+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free energy with Seesaw system and magnetic induction

1. Link to Post #1
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Free energy with Seesaw system and magnetic induction

There is a sketch and 10 numbered flashlights(coil+magnet system) are mounted permanently in horizontal direction on this balanced seesaw. This seesaw will turn back and forth in horizontal direction.

in this design we are shaking 10 no. flashlights with the force of equal to shake a single flashlight(COIL+MAGNET) and these flashlight will work or glow up there is no doubt about it. we can take not only 10 no. flashlight but also 20,30,50 or more because remember the seesaw is in balanced position so again say that there is need of only small amount of energy to move it and also consider that this seesaw is just moving only 2 to 3 centimeter sideways so this is also an advantage .
    Friction is very less,applying force is same as we are shaking 10 no. flashlights with the force of shaking a single flashlight.sideways momentum is only 2 to 3 centimeter then why this should not work?

A common flashlight required input is 2 watt when will apply 2 watt then it will be glowed up. There are 10 no. flashlights mounted on a beam and we are turning the one side arm in horizontal direction.The overall weight of this seesaw is 4 kilogram and the speed to turning the seesaw arm is .03 centimeter/second(Thrice in a second).
    Now used the F=ma equation m=4kg and a=.03*3 =ma=0.36 watt,the input is 0.36 watt but it will be not sufficient for flashlights to glow up as each flashlight want 2 watt input to counter Lenz's law So I add 2 watt more and now input is 2+ .36 watt and more 1 watt to counter mechanical loss so now total input is now 3.36 watt.
    when we will apply this 3.36 watt input in seesaw arm then all 10 numbered flashlight will be start to shaking after consuming this input as this input will be distributed equally in all flashlights or in otherwords 3.36*10= 33.6watt and if each flashlight output is only 1 watt then overall output will be 10 watt which will be greater than input.

Input= 3.36 watt
    each flashlight getting input=3.36 watt
    10 flashlight getting input=33.6 watt
    each flashlight output=1 watt
    10 numbered flashlights output=10 watt
    there will be no need of of applying 10 time more force or input in this design only one time 3.36 watt input will be sufficient for all 10 numbered flashlights due to this design as it will work to multiply the force.
    For example if there are 10 passengers in a car and car is moving at the speed of 100 km/hour then the speed of each passenger will be also 100km/hour so I have used this example to multiply the force.In this design passengers are coil+magnet and car is Seesaw.The only difference is car is running and seesaw is turning in back and forth direction. This seesaw will work to balance the mass and multiply the force.
    suppose this balanced system is a running car and each coil +magnet system is a passenger so these all 10 numbered coil+magnet will get equal amount of force and overall output will be greater than input.
    Attached Images  

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to vikram_gupta11 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2016), Cara (15th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (8th December 2016), Johnny (15th October 2016), Magneticman (15th October 2016), Nasu (14th October 2016), Rocky_Shorz (8th December 2016), sandy (15th October 2016), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Free energy with Seesaw system and magnetic induction

Quote Posted by vikram_gupta11 (here)
    There is a sketch and 10 numbered flashlights(coil+magnet system) are mounted permanently in horizontal direction on this balanced seesaw. This seesaw will turn back and forth in horizontal direction.

in this design we are shaking 10 no. flashlights with the force of equal to shake a single flashlight(COIL+MAGNET) and these flashlight will work or glow up there is no doubt about it. we can take not only 10 no. flashlight but also 20,30,50 or more because remember the seesaw is in balanced position so again say that there is need of only small amount of energy to move it and also consider that this seesaw is just moving only 2 to 3 centimeter sideways so this is also an advantage .
    Friction is very less,applying force is same as we are shaking 10 no. flashlights with the force of shaking a single flashlight.sideways momentum is only 2 to 3 centimeter then why this should not work?

A common flashlight required input is 2 watt when will apply 2 watt then it will be glowed up. There are 10 no. flashlights mounted on a beam and we are turning the one side arm in horizontal direction.The overall weight of this seesaw is 4 kilogram and the speed to turning the seesaw arm is .03 centimeter/second(Thrice in a second).
    Now used the F=ma equation m=4kg and a=.03*3 =ma=0.36 watt,the input is 0.36 watt but it will be not sufficient for flashlights to glow up as each flashlight want 2 watt input to counter Lenz's law So I add 2 watt more and now input is 2+ .36 watt and more 1 watt to counter mechanical loss so now total input is now 3.36 watt.
    when we will apply this 3.36 watt input in seesaw arm then all 10 numbered flashlight will be start to shaking after consuming this input as this input will be distributed equally in all flashlights or in otherwords 3.36*10= 33.6watt and if each flashlight output is only 1 watt then overall output will be 10 watt which will be greater than input.

Input= 3.36 watt
    each flashlight getting input=3.36 watt
    10 flashlight getting input=33.6 watt
    each flashlight output=1 watt
    10 numbered flashlights output=10 watt
    there will be no need of of applying 10 time more force or input in this design only one time 3.36 watt input will be sufficient for all 10 numbered flashlights due to this design as it will work to multiply the force.
    For example if there are 10 passengers in a car and car is moving at the speed of 100 km/hour then the speed of each passenger will be also 100km/hour so I have used this example to multiply the force.In this design passengers are coil+magnet and car is Seesaw.The only difference is car is running and seesaw is turning in back and forth direction. This seesaw will work to balance the mass and multiply the force.
    suppose this balanced system is a running car and each coil +magnet system is a passenger so these all 10 numbered coil+magnet will get equal amount of force and overall output will be greater than input.
    Magnetic think tank question

What happens when you take a spinning round magnet and shift the poles to the center continuing to spin from original axis?

Is there a good magnetic field 3d simulation software?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 8th December 2016 at 19:51.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

This looks (to me!) just a tiny bit like this ingenious see-saw balance: (although, sadly, if it's made, it doesn't run forever, and eventually stops)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cara (9th December 2016), meat suit (9th December 2016), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Sir,
    I have mentioned that I have done some work on it with balls , plastic tubes and a seesaw system and it will work definitely.there is no doubt about the feasibility of this tech as output will be more than input but I don't have technical sources as well as financial so I alone cannot develop this tech .There is a need of collaboration ,team work and technical support to develop this technology so that it could convert into a working model .My request to all of you that please provide me technical support as a team and collaboration to build a working model of this tech or if some one who has technical sources then he can build it as it will work.
    Please take this concept very seriously and come forward for support to build it. .it will work Really.

Thanks all of you.

vikram[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by vikram_gupta11; 10th December 2016 at 05:42.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikram_gupta11 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2016), kanishk (14th December 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

This concept is completely different fro that one.

Thankyou sir.

vikram

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vikram_gupta11 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Thank you Vikaram,

I didn't understood working mechanism of the design completely but seems like its a good one. Have you gone through http://www.free-energy-info.com/ ?

The author of that website compiles all such info about different free-energy designs and represents them in a more understandable way. There you will find a FORUM, there people only discuss about the free-energy devices and how everyone have replicated in their own way. Try discussing idea on that forum too, you will get a lot more help there. Right now I don't remember the name of that forum, but go through the PDF http://www.free-energy-info.com/PJKbook.pdf uploaded on that website, you will find the forum name there.

I am no electrical engineer but am interested in replicating all those devices. Gone through that book various times and through that forum too, to replicate some designs. But getting the materials, some capacitors as mentioned there is very difficult there. Electronics people who can understand all these things are very difficult to get, lots of zombies here. One electronics and communication engineer I met didnt knew difference between proton, photon and positron; and not understanding of the neutrons and electrons.

I heard about some people here making such devices from others. And once in my teenage years have met a guy who made one device that runs on gravity and from the motion in that machine we could harness energy. In the Science Center in my city, scientists and officials laughed at him, and started telling him about the principles of thermodynamics and invalidated him.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear kanishk,
    Thankyou .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to vikram_gupta11 For This Post:

kanishk (17th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread