+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Picture of a Reptilian that May have Psi-Attacked me

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Picture of a Reptilian that May have Psi-Attacked me

So I was attacked by what looked like a human, but was obviously a reptilian.

If anyone out here is an artist, would be good to hear your ideas..
    I didn't have a camera at the time, so I've tried my hardest to rerun the image like for like:

It's taken me SO SO long as I had trouble getting the Aura/smoke right, and the stare.

So this was a human.
    Huge and very square.
    Like Lurch from the adams family.
    Clearly a form of reptilian factotum.

No body language to speak of.
    It walked up to me, completely blank deathly stare on its face, and cocked its head down so it was looking up at me through its crown in an evil gaze (i can't quite seem to get the look of the eyes right)

and as it did there was this overwhelming darkness to its eyes drawing me in; then a *pop* and it felt like the fanbelt of my mind just snapped off:
    After that I felt my senses were knocked for 6.
    A sort of hazy linear function was all i could muster cognitively.
    Like my mind was a TV and now I was just stuck on channel two...
    I felt quite blindsighted, and haven't been able to repair it since. I keep having to calculate things the long way round. Datasets are now just a blur to me.

likewise when I'm playing something like WoW, I can only concentrate on 2 or three spells at a time, whereas before I could organise an entire deck by arranging them into sort of little geometric patterns in my mind - shapes and colours and numbers: now I can only focus on small square blocks of info.

It's like a reptilian tore out my crown and ate it in front of me.
    Sort of reminds me of the warning in Revelation 3:11...
    I feel like my pitutary gland is not communicating with my temporal lobes anymore, and I can't multitask, only do one thing at a time.

I lost a lot of memories too.

Does anyone recognise this or know what it is Im talking about here?
    I believe the Kabbalah calls this the evil eye...

Appologies for the fact it's a hand drawn picture.
    [the act itself looked very much like the oil painting from ghostbusters of Vigo - Destroyer of worlds - sorry for the movie reference on such an important topic, but it's the most accurate visual imagery I can find - on the internet it's nearly impossible to find anything visually respresenting this]

The smokey black electric aura around the head seems to be the polar opposite of the Halo represented in classical religious art.
    If Jesus was the good guys, and had a beautiful white orb of light for an aura around his head in paintings, this is the opposite: a wispy black energy that almost looks like a tesla coil zapping out of the subject's as an aura for the evil guys.

If anyone recognises this imagery or what I've mentioned here in my post, please share.
    If you'd rather you could PM me, if you feel the info's too sensetive for direct public broadcast.

Thanks
    Last edited by voltaire237; 14th October 2016 at 01:49.

2. Link to Post #2
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Default Re: Picture of a Reptilian that May have Psi-Attacked me

Where were you when this happened? Did you jump the queue in a MacDonald's? Did he have lower teeth protruding from his closed mouth?
    I've met a couple of people like this in London. Frightening angry people. Not their fault. No love or guidance. Unfair.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

When did this happen ?
    Where were you ?
    Why did this 'reptile' assault you ?
    What happened during the assault ?
    What happened after the assault ?

It sounds like a great chapter 3 or 4 for,
    what could be, a gripping novel.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

airaspect (14th October 2016), Hawberry (10th September 2017), kirolak (14th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flowerpunkchip (here)
    Where were you when this happened? Did you jump the queue in a MacDonald's? Did he have lower teeth protruding from his closed mouth?
    I've met a couple of people like this in London. Frightening angry people. Not their fault. No love or guidance. Unfair.
    that was meant to be my rendition of an "intense overbite"
    It's always heartwarming to see no matter how bad things get someone can find the funny side

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    When did this happen ?
    A little while ago now, its been a few years

Where were you ?
    I was in a military facility in the rose and crown.

Why did this 'reptile' assault you ?
    He'd gotten away from his handler.

What happened during the assault ?
    just gave me the evil eye then i "felt my brain break"

What happened after the assault ?
    His handler snapped at him and got him back under control

It sounds like a great chapter 3 or 4 for,
    what could be, a gripping novel.
    I've been thinking the same damnn thing! I think I might write all my experiences into a science fiction novel,
    ive seen much more revealing things hidden in science fiction novels. like the player of games for example...
    Last edited by voltaire237; 14th October 2016 at 01:35.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Mod hat on:

OK, I would like to call on Avalon's empathy here to assist Voltaire237 understand what he might be experiencing and sort out his options.

Voltaire, I cannot begin to understand personally what you claim. Our job is to ensure that you have a safe place to report your experiences and that you are afforded that support. I would like to advise, however, and gently, if this is a serious matter for you, then it will serve you so much better in future to avoid using tabloid frenzy headlines. Please respect your good self.

Debra

7. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

airaspect (14th October 2016), Bill Ryan (14th October 2016), BMJ (14th October 2016), Ewan (14th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (14th October 2016), gord (25th October 2016), Hervé (14th October 2016), Jean-Marie (14th October 2016), Lifebringer (14th October 2016), Magneticman (15th October 2016), Marianne (14th October 2016), Nasu (14th October 2016), Omi (14th October 2016), RunningDeer (14th October 2016), Sean (14th October 2016), Shannon (14th October 2016), Sophocles (18th October 2016), Spix (25th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2016), XelNaga (23rd October 2020)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

You saw a Djin I think

Or a human psychopath

You must tell more about the circumstances. Ex was it dream like? Were you awake or asleep? Were there any demands on you? Who were you with?

Are you testing us to see if your novel has substance? (The smokey man story comes from Parkes)
    Last edited by Flash; 14th October 2016 at 02:49.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (14th October 2016)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    You saw a Djin I think
    DISCO!
    you might be onto something there..
    Maybe a psycopath possesed by a jin?

[/I]
    From what little I know about the Jinn, they're a sort of consciousness energy/sprite - Like elementals in RPGs, aren't they?
    Could they posses people then go around stealing peoples spiritual bits and bobs?

At the time it more felt like a human psycopath on little sleep, producing a lot of DMT and channeling evil entities from the realms above and below/maybe doing some occult science too. (pretty much my definition of a reptilian)

to answer your question:
    I was fully awake, the smokey aura around the head wasn't a physical thing you could see,
    I saw someone on facebook draw an image like mine of themselves, doing this creepy stare thing with the smokey aura electrofield around their head (they're into a lot of occult stuff) and when I saw it i got such a strong feeling of recognition that it fit perfectly - like i recognised it from somewhere, and i can picture it clearly.

I feel like i've seen it before in a film, or something it's that strong an image in my mind.
    That's why I'm posting about it, I'm hoping someone will say "oh I know that, that's called the XXXX in YYYY culture" then I can google some better images that a ghostbusters villain, and maybe find some more accurate info.

When the incident occured it was just a man walking up to me;
    the strangest vibe in the air, like the static taste in your mouth before a prison riot (why I recognised the smokey aura thing);
    He did the evil eye, with a sense of purpose as well, and I met his gaze: then I felt the *pop* in my head and I was third-eye blinded (lost my intuation, clarity, and brain function - not visually blind) he was was stopped by and dressed down by his handler and they both left.

The guy had put a lot of effort into finding the perfect time to strike so there must have been motive behind it.

I don't want to go massively into any more detail on this place such as the whos, whys and wherefores etc, in a way that might compromise these people's security, because even if they were reptilian I believe we have our rights just like they have theirs.

Are you testing us to see if your novel has substance? (The smokey man story comes from Parkes)
    Ha, no. The novel thing was just a joke.

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Another mod note.

(Debra, your mod's post #5 above was exemplary and in the best Avalon tradition. )

I changed the title from
    • PICTURE OF A REPTILIAN that BLINDED ME in Psi-attack [Wounded, and Looking for some seriously expert help with this]
    (way too dramatic, and seemingly attention-seeking) to
    • Picture of a Reptilian that May have Psi-Attacked me
    * We appreciate that you wanted to change the title yourself, but only mods can do that. (Very quick and simple, though. If anyone ever wants to do this for a thread of their own, just please ask.)

So here's the tricky bit, and I'm going to state this publicly for the record.

As I always used to say during my Project Camelot days: there's a lot of crazy stuff out there, and some of it is true.

I'm as sure as I can be that that Reptilians are real, and sometimes walk among us -- and do other things, too. And it's our commitment on Avalon to provide a safe, supportive place for people to share their often bewildering personal experiences, and work hard, with others' support, to make sense of them.

We absolutely don't want to ridicule someone, or ostracize them, for sharing a hard-to-believe story. I have one or two of those myself. (Over half the mods have, I'd say.)

But, as I've often stated in various places, we receive membership applications every day, and some of those we decline because the experiences described (and, importantly, the way they are described) are just too extreme, too ungrounded, too unbalanced, and (in our opinion) too unlikely to be a useful, accurate account.

There's another problem, too. And this is the most serious one.

That is that while Milab experimentation (and other related involvement with black ops or off-planet activity) is also real, and I know people personally who have been caught up in stuff like this, one cannot know, without highly experienced professional help, what's real and what's not.

Here's the parody. It's simplistic, but not meant to be glib. It's an illustration.

Someone reports that they've been captured, brainwashed/implanted, and used in some way in some classified project. I know that happens.

But the paradox is that IF that's happened, one cannot know, by definition, what REALLY happened. Screen memories, tricks, multiple layers, and booby-traps are everywhere.

The ETs, who are masters, and a lot brighter than we are, do this themselves. Listen to David Jacobs. Any abductee with recovered memories of a strange event has to look further, with experienced support, to find out what lies UNDER THE MEMORY THE ETs ARE INTENDING THEM TO RECOVER, IF THEY DO.

In other words, I'm saying this to Voltaire237 himself: logically, if you've been messed with, you're in the following unenviable position:
    1. You can have no certainty of what really happened.
    2. You have no idea what 'memories' you have are real.
    3. You can have no certainty that you aren't STILL part of an operation, operating as a Trojan Horse.
    4. You may be being used to plant false information or misdirection, plant 'viruses' in other people and places, and harvest information about others. Or it may all be someone's test. Or, you may be being used to discredit Avalon.
    Here's the line from towards the end of the first Jason Bourne movie, when Bourne confronts his handler, Conklin.

Bourne, desperate and insistent, asks him: WHO AM I??

Conklin: You're US Government Property. You're a malfunctioning 30 million dollar weapon, and so help me, I'm going to find out how this happened.

The bottom line: No Milab can truly be trusted... not those on the forum, and not those who have come forward to give interviews. (Go figure. That may be their JOB.)

Now, some Milabs are friends of mine. They're very fine people, with the highest integrity. But they very responsibly point out, and are always aware, that they may be being used. For just about anything at all.

Here's what worries me, and the entire mods' team. Voltaire237, you appear to openly give NO time or thought to the possibility that much of what you say may be illusory or delusional, planted, overlaid, or that you may still be part of some operation, here and now.

I think you may be dangerous to others. But what makes you MORE dangerous is that you've never acknowledged that possibility, even when I wrote to you privately and at length.

And the red flag we see is that the threads you've started are escalating, as if to bring more and more attention on yourself, as each previous one doesn't really have some intended effect.

It's a bitch. We know you're sincere. But that doesn't mean that everything you post may not be completely unreal, and (at best) a harmful misdirect, or (at worst) an attempt to 'hook' others in some way.

For your own sake -- and ours -- I'd very strongly recommend that you examine that. Not just continue to post wild ideas, that cannot be substantiated, and encourage others to believe them. This is not a good trend we're seeing here. The direction it's all taking helps no-one, and (from our experience) is likely to end in tears.

We're not qualified here to give professional assistance to those in your position. We can offer understanding, friendship, exchange of personal stories, and (where appropriate and possible) confidentiality. But we also have to safeguard the integrity of the larger community. That's our first responsibility.

One person we do know who IS qualified to assist is Eve Lorgen. She (with support from qualified others, including Laura Leon) does this professionally, and she has vast experience. There may well be others. (James Bartley also works with Eve sometimes, and is highly recommended, too: but Eve is a counselor and therapist as well as a researcher and presenter.)

The Milab experience - by Eve Lorgen

What we're going to do here may seem unfair, but is the best solution we can think of. And Debra's post still applies, because we'll leave all your threads open for comments, feedback and input.

We're going to place you on sabbatical for a month. We'll use that structure to give you a break, because this is not a punishment. But we strongly recommend (and, in fact, insist), that you take time out to reflect on this post of mine in particular, and all the input and responses so far from the Avalon community.

It also gives you an opportunity to contact professionals who may be able to assist. We can't do that here. It's like someone who has been badly abused talking endlessly about it to their buddies. The buddies can help to an extent (and can sometimes offer very valuable psychological bandaids) -- but only to an extent. After a while, other solutions are needed... and in your original thread title, you did ask for some 'seriously expert help'. We support that, cannot supply that, and we wish you well.

You're on sabbatical now, till 14 November, and all your threads will remain open for discussion and comment from others.

12. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (15th October 2016), bearcow (14th October 2016), Biff (14th October 2016), BMJ (14th October 2016), Bruno (12th January 2017), Carmody (22nd October 2016), Chester (19th October 2016), Curlew (15th October 2016), Curt (14th October 2016), Debra (15th October 2016), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2019), Ewan (14th October 2016), Flash (14th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (14th October 2016), gord (25th October 2016), greybeard (14th October 2016), Hervé (14th October 2016), Jean-Marie (14th October 2016), joeecho (14th October 2016), lunaflare (15th October 2016), Magneticman (15th October 2016), Marianne (14th October 2016), peggy englebrake (14th October 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (14th October 2016), RunningDeer (14th October 2016), Savannah (14th October 2016), Sean (14th October 2016), seko (15th October 2016), Shannon (14th October 2016), Sierra (14th October 2016), Sophocles (18th October 2016), Star Tsar (16th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2016), sunpaw (14th October 2016), sunwings (15th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2016), Ultima Thule (14th October 2016), Verdilac (15th October 2016), XelNaga (23rd October 2020)

13. Link to Post #9
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

I've written an apology to Voltaire. And I apologise to the forum.
    I ought to keep my scepticism about certain aspects of UFOlogy to myself more often.

Love and respect

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2016), BMJ (15th October 2016), Debra (15th October 2016), Ewan (14th October 2016), gord (25th October 2016), Shannon (15th October 2016), Ultima Thule (15th October 2016), XelNaga (23rd October 2020)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

This I believe is a form of Djinn (What they actualy look like who can tell?), I say form because they are master shape-shifters. This one was about 9foot tall btw.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Your image is scarry because of the possable Human content (and implications) to it's looks 0.o

PS:
    Look fowards to you safe return 14 November
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 14th October 2016 at 19:55.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

XelNaga (23rd October 2020)

17. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Someone reports that they've been captured, brainwashed/implanted, and used in some way in some classified project. I know that happens.

But the paradox is that IF that's happened, one cannot know, by definition, what REALLY happened. Screen memories, tricks, multiple layers, and booby-traps are everywhere.
    For readers unfamiliar with the multiple layers and parallel compartments of implants / hypnotic commands / trigger codes, etc... that can be involved and in need of being unraveled, here is a transcript of a lecture given in 1992 which may give an idea of the complications one can run into: "The Greenbaum Speech"
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (15th October 2016), Bill Ryan (14th October 2016), BMJ (15th October 2016), Chester (19th October 2016), Debra (15th October 2016), Ewan (14th October 2016), Marianne (15th October 2016), PathWalker (14th October 2016), RunningDeer (8th November 2016), Shannon (15th October 2016), Sophocles (18th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2016), sunpaw (15th October 2016), Verdilac (15th October 2016), XelNaga (23rd October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread