they are all getting bamboozled by him. It is why I was initially bamboozled by him. I was enthralled. But after hours of listening to his interviews, I began to find some glaring holes. He feeds us truth to hook us, and then gives us mainly half truths and trickery.

MAIN EXAMPLE: WHY would Simon tell us OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, that it is up to us to save ourselves - that NOBODY ELSE can swoop in and save us - AND YET - when anybody writes in with a plea for advice on how to effectively deal with psychic attack, mind control, psychotronic infilitrations, ET meddling, entity attachments, he ALWAYS SAYS>>>> OH, that is TOO ADVANCED for most humans to deal with effectively - best to SCHEDULE A SESSION WITH ME - (so I can look right into your eyes for several hours on the webcam during our Skype session and do GOD KNOWS WHAT to you psychically and etherically.)

The message he is giving us is: you are the only ones who can save yourselves, but actually all of you are incapable of doing so. Let me help you..............

AND WHAT IS HE DOING TO YOU DURING THESE SESSIONS (meaning read between the lines. Beyond what you are seeing and hearing, what is PSYCHICALLY going on???)

I have been implanted MANY times while listening to Simon Parkes interviews. I advise you all to check yourselves, and clear yourselves after listening.

In terms of separating the wheat from the chaff, I say sure go ahead and listen to what he has to say, he does give some good intel..... but don't forget to read between the lines, think critically about what he is saying, and MAKE SURE TO CLEAR YOURSELF AFTERWARDS!!!

Simon Parkes plays the part well - of being so interested in helping humanity. Ever notice though that he never seems to disclose the kind of information that would enable people to truly free themselves from psychic attack and mind control - the most insidious and pervasive forms of oppression that humankind has to deal with?? If we were to awaken en masse, the ET and Kabal reign over humanity would END! Plain and simple. Awakened people CANNOT be tricked, kept in the dark, suppressed into submission and apathy, turned against each other, or controlled in any way. PERIOD!!! And surprise, surprise, Simon remains SILENT on how we as individuals can learn to become the awakened beings we NEED TO BE TO BECOME LIBERATED! In fact, he goes one step farther - he tells us WE ARE INCAPABLE OF SAVING OURSELVES - while on the other hand he tells us WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN SAVE OURSELVES!!! Doesn't anybody see how obviously diabolical and UNHELPFUL this man's agenda is?

Thanks SO MUCH!!!

Again, people are independently coming through with the same impression of what is going on, POWERFUL CONFIRMATION.

I am in a group working on this. Info is being shared and collated. Allegedly, various networks of darkness & control have been dissolved, and this phenomenon is an attempt to replace or re-establish it, using highly psychic people as conduits for a chording network.

These experiences can be very unpleasant but powerful teachers. The network is being built using people's free will, so it cannot really be just cut down. The idea will be that those who decide to unplug will have assistance. However anybody who needs assistance can ask the Universe in whatever way fits their spirituality and help will be given.

God bless
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

ElfeMya (11th October 2016), FinallyNow (12th October 2016), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016), The Freedom Train (11th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,972 times in 2,392 posts

I'm sorry the first response in the thread was such a crass and cynical one, it is in no way representative.

Welcome to Avalon.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st May 2018), Baby Steps (11th October 2016), Biff (11th October 2016), Billy (11th October 2016), Eram (11th October 2016), FinallyNow (12th October 2016), kirolak (12th October 2016), Kryztian (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), Omni (11th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2016), sunwings (9th May 2018), The Freedom Train (11th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thank you Daozen, Baby Steps and Ewan for your kind replies and your support!

Yes I probably should have taken more time to edit my post with subheadings - that is a very good point. When I get the chance to sit down with it again, I will definitely do that and edit my post.

Baby Steps I am very gratified to hear that you see my logic re: the Parkes phenomenon, and also to you Daozen, for your sentiments regarding JOG. Ewan, thanks as well - it's okay though really, better to get it out. I really meant what I said in response, I can understand anybody who would read what I have written and say, what in the hey have you been smoking lady?? It is a lot to take in for anybody, including myself, and I am the one going through it!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    I am glad that I have experienced MANY psychic attacks, entity attachments, and within the past year or two at least, etheric ET implants meant to subdue and control my mind.
    I am also a severe TI. My opinion is it is much more likely to be CIA than ETs, and psychic attacks and entity attachments are a cover story for electromagnetic mind control technology IMO.

Take a gander at this and see if it rings a bell:

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th October 2016), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), Savannah (14th October 2016), The Freedom Train (12th October 2016), Valerie Villars (30th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ahhh, the duality of everything. I have overcome so much of what you have detailed here and had so many dark and challenging times as well as uplifting and healing events. Congrats on your 7 day juice fast. It has been awhile on my end.

You did a good job articulating these things. It is truly amazing what this world can serve in these times and how resilient some have learned to be knowing that somehow some way there is a higher purpose to all of this and we can overcome and grow.
    It's time to change this.

Be cautious of placing oneself in a category it may serve to box you in and not even be correct.

The quotes alone on peoples signatures are reason enough to be here.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st May 2018), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), The Freedom Train (12th October 2016), Valerie Villars (30th April 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Omniverse, thank you so much for your insights, and it is so gratifying for me to find a fellow TI. I met somebody this summer who has been through, I'd say, more attacks even than I have had to slog through. It is so nice to be able to talk about attacks with somebody who understands.

I looked at your essay about the neurobody, and it looks like some very interesting information - the list you have is extensive, and totally rings some bells for me for sure.

As for the CIA being the only ones responsible, I just don't know. There is too much evidence, for me, to cast aside the ET and entity theories - including all that my clairvoyant friend has seen and can attest to, as well as my own experiences, including ET dreams, some waking UFO type contact in the woods in Pennsylvania, as well as more than a few dreams where I have battled, rebuked, and exorcised demonic beings. Not to mention that, for me, the presence of ET's and entities does not in any way negate or cancel out my assumption that the CIA is absolutely involved and orchestrating a lot of the mind control/psychotronic warfare programs and technologies that are being used against us - including the broadscale general broadcasts, as well as targeting individuals. So my question would be - why would the CIA want to spin a yarn about the presence of ET's and astral beings when their presence on the scene doesn't make it any less obvious that the CIA are developing and implenting these psychotronic applications? If anything, it makes it all the more plausible to me, since I consider the ET's to be the ones who gave the technology to the CIA in the first place.

I still believe that human beings are essentially good, and that our natures have been twisted by programmed lies to cause suffering that we turn outwards onto each other, as well as inwards on ourselves. I believe that the middle men of the elite public and private individuals, corporations, and governments are being used as pawns by those that have a vested interest in keeping us in slavery. We are oppressed first and foremost in our minds - and so yes the psychotronic warfare and mind control applcations ABSOLUTELY affect any part of the body by harnessing the body's biocomputer/brain and the neural network that runs throughout the body.

It is all food for thought of course, but I do feel very strongly that there are indeed ET's that have an agenda of control and subjugation, and that this agenda requires them to use select humans as pawns to control the masses, all the while convincing us of our innate wickedness and need to suffer.

Also, I must add that I do not totally agree with your use of a meditating "hippie" in your mind control cartoons, which seems to imply that the dude is totally brainwashed. I have to say that my vipassana meditations are the one thing I have found that counteracts what these attcks do to me. The reason I know they counteract what the attacks do is because when I practice regularly, the fog clears, I feel energetic and positive, I feel calm, balanced, and loving, my appetite normalizes, my body regulates its metabolism more naturally, my aches and pain disappear, my posture improves, muscle tensions dissipate, my thinking becomes clear, and I become even more determined to persevere through whatever it is that life is presenting to me. In my stories I illustrated how any time I was taken down and attacked was a time in my life when I became sloppy and had stopped practicing my meditations, or else a time when I had willingly, albeit unwittingly, signed up and asked for it (as in the JOG experience). Have you ever practiced a form of meditation that made you feel as if you were being liberated? If not, I wonder if you have any interest in learning vipassana?

As an aside, and in terms of signing up for attacks - ever read the terms and conditions for any of the Apple services? (http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-.../us/terms.html)
    From the "DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIABILITY LIMITATION" section:
    "APPLE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE APPLE FROM ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP YOUR OWN SYSTEM, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT ACQUIRED OR RENTED THROUGH THE SERVICES."

And who really reads the whole thing anyway? And when they do and they say to themselves hey wait a minute I don't agree to that! Then what? Do you just not use computers anymore? They've got us by the balls there. Drop off the face of the earth and renounce all technology, and you can say goodbye to holding down a decent job, staying in touch with friends and family, etc. Even the landline phone lines are all digital now.

I've done what I can - I got rid of my smartphone, i installed Linux on my computer, I got rid of my facebook account and took down all other social networking profile, removed all pictures of myself online that could be used as witnesses to send me bad vibes. At this point I do feel like it's like a drop in the bucket and I know that tinfoil hat or not, they can find a way to reach you if they really want to. There's really no hiding. But I'd rather not make it so easy for them if I can help it. And in this battle for souls, I'd say the best defense is a good offense - meaning, practice your meditations and make yourself impervious to their meddling!

I would love to hear your thought, and thank you again so much for reaching out and sharing your experience and what you have learned from your attacks and experiences. I do strongly believe that we are awakening all together, and that this awakening process cannot be stopped now. They will fight it all they can, but it's inevitable really that they will fail to maintain control. It's like a snowball rolling downhill - the vibrational ascension is exponential and unstoppable as a force of progress and evolution. Luckily those of us on the front lines have found ways to keep morale up, so thank goodness we have each other to bolster each other. I am grateful for you, friend and fellow soldier in this epic energetic battle!

Love to all of my kindred spirits, and love to all of those who are not yet awake, for I know that one day they will be.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), Savannah (14th October 2016), Valerie Villars (30th April 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

FinallyNow! Rad name! Gosh thank you so much for such a kind and encouraging reply. We do what we can!

Yes I have done a lot of juice fasting in the past two years - actually last February I did a 12 day water fast, which was intense. I was so psychic and totally awake, it was wild. Everything was so clear, and I had an incredible amount of energy. I tried to do another one this summer but I don't think my body was into it - it takes a lot out of you, especially when you can't just sit in meditation all day long while doing it. I was busy with work and taking care of my daughter, and then I got my period. Day 3 of bleeding and I broke down and ate something - it was too much at that point. I had been feeling pretty good up until the period started, but it went downhill fast after that.

Actually I developed a new diet that I have implemented here and there as a kind of more long term option to the water fasting, which I call the "garden of eden" diet. It entails eating only things that are offered from trees and bushes - that when harvested do not kill the plant. So it would include things like tree nuts and fruits, like apples, avocados, walnuts and almonds, coconuts,etc. Not a lot really, but something that I think is easier to maintain over the course of several weeks than a straight up juice or water fast - and I think it best to be paired with intensive daily meditations, since this diet I designed specifically for raising vibrations to break through barriers.

I came up with this diet because I thought a lot about vegetarianism and veganism, and why people do it. I had been a vegetarian for 16 years, through one pregnancy, and was so sick and tired that when I had an acupuncture treatment for the first time and began craving hamburgers, I took it as a sign. I eventually broke down and bought and prepared some local organic beef for myself. My health and energy levels slowly began to improve as I incorporated meat into my diet. I now follow something along the lines of a "paleo" diet, although I think the name paleo is dumb - basically I eat meat, nuts and seeds, fruits, vegetables, and cultured foods that I prepare at home. That is, when I am not doing a detox or fast of some kind.

But as a former veggie, I can totally relate to and understand the argument for not eating flesh. It is a very difficult situation we have been put in, this need to eat living things to survive. The thing is this: what the veggies and vegans are forgetting is that PLANTS also have feelings and are conscious beings!! You can read all about it in a book called The Secret Life of Plants. I was annoyed when I heard S.P. once explain that it is very anthropocentric of us to assume that animals have no feelings - yes he said it was a shame people think they are somehow more important and better than animals, which is why he said they think it perfectly acceptable to kill and eat them. Well gee I thought why draw the line at animals? Are plants not also alive? Are they not also equal? Why not include all living things in this discussion of anthropocentricity and equality? What about unicellular organisms, like cultures in breads and cheeses, sauerkrauts and vinegars, wine and beer, KOMBUCHA? And in fact, people think factory farming animals is so inhumane - but what about all the rows of vegetables that we genetically manipulate, breed, plant and then harvest without a thought?

My point is - I think the idea that we are off the hook if we don't eat animals is a narrow view on the whole idea of what the circle of life is all about. It seems to me that, by and large, if you eat anything - then you are in that circle. We all need to eat each other to survive. That is part of the wierd way of things here. I can't say I like it, but there you have it.

Taking the talk of circles of life and wheels of karma one step further, I thought to myself, what about all of the resources that are mined and harvested from the earth to make everything we use to live - clothing, buildings, cars, tools, etc etc etc. It is mostly all begotten from death and destruction. I thought then to myself that it seems the only real way to escape the wheel is to not be alive on this planet in this physical dimension! Breatharianism seems like an option, but then you still have to worry about your clothes and shelter - and how can they be gotten without killing a living thing?

I don't think it's impossible actually, just not very likely the path that most people will be able and willing to take in life. Nor do I think we all have to take that path in order to "be saved." Really I believe that we are saving ourselves and each other in this process of vibrational ascenion. As we all wake up and engage in activities and practices that keep our vibrations high, we are giving a leg up to those who have just begun or are not quite waking up yet.

So some more of my philosophical ramblings for ya'll to ponder. Thanks for reading

26. The Following User Says Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st May 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Just a comment aside as regards Simon Parkes - I feel he IS correct on some deep levels, & is honestly passing on what he knows, as far as he is "allowed" or enabled to - refer to his take on meat eating:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBwIfH_cFb8#

But there is also a delusional aspect to his consciousness, which I suspect is as a result of too much information -download for the human brain to handle . . . .I did not like him at first, but have come to this different view as of now, fwiw.

I do not think you can blame him for not advising people who freely consult with him to see a "medical doctor". There is free choice involved - we all know doctors exist, & we are free to consult them or not, as we choose. Sorry for the digression in your thread !!

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

HI Kirolak - no worries I don't think there is such a thing as a digression in discussions like these

I agree with you that Simon is dropping some truth absolutely.

I have heard what he has to say about meat eating, and as per my most recent post on this thread, I do not consider his argument totally convincing. While I too am disturbed by the concept of having to eat living things to survive, I do not think when speaking of equality of life on earth, we must draw the line at animals. Like I have said, plants have feelings and consciousness as well - look into the work of Cleve Backster. Also, unicellular organisms, insects (a lot of interesting discoveries have been made about bees), etc. I just do not see how we can stop at animals if we want to take that line of thinking. Not a bad line, but he doesn't take it all the way. And if he did, you would find that you would not be left with anything to eat. And if you stopped eating, while a noble cause, you would quite possibly die before too long, and all that you have to contribute to the world would be lost.

I don't understand what you mean about consulting a medical doctor. I don't personally think they have much of an understanding when it comes to healing people, beyond setting broken bones and dressing wounds, so I am not sure where this point is coming from, as it is nothing I brought up personally, as far as I can recall. My points about SP are that he is not giving us any useful tips of how to guard against and protect ourselves from the kinds of psychic attack, psychotronic infilitrations, mind control energies, entity attachments, and the like that are keeping us in suffering. It all starts in the mind - and for some reason which is entirely maddening to me, when asked for advice in these areas, he remains mysteriously silent, all the while telling us we are incapable of doing anything to help ourselves. I just don't think this is a very helpful response, because I in fact think that we are indeed very capable of overcoming these things - when we have the knowledge of how to do it.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

kirolak (13th October 2016), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Sorry, Freedom Train, the reference to consulting a doctor actually concerns some criticisms levelled at Simon Parkes by other people over the past few months - it didn't belong in my posting, I should not have included it Please disregard it!

As regards meat eating, I understand exactly what you are saying, but still, according to my current understanding, plants do not have the same sort of nervous system that animals do, & probably do not suffer in quite the same way.

I wish I did not have to eat at all in order to survive, it is a mean trick that biology has played on us. I try to eat plants as consciously as possible, doing as little damage to the plant as I can....but there is no way that I would eat the products of the slaughter house. I was born knowing that was unacceptable, it seems. Yet I have heard all the sophistry about how everything is "god" playing with itself, consuming itself, wearing the masks of bodies to make the play-act more fun. I just can not do it.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), The Freedom Train (13th October 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Dear Kirolak,

I honor and completely understand your viewpoint. It is a thing that, I too, struggle with.

There is very little that I can eat lately without having adverse reactions in my body, and for some reason meat is one of the few things, other than fresh fruits and vegetables, that I seem to be able to process. And after 16 years of vegetarianism and being very sick, I seemed to be prodded in the direction of eating meat (I began craving red meat after a very powerful acupuncture treatment I had back in 2010), and noticed a dramatic improvement in my overall health and energy levels when I began incorporating it into my diet.

I do understand that there is an energetic component to fasting and detoxing - especially when the detox regimens consist of fruits that are plucked from a living tree. I notice during my fruit fasts that my vibrations are generally heightened, as are my psychic abilities.

However, in the long term I seem to be unable to maintain this kind of diet. It seems that over the long term my body feels depleted, at which point I turn back to meat to restore myself physically. It is like a balancing act. I cannot let myself necessarily waste away and die while I have things still to do here on this physical plane, but at the same time I do feel moved to take plenty of breaks with my diet in favor of fasting and detox diets that raise my vibrations.

Perhaps I will get to a point where I no longer feel the need to eat meat. In the mean time, I do what I feel I must to survive, and always make sure to pray over my food, thanking all of the lifeforms who have sacrificed their lives for me.

Thank you Kirolak so much for your friendship and conversation. It is so lovely to meet you and get down to brass tacks on very deep and important subjects such as the one we are discussing.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

kirolak (13th October 2016), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Also, I realized that I neglected to answer your point about plants being unable to feel in the same way the animals do. While they do not bleed or have the same kind of nervous system, from what I have learned in the book, The Secret Life of Plants, this assumption that they do not feel as keenly as animals is not true. Plants can feel pain, and are also incredibly psychic. I will include several excerpts from the book for you, but also suggest that you read the book to learn more on the subject of plant sentience.

(Also I would like to point out again that SP's main point about the ills of meat eating have to do, not with the question of whether or not plants can feel, but with the question of whether or not we as humans will accept the fact that all living things on the planet are created equal … and that any equal thing – apparently only humans and animals fit into his estimation - should not be eaten, at least according to him)

From The Secret Life of Plants (regarding Cleve Backster's experiments with plants – he was the nation's top expert in lie detector usage, and attached the instruments to plants, observing their reactions.)

“The most effective way to trigger in a human being a reaction strong enough to make a galvanometer (lie detector) jump is to threaten his or her wellbeing. Backster decided to do just that to the plant: he dunked a leaf of the dracaena in the cup of hot coffee perennially in his hand. There was no reaction to speak of on the meter. Backster studied the problem several minutes, then conceived a worse threat: he would burn the actual leaf to which the electrodes were attached. The instant he got the picture of flame in his mind, and before he could move for a match, there was a dramatic change in the tracing pattern on the graph in the form of a prolonged upward sweep of the recording pen. Backster had not moved, either toward the plant or toward the recording machine. Could the plant have been reading his mind?”

“Backster first considered his plant's capacity for picking up his intention to be some form of ESP; then he quarreled with the term. ESP is held to mean perception above and beyond varieties of the established five sensory perceptions of touch, sight, sound, smell, and taste. As plants give no evidence of eyes, ears, nose, or mouth, and as botanists since Darwin's time have never credited them with a nervous system, Backster concluded that the perceiving sense must be more basic.

This led him to hypothesize that the five senses in humans might be limiting factors overlying a more 'primary perception,' possibly common to all nature. 'Maybe plants see better without eyes,' Backster surmised: 'better than humans do with them.'”

I include this because I want to make the point that just because plants are not fitted with the same “hardware” as we and other animals are, does not mean that it has no capacity to feel. In fact, based on the extensive and peer-reviewed work of Cleve Backster, it appears that plants are MORE aware and sensitive than most humans, who have been taught only to understand what they can perceive with their physical senses.

“In another series of observations, Backster noted that a special communion or bond of affinity appeared to be created between a plant and its keeper, unaffected by distance. With the use of synchronized stopwatches, Backster was able to note that his plants continued to react to his thought and attention from the next room, from down the hall, even from several buildings away. Back from a fifteen-mile trip to New Jersey, Backster was able to establish that his plants had perked up and shown definite and positive signs of response – whether it was relief or welcome he could not tell – at the very moment he had decided to return to New York.

When Backster was away on a lecture tour and talked about his initial 1996 observations, showing a slide of the original dracaena, the plant, back in his office, would show a reaction on the chart at the very time he projected the slide.”

My point in including these excerpts is that plants are highly aware and sentient beings. Even though they do not bleed in the way we do, they most certainly feel – as has been shown clearly through the work of Cleve Backster. I cannot understand how any person, who is lacking the heightened awareness to be able to feel what plants feel or communicate with them, can feel comfortable assuming that plants do not feel “enough” to warrant their consumption unacceptable – when speaking of killing and eating living things as a thing taken in degrees, based on the level of pain and suffering inflicted on the living thing in question.

Also I would like to point out the many instances of near death experiencers whose spirits left their bodies prior to the accident that nearly killed them. None of them ever report experiencing pain. Our spirit seems to know when it is time to leave the body and does so quickly. Actually, I had a past life regression once where I was being eaten by a tiger. I left my body before it started ripping me apart – the real pain I experienced was watching my mother, who was still alive, freaking out as she watched my body being ripped to shreds.

Also from The Secret Life of Plants:

“If a plant is threatened with overwhelming danger or damage, Backster observed that it reacts self-defensively in a way similar to an opossum – or, indeed, to a human being – by “passing out,” or going into a deep faint. The phenomenon was dramatically demonstrated one day when a physiologist from Canada came to Backster's lab to witness the reaction of his plants. The first plant gave no response whatsoever. Nor did the second; nor the third. Backster checked his polygraph instruments, and tried a fourth and a fifth plant; still no success…. Curious to discover what could have influenced the other plants, Backster asked: 'Does any part of your work involve harming plants?'

'Yes,' the physiologist replied. 'I terminate the plants I work with. I put them in an oven and roast them to obtain their dry weight for my analysis.'

Forty-five minutes after the physiologist was safely on the way to the airport, each of Backster's plants once more responded fluidly on the graph.

This experience helped to bring Backster to the realization that plants could intentionally be put into a faint, or mesmerized, by humans, and that something similar could be involved in the ritual of the slaughterer before an animal is killed in the kosher manner. Communicating with the victim, the killer may tranquilize it into a quiet death, also preventing its flesh from having a residue of 'chemical fear,' disagreeable to the palate and perhaps noxious to the consumer.”

I think that perhaps the reason why I have become almost adamant about this stuff is that I consider the viewpoint that plants are “safe” to eat because we suspect they do not feel in the same way that we do sounds very much like the argument that vegetarians and vegans are trying to make with those who are staunch carnivores. They say just because animals don't talk and aren't human doesn't mean that they don't have the capacity to feel anything, and that they are in fact much more intune and aware than many humans would give them credit for. And I would have to say the same for plants. Just because they are not animals does not mean they have no capacity to feel, or that their capacity is somehow less attuned, sensitive, or warranting respect as equals. And again, this goes for ALL life on the planet – plants, unicellular organisms, insects, etc.

So I say, eat whatever you feel like you need to eat. We are all on a personal journey here, and there is nobody that understands more than I how difficult it is to work through feelings of guilt about eating living things and the suspected pain or suffering that this may cause. But again, based on all evidence and arguments that I have come across in my quest, I can say with confidence that ALL LIFE ON EARTH IS CREATED EQUAL, and that THERE IS NO LIVING THING ON THIS PLANET THAT DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO FEEL. Sentience is a little understood thing – but I know that it is what unites all living things. And EQUALITY means that one living thing's sentience cannot be considered less relevant than another's.

I am not a plant now, but in homeopathy, the plant kingdom is my primary classification, and I have a very strong connection with the faerie realm. I have even been blessed by the corporeal visitation of a faerie while with a friend in the woods of Pennsylvania (who also saw the being, and we were both sober.) So I feel I have a lot to say regarding nature and the interconnectedness of life on this planet. I believe that I may have some of the tree spirit bloodline in my lineage and genetic makeup. My deep connection with the plants leads me to balk at the very idea that plants somehow have inferior capabilities to feel what is going on around them or happening to them. It is entirely clear, to me, that this is just not the case.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st May 2018), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), Valerie Villars (30th April 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

A friend of my sister who does entity removal once said I had over 2000. What are they even doing? I don't think I have that many now, but can feel some of that kind of activity.

One thing they seem to do is push dark psychological material up into consciousness and torture you with it. But this helps you clear as well, if you know how to do that.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), The Freedom Train (12th November 2016)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I just read what you wrote Freedom. I have a tremendous amount of respect for you. Thank you for being you.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st May 2018), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast