+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1 9 17 LastLast

Thread: Julian Assange dead?? [largely exaggerated rumors] [Update: Post #2 and others - Assange Internet cut]

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Julian Assange dead?? [largely exaggerated rumors] [Update: Post #2 and others - Assange Internet cut]

WIKILEAKS 1-23: FBI Agent Says Clintons Are a Crime Family.
    Creamer, Mook, The Smoking Weiner

Published on 30 Oct 2016

My name is H. A. Goodman and I’m an author, columnist, and journalist www.hagoodman.com
    My latest: Hillary Clinton’s Renewed FBI Probe Possibly Linked to Anthony Weiner Messaging Over 20 Women
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/h...

===========================================
    ===========================================

BREAKING NEWS: FBI Has 650,000 Emails On Weiner and
    Abedin Laptop Linked to Clinton's Email Server

Published on 30 Oct 2016

My name is H. A. Goodman and I’m an author, columnist, and journalist www.hagoodman.com
    My latest: Hillary Clinton’s Renewed FBI Probe Possibly Linked to Anthony Weiner Messaging Over 20 Women

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Sueanne47 (31st October 2016)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

Default Re: Julian Assange dead?? [largely exaggerated rumors] [Update: Post #2 and others - Assange Internet cut]

There are almost as many articles against 'Killary' than her alleged e mails...LOL

And this is all pre the last few months expose's ....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...40#post1109640

The Corbett report always do good summeries.....

Hillary Clinton: A Threat to All Humanity

By David on 31 October 2016 GMT

Published on 24 Jul 2016

The world looks on in horror as Hillary Clinton heads to Philadelphia to be nominated
    as the Democratic Party's candidate for the presidency. Yet still the leading lights of
    the so-called "progressive" movement argue that it is the left's duty to vote for this
    neocon warmonger. But the consequences of this strategy may well lead directly to
    nuclear war. This is the GRTV Backgrounder on GRTV.ca.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st October 2016 at 11:59.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Sueanne47 (31st October 2016)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

WIKILEAKS 1-23 PHASE 3: FBI Finds Classified Emails From Clinton's Server on Weiner's Computer

Published on 30 Oct 2016

====================================================

WIKILEAKS 1-23: Anthony Weiner Working with FBI for Clinton's October Surprise. Ask Questions

Published on 30 Oct 2016

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st October 2016 at 11:59.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Eram (31st October 2016), Sueanne47 (31st October 2016)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Perhaps Assange is still alive and still in the Ecuador Embassy in London, this interview is suppose to air on November 5th. It sounds like it may have been recorded rather recently.

Assange: WikiLeaks did not receive Clinton emails from Russian govt (JOHN PILGER EXCLUSIVE)
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Antagenet (3rd November 2016), avid (3rd November 2016), Cidersomerset (3rd November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (3rd November 2016)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Yes he seems alive and well .......

‘Russia not behind Clinton leaks’ – Assange interview with John Pilger (Courtesy Darthmouth Films)

Published on 3 Nov 2016

In an exclusive interview with renowned filmmaker John Pilger and his Darmouth Films
    company, Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange has responded to claims that Russia is
    behind recent Wikileaks revelations about Hillary Clinton, adding that he feels "sorry"
    for the U.S. presidential candidate. RT's Polly Boiko has more.

Just in....

Trump: Hillary shouldn't be allowed to run for president

Published on 3 Nov 2016
    The Republican nominee hits Clinton on email and foundation scandals
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd November 2016 at 18:50.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

'Clinton & ISIS funded by same money' - Assange interview w/John Pilger
    (Courtesy Darthmouth Films)

Published on 4 Nov 2016
    In the second excerpt from the John Pilger Special, to be exclusively broadcast by
    RT on Saturday, courtesy of Dartmouth Films, Julian Assange accuses Hillary
    Clinton of misleading Americans about the true scope of Islamic State’s support
    from Washington’s Middle East allies.

===================================================

'Trump won’t be permitted to win' - Assange interview with John Pilger

Published on 4 Nov 2016

As Wikileaks releases another batch of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign,
    RT presents the next part of an exclusive interview given by the whistleblower
    website's co-founder Julian Assange to renowned documentary maker John Pilger
    and Dartmouth Films.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th November 2016 at 17:01.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Perhaps Assange is still alive and still in the Ecuador Embassy in London, this interview is suppose to air on November 5th. It sounds like it may have been recorded rather recently.

Assange: WikiLeaks did not receive Clinton emails from Russian govt (JOHN PILGER EXCLUSIVE)
    It looks as if I was not correct and Assange is still MIA. Even RT seems to be in on the psyops that Assange is still alive and well.....

See Pauls post here:

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Trump wont be permitted to win
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    So if Assange is correct, Hillary will win next week... and the Evil Empire carries on...! :-/
    That interview of Assange by John Pilger seems to have been conducted a couple of months ago, in early September 2016. I didn't find an exact date in my brief searching, but I did find mentions of this interview dating back to early September. See for example this news article, from September 9, 2016.

So far as we know, Assange is no longer available for interviews, nor allowed use of the Internet. Even his whereabouts and well-being are in doubt.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th November 2016), Stephanie (5th November 2016), TargeT (4th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Yes, thanks Silent...my thoughts exactly ... I am about an hour away from the Emabassy...might just do a bit of an 'Milk Tray visit' ... LOL

viking

It looks as if I was not correct and Assange is still MIA. Even RT seems to be in on the psyops that Assange is still alive and well.....

See Pauls post here:

So if Assange is correct, Hillary will win next week... and the Evil Empire carries on...! :-/
    That interview of Assange by John Pilger seems to have been conducted a couple of months ago, in early September 2016. I didn't find an exact date in my brief searching, but I did find mentions of this interview dating back to early September. See for example this news article, from September 9, 2016.

So far as we know, Assange is no longer available for interviews, nor allowed use of the Internet. Even his whereabouts and well-being are in doubt.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Stephanie (5th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Yes, thanks Silent...my thoughts exactly ... I am about an hour away from the Emabassy...might just do a bit of an 'Milk Tray visit' ... LOL

viking

They might let you in to see him if you have a vegan sandwich with you for him!

The longer this goes without any confirmation he's not dead, the more I am convinced he's no longer with us....
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th November 2016 at 16:50. Reason: trim quoted material
    SilentFeathers

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

viking
    They might let you in to see him if you have a vegan sandwich with you for him!

The longer this goes without any confirmation he's not dead, the more I am convinced he's no longer with us....
    Yea.. I'll have to get me blonde wig out...

Yes I agree with you about that he may longer be with us... 'sighs'

viking
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th November 2016 at 16:52. Reason: trim nested quoting
    Choose well.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

SilentFeathers (4th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

This is from a post on the Hillary e mail thread.......to see its
    context press link , but it does tie in with this thread imo....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1110737

Quote Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    'Trump won’t be permitted to win' - Assange interview with John Pilger

This is an old interview, dated info.. no longer relevant IMO.... Assange hasn't
    been heard from in quite a while, I doubt he would say the same things at this
    current date.
    Thanks Targe you gave me something to stick in this post...LOL

I will double check but I'm pretty sure these are brand new and the
    full episode is due for release sat 5th of nov 2016 tomorrow.

If its not I will edit posts above to say they are older.....

Quote Assange hasn't been heard from in quite a while
    We have been listening from Julian everyday and if Donald does become President
    wiki leaks has done a big part especially now.....I hope he takes the pressure
    off him by US intel and justice system....

‘Russia not behind Clinton leaks’ – Assange interview with John Pilger (Courtesy Darthmouth Films)

Published on 3 Nov 2016

In an exclusive interview with renowned filmmaker John Pilger and his Darmouth
    Films company, Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange has responded to claims that
    Russia is behind recent Wikileaks revelations about Hillary Clinton, adding that he
    feels "sorry" for the U.S. presidential candidate. RT's Polly Boiko has more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not mean Julian is correct , the momentum is with Trump and
    unless they can find a skeleton in the cupboard or another tape. He has a
    good chance unless he is robbed after by the electoral collage ?

Even CIA NN is contemplating a narrow win......

Trump's narrow path to victory

Published on 4 Nov 2016

Donald Trump's chances for 270 electoral votes are slim, but real. So, what's his
    best case scenario?

=====================================================

Unless I'm reading this wrong and the comments by the presenters in the clips
    already posted above. Its a new interview .

RT NEWS......

Published time: 3 Nov, 2016 05:00
    Edited time: 3 Nov, 2016 15:14

In a John Pilger Special, to be exclusively broadcast by RT on Saturday courtesy of
    Dartmouth Films, whistleblower Julian Assange categorically denied that the troves
    of US Democratic Party and Clinton work and staff emails released this year have
    come from the Russian government.

“The Clinton camp has been able to project a neo-McCarthyist hysteria that Russia
    is responsible for everything. Hillary Clinton has stated multiple times, falsely, that
    17 US intelligence agencies had assessed that Russia was the source of our publications.
    That’s false – we can say that the Russian government is not the source,” Assange told
    the veteran Australian broadcaster as part of a 25-minute John Pilger Special, courtesy
    of Dartmouth Films.

https://www.rt.com/news/365164-assan...ileaks-russia/

Assange: Clinton & ISIS funded by same money, Trump won’t be allowed to win

By David on 4 November 2016 GMT

RT NEWS....

Assange: Clinton & ISIS funded by same money, Trump won’t be allowed to win
    (JOHN PILGER EXCLUSIVE)

Published time: 4 Nov, 2016 05:00

Edited time: 4 Nov, 2016 09:15

‘In the second excerpt from the John Pilger Special, to be exclusively broadcast by
    RT on Saturday, courtesy of Dartmouth Films, Julian Assange accuses Hillary
    Clinton of misleading Americans about the true scope of Islamic State’s support
    from Washington’s Middle East allies.

In a 2014 email made public by Assange’s WikiLeaks last month, Hillary Clinton,
    who had served as secretary of state until the year before, urges John Podesta,
    then an advisor to Barack Obama, to “bring pressure” on Qatar and Saudi
    Arabia, “which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL
    [Islamic State, IS, ISIS] and other radical Sunni groups.”

“I think this is the most significant email in the whole collection,” Assange, whose
    whistleblowing site released three tranches of Clinton-related emails over the past
    year, told Pilger in an exclusive interview, courtesy of Dartmouth Films.’

Read more: Assange: Clinton & ISIS funded by same money, Trump won’t be allowed to win

https://www.rt.com/news/365299-assan...ampaign=chrome

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Secret World of US Election: Julian Assange talks to John Pilger (FULL INTERVIEW)

Published on 5 Nov 2016

Whistleblower Julian Assange has given one of his most incendiary interviews ever in a
    John Pilger Special, courtesy of Dartmouth Films, in which he summarizes what can be
    gleaned from the tens of thousands of Clinton emails released by WikiLeaks this year.

READ TRANSCRIPT: http://on.rt.com/7ty5

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

viking

See Pauls post here:

Hi Paul...

Re the video which you have stated was made September 2016...as per your comments.

The recent/latest videos with Pilger interviewing Assange shows exactly the same background as the one you have researched and was done in September.

Also John Pilger as is Assange are both wearing the same clothes. Assange hair is exactly in the same position. His hair falls exactly as per 1st video. So with this mind the latest video was probably made the same time as the one you researched which was done in September 2016

The 1st one one here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7lYRnF1F8

The second one here
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
    Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 5th November 2016 at 16:22.
    Choose well.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Eram (5th November 2016), SilentFeathers (5th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (5th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Quote Also John Pilger as is Assange are both wearing the same clothes. Assange hair is exactly in the same position. His hair falls exactly as per 1st video. So with this mind the latest video was probably made the same time as the one you researched which was done in September 2016

The 1st one one here

The second one here
    Viking
    I am missing something here ..LOL ?

In the latest interview between John and Julian , four segments were played
    on RT yesterday before the full one today. This is obviously filmed recently by
    the content of the interview.

First segment.....

https://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday/videos

Assange ‘sorry for Clinton as a personality’ (John Pilger exclusive, courtesy of Dartmouth films

Published on 3 Nov 2016

In a John Pilger Special, to be exclusively broadcast by RT on Saturday courtesy of Dartmouth Films,
    whistleblower Julian Assange categorically denied that the troves of US Democratic Party and Clinton
    work and staff emails released this year have come from the Russian government.
    READ MORE: https://www.rt.com/news/365164-assang...

================================================================

Published on 3 Nov 2016

WATCH FULL INTERVIEW HERE: https://youtu.be/_sbT3_9dJY4
    In an exclusive interview with renowned filmmaker John Pilger and his Darmouth Films company,
    Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange has responded to claims that Russia is behind recent Wikileaks
    revelations about Hillary Clinton, adding that he feels "sorry" for the U.S. presidential candidate.
    RT's Polly Boiko has more.
    RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air

=================================================================

'Clinton & ISIS funded by same money' - Assange interview w/John Pilger (Courtesy Darthmouth Films)

Published on 4 Nov 2016

In the second excerpt from the John Pilger Special, to be exclusively broadcast by RT on Saturday,
    courtesy of Dartmouth Films, Julian Assange accuses Hillary Clinton of misleading Americans about
    the true scope of Islamic State’s support from Washington’s Middle East allies.
    READ MORE: http://on.rt.com/7tv7

===============================================================

'Trump won’t be permitted to win' - Assange interview with John Pilger (Courtesy Darthmouth Films)

Published on 4 Nov 2016

As Wikileaks releases another batch of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign, RT presents the next
    part of an exclusive interview given by the whistleblower website's co-founder Julian Assange to
    renowned documentary maker John Pilger and Dartmouth Films.

READ MORE: http://on.rt.com/7tv7

===============================================================

Secret World of US Election: Julian Assange talks to John Pilger (FULL INTERVIEW)

Published on 5 Nov 2016

Whistleblower Julian Assange has given one of his most incendiary interviews ever in a John Pilger Special,
    courtesy of Dartmouth Films, in which he summarizes what can be gleaned from the tens of thousands of
    Clinton emails released by WikiLeaks this year.

READ TRANSCRIPT: http://on.rt.com/7ty5

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

There is this interview dated Sept 2016 which is a lot earlier , the second
    is the same as the first with visuals.....

Interview with Julian Assange recorded during filming of John Pilger's latest film .

Published on 30 Sep 2016

================================================

John Pilger - Conversation with Julian Assange [2011]

================================================

Julian Paul Assange is an Australian computer programmer, publisher and journalist.
    He is editor-in-chief of the organisation WikiLeaks, which he founded in 2006.

U'Tube titled Julian Assange.....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqp...GdIOjAIhelcnVQ

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqp...helcnVQ/videos

=============================================

John Pilger..................U'tube....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcy...VN--KWA5ZCZjoQ

" " Video playlist " .......https://www.youtube.com/user/JustPilger/videos

29. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

viking

See Pauls post here:

Hi Paul...

Re the video which you have stated was made September 2016...as per your comments.

The recent/latest videos with Pilger interviewing Assange shows exactly the same background as the one you have researched and was done in September.

Also John Pilger as is Assange are both wearing the same clothes. Assange hair is exactly in the same position. His hair falls exactly as per 1st video. So with this mind the latest video was probably made the same time as the one you researched which was done in September 2016

The 1st one one here

The second one here
    Viking
    I just watch the full interview and it "ABSOLUTELY" had to be done after October 17th, 2016....at about the 16:38 mark Pilger asks Assange about having his internet cut off (his internet was cut off on October 17th)
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 5th November 2016 at 17:41.
    SilentFeathers

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th November 2016), Eram (5th November 2016)

31. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote I just watch the full interview and it "ABSOLUTELY" had to be done after October 17th, 2016....
    at about the 16:38 mark Pilger asks Assange about having his internet cut off (his internet was cut off
    on October 17th)
    Thanks Silent feathers I was just going to replay it for that exact point as I could not
    remember the exact time he said it.........I thought I was in a parallel universe ...LOL
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th November 2016 at 17:48.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Eram (5th November 2016), SilentFeathers (5th November 2016)

33. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote I just watch the full interview and it "ABSOLUTELY" had to be done after October 17th, 2016....
    at about the 16:38 mark Pilger asks Assange about having his internet cut off (his internet was cut off
    on October 17th)
    Thanks Silent feathers I was just going to replay it for that exact point as I could not
    remember the exact time he said it.........I thought I was in a parallel universe ...LOL
    It is comforting to know he was still alive on or shortly after 10-17-2016, he may be alive today but is remaining quite quiet.

I had a gut feeling and my instinct was telling me this interview was rather quite recent (posted this earlier in thread).....I just should of relied on my instincts rather than let others sway me away from it. My instincts (and gut feelings) in most cases and most times is rather quite remarkably accurate.....
    SilentFeathers

34. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th November 2016)

35. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

viking

See Pauls post here:

Hi Paul...

The 1st one one here

The second one here
    Viking
    I just watch the full interview and it "ABSOLUTELY" had to be done after October 17th, 2016....at about the 16:38 mark Pilger asks Assange about having his internet cut off (his internet was cut off on October 17th)
    Ok...don't worry I'm confused as well... lol

If you go to Paul thread..'The evil Empire has been destroyed' ... and look at post number 82 and 83 Paul clearly says that the video was done in Sept 2016 ... here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...estroyed/page5

Compare to the one Calista and Cider have posted and you will see... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...28#post1111028

Hope this helps...

viking
    Choose well.

36. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

viking

See Pauls post here:

Hi Paul...

The 1st one one here

The second one here
    Viking
    Ok...don't worry I'm confused as well... lol

If you go to Paul thread..'The evil Empire has been destroyed' ... and look at post number 82 and 83 Paul clearly says that the video was done in Sept 2016 ... here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...estroyed/page5

Compare to the one Calista and Cider have posted and you will see... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...28#post1111028

Hope this helps...

viking
    Yes, a bit confusing, but I am sure this video here was done no earlier than October 17th, 2016. (see 16:38 mark)

SilentFeathers

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Chester (5th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (5th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1 9 17 LastLast