+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which three films describe the situation as a WHOLE today?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Which three films describe the situation as a WHOLE today?

so the man sold the world,
    the illuminati have taken over the west and asia with their 'New World Order',
    and are soon going to have control of the middle east...

So in the world of dick-taps and tweeting pictures of your food, my questions is this:
    Which three films spell out the NWO conspiracy in your eyes?
    If you only had three films to give across a metaphor for the global ****-up as a whole, what would they be, and why.

for me:
    Men in black
    Dr Strangelove,
    War Games,

in that order the idea is your three titles spell out a code
    (so mine is:
    alien/lizard takeover,
    nazis sabotage the west from within,
    everyone's left playing battleships with ether)

what's yours?

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Default Re: Which three films describe the situation as a WHOLE today?

"They" don't make films that describe the world as it is. Cinema is fantasy.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (11th October 2016), mojo (11th October 2016), Shannon (11th October 2016), william r sanford72 (12th October 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

The Truman Show
    The Matrix
    Star Wars

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (11th October 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th October 2016), joeecho (14th October 2016), Matina (14th October 2016), mojo (11th October 2016), ponda (11th October 2016), voltaire237 (12th October 2016), william r sanford72 (12th October 2016), Wind (12th October 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Elysium... The Matrix , and Vendetta...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (11th October 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th October 2016), Matina (14th October 2016), mojo (11th October 2016), ponda (11th October 2016), william r sanford72 (12th October 2016), Wind (12th October 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Humanity harassed by intelligent parasites, reality is not what it seems (lots of themes).
    Dark City

Time and space and multiple realities, failing school systems, Big pharma.. what's not to love about this movie?
    Donnie Darko

Reality is not as it appears, we are being manipulated, intelligent "guiding" influence (ET? Break away society? I think it could represent a few possibilities):
    They live
    *note, I'm not super tied into the Zionism angle put forth in this video, but it's an interesting take:
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DNA (12th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (11th October 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th October 2016), joeecho (14th October 2016), mojo (11th October 2016), ponda (11th October 2016), Shannon (11th October 2016), sunwings (12th October 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote Which three films describe the situation as a WHOLE today?
    I must admit it seems your thread topics are meant to data mine the membership of avalon.

Regardless. ill bite, because i think most people would benefit from seeing dinner with andre

eyes wide shut, and the matrix are my other 2 choices.

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

DNA (12th October 2016), drneglector (12th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (11th October 2016), joeecho (14th October 2016), ponda (11th October 2016), Shannon (11th October 2016), TargeT (11th October 2016), william r sanford72 (12th October 2016), Wind (12th October 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    I must admit it seems your thread topics are meant to data mine the membership of avalon.
    Isn't that why we participate here? to gather & share information from others of (hopefully) similar willingness to explore any topic?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DouglasDanger (13th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (11th October 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th October 2016), joeecho (14th October 2016), mojo (11th October 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Isn't that why we participate here? to gather & share information from others of (hopefully) similar willingness to explore any topic?
    yes but these inquiries seem tailored to gather information on others, ie to help create a psychological profile of the members here.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

DNA (12th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (11th October 2016), joeecho (14th October 2016), Lifebringer (12th October 2016), TargeT (11th October 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

yes but these inquiries seem tailored to gather information on others, ie to help create a psychological profile of the members here.
    Yeah, but that's easy enough to do just from your own postings (you've got 472 samples out there currently.. when you post, what topic you post on.. etc.. all of this can be used) here on this forum, I'm sure your active on other parts of the inter webs as well (but luckily your one of some 3billion internet users).

What i mean by that: don't worry about it
    Where are you?

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bearcow (11th October 2016), DNA (12th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (11th October 2016), joeecho (14th October 2016), Matina (14th October 2016), mojo (11th October 2016), petra (13th October 2016), ponda (11th October 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

I can only think of one where everyone is looking for a pot of money :

oh.. just thought of another: Kelly's heroes!, people in war but only interested in the bank (love oddball!) :

Last edited by Sueanne47; 11th October 2016 at 15:55.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Daozen (12th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (11th October 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th October 2016), joeecho (14th October 2016), mojo (11th October 2016), ponda (11th October 2016), william r sanford72 (12th October 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

already many good film having been chosen... most of the good ones have been used... 3 more

wag the dog
    the network
    wizard of oz

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

Daozen (12th October 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th October 2016), joeecho (14th October 2016), mojo (12th October 2016), ponda (11th October 2016), william r sanford72 (12th October 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Are we living inside a simulation or a virtual reality ?

Is it a simulation inside of another simulation ?

How much free will do we really have ?

Allegra Geller, the leading game designer in the world, is testing her new virtual reality game, eXistenZ with a focus group. As they begin, she is attacked by a fanatic assassin employing a bizarre organic gun. She flees with a young marketing trainee, Ted Pikul, who is suddenly assigned as her bodyguard. Unfortunately, her pod, an organic gaming device that contains the only copy of the eXistenZ game program, is damaged. To inspect it, she talks Ted into accepting a gameport in his own body so he can play the game with her. The events leading up to this, and the resulting game lead the pair on a strange adventure where reality and their actions are impossible to determine from either their own or the game’s perspective.

existenZ

The increasingly blurry lines between what is real and what is an artificial construct - both physically and philosophically - are the point of focus in the science fiction drama The Thirteenth Floor. In 1937, a man named Fuller (Armin Mueller-Stahl) gives a note to Ashton (Vincent D'Onofrio), the bartender at a swank hotel, that's addressed to Douglas Hall (Craig Bierko). Fuller tells Ashton it's crucial that no one else sees the note, and that the information enclosed is of great importance. Moments later, Fuller transports himself to 1998. He's soon found murdered, and a shirt stained with Fuller's blood is found in Hall's apartment. Fuller and Hall both work for Intergraph Computer Systems, a cutting edge artificial intelligence firm, and the "past" Fuller was visiting was actually a stunningly realistic recreation of Los Angeles 50 years ago, complete with people you can meet and places you can visit, that exists only in a microchip. The message he left with Ashton, however, is real. Some people, including LAPD detective Larry McBain (Dennis Haysbert) believe Hall murdered Fuller to assume his position of leadership at Intergraph. Jane (Gretchen Mol), Fuller's daughter, soon arrives on the scene, and Hall finds himself infatuated; Hall is determined to clear his name, so with the help of Whitney (also played by (Vincent D'Onofrio), he into the virtual 1937 in hopes of discovering just what happened. The Thirteenth Floor makes copious use of digital effects technology to allow its characters to travel between 1937 and 1998 - ironically using computer technology to create a world that exists inside a computer.

The Thirteenth Floor

Set in a dystopian future where corporate brands have created a disillusioned population, one man's effort to unlock the truth behind the conspiracy will lead to an epic battle with hidden forces that control the world.

Branded
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Daozen (12th October 2016), DNA (12th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (12th October 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th October 2016), joeecho (14th October 2016), TargeT (12th October 2016), william r sanford72 (12th October 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

The Matrix (How we are living now)

Trainspotting (How we are coping with it)

Last edited by sunwings; 12th October 2016 at 19:53.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Daozen (12th October 2016), DNA (12th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (12th October 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th October 2016), TargeT (12th October 2016), william r sanford72 (12th October 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Sorry, nothing comes to mind, as in "never before seen by man."
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 12th October 2016 at 16:21.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

william r sanford72 (12th October 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Snowpiercer.

For starters, Tilda Swinton's name in the movie is Mason.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Atlas (12th October 2016), DNA (12th October 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th October 2016), joeecho (14th October 2016), sunwings (12th October 2016), voltaire237 (12th October 2016), william r sanford72 (12th October 2016), Wind (12th October 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

That's exactly why I'm here.
    My ultimate goal is someone sees the information I'm posting about, and recognises it from an experience they themselves have had, and then share their own information to fill in the blanks in a way that informs other people of how they could do the same.

Bearcow if there was some sort of people's popular resistance front I'd just join them, however there is no central resistance against the invasion.
    It's a complete secret.
    You kind defend against an attack if you don't know it's happening.

I'm looking to share my info, and find other people who want to share info with me.
    I'm not interested in recording any data on anyone, but it would be easy to tell if you actually know what's going on right now with this kind of a question.

Remember you ARE posting on a public forum. anyone could be data mining this forum to store information on you (and we know for a fact GCHQ, the NSA, and Tavistock definitely ARE, so always watch what you say)

All my posts aim to:
    spread the truth, either directly or with a coded little nod to it only someone who knows the truth would recognise;
    and at the same time basically wave flags until the right person gets in touch with me.

I hope that clarifys your idea that im somehow here to build up profiles on people. because i garauntee you we all already have very full and complete profiles already (unless you're a really well trained network architect and you've been taking really careful footprints.)

I completely forgot about the matrix!
    I would totally change Men in Black for the Matrix (I meant the Russian version of men in black, not the US version)

Anyone else notice that a lot of these films are sort of hiding the truth inside their narrative?
    Like the truman show:
    with how we're currently under surveilance that's actually what it's like!
    Then on top of that you have another layer, with the fact that the evil guy lives in the moon.

Then you have the matrix "connecting" people in their cerebellum, aliens harvesting our energy, "everyone" being an agent smith etc

there's loads of examples of this
    look at science fiction writters - all the information that came out of WW2 was slowly circulated into science fiction writtings in the 50's and 60's

This is so we sublininally come to terms with what's going on - if it didn't happen we'd have a massive big deal with it unconsciously and it would cause a breakdown in society and the system

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

thanks to everyone who posted already.

I now have my inspiration for what to watch tonight *popcorn*

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Target's choices consisted of what I would have chosen.

But there are some more.
    Christopher Nolan's Batman movies provide some information on what the New World Order is attempting.

In the first we are introduced to a "league of shadows" who act as what we might think the Illuminati to be or rather Dr. John Coleman's committee of 300. Here we find the league of shadow's goal is to destroy the middle class. This falls in line with what Dr. John Coleman states the committee of 300 is doing, the Illuminati if you will.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neY2xVmOfUM

In the second Batman we are shown the character of Harvey Dent who explains the world of politicians "you either refuse to play ball with the system and die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself transformed into a villain.".

And in the third Batman we are shown a free energy device, and we see why Bruce Wayne cannot allow it to be introduced to the rest of the world, because free energy makes atomic like devastation come at an extremely low cost.
    This is probably why free energy really can not be released, because of the unknown consequences.

Also we could mention Prometheus and it's Zacharia Sitchen origin of mankind.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34cEo0VhfGE

And even though it's a television show there are only six episodes of X-Files season 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsBX-8vWgCc

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

drneglector (12th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (12th October 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th October 2016), joeecho (14th October 2016), TargeT (12th October 2016), voltaire237 (12th October 2016)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Here's another set of three.

Cloud Atlas
    "An exploration of how the actions of individual lives impact one another in the past, present and future, as one soul is shaped from a killer into a hero, and an act of kindness ripples across centuries to inspire a revolution."

Samsara
    "Filmed over nearly five years in twenty-five countries on five continents, and shot on seventy-millimetre film, Samsara transports us to the varied worlds of sacred grounds, disaster zones, industrial complexes, and natural wonders."

Groundhog Day
    "A weatherman finds himself living the same day over and over again."
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (12th October 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th October 2016), joeecho (14th October 2016), Wind (12th October 2016)

36. Link to Post #20
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Inception

For the next two movies replace the drug with either transhumanism or a la naturale, your choice.

Lucy

Limitless

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Daozen (12th October 2016), DNA (12th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (12th October 2016), joeecho (14th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast