+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 4 14 17 LastLast

Thread: Julian Assange dead?? [largely exaggerated rumors] [Update: Post #2 and others - Assange Internet cut]

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Default Re: Julian Assange dead?? [largely exaggerated rumors] [Update: Post #2 and others - Assange Internet cut]

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    If that's true than they just may have drastically increased the possibility of interference.

Ecuadorian statement:
    Quote Accordingly, Ecuador has exercised its sovereign right to temporarily restrict access to some of its private communications network within its Embassy in the United Kingdom. This temporary restriction does not prevent the WikiLeaks organization from carrying out it journalistic activities.
    Unless the US government managed to track down the other repositories of the unreleased data, and the people controlling them. I would think it would be dangerous and difficult to maintain a dead man's switch capability for four years of a major assault from the US intelligence agencies.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2016), bluestflame (19th October 2016), Cidersomerset (19th October 2016), DNA (20th October 2016), Hervé (19th October 2016), kirolak (19th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,790 times in 8,388 posts

Default Re: Julian Assange dead?? [largely exaggerated rumors] [Update: Post #2 and others - Assange Internet cut]

The hole in this story, for me is that there shouldn't be any reason why Assange can't use a wireless dongle internet connection.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (19th October 2016), Cidersomerset (19th October 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2016), kirolak (19th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Quote The hole in this story, for me is that there shouldn't be any reason why
    Assange can't use a wireless dongle internet connection.
    Its political pressure on Equador by the looks of it , or they were getting jittery as
    the election draws near. Wikileaks can still get the files released so far ...........

Julian may have to be ok with this ? He is obviously in a delicate situation and has
    to take the views of his hosts into consideration I would of thought. The problem
    is the silence from him so far on a question which was bound to cause concern
    to many.

Activity on twitter 5 hours ago...
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ecuador curbs Assange's internet to halt US election 'interference'
    3 hours ago

Ecuador has acknowledged it partly restricted internet access for WikiLeaks founder
    Julian Assange, who is taking refuge at its London embassy.

It said Mr Assange had in recent weeks released material that could have an impact
    on the US presidential election.Ecuador also said its move was not the result of
    pressure from Washington.The US denied WikiLeaks accusations that it had asked
    Ecuador to stop the site publishing documents about presidential candidate Hillary
    Clinton.Transparency activist Julian Assange has sought asylum at London's
    Ecuadorean embassy since 2012 to avoid extradition to Sweden over sex assault
    allegations.

read more
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-37699410

====================================================

Ecuador Confirms Cutting Of Julian Assange's Internet

Published on 18 Oct 2016

On Tuesday, Ecaudor's foreign ministry confirmed that it cut Wikileaks founder
    Julian Assange's internet access, saying it "exercised its right" to "temporarily
    restrict access to its communications network within its Embassy in the United
    Kingdom." The ministry added that the restriction will not prevent WikiLeaks
    from "carrying out its journalistic activities. WikiLeaks claimed about its leader
    Julian Assange on October 17 that "Ecuador cut off Assange's internet access
    Saturday, 5pm GMT, shortly after publication of Democratic Hillary Clinton's
    speeches to Goldman Sachs. A statement from Ecuador added that the country
    "does not interfere in external electoral processes, nor does it favor any particular
    candidate," in regards to Wikileaks' publication of emails that have affected the US
    presidential campaign.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/18/politic...
    http://www.wochit.com

WIKILEAKS INTERNET UPDATE: U.S. Pressures Ecuador To Cut Julian Assange's
    Internet Connection

Published on 18 Oct 2016

My name is H. A. Goodman and I’m an author, columnist, and journalist www.hagoodman.com
    #PodestaEmails11 reveal more contempt for Sanders

===================================================
    ===================================================

Ecuador cuts Assange internet over US election leaks

Published on 18 Oct 2016

Ecuador says it has cut the internet access of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange at
    its London embassy after his whistle blowing site published documents from US
    democratic presidential campaign.
    The Ecuadoran Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the government respected
    the principle of "non-intervention" in the internal affairs of other states. It also
    ruled out favoring any particular US presidential candidate. On Monday WikiLeaks
    accused Ecuador of cutting off Assange's internet communications at the behest of
    US Secretary of State John Kerry. That’s a charge Washington has denied. Assange
    has been living in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London since July 20-12 to avoid
    extradition to Sweden, where he faces sexual assault accusations.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th October 2016 at 10:55.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (19th October 2016), DNA (20th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Just wondered if anyone has some recent pictures of Assange.. Jim Stone is standing his ground..

I HAVE STONE COLD PROOF JULIAN COULD HAVE WHATEVER HE WANTED AT THE EMBASSY, AND HIS INTERNET WAS NEVER CUT, PLUS ROCK SOLID INTRINSIC PROOF HE'S OUT OF COMMISSION. AND IT ALL HAPPENED DUE TO AN OBVIOUSLY FRAUDULENT "LAST TWEET." YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN, BET ON IT!
    I could care less what Ecuador is saying or what AP is saying, Ecuador wanted Hillary and was burned out on Assange torpedoing Hillary's campaign. They said this themselves The Clinton foundation has deep enough pockets to make anyone say anything they want. Don't expect the truth with this story ANYWHERE in the MSM or even from Ecuador. What I have here is what I am sticking with, for GOOD REASON:
    Assange could have any visitor he wanted. He lived 100 percent on delivered food. He received mail. There were no restrictions on what tech gadgets he could have. He could order whatever he wanted from Ebay or Amazon (or anything else online.) His budget was $500,000 anually. This has all been published in numerous places. He obviously had a cell phone. An INTERNET CAPABLE ANDROID CELL PHONE OR AN IPHONE. The entire story about the embassy cutting his line IS BULL****, he could have had a cell connected computer JUST LIKE I USE FOR EVERYTHING ON THIS WEB SITE delivered to him within minutes if for some odd reason ALL his other devices could not connect via the cell network. That's not plausible. No doubt he could at least call out on something he had.

HIS "LAST TWEET" (Obviously sent in his name by someone else) IS ENOUGH TO PROVE I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. HE IS INDEED COMPLETELY OUT OF COMMISSION. IF NOT, I'D LIKE EVERYONE OUT THERE TO EXPLAIN HOW IN THE HELL HIS "INTERNET GOT CUT" WHEN HE HAD WHATEVER HE WANTED AT THE EMBASSY, INCLUDING THIS INTERESTING TECH GADGET THAT WAS MAILED TO HIM IN 2013 THAT BY ITSELF COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO SEND DATA FROM THE EMBASSY. THIS REPORT, AS A BONUS, HAS THE EXACT PICTURE THAT WAS SENT IN THE FRAUDULENT TWEET:

ANSWER: JULIAN'S INTERNET "GOT CUT" BECAUSE HE WAS NOT AROUND TO USE IT.
    Julian Assange "final tweet" used publicly available picture from 2013
    Someone scammed up a final tweet opfrom Assange, CALLED IT A FINAL TWEET, so it probably is final. It is a picture of him holding a piece of paper that says "Keep fighting". PROBLEM: THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN IN 2013. IT WAS OBVIOUSLY RELEASED TO IMPLY HE IS ALIVE. I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU, HE IS EITHER IN JAIL OR DEAD. THE CONTENTS OF THE TWEET BASICALLY PROVE HE DID NOT TWEET IT.
    I'll never back off on that until he is clearly shown alive ON VIDEO, IN PUBLIC, WALKING AROUND WITH PEOPLE, I got this one right. I know damn well I did, and this last tweet and the dead man switch release I posted BEFORE this fraudulent tweet was done PROVES IT.

Why in the * would Julian release ONLY A PICTURE taken in 2013 with NO TEXT and NO OTHER ANNOUNCEMENT to go with it? ANSWER: BECAUSE IT IS AN EASY FAKE TO DO. Just post an old picture and BE DONE WITH IT.

October 18 2016

See full article and pics on link: http://82.221.129.208/basepagen8.html

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Eram (19th October 2016), Flash (19th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

I agree with all of this 100%. I would very much like the Wikileak people to go to the embassy and DEMAND to film Assange, live and talking - the poor guy, if not dead, may be under such difficult torture, DEMANDS TO FILM HIM MUST BE DONE

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Just wondered if anyone has some recent pictures of Assange.. Jim Stone is standing his ground..

I HAVE STONE COLD PROOF JULIAN COULD HAVE WHATEVER HE WANTED AT THE EMBASSY, AND HIS INTERNET WAS NEVER CUT, PLUS ROCK SOLID INTRINSIC PROOF HE'S OUT OF COMMISSION. AND IT ALL HAPPENED DUE TO AN OBVIOUSLY FRAUDULENT "LAST TWEET." YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN, BET ON IT!
    I could care less what Ecuador is saying or what AP is saying, Ecuador wanted Hillary and was burned out on Assange torpedoing Hillary's campaign. They said this themselves The Clinton foundation has deep enough pockets to make anyone say anything they want. Don't expect the truth with this story ANYWHERE in the MSM or even from Ecuador. What I have here is what I am sticking with, for GOOD REASON:
    Assange could have any visitor he wanted. He lived 100 percent on delivered food. He received mail. There were no restrictions on what tech gadgets he could have. He could order whatever he wanted from Ebay or Amazon (or anything else online.) His budget was $500,000 anually. This has all been published in numerous places. He obviously had a cell phone. An INTERNET CAPABLE ANDROID CELL PHONE OR AN IPHONE. The entire story about the embassy cutting his line IS BULL****, he could have had a cell connected computer JUST LIKE I USE FOR EVERYTHING ON THIS WEB SITE delivered to him within minutes if for some odd reason ALL his other devices could not connect via the cell network. That's not plausible. No doubt he could at least call out on something he had.

HIS "LAST TWEET" (Obviously sent in his name by someone else) IS ENOUGH TO PROVE I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. HE IS INDEED COMPLETELY OUT OF COMMISSION. IF NOT, I'D LIKE EVERYONE OUT THERE TO EXPLAIN HOW IN THE HELL HIS "INTERNET GOT CUT" WHEN HE HAD WHATEVER HE WANTED AT THE EMBASSY, INCLUDING THIS INTERESTING TECH GADGET THAT WAS MAILED TO HIM IN 2013 THAT BY ITSELF COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO SEND DATA FROM THE EMBASSY. THIS REPORT, AS A BONUS, HAS THE EXACT PICTURE THAT WAS SENT IN THE FRAUDULENT TWEET:

ANSWER: JULIAN'S INTERNET "GOT CUT" BECAUSE HE WAS NOT AROUND TO USE IT.
    Julian Assange "final tweet" used publicly available picture from 2013
    Someone scammed up a final tweet opfrom Assange, CALLED IT A FINAL TWEET, so it probably is final. It is a picture of him holding a piece of paper that says "Keep fighting". PROBLEM: THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN IN 2013. IT WAS OBVIOUSLY RELEASED TO IMPLY HE IS ALIVE. I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU, HE IS EITHER IN JAIL OR DEAD. THE CONTENTS OF THE TWEET BASICALLY PROVE HE DID NOT TWEET IT.
    I'll never back off on that until he is clearly shown alive ON VIDEO, IN PUBLIC, WALKING AROUND WITH PEOPLE, I got this one right. I know damn well I did, and this last tweet and the dead man switch release I posted BEFORE this fraudulent tweet was done PROVES IT.

Why in the * would Julian release ONLY A PICTURE taken in 2013 with NO TEXT and NO OTHER ANNOUNCEMENT to go with it? ANSWER: BECAUSE IT IS AN EASY FAKE TO DO. Just post an old picture and BE DONE WITH IT.

October 18 2016

See full article and pics on link: http://82.221.129.208/basepagen8.html

Viking
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bluestflame (19th October 2016), Eram (19th October 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (19th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote I HAVE STONE COLD PROOF JULIAN COULD HAVE WHATEVER HE WANTED AT THE EMBASSY,
    AND HIS INTERNET WAS NEVER CUT, PLUS ROCK SOLID INTRINSIC PROOF HE'S OUT OF COMMISSION.
    AND IT ALL HAPPENED DUE TO AN OBVIOUSLY FRAUDULENT "LAST TWEET." YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM
    AGAIN, BET ON IT!
    Well Julian has not made a phone call or any of his colleagues or lawyer , this part
    is strange with all the out cry and speculation ? But I would be surprised if someone
    took him out while he is in the embassy. Not that it could not be arranged.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th October 2016 at 15:07.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

They are still disclosing......

WIKILEAKS 12 JUST RELEASED: FBI Email Coverup, Clinton's Campaign Does Not Trust Clinton

Published on 19 Oct 2016
    My name is H. A. Goodman and I’m an author, columnist, and journalist www.hagoodman.com
    WikiLeaks has released its 12th batch of emails
    https://www.rt.com/usa/363293-wikilea...

WIKILEAKS BENGHAZI EMAIL: Benghazi Viewed As Media Victory and Win for
    Hillary Clinton's Campaign

Published on 18 Oct 2016
    #PodestaEmails11 reveal more contempt for Sanders

WikiLeaks raises new questions about Clinton

Published on 18 Oct 2016
    New revelations from hacked emails are making preparation for the third and final
    debate even more difficult for Hillary Clinton. CNN's Jeff Zeleny reports.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th October 2016 at 17:09.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (20th October 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (19th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

If there has not yet been any sign of Assange, since his last tweet, combined with the insane wikileaks data dump...

Then, I'm worried for him.

The wikileaks data dump indeed has info in it that is highly classified.
    Why would wikileaks choose to release all this unsorted data... specifically now?

It's very suspicious.
    Last edited by Eram; 19th October 2016 at 15:39.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th October 2016), DNA (20th October 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

I don't think he's dead. I think he's done a deal to disappear.

He was probably taken out of there in darkness and flown to a distant land where he's been promised he can keep his head down and 'live'.

Assange, has always been part of the Rothschild wrecking crew, in my own opinion. Sort of like how Hitler was their man too, UNTIL their men wander off the reservation.

My perspective of the wikileaks and the Clinton and Trump campaigns has shifted radically this last week. I'm becoming convinced that the extreme polarisation that's taking place is deliberate at the highest level. In that, Assange has done his part and can be vanished now.

Bill and Hillary must be gutted as it dawns on them that they've been set up, but what did they expect, after living their lives as they have done.
    Last edited by norman; 19th October 2016 at 16:22. Reason: more to say
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (19th October 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,621 times in 310 posts

Some online sleuths have uncovered the truth this morning in what a lot of people are calling a bombshell revelation...

Hillary and her people are behind the fake pedo claims that Assange is linked to. Here is a nice little picture laying out the connection:

And here is an email chain from Wikileaks showing they tried to set him up to take a million dollars from them to do an "ad" for them. It is SO fishy and turns very dark towards teh end with them even trying to blackmail him into tweeting about Donald Trump and Russia: https://wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/toddan...1-sep-2016.pdf

They are claiming HRC was planning to spin it as Assange was taking the million from Russia and that was proof that he is a spy. Many sources are citing this... here is one: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1142083/pg1

A more in depth pdf on the connection between Tod and Clare and Hillary Clinton's people from Wikileaks: https://wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/final_...oct_2016-2.pdf
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

animovado (20th October 2016), bluestflame (19th October 2016), Bob (19th October 2016), Cidersomerset (19th October 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th October 2016), Sueanne47 (20th October 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

A bit more clarity , if still speculation.

Ecuador cuts off internet for Assange over impacting US election

Published on 19 Oct 2016
    The government of Ecuador says it disconnected the internet connection used
    by Julian Assange after WikiLeaks "published a wealth of documents, impacting
    on the US election campaign."

RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air

Julian Assange Internet Temporarily Restricted by Ecuador

Published on 19 Oct 2016
    The Wikileaks founder's host admit that it cut off Assange's internet access at its
    embassy in London.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th October 2016 at 17:04.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th October 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2016), Matthew (19th October 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

This video is quite revealing, Jeff Rense & Charles R. Smith - Wikileaks Reveals Shadow Government Protecting Hillary.

Comey should be tried for obstruction of Justice!!!! also Chelsea Clinton making allegations :

According to this ~ Julian Assange is fine..

Some (not all members of the shadow government):
    Jonathan Finer, John Kerry, Jennifer Stout, Heather Higginbottom, Patrick Kennedy, Julia Fritfield.
    Last edited by Sueanne47; 20th October 2016 at 00:05.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

animovado (20th October 2016), Cidersomerset (20th October 2016), Eric J (Viking) (20th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (20th October 2016), norman (20th October 2016), Yetti (20th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Julian Assange is being set up (What Zaya is saying) :

Last edited by Sueanne47; 20th October 2016 at 01:07.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

7alon (22nd October 2016), Cidersomerset (20th October 2016), DNA (20th October 2016), Eric J (Viking) (20th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (20th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Mr Assange is not a rookie, in case of being killed, many of his friends all over the world will end the task he start so no reason for kill him , will be even worst for hrc.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (20th October 2016)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

According to all this we do not have a supreme court that is any functional for the country, so there is a law for the dummys and for the upper crocked class. nothing even close to a judicial system.. WHAT'S WRONG HERE !!!! COME ON !

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Sueanne47 (20th October 2016)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,982 times in 4,336 posts

For folks who keep stating Assange could use a cell phone to access the internet I shake my head in disbelief at how folks do not think things through very well.
    How hard would it be for the embassy to identify Assange's IP address and cut of wifi access to him?
    How hard would it be for the cell service provider to cut off Assange's cell phone internet ability.
    How hard would it be for the English and or US to hand the Embassy a supped up version of this?

Cell Phone Zappers

How Big Is Your Cell Phone Jammer?
    From Big To Small…
    A Cell Phone Jammer Can Get The Job Done!
    When cellular phone jammers first hit the market, consumers didn’t have many options to choose from. In fact, they were quite large and could be difficult to carry around.
    Today, however, you will find many more cell phone jammer options available — and can even find some that are small enough to fit within the palm of your hand.
    One of the great aspects of having a small cell phone zapper is the fact that you can carry one with you wherever you go! Why would you want to do this?
    * Have you ever been caught in line at a fast food restaurant behind someone that won’t turn off his cell phone and place his order?
    * Have you ever been caught in your morning bus commute, being forced to listen to every detail of last night’s escapades from one of the other commuters? This company offers devices that stop cell phone signals.
    If so, you can appreciate the thought of having a small mobile phone zapper that you can activate whenever you like!
    When you use your personal cell phone zapper, you will enjoy…
    * Instant peace and quiet
    * Faster processing in lines when you are behind a cell phone user
    Although the range of small cellular phone jammers is not as broad as larger models currently on the market, they are large enough to help you bring peace and quiet to your personal space.

And here is another one where it is being marketed to small business in order to insure their employees stay off their cell phones.

Maintaining Emergency Contact With a Cell Jammer

May 24, 2012 4:51 pm / 2 Comments / Admin

Are You Concerned About Using A Cell Phone Scrambler?
    Cell Phone Jammers Still Allow Access To Emergency Personnel!
    Are you considering using a cell phone scrambler in your building or your place of business? If so, you are probably curious about how cell phone jammers actually work — and what effect they have on cell phones.
    When you use a cell phone scrambler, a lower power radio signal is broadcast. This signal is capable of cutting off communication between the cell phone and its cellular base stations. When this happens, all the cell phones in the area will show “No Service” — and incoming calls are blocked. To the caller, it simply seems as if the cell phone is turned off.
    Although jamming cell phones causes them to have no service, certain pre-defined zones are not blocked. By default, these zones include…
    * EMS
    * Fire
    * Police
    Therefore, when you use a cell jammer, you don’t have to worry about putting yourself or anyone else in danger. Rather, police, fire, and EMS radio users can still communicate, but your customers won’t be disturbed by non-emergency cell phone chatter.
    Once the cell phone scrambling device is turned off, the phones will automatically reestablish communication with the cellular base stations — and those affected by the scrambler will once again be able to receive cellular services. The cell phone jammer does not damage phones in any way according to this website.
    Last edited by DNA; 20th October 2016 at 01:18.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cara (20th October 2016), Cidersomerset (20th October 2016), Eram (20th October 2016), Ewan (21st October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (20th October 2016), fourty-two (20th October 2016)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Obama's internet surrender to ICANN. What is Julian Assange's stunning secret?

Dead man walking :

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

7alon (22nd October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (20th October 2016)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

It’s Russia & RT! Team Clinton knows who’s to blame for Podesta leaks

Published on 19 Oct 2016
    With just hours to go before the final US presidential debate, Hillary Clinton's
    camp has again decided to play the Russian card. Not only do they say Russia
    is behind the leaked DNC and Podesta emails, but accuse RT of being involved.
    RT America's Alexey Yaroshevsky reports.

RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

animovado (20th October 2016), bluestflame (20th October 2016), DNA (22nd October 2016), Eric J (Viking) (20th October 2016), Sir Eltor (23rd October 2016), Sueanne47 (20th October 2016)

37. Link to Post #79
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Sorry, couldn't resist!

(Probably more believable though)

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Sir Eltor (23rd October 2016)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    For folks who keep stating Assange could use a cell phone to access the internet I shake my head in disbelief at how folks do not think things through very well.
    Yes, but.

The official statement first said "a state entity", later refined down to "Ecuador".

There's an impossibility in that.

Although he's legally in Ecuador he's geophysically in England. I cannot believe a guy like Assange has not got a device that is functional in England. If a state entity cut him off it must have been England/UK. That's NOT what is being claimed.

Anyway, the dynamics of the situation regarding leaks affecting the US election. The blind spot that's got everyone chasing the wrong scent is the almost complete faith people have in Assange being absolutely for real. I've never been convinced that his organisation or himself are "for real". I'll repeat myself. The redevelopment of the planet first requires a wrecking crew to clear the site. Wikileaks has done a fabulous ( literally ) job of that work. Which branch of the elite do they represent the most? Well, that's best calculated by their actions. Who has Wikileaks avoided with their leak activity. The two most stunningly unaffected areas of interest are Israel and Exo-matters. That guides my pointing finger in the the rough direction of the Rothschilds.

Now, why is there a huge fight going on between the Roths and the American gangsters ?... that's a far more interesting question than who cut off Assange's internet.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Eram (21st October 2016), Eric J (Viking) (20th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 4 14 17 LastLast