+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interview with Vanessa Bates (Max Spiers' mother) about Max's death

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Interview with Vanessa Bates (Max Spiers' mother) about Max's death

This interview with Vanessa covers a lot of topics including Max's childhood, his friendships and relationships with the ones he loved as well as putting an end to the rumours and gossip surrounding his death and the stories which have come out since then. It should be made clear that everything that Vanessa talks about is based on facts. This also covers the police investigation as well as the events leading up to and on the day he died. When Vanessa refers to "ss" in the interview she is talking about Stewart Swerdlow.

As mentioned in the interview if you have any information about the death of Max you can email myself at tajgill@hotmail.com or email Vanessa direct at vanessabates29@yahoo.com

You can also donate to Max's memorial service fund at https://www.gofundme.com/maxmemorial

Please subscribe to my channel for the latest updates on my interviews.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tajgill For This Post:

astridmari (14th October 2016), BMJ (14th October 2016), janette (13th October 2016), Michelle (14th October 2016), OmeyocaN777 (14th October 2016), ponda (14th October 2016), regnak (14th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread