+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Matt Damon on ELITE & NWO, Amazing Speech On This Evil World (5.13 minutes)

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: Matt Damon on ELITE & NWO, Amazing Speech On This Evil World (5.13 minutes)

keywords " under contract " , "manager "

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Default Re: Matt Damon on ELITE & NWO, Amazing Speech On This Evil World (5.13 minutes)

I have lived in Australia for 14 of the past 20 years, and I can tell you, if you don't know it, that the Tasmanian event that triggered the removal of all guns from Australians was a government staged inside job. The young local man they blamed for the murders was mentally deficient, not a sharp-shooter and didn't look like the shooter whom witnesses described. Yet the media was immediately showing him looking bug-eyed and crazed, with photo-shopped alterations of his face. Martin Bryant, the supposed shooter, never received a trial, but instead was put in solitary confinement for 6 months until he was pressured by family members to "confess" to a crime he didn't commit. This man has been locked away without possibility of parole for a crime he didn't commit, but his service as a patsy for removing guns from the Australian population will forever be a stain on that country's history.So please don't be fooled by the "example" of Australia in the gun debate.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

7alon (19th October 2016), Althena (18th October 2016), bluestflame (18th October 2016), BMJ (19th October 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I have lived in Australia for 14 of the past 20 years, and I can tell you, if you don't know it, that the Tasmanian event that triggered the removal of all guns from Australians was a government staged inside job. The young local man they blamed for the murders was mentally deficient, not a sharp-shooter and didn't look like the shooter whom witnesses described. Yet the media was immediately showing him looking bug-eyed and crazed, with photo-shopped alterations of his face. Martin Bryant, the supposed shooter, never received a trial, but instead was put in solitary confinement for 6 months until he was pressured by family members to "confess" to a crime he didn't commit. This man has been locked away without possibility of parole for a crime he didn't commit, but his service as a patsy for removing guns from the Australian population will forever be a stain on that country's history.So please don't be fooled by the "example" of Australia in the gun debate.

was originally aimed at american gun control as well , cllinton( bill) was over here at the time , there was a ferry load of us senior citizens that was due to arrive half hour earlier , someones plans were botched , threw everything else out of whack ,hence the various holes in the official version of events

been researching that one for a while , was also hints the blackhawk "training exercise accident " involving collision of sas in townsville were also ones who knew what really went on and were getting ready to blow the whistle

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

7alon (19th October 2016), Arcturian108 (18th October 2016), BMJ (19th October 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

bluestflame: If you get more information about the Port Arthur massacre, please send me a private message regarding any new developments as I don't look at the Avalon Forum posts that often and don't want to miss anything happening around that event. I especially want to know if Martin Bryant will be given a fair trial at this late date. .

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

bluestflame (18th October 2016), BMJ (19th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2