Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Gratitude for attacks

Stop meditating.
    Drop the attainment of enlightenment.
    Stop being grateful.
    Stop ignoring your shadow.
    Put your bare feet on the earth.
    Walk in nature.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), sunwings (9th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Walking in nature barefoot can lead to enlightenment.

I experienced a lot of what Freedom experienced, but without meditation or trying to attain enlightenment. I read her writing and felt a real understanding of what she was saying and I wanted her to know that.

She explained many things very well which I have difficulty vocalizing and I have admiration for that and all she's been through.

I also appreciate that she cares enough to put it all out there. That's a beautiful thing.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 30th April 2018 at 21:29.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st May 2018), AutumnW (5th May 2018), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), petra (1st May 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Valerie,

If you are talking to me, since you are talking about the op in the third person, I don't need Freedom's pedigree. I know her well enough to know she is a sincere seeker. I warned her weeks ago in my abrasive manner - I thought the thrust of my post was obvious until I received replies that merely judged me and decided I was being obnoxious, which I wasn't.

Sometimes the direct approach doesn't get the message across. I am often judged for my style and tone instead of the merit of my writing.

The length of the op is itself a red flag. The pertinent points in it are all esoteric, belittles Freedom`s own power, and elaborates on a system that is anything but set in stone. It shows a severe imbalance that has to be addressed head on.

The power is in you Freedom. You need no one else for protection. Especially not some one external to you, outside of you. You are all that. Know it!

That is what that post above says in brisk uncompromising terms, directed at the inner self. Myself to yourself, heart to heart, self to self same...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), Caliban (1st May 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Ah Ernie. I can be abrasive myself, and a lot of other things I don't see in myself until communication with others is a mirror I am forced to look into.

Gosh, I am just getting the thrust of what you are saying. Bring it on brother. Thanks for explaining.

And, this has nothing to do with you Ernie. Rather it has to do with a verbal quote on some bushogging on our land that mysteriously morphed into much more.........

What is with all the psycholigical bull**** on this planet? Why can't people just be straight? I mean it. I'm sick of this ****.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 30th April 2018 at 23:28.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st May 2018), AutumnW (5th May 2018), Caliban (1st May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (3rd May 2018), petra (1st May 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Ah Ernie. I can be abrasive myself, and a lot of other things I don't see in myself until communication with others is a mirror I am forced to look into.

Gosh, I am just getting the thrust of what you are saying. Bring it on brother. Thanks for explaining.

And, this has nothing to do with you Ernie. Rather it has to do with a verbal quote on some bushogging on our land that mysteriously morphed into much more.........

What is with all the psycholigical bull**** on this planet? Why can't people just be straight? I mean it. I'm sick of this ****.
    No, people can't be straight, Valerie. I think we've all seen that by now. Not much we can do about that, except keep cleaning up our own house.

Ernie is a straight shooter with a lot of experience. And he cares.

Hang in there Valerie. You too, Freedom. Listen to some Jimi Hendrix. Broken as we feel or seem sometimes, we're not really broken. Nothing can divide us from the Source, 'cause we are the Source. And if you ask for help, believe it's always there.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), Valerie Villars (1st May 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)

No, people can't be straight, Valerie. I think we've all seen that by now. Not much we can do about that, except keep cleaning up our own house.

Ernie is a straight shooter with a lot of experience. And he cares.

Hang in there Valerie. You too, Freedom. Listen to some Jimi Hendrix. Broken as we feel or seem sometimes, we're not really broken. Nothing can divide us from the Source, 'cause we are the Source. And if you ask for help, believe it's always there.
    Thanks Caliban. I will listen to some Hendrix today. That's a promise. On vinyl.

I just don't understand what everyone is so afraid of. It's created a psychic hurricane on this planet. I was completely aggravated, but meant it, when I wrote that yesterday. I don't go off too much anymore, but it was just such a stupid thing to try and manipulate someone over.

Secrets and lies just baffle me. And some of the anger is still there from my interaction with the extra dimensionals. If they had just said who or what they were, I wouldn't have gone so nuts over the fact I knew they were different.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), petra (3rd May 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I might as well weigh in here even though I have not got through the OP yet - severely limited on time lately!

I have gratitude for the so called attacks. Some might think that's a mistake, but what it boils down to is this - I VOLUNTEERED to be attacked, and I remember doing it. As soon as I found out attacks (we can also think of them as clues!) were happening to my little brother, I volunteered. I had the suspicion he was being targeted.... and I WAS RIGHT!

I just don't understand what everyone is so afraid of.
    Doom maybe? The thing that scared me most was that something seemed to be fiddling with my soul. For a while there I was going around like a lunatic, just ask Tom. Maybe it's just a part of the process.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), Michelle Marie (1st May 2018), onevoice (2nd May 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd May 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

It would be awfully nice if people would just stop manipulating each other. It's such a futile endeavor. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me...........

Well, at least I got something good from my Catholic upbringing.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), Caliban (4th May 2018), petra (3rd May 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

It would be awfully nice if people would just stop manipulating each other.
    I just caught myself "plotting" while I was driving... I can tell it was a bit twisted because I got to the point of "should I act mad? should I act afraid? how should I ACT?" (as if I needed to put on some kind of performance)

Then I thought of this thread and what you said.... and it made me facepalm

Any way, there's the attack/clue.

I swear it seems like clockwork sometimes. When I read Tom's info about moon phases I was amazed at how he correlated attacks with moon phases. Mine don't work that way - there's no pattern that I can tell.

:::EDIT:::

Might I add, I do see sort of a pattern with how fast it happens! It reminds me of a reflex, and it makes attacks even more noticeable because I expect them. I'm pretty heavy into a few things right now and so the weird thoughts are really no surprise.

Bottom line, I know WHY I was thinking of manipulating. It's because I am trying to keep secrets.
    Last edited by petra; 4th May 2018 at 15:01.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    It would be awfully nice if people would just stop manipulating each other.
    I just caught myself "plotting" while I was driving... I can tell it was a bit twisted because I got to the point of "should I act mad? should I act afraid? how should I ACT?" (as if I needed to put on some kind of performance)

Then I thought of this thread and what you said.... and it made me facepalm

Any way, there's the attack/clue.

I swear it seems like clockwork sometimes. When I read Tom's info about moon phases I was amazed at how he correlated attacks with moon phases. Mine don't work that way - there's no pattern that I can tell.

:::EDIT:::

Might I add, I do see sort of a pattern with how fast it happens! It reminds me of a reflex, and it makes attacks even more noticeable because I expect them. I'm pretty heavy into a few things right now and so the weird thoughts are really no surprise.

Bottom line, I know WHY I was thinking of manipulating. It's because I am trying to keep secrets.
    In my opinion, there is nothing worse than the lies and hypocrisy that comes from being afraid of what others will think of you. Fear of that type is useless, counter productive to creation and is a deliberate manipulation of society by deceptive forces who don't want us to communicate and understand each other. I think it's wonderful you caught yourself.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), petra (9th May 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks

The expecting part I really get. When I expect attack I am rarely left wanting for long.

But what constitutes an attack and who is really behind them? I could swear I am targetted regularly, and I probably am. But I see beyond the person to a menace that seems to manipulate people like a master pupeteer. And not just people but physical reality too: material objects ,time, space, maybe even dimensions.

Then I think but if this pupeteer can do it, so should I! And I try to focus on that aspectb demanding reality bend to my will instead.

It works sometimes...

Sorry for the mistakes. Phonevhard to write with. Especially to use thebedit function - and hit the right keys with my fat fingers.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 4th May 2018 at 23:06.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), petra (9th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The expecting part I really get. When I expect attack I am rarely left wanting for long.

But what constitutes an attack and who is really behind them? I could swear I am targetted regularly, and I probably am. But I see beyond the person to a menace that seems to manipulate people like a master pupeteer. And not just people but physical reality too: material objects ,time, space, maybe even dimensions.

Then I think but if this pupeteer can do it, so should I! And I try to focus on that aspectb demanding reality bend to my will instead.

It works sometimes...

Sorry for the mistakes. Phonevhard to write with. Especially to use thebedit function - and hit the right keys with my fat fingers.
    I agree with you on the menace. The menace is the real manipulator. And I agree if the menace can do it, then I can do it too. Like a boomerang back on the menace. It really does work.

Watch your head you menace.

If your fingers were the only ones in the world, they wouldn't be fat. They would just be fingers. And pretty useful at that.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (5th May 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

In my opinion, there is nothing worse than the lies and hypocrisy that comes from being afraid of what others will think of you. Fear of that type is useless, counter productive to creation and is a deliberate manipulation of society by deceptive forces who don't want us to communicate and understand each other. I think it's wonderful you caught yourself.
    It's not quite that - it's so tricky! What other people think of me, in my mind, is "none of my business" and so I just don't care. If I fear anything, it's fear of upsetting people. I don't want to scare anyone.

You already know the secret too - Wifi is making people sick (maybe not all of them but I believe the ones who say so!). The thought of Wifi waves destroying my mother 24/7 is a bit much to bear, and I was really starting to panic.

Now here's where it gets kind of weird. The TV started giving me the creeps again pretty quickly, and I started getting the impression that the Wifi actually felt bad. The Wifi doesn't have feelings... what the hell is wrong with my feelings? These nonsense feelings are a really big red flag too.

After this all happened I made my decision to "do nothing". I realize this isn't always the right course of action.. but considering the magnitude of this attack (I scared myself) I decided the best course of action is to do nothing.

Well. She got a new bed yesterday which has been planned for quite a while, it's a hospital bed made out of almost all metal, whereas the old bed was just a few mattresses and a box spring with no metal. She seems to be better already, and as for me, I think the best thing for me to do is just "shut up" and leave her alone. I'm not trying to say praying/begging/wishing works, but insisting might help.

Stuff attacking ME doesn't really tick me off, but when I feel like it's attacking my friends and family then I tend to get pretty mad.

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

Personally I think the attacks are ALL personal. This article by Tom Montalk titled The Art of Hyperdimensional War was the biggest thing that helped me in dealing with it - http://montalk.net/matrix/67/the-art...imensional-war

Just a quick peruse and you'll see how complicated it looks. Attacks have multiple ways to succeed, and to me it's reminiscent of a really difficult game. If I read that 5-6 years ago I'd have thought he was a nut case, but now is different - and I'm sure he's onto at least something.

If your fingers were the only ones in the world, they wouldn't be fat. They would just be fingers. And pretty useful at that.
    Thanks for the laugh there Dr. Seuss

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Stuff attacking ME doesn't really tick me off, but when I feel like it's attacking my friends and family then I tend to get pretty mad.
    Petra, to be completely honest, when I was getting attacked it was hurting me, yes, but I really started raging when I saw how much me being hurt hurt my family. That part really sent me over the edge and there was no way to explain what was happening to them, because I understood next to nothing at the time.

All in all a very frustrating place to be.

I just realized I rhymed that line above. It was done accidently on purpose.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Flash (9th May 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

what happen to the Freedom Train, she has not been on her thread for ages it seems. Anyone knows?
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (10th May 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Hopefully it's for a good reason. I don't have any idea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2